Auto Shipping Brooklyn, New York

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Brooklyn, New York.
New York: Overall From To

Newest Brooklyn Auto Transport Reviews
Car shipped from California too NY durin Ship a Car Direct

Car shipped from California too NY durin

Review by on 5/18/2020 8:24 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I must say that my experience with Ship a Car has been GREAT!! I give a special thanks to David who was available for me with every question and concerns. Thank ya'll again.

Car transportation Ultimate Transport 123

Car transportation

Review by on 5/11/2020 11:30 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

Thank you for delivery my bmw I was very happy and satisfied with delivery will call you guys in future for delivery I’m a dealer owner and will use you guys from now on

Great service Transport Connection

Great service

Review by on 4/23/2020 12:49 AM about Transport Connection

Best car shipping service. My car got to me when they said it would. Was very affordable and communicated with me. I’m going to use this service again when I need to ship my car and I would highly rec [More]

Great Experience - Harry Davis AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience - Harry Davis

Review by on 3/29/2020 1:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis and AmeriFreight exceeded expectations! First time to ship vehicle. Harry was really patient explaining the entire process. Found a really good driver within a couple of hours at a very fa [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at 678-608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...
Excellent experience Montway Auto Transport

Excellent experience

Review by on 3/24/2020 2:06 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I shipped a car from Portland, OR to New York City using Montway. Everything went just as I'd hoped. Driver communicated with me, no hidden fees or extras, delivered on time and in same condition as i [More]

Montway - We are so glad to hear that everything went well, Jon. Thank you for your kind review.