Austin, Texas

uShip.com is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for uShip.com

More Info for uShip.com

Locked In
Review by on 4/23/2019 5:38 PM

Once my shipment was picked up I could not change transport companies even though my boat was left at an undisclosed location in Florida for 2 weeks.

Horrible
Review by on 4/19/2019 7:07 PM

Had trouble scheduling a pick up, then they just stopped answering communications. Had to cancel deposit with my credit card company. Stay away from these guys!!

Bait & Switch
Review by on 4/15/2019 1:27 PM

I had a quote in writing which I a happy with. Finally I heard from them at last minute that the shipper could pick vehicle up in 5 hours but... They told me the quote I had was invalid due to the ne [More]

Bunch of Jackals!
Review by on 4/15/2019 1:21 AM

Found Uship quote estimator to be wildly inaccurate. almost every bid was DOUBLE OR MORE the high end of the scale provided on CYCLE TRADER. I was able to find two different shippers off the web that [More]

New uship update
Review by on 3/19/2019 2:23 PM

This update sucks. I wish you would go back to the old screens, it was more user friendly. I've used the updated version and still find it clumsy ans not user friendly. I find myself struggling to use [More]

BAD BAD BAD
Review by on 3/18/2019 10:13 AM

The car arrived with damage. U -ship has done nothing to help us, you will be on your own!! We purchased the extra insurance only to be told it has a 500.00 deductible. We are weeks into this with pho [More]

uShip.com
uShip doesn't help customers get there m
Review by on 3/1/2019 1:41 PM

The uShip agent was not interested in helping a long time customer get the issue resolved(uShip doesn't help customers get there money back from dishonest broker). The uShip agent would not answer rep [More]

Challenging
Review by on 2/8/2019 12:27 PM

I've been driving and delivering items using uship for years. I love the customers I've worked with. I love the travel. Dealing with uship has been challenging, to say the least. They refuse to make a [More]

uShip.com
These are bunch of thieves
Review by on 1/4/2019 2:20 PM

They will quote you a certain amount and come back later to tack on additional charges. Any explanation or proof will not be accepted. A COMPLETE FRAUD

You are in the dark
Review by on 12/26/2018 7:57 PM

uShip won't do anything for you once you have connected with a freight company. If they damage your cargo, fail to deliver it on time or anything else that can and will go wrong, they won't help you a [More]

uShip - Hi Mariano, I am sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with your chosen carrier. I see that you've recently filed an insurance claim. I encourage you to continue working directly with Roanoke to ...

Beware!
Review by on 12/15/2018 8:04 PM

Impossible to deal with. Very disorganized company. Not sure how they are still around with this kind of customer service. Management must not be to bright to not understand this with the internet and [More]

just like craigs list
Review by on 12/14/2018 3:37 PM

as a carrier, Uship is not organized well. Then shippers get on there soliciting bids, then do not follow through with booking the job. If you are a carrier hoping to get loads thru Uship.. good luck [More]

USHIP is a RIPOFF
Review by on 12/13/2018 12:47 PM

DO NOT SHIP EVER WITH USHIP They hide crap in small print so that they can decide to charge you hundreds more dollars 3 MONTHS later which is what they did to me. I called and they said they did so be [More]

uShip - Hi Tony I am very sorry to hear about this experience with your chosen mover. I see that you may have spoken to your moving company but the uShip team would love to assist in any way we can. uShip ha...

Stay away
Review by on 11/11/2018 8:34 AM

They charge a lot for doing nothing. Can cancel your booking anytime cannot leave feedback for shipper and uship covers for them...Brent G. (customer seevice doesn't show full names for their workers) [More]

uShip - Hi Al, I am sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience with a shipping customer. I can confirm that the feedback you left for the shipper was posted live to their profile on uShip. If you ...

I used to transport
Review by on 11/5/2018 12:45 PM

I used to transport for UShip. I had a perfect rating. My last run I made for them I had an out west trip scheduled. The night before I was set to leave, my partner broke his leg. I tried to find some [More]

uShip - Hi Boyd, uShip strives to provide the best experience for both carriers and shipping customers. In order to do this, we have certain guidelines in place. I can see that uShip made the decision to susp...

Shake Down
Review by on 11/1/2018 8:31 AM

I shipped a car using Uship. I picked a seller, and booked it. Then the seller cancelled my order to demand more money. Once it was done booking through Uship for an extra $200. They called me to say [More]

uShip - Hi Terra I am sorry to hear about your uShip experience with Montway. While Montway offers delivery window estimates, I do understand that things like this make for a frustrating shipping experienc...

Uship scam
Review by on 10/17/2018 1:47 PM

First and foremost Uship is not a Transporter, they're not even a broker. That's problem one. Next all your dealing with is brokers NOT CARRIERS, brokers are bidding on the loads then charging you a [More]

Multiple missed delivery windows
Review by on 10/16/2018 10:28 AM

Spoke with Mark V. (would not provide his full name or the name of his supervisor) who offered to compensate me $50 for missing 2 delivery windows and arriving 12 hours late from the earliest window. [More]

uShip - Hi Rob I am sorry to hear about the delay in delivery with your chosen service provider. I understand these things can be frustrating. It is important to remember that delivery windows of this natu...

U ship is sorta a scam
Review by on 9/10/2018 9:50 AM

U ship is sorta a scam.... U ship is sorta a scam.... All they are is like an Uber as they connect people BUT unlike Uber they do not in anyway research their shippers. There is a button after you pa [More]

uShip - Hi Jordan, I am very sorry to hear of any issues with your shipment. I understand you are now in touch with our support staff to further address this matter. I want to assure you that we are worki...

Shipper Cancelled
Review by on 8/27/2018 12:31 PM

I used UShip.com and found a shipper. I paid for the shipment and a $100 "Service Fee". The shipper kept delaying and delaying and delaying and missed the shipment window. Then I found their truck bro [More]

UShip double charges - BEWARE
Review by on 8/24/2018 3:01 PM

Had a shipment delivered to us for a reasonable price. After speaking to the carrier who was a reputable professional with a nice rig we find out that part of the bid price of $1500 goes to UShip! I [More]

uShip.com
Use them to find a carrier, but book wit
Review by on 8/21/2018 1:30 PM

Their website is pretty easy to navigate, and its not that hard to get someone on the phone as long as you don't mind waiting on hold. Understand that they are just a broker that charges a fee to se [More]

uShip - Hi Jimmy I am sorry to hear about your experience. It is against our policy for carriers to request additional funds after booking in our marketplace. The response you received on this issue is not...

Shipping Prices Keep Rising
Review by on 8/19/2018 5:28 AM

This company is a joke, their prices keep going up. We had a small 90 pound miniature carriage to ship to Texas and UShip wrote $950.00 to get there. We used another company and the cost was $160.00 [More]

Horrible experience
Review by on 7/17/2018 10:55 AM

I used UShip.com to transport my vehicle from coast to coast. Driver assigned showed up late, no communication from Driver, subcontracted trucking company or UShip rep. I had a requirement that the [More]

USEFULNESS
Review by on 4/15/2018 7:41 PM

This company as far as I can tell is an online broker of brokers. In my case only brokers bid which means nothing because all the brokers use a central dispatch posting forum that is visible to all b [More]

uShip.com
Do not trust Uship. They are crooks.
Review by on 4/10/2018 7:04 PM

Do not trust this business. I booked nightstands with one of their carriers and he went m.i.a with them and they were never delivered. I got the cargo insurance just in case something like this happen [More]

Horrible and Fraud
Review by on 2/17/2018 10:52 PM

This site is a fraud so when you put your information there.They charge the $250.00 fee plus processing fee for people using their site.Please be aware consumers.I shipped my stuff cross country and t [More]

uShip - Hi Donovan, thanks for your feedback. uShip does not charge any processing fees. If you were charged a processing fee it's possible it came from your bank or another payment platform you may have used...

uShip.com
UShip has no regard for customer satisfa
Review by on 1/26/2018 5:53 PM

My shipment was picked up on a Monday with 3 day transit. It took 7 days. I called Uship to find out about the delay. I just wanted them to call the carrier and complain and ask for liftgate assistanc [More]

uShip - Hi Sheldon, I am very sorry to hear about the frustration with your chosen transporter. We encourage you to continue to work with our Support Team as the shipment is delivered.

FRUSTRATED AND DISTRAUGHT
Review by on 1/22/2018 3:41 PM

We are extremely frustrated and distraught! We went through U-Ship to have our brand new 2018 Polaris Razor shipped from North Carolina to Florida. It was suppose to be here on 01/18/2018. We are s [More]

uShip - Hi Cynthia I am very sorry to hear about this issue you're having with your chosen transporter. I can see that you have already been refunded in full for this shipment and your claim is currently u...

uShip.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions