Hollywood, Florida

United Routes LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for United Routes LLC

More Info for United Routes LLC

Fast delivery
Review by on 5/7/2019 5:51 PM

Only took 2 days to transport my car from Miami to Maine. Awesome service, car was picked up on time and delivered earlier than expected. Laki was super professional as always.

Great experience
Review by on 5/7/2019 8:46 AM

Great experience overall shipping our two SUVs when we moved - pickup and delivery was ontime & hassle free & their customer service was excellent. Def recommend & will use them in the future

lack of communication
Review by on 5/3/2019 11:56 AM

Ordered service 3/31, got a good quote, requested car be picked up from Fl 5/1 and delivered to NC on or before 5/7, they have not returned calls or emails, and left me scrambling to get car up there [More]

classic car transport
Review by on 4/21/2019 9:12 AM

I chose United Routes LLC mainly because they were able to expedite the move of a classic sports car for me that I've owned for 51 years. The move was from Colorado to Ohio. As it turned out, not only [More]

Excellent Service!
Review by on 4/4/2019 12:46 AM

My experience with United was perfection! It was without question the easiest part of my move. Marcos was my contact and Daniel was the driver of the truck my car was on. Both went above and beyond to [More]

69 corvette transport
Review by on 3/9/2019 6:25 AM

Marcos was a huge help finding me a transporter after the one I had booked with stood me up. His carrier was efficient and courteous. I was having my car picked up just a day after I was expecting my [More]

Excellent Service!
Review by on 3/7/2019 10:50 AM

I contacted United Routes about picking up a brand new car, and they were able to find me transport the very same day! I had contacted another company earlier in the process, and they kept saying "we [More]

Above and Beyond Service
Review by on 2/14/2019 1:44 PM

Starting from my initial contact with Marcos Disla, I was impressed with the courtesy and the follow up. Never did I feel any sales pressure and I always got responses to my questions immediately. T [More]

Miami, FL to Anthony, TX
Review by on 1/31/2019 2:27 PM

I've been procrastinating to write this review, and felt it was time…..I used United Routes to move my car from Florida to Texas In Sep 2018, Javier Munoz always provided me with up to date informatio [More]

Transport of daughter's car
Review by on 1/14/2019 10:50 AM

Team did a great job. Noah Clark provided outstanding customer service and communications. He clarified a lot of questions, and was very responsive to calls and emails.Many thanks to the folks and [More]

MA to TN Hassle Free!
Review by on 1/2/2019 5:36 PM

We had contacted Noah @ United Routes LLC to transport 2 classic cars. It was very short notice on our part and Noah came through with flying colors! Cars shipped on Thursday and arrived in 24 hrs. Th [More]

Loved my rep.
Review by on 12/31/2018 2:38 PM

I had my car moved from Miami to Lexington last month and was so pleased with the service. Danielle Put me at ease and kept her schedule and was in constant contact. I was even able to get ahold of he [More]

Slightly Damaged
Review by on 12/30/2018 4:48 PM

2012 Mustang Boss 302 / Kentucky-Florida / November 15-17, 2018 / $1595. My car arrived SLIGHTLY DAMAGED. Quote was in the range of premium carriers who have their own trucks but were not available f [More]

I need it there Monday
Review by on 12/3/2018 2:09 PM

Contacted them on Wednesday afternoon, agreed to shipment on Thursday AM, they found a transporter who agreed to have it their by Sunday. They beat my time table and the vehicle was delivered on Frid [More]

Florida to Utah
Review by on 11/23/2018 11:29 AM

Marcos was awesome to work with! Price was reasonable! had a carrier and pick up in a day. Picked in Florida and received in Utah four days! Thanks again!

Excellent Service
Review by on 10/18/2018 5:47 AM

I moved a car from Nevada to New Hampshire, no short distance. Marcos at United Routes helped me set up a truck with an enclosed trailer for my convertible. Trip took less time than I thought it would [More]

Car transport.
Review by on 10/13/2018 4:36 PM

Very professional and quick. In fact even quicker than originally stated. Reasonable price for transporting a car from Georgia to Louisiana. Would use again!

Car Transport
Review by on 10/5/2018 12:51 PM

Very happy with the quick service. The driver was courteous and professional. I would use United Routes again. No Question. Thank you for the great service.

laki prousalis
Review by on 10/5/2018 7:24 AM

Laki Prousalis did me a great job !! He was always in contact with me, and was very professional. I am impressed with him and united routes an will us them again !!!!

Transport of auto to Florida
Review by on 10/4/2018 4:37 PM

Excellent service at short notice.

Should Be Your First Choice
Review by on 10/3/2018 10:09 AM

While the cost was just slightly higher than others, United was THE ONLY carrier who would commit to a date for pickup (I tried for 2 months to get the car picked up with 4 different carriers) AND the [More]

Auto delivery
Review by on 10/3/2018 7:35 AM

First rate operation. From initial contact to delivery, everything was done first class. Steve the driver was very professional and meticulous. My Z06 vette was delivered without a scratch. Very plea [More]

Car transport
Review by on 9/24/2018 9:12 PM

Excellent job, the vehicle was delivered sooner than I expected with no damage.

Easy, Quick, and Handled Well
Review by on 9/15/2018 5:08 AM

I found working with United was easy, the car was picked up when and where we wanted, by a driver who was very nice, and the car was delivered quickly and with no challenges despite the cross country [More]

Fast and efficient
Review by on 9/13/2018 12:40 PM

Laki was very helpful and informative. Any question I had, he was able to provide an answer. He provided contact between the driver and myself. And was able to keep me updated regularly. The driver, [More]

Great experience
Review by on 9/10/2018 7:43 PM

They picked my car up within 72 hours and delivered it from New Jersey to South Florida in 2 days, with no damage. I am very happy with the service. I would recommend this company and I would use them [More]

Great Job
Review by on 8/27/2018 11:38 AM

United Routes just delivered my car and they did a great job. It was shipped enclosed and it showed up without a scratch. Everything about this operation is first class. I would definitely use them [More]

transport of my vehicle
Review by on 8/26/2018 1:26 PM

Would highly recommend this company! I transported my vehicle from one coast to another and everything was exactly as they said it would be. The driver was meticulous, careful, thorough, and profess [More]

Excellent shipping Company
Review by on 8/23/2018 10:10 AM

Contracted united routes to ship my daughters car from California to Tennessee the whole experience was great . The driver contacted me right away:(Shawn) he was professional he did a great job and [More]

United Routes LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions