Hollywood, Florida

United Routes LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for United Routes LLC

More Info for United Routes LLC

United Routes LLC
Hats off to United Routes, LLC.
Review by on 9/9/2019 6:25 PM

I would like to take this opportunity to praise Patrick Milord and the staff of United Routes, LLC. They are “straight-up”, dependable, and deliver what they say they will. I’m glad I chose United Rou [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 9/9/2019 1:41 PM

I had my Mercedes CL63 transported by United Routes LLC. Patrick Milord is a great communicator and excellent customers service. I couldn't be happier. The premium is good and my car arrived in perfe [More]

Unparalleled Transportation
Review by on 9/9/2019 11:14 AM

I recently contacted United Routes LLC as I was needing to ship my classic VW. From my initial contact with Noah to the car being offloaded from the trailer, things were absolutely flawless!! Even my [More]

United Routes LLC
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
Review by on 9/3/2019 5:53 PM

Early in July this year, on the recommendation of the seller, I arranged with United Routes to transport my car from Portland, Oregon to Austin, Texas. The car was eventually delivered at night, in a [More]

Amazing Service
Review by on 8/28/2019 9:48 AM

Thank you to Patrick and the rest of the team for helping us get both of our cars where they needed to go on time, with excellent customer service, and no hiccups whatsoever. We were super nervous aft [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 8/27/2019 9:59 AM

We had our antique car moved from California to Tennessee. Our contact was Noah, who kept us aware of what what happening and was available and responsive. Our driver was Earl, and he was wonderful. E [More]

1993 Cobra
Review by on 8/20/2019 7:47 AM

Patrick Milord from United Routes made this process so easy to go through. I called several transport companies on a Sunday, but no one answered. I called United Routes and Patrick answered the phon [More]

Amazing Customer Service and very Effici
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:48 AM

I have used United Routes three separate times now and have had nothing but an AMAZING experience with them. They are quick and very efficient. They had my car picked up within 3-4 days of my request [More]

ZR1 from Colorado to North Carolina
Review by on 8/1/2019 1:15 PM

Scheduling was super easy. Quote was received timely and the price was more than competitive. When the car was ready it was picked up just a few hours later. The transit time to delivery was faster [More]

Hauling my car
Review by on 7/27/2019 8:58 AM

I put my information on the website to get a quote. Patrick Milford sent me a quote. I replied that I was going with another hauler. I paid a down payment to another hauler. Never heard another word f [More]

Short Notice Transport
Review by on 7/12/2019 1:51 PM

Recently transported my 2019 Mini Cooper from Alabama to California. I have nothing but good things to say about this company. After being given the run-around by two other transport companies, I wa [More]

Review by on 7/10/2019 11:36 AM

United Routes could not be better. I had originally booked moving my car with a different company. While I had done this 2 months in advance when the date came near they suddenly couldn’t guarantee wh [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 7/7/2019 10:12 PM

We highly recommend United Routes LLC as they transported our car from west coast to east coast. We especially appreciated the agent Noah Clark as he carefully helped us through the process. Noah an [More]

Short Notice Transport
Review by on 7/7/2019 1:37 PM

Last Minute Transport
Review by on 7/5/2019 11:16 PM

United Routes was able to meet my last minute 2 car shipment over 1,000 miles away. Very professional and easy to work with.

Trip from West Palm to Jacksonville
Review by on 6/27/2019 12:14 PM

I was in desperate need of transportation to bring my boss's vehicle from the airport in Palm Beach back to his home in Jacksonville FL. I needed it done within a 4 day schedule. I made the call to [More]

Reacted well to setback
Review by on 6/27/2019 10:19 AM

When the assigned driver had mechanical trouble and could not pick up the vehicle, Sam of United Routes found another driver quickly and arranged for a pickup that minimized delay. He kept in touch t [More]

Transport and service
Review by on 6/16/2019 6:48 PM

I was very nervous about having a car transported for the first time. But after speaking to Noah, I felt more at ease. He was professional and prompt from the first phone call to the delivery. The del [More]

Smooth ride...
Review by on 6/10/2019 9:36 PM

Just had to write a review after a great experience with United Routes. Marcos made himself available for all my questions, even over the weekend. The driver also proactive to coordinate pick up and d [More]

They were great
Review by on 6/10/2019 11:52 AM

United Routes was great. I was skeptical buying a car on the other side of the country from a dealer I didn't know and then having it shipped by an organization I didn't know. In negotiating with the [More]

Ferrari from Montreal to Hawaii
Review by on 6/8/2019 1:37 AM

My Ferrari had to be imported into the US, then trucked across the US, and finally shipped on a barge to Hawaii. Noah at United routes handled it all.

Car Transport
Review by on 6/7/2019 7:00 PM

I am very pleased with the services provided by United Routes, they were prompt, professional and courteous relative to pick up and delivery. I give them my highest recommendation without reservation [More]

Cross country car transport
Review by on 6/5/2019 11:12 AM

Noah was a great help with a delicate job, transporting a classic car across the country. During the whole process he was very responsive to questions etc. The person who did final deliver was careful [More]

Auto Transport Custom Mustang
Review by on 6/3/2019 4:10 PM

I own a classic 1984 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2015 Porsche GT3 RS, and 2015 Corvette ZO6. I called on United routes LLC to ship my newly acquired custom Mustang because my cousin had experience with them [More]

Fantastic Service
Review by on 6/3/2019 10:51 AM

United Routes' customer service was fantastic. Noah my contact at United kept me well informed. Turn around time from pick up and delivery was very reasonable. Shorter pick up wait time than other car [More]

United Routes LLC
Transport of my new vehicle
Review by on 6/2/2019 11:14 AM

When I bought a new car from out of state and realized I had to arrange for shipping, I didn't know whom to use. I looked at the internet, and called 3 or 4 shippers. The rep from United Routes, Noa [More]

United Routes LLC Closed Transport Deliv
Review by on 5/28/2019 4:19 PM

United Routes is a great company. Competitive Rates, Personal Service, Terrific Communication and Easy to Work with. I used their closed transport to move a high end sports car from PA to AZ. It w [More]

Moving my car to TX from CA
Review by on 5/28/2019 1:23 AM

Noah was a great help and very transparent about what to expect and logistics. No sweet talking or promises. The driver and the whole team seemed very coordinated and delivered my car on time. Only i [More]

Auto Transport FL to CA
Review by on 5/23/2019 4:42 PM

My classic convertible sports car was picked up on time and delivered earlier than estimated, taking less than 5 days to deliver to my door in excellent condition by All Stars Auto Transport. Sam from [More]

United Routes LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions