United Routes LLC
Hollywood, Florida

United Routes LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for United Routes LLC

More Info for United Routes LLC

United Routes LLC Absoutely Satisfied from Start to Finish
Review by on 9/22/2017 7:43 AM

My husband and I shipped my Subaru Impreza from CT to FL, and were extremely hesitant about trusting anyone to transport our vehicle and not get scammed. We were treated with courtesy and respect fro [More]

United Routes LLC Vehicle Transport
Review by on 9/7/2017 9:03 AM

Professional service from start to finish. Entire process explained and questions answered with courtesy. Driver kept me posted as to expected arrival time, and was able to deliver my car one day ea [More]

United Routes LLC 2 different shipments
Review by on 8/30/2017 12:51 PM

My husband and I used United Routes in 8/2017 for 2 different shipments, one enclosed & one open. EVERYONE was very professional from Danie to Isaac and including the drivers. TOP NOTCH SERVICE -

United Routes LLC Fast ...
Review by on 7/20/2017 12:28 PM

I purchased a Jaguar F-type in Ocala, FL and needed shipped to my home in Illinois. Got a few bids, United Routes wasn't the least expensive, but far from the highest. Contacted Patrick, and he assu [More]

United Routes LLC overall expierience
Review by on 7/6/2017 6:54 AM

The driver Greg Garcia who I had not met until he arrived, had a gorgeous truck and trailer that you could eat off the floor of. He showed care and concern for my truck as if he owned it. Danie the di [More]

United Routes LLC Worth every penny and great service
Review by on 5/13/2017 11:44 AM

Shipped a 1931 Model A coupe from west palm beach, FL to Houston, TX. Patrick M. Was fantastic. This was my first time shipping a vehicle so my learning curve was steep. I quickly found out Not all sh [More]

United Routes LLC Stellar Service
Review by on 4/6/2017 9:13 AM

Stellar Service provided by Patrick Milord from initial contact to confirmation of delivery. The best service I have experienced. Professional, prompt, knowledgeable and consultative. Thank you Patr [More]

United Routes LLC Delivery and transport
Review by on 12/24/2016 7:58 PM

Great transport company. I had a fantastic delivery, the truck and driver was perfect. I was called 4 hours in advance of the delivery. My car was clean and I would definitely recommend United Routes [More]

United Routes LLC Experience
Review by on 11/17/2016 4:04 PM

Sam was professional, prompt, and detailed oriented. Would highly recommend and hope to use in the future. The driver kept us up to date on his progress and arrived ahead of schedule, he was courteous [More]

United Routes LLC GREAT DELIVERY SERVICE
Review by on 11/14/2016 8:08 PM

Made the online request for transportation for my saleen mustang on the United Routes website after hours. Was called the next morning by Sam. Quoted me a very fair price for enclosed transportation. [More]

United Routes LLC Auto transport
Review by on 11/14/2016 6:43 PM

Cars were picked up and delivered on time. No drama the driver was courteous and capable. Vehicles were clean and in good condition. Sam was caring and followed up on delivery. I would consider using [More]

United Routes LLC Audi S5
Review by on 11/8/2016 3:03 PM

United Routes is a broker. I looked for an owner/operator company to ship my car. I spent countless hours on the phone and finally decided to settle on United Routes. Aron took several calls from [More]

United Routes LLC Driver
Review by on 11/8/2016 5:17 AM

Our driver was "Jay" and he is extremely careful and professional. Jay demonstrated a real pride in his treatment of not only our vehicle but also the others on board. I especially appreciated his cou [More]

United Routes LLC transport a non running 1932 truck
Review by on 11/7/2016 12:47 PM

excellent all the way around. faster delivery than expected. Driver was EXCELLENRT

United Routes LLC Vehicle transport
Review by on 9/27/2016 6:13 PM

Prompt service. Took 5 days from first contact till car was delivered. Driver was courteous and took great care with loading and unloading the vehicle. Overall a very good experience, particularly in [More]

United Routes LLC Great service
Review by on 9/12/2016 1:00 PM

Very courteous, quick to respond and extremely accommodating, including a last-minute schedule change. Car arrived on time and in perfect condition. Driver kept in contact with me on a regular basis d [More]

United Routes LLC Overall experience
Review by on 9/2/2016 7:13 AM

This was the 1st time I had a car shipped and I don't regret using UR. The price was good, Aron was on top of all the details and responded to any questions I had while walking me through the process [More]

United Routes LLC Great Experience
Review by on 8/25/2016 8:27 AM

It was a pleasure working with Steve and United Routes. There were no hidden fees, great customer service, friendly driver and on-time pick-up and delivery. Overall, a great experience. Took the stres [More]

United Routes LLC Ferrari Transport
Review by on 8/8/2016 1:55 PM

Couldn't have gone better. Great communication from broker and drivers. Drivers worked easily with some last-minute schedule changes. Waited for a thunderstorm to pass at delivery. Car handled with [More]

United Routes LLC Talk About Easy
Review by on 7/26/2016 11:51 AM

Called Steve on Wednesday and was given an instant quote, paid for the car on Thursday (wire transfer), called Steve. BOOM - car was picked up Friday and delivered Sunday. The whole transaction could [More]

United Routes LLC Vehicle Transport
Review by on 7/14/2016 8:40 AM

Steve was awesome in scheduling and communicating throughout the entire process. Steve would call or send email to keep me updated on the pick-up time and date and driver status. If there were any que [More]

United Routes LLC Trustworthy, quality transport!
Review by on 7/12/2016 7:07 PM

David G. was helpful, friendly, and always available during the reservation and order process, and the driver did an excellent job of carrying my mother's car safely over 2000 miles, arriving two days [More]

United Routes LLC The best Car Transport Experience Ever!
Review by on 7/5/2016 5:05 PM

From the time I contacted United Routes, to the moment of delivery, there was nothing by high efficiency, integrity and great service. Every detail was spelled out, I had contact with my driver the w [More]

United Routes LLC 10 star review, fantastic experience
Review by on 4/24/2016 2:52 PM

I had so much anxiety and fears about shipping my recently purchased Z28 across the country, that I had sleepless nights. After days of reading reviews, BBB ratings, and reading about how it all work [More]

United Routes LLC Thank you and great job
Review by on 1/7/2016 10:30 AM

Shipping went as smooth as can be. I needed to leave town and they were able to work with my schedule to get my car faster then usual which was very helpful. I had the drivers number so was easy to be [More]

United Routes LLC Exceeded Expectations!!
Review by on 11/2/2015 2:46 PM

Very professional and a pleasure to work with. Steve Schorr is the man!! He overcame my own created obstacles and made the delivery on time, in perfect condition, and didn't charge me extra, although [More]

United Routes LLC UNITED IS THE BEST!!
Review by on 7/31/2015 6:22 PM

I dont know what some of the bad reviews are even talking about! UNITED ROUTES WAS AMAZING! they are fast reliable and well priced ! i got a great deal from compared to other places and they got here [More]

United Routes LLC Great Service, great communiation
Review by on 7/31/2015 11:33 AM

Very happy with United. I spoke with numerous other companies and it was very confusing. United Routes was very clear about the price and gave me their drivers number so I can be in touch with him whi [More]

United Routes LLC Transport
Review by on 7/27/2015 7:20 PM

My vehicle is currently being transported from Florida to Washington state. It was initially transported to Florida as it had some work done on it. I used Angel's Autos to transport the car there. [More]

United Routes LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions