Hollywood, Florida

United Routes LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for United Routes LLC

More Info for United Routes LLC

Short Notice Transport
Review by on 7/12/2019 1:51 PM

Recently transported my 2019 Mini Cooper from Alabama to California. I have nothing but good things to say about this company. After being given the run-around by two other transport companies, I wa [More]

Review by on 7/10/2019 11:36 AM

United Routes could not be better. I had originally booked moving my car with a different company. While I had done this 2 months in advance when the date came near they suddenly couldn’t guarantee wh [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 7/7/2019 10:12 PM

We highly recommend United Routes LLC as they transported our car from west coast to east coast. We especially appreciated the agent Noah Clark as he carefully helped us through the process. Noah an [More]

Short Notice Transport
Review by on 7/7/2019 1:37 PM

Last Minute Transport
Review by on 7/5/2019 11:16 PM

United Routes was able to meet my last minute 2 car shipment over 1,000 miles away. Very professional and easy to work with.

Trip from West Palm to Jacksonville
Review by on 6/27/2019 12:14 PM

I was in desperate need of transportation to bring my boss's vehicle from the airport in Palm Beach back to his home in Jacksonville FL. I needed it done within a 4 day schedule. I made the call to [More]

Reacted well to setback
Review by on 6/27/2019 10:19 AM

When the assigned driver had mechanical trouble and could not pick up the vehicle, Sam of United Routes found another driver quickly and arranged for a pickup that minimized delay. He kept in touch t [More]

Transport and service
Review by on 6/16/2019 6:48 PM

I was very nervous about having a car transported for the first time. But after speaking to Noah, I felt more at ease. He was professional and prompt from the first phone call to the delivery. The del [More]

Smooth ride...
Review by on 6/10/2019 9:36 PM

Just had to write a review after a great experience with United Routes. Marcos made himself available for all my questions, even over the weekend. The driver also proactive to coordinate pick up and d [More]

They were great
Review by on 6/10/2019 11:52 AM

United Routes was great. I was skeptical buying a car on the other side of the country from a dealer I didn't know and then having it shipped by an organization I didn't know. In negotiating with the [More]

Ferrari from Montreal to Hawaii
Review by on 6/8/2019 1:37 AM

My Ferrari had to be imported into the US, then trucked across the US, and finally shipped on a barge to Hawaii. Noah at United routes handled it all.

Car Transport
Review by on 6/7/2019 7:00 PM

I am very pleased with the services provided by United Routes, they were prompt, professional and courteous relative to pick up and delivery. I give them my highest recommendation without reservation [More]

Cross country car transport
Review by on 6/5/2019 11:12 AM

Noah was a great help with a delicate job, transporting a classic car across the country. During the whole process he was very responsive to questions etc. The person who did final deliver was careful [More]

Auto Transport Custom Mustang
Review by on 6/3/2019 4:10 PM

I own a classic 1984 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2015 Porsche GT3 RS, and 2015 Corvette ZO6. I called on United routes LLC to ship my newly acquired custom Mustang because my cousin had experience with them [More]

Fantastic Service
Review by on 6/3/2019 10:51 AM

United Routes' customer service was fantastic. Noah my contact at United kept me well informed. Turn around time from pick up and delivery was very reasonable. Shorter pick up wait time than other car [More]

United Routes LLC
Transport of my new vehicle
Review by on 6/2/2019 11:14 AM

When I bought a new car from out of state and realized I had to arrange for shipping, I didn't know whom to use. I looked at the internet, and called 3 or 4 shippers. The rep from United Routes, Noa [More]

United Routes LLC Closed Transport Deliv
Review by on 5/28/2019 4:19 PM

United Routes is a great company. Competitive Rates, Personal Service, Terrific Communication and Easy to Work with. I used their closed transport to move a high end sports car from PA to AZ. It w [More]

Moving my car to TX from CA
Review by on 5/28/2019 1:23 AM

Noah was a great help and very transparent about what to expect and logistics. No sweet talking or promises. The driver and the whole team seemed very coordinated and delivered my car on time. Only i [More]

Auto Transport FL to CA
Review by on 5/23/2019 4:42 PM

My classic convertible sports car was picked up on time and delivered earlier than estimated, taking less than 5 days to deliver to my door in excellent condition by All Stars Auto Transport. Sam from [More]

Fast delivery
Review by on 5/7/2019 5:51 PM

Only took 2 days to transport my car from Miami to Maine. Awesome service, car was picked up on time and delivered earlier than expected. Laki was super professional as always.

Great experience
Review by on 5/7/2019 8:46 AM

Great experience overall shipping our two SUVs when we moved - pickup and delivery was ontime & hassle free & their customer service was excellent. Def recommend & will use them in the future

lack of communication
Review by on 5/3/2019 11:56 AM

Ordered service 3/31, got a good quote, requested car be picked up from Fl 5/1 and delivered to NC on or before 5/7, they have not returned calls or emails, and left me scrambling to get car up there [More]

classic car transport
Review by on 4/21/2019 9:12 AM

I chose United Routes LLC mainly because they were able to expedite the move of a classic sports car for me that I've owned for 51 years. The move was from Colorado to Ohio. As it turned out, not only [More]

Excellent Service!
Review by on 4/4/2019 12:46 AM

My experience with United was perfection! It was without question the easiest part of my move. Marcos was my contact and Daniel was the driver of the truck my car was on. Both went above and beyond to [More]

69 corvette transport
Review by on 3/9/2019 6:25 AM

Marcos was a huge help finding me a transporter after the one I had booked with stood me up. His carrier was efficient and courteous. I was having my car picked up just a day after I was expecting my [More]

Excellent Service!
Review by on 3/7/2019 10:50 AM

I contacted United Routes about picking up a brand new car, and they were able to find me transport the very same day! I had contacted another company earlier in the process, and they kept saying "we [More]

Above and Beyond Service
Review by on 2/14/2019 1:44 PM

Starting from my initial contact with Marcos Disla, I was impressed with the courtesy and the follow up. Never did I feel any sales pressure and I always got responses to my questions immediately. T [More]

Miami, FL to Anthony, TX
Review by on 1/31/2019 2:27 PM

I've been procrastinating to write this review, and felt it was time…..I used United Routes to move my car from Florida to Texas In Sep 2018, Javier Munoz always provided me with up to date informatio [More]

Transport of daughter's car
Review by on 1/14/2019 10:50 AM

Team did a great job. Noah Clark provided outstanding customer service and communications. He clarified a lot of questions, and was very responsive to calls and emails.Many thanks to the folks and [More]

United Routes LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions