Hollywood, Florida

United Routes LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for United Routes LLC

More Info for United Routes LLC

Got a truck ASAP
Review by on 5/24/2018 6:09 PM

I couldn’t be happier with Kamil and Laki from United and of course the driver, Luis. I needed a truck to ship my car out ASAP from NYC to Las Vegas and sure enough within the same day of my request ( [More]

Great Customer Service and very reliable
Review by on 5/21/2018 7:19 AM

Recently my husband and I had a last minute change in which we had to move cross country. We decided we would ship one of our vehicles. I chose a company after doing a little research and soon reali [More]

United Routes LLC - great company
Review by on 4/3/2018 1:59 PM

I needed to ship a Model A Ford from Massachusetts to Florida in an enclosed vehicle. I did a search of different companies, mostly brokers, and didn't get a good feeling from any of them. Most had [More]

transport
Review by on 3/26/2018 2:35 PM

laki prousalis was extremely helpful setting up transportation. car was delivered when promised , but had an issue about unloading vehicle. vehicle was finally unloaded in front of our sons home in t [More]

Transfer of pickup truck
Review by on 3/26/2018 10:18 AM

I never dreamed that shipping a car cross country could be so unbelievably easy- we're Navy and had to make a 3000 mile transfer. We were fortunate enough to find Mr. Laki Prousalis, who worked with [More]

transport
Review by on 3/21/2018 9:46 AM

again- laki prousalis came thru. excellent timing and very helpful getting the transport setup. transporter/driver delivered on time at location with no issues, would recommend united routes llc [More]

United Routes
Review by on 3/19/2018 1:53 PM

United Routes provided exceptional customer service from my initial contact with Laki, to early pick-up and early delivery by the personable, courteous and professional driver Diego. I highly recomme [More]

happy veteran
Review by on 3/14/2018 7:01 PM

everything went as planned from laki customer service to VLAD MY DRIVER hey veterans call these folks no reason to worry about your shipment, no damage no late pick up or drop off and when i called VL [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 3/13/2018 10:46 AM

The communication from beginning to end was excellent. Received phone calls and email confirmations. Staff was very friendly and courteous. I will definitely use them again to transport my vehicles [More]

Overall service
Review by on 3/8/2018 3:24 PM

Patrick was very helpful in getting several vehicles shipped across the united states in winter weather. The drivers were respectful, courteous and very professional. I will use this company in the fu [More]

Good Service experience
Review by on 3/8/2018 7:19 AM

Although United wasn't the transporter, I am satisfied with United Routes with their logistical support and payment options. I am not a fan dual-payment but United made it work. AR Tran. was fantast [More]

MS to RI transport
Review by on 3/1/2018 4:31 PM

I'll confess I had this transport with another transport company and they didn't find a driver for this route so I pulled it from them. However, once I put this in Laki's hands I was surprised at how [More]

M37 Military Vehicle
Review by on 3/1/2018 11:18 AM

Service was excellent. Good communication throught the process of pickup and delivery. Pick and delivery was on-time. Vehcile was not damanged in any way. Driver was helpful and friendly. Would d [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 2/28/2018 5:22 PM

Called steve he took care of everything this is my go to company from now on they are the best stayed in contact from pick up to delivery was even earlier than expected awesome service. Would definite [More]

On Time / Wrong Location
Review by on 2/28/2018 6:20 AM

Car was delivered on time but to the wrong location. Driver trusted Google Maps vs. verifying correct location BEFORE he unloaded my vehicle. He was 15 miles away and because he was in a hurry with ot [More]

United Routes LLC
'Attitude' places this company on my "Do
Review by on 2/15/2018 10:40 AM

I connected with F.A. from this company. He was very helpful as we had never moved a vehicle before. We were working on details of the move, but we ended up selecting another carrier. I told F.A. via [More]

good service
Review by on 1/31/2018 1:19 PM

Careful courteous and on time or a bit early. Car delivered in perfect condition. Car was secured by the tires just like they said it eould be. Cost was a bit more than the others but i had no issues [More]

Vehicle Transportation
Review by on 1/10/2018 10:44 AM

I would use this carrier again if needed.

Auto transport
Review by on 12/19/2017 7:14 PM

The service was great overall. Laki provided excellent communication before, during and after. I was amazed as to how fast they got the car to me. I placed the order on Tuesday, they picked up the car [More]

Absoutely Satisfied from Start to Finish
Review by on 9/22/2017 7:43 AM

My husband and I shipped my Subaru Impreza from CT to FL, and were extremely hesitant about trusting anyone to transport our vehicle and not get scammed. We were treated with courtesy and respect fro [More]

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 9/7/2017 9:03 AM

Professional service from start to finish. Entire process explained and questions answered with courtesy. Driver kept me posted as to expected arrival time, and was able to deliver my car one day ea [More]

2 different shipments
Review by on 8/30/2017 12:51 PM

My husband and I used United Routes in 8/2017 for 2 different shipments, one enclosed & one open. EVERYONE was very professional from Danie to Isaac and including the drivers. TOP NOTCH SERVICE -

Fast ...
Review by on 7/20/2017 12:28 PM

I purchased a Jaguar F-type in Ocala, FL and needed shipped to my home in Illinois. Got a few bids, United Routes wasn't the least expensive, but far from the highest. Contacted Patrick, and he assu [More]

overall expierience
Review by on 7/6/2017 6:54 AM

The driver Greg Garcia who I had not met until he arrived, had a gorgeous truck and trailer that you could eat off the floor of. He showed care and concern for my truck as if he owned it. Danie the di [More]

United Routes LLC
Worth every penny and great service
Review by on 5/13/2017 11:44 AM

Shipped a 1931 Model A coupe from west palm beach, FL to Houston, TX. Patrick M. Was fantastic. This was my first time shipping a vehicle so my learning curve was steep. I quickly found out Not all sh [More]

Stellar Service
Review by on 4/6/2017 9:13 AM

Stellar Service provided by Patrick Milord from initial contact to confirmation of delivery. The best service I have experienced. Professional, prompt, knowledgeable and consultative. Thank you Patr [More]

Delivery and transport
Review by on 12/24/2016 7:58 PM

Great transport company. I had a fantastic delivery, the truck and driver was perfect. I was called 4 hours in advance of the delivery. My car was clean and I would definitely recommend United Routes [More]

Experience
Review by on 11/17/2016 4:04 PM

Sam was professional, prompt, and detailed oriented. Would highly recommend and hope to use in the future. The driver kept us up to date on his progress and arrived ahead of schedule, he was courteous [More]

GREAT DELIVERY SERVICE
Review by on 11/14/2016 8:08 PM

Made the online request for transportation for my saleen mustang on the United Routes website after hours. Was called the next morning by Sam. Quoted me a very fair price for enclosed transportation. [More]

United Routes LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions