Hollywood, Florida

United Routes LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for United Routes LLC

More Info for United Routes LLC

Excellent Service
Review by on 10/18/2018 5:47 AM

I moved a car from Nevada to New Hampshire, no short distance. Marcos at United Routes helped me set up a truck with an enclosed trailer for my convertible. Trip took less time than I thought it would [More]

Car transport.
Review by on 10/13/2018 4:36 PM

Very professional and quick. In fact even quicker than originally stated. Reasonable price for transporting a car from Georgia to Louisiana. Would use again!

Car Transport
Review by on 10/5/2018 12:51 PM

Very happy with the quick service. The driver was courteous and professional. I would use United Routes again. No Question. Thank you for the great service.

laki prousalis
Review by on 10/5/2018 7:24 AM

Laki Prousalis did me a great job !! He was always in contact with me, and was very professional. I am impressed with him and united routes an will us them again !!!!

Transport of auto to Florida
Review by on 10/4/2018 4:37 PM

Excellent service at short notice.

Should Be Your First Choice
Review by on 10/3/2018 10:09 AM

While the cost was just slightly higher than others, United was THE ONLY carrier who would commit to a date for pickup (I tried for 2 months to get the car picked up with 4 different carriers) AND the [More]

Auto delivery
Review by on 10/3/2018 7:35 AM

First rate operation. From initial contact to delivery, everything was done first class. Steve the driver was very professional and meticulous. My Z06 vette was delivered without a scratch. Very plea [More]

Car transport
Review by on 9/24/2018 9:12 PM

Excellent job, the vehicle was delivered sooner than I expected with no damage.

Easy, Quick, and Handled Well
Review by on 9/15/2018 5:08 AM

I found working with United was easy, the car was picked up when and where we wanted, by a driver who was very nice, and the car was delivered quickly and with no challenges despite the cross country [More]

Fast and efficient
Review by on 9/13/2018 12:40 PM

Laki was very helpful and informative. Any question I had, he was able to provide an answer. He provided contact between the driver and myself. And was able to keep me updated regularly. The driver, [More]

Great experience
Review by on 9/10/2018 7:43 PM

They picked my car up within 72 hours and delivered it from New Jersey to South Florida in 2 days, with no damage. I am very happy with the service. I would recommend this company and I would use them [More]

Great Job
Review by on 8/27/2018 11:38 AM

United Routes just delivered my car and they did a great job. It was shipped enclosed and it showed up without a scratch. Everything about this operation is first class. I would definitely use them [More]

transport of my vehicle
Review by on 8/26/2018 1:26 PM

Would highly recommend this company! I transported my vehicle from one coast to another and everything was exactly as they said it would be. The driver was meticulous, careful, thorough, and profess [More]

Excellent shipping Company
Review by on 8/23/2018 10:10 AM

Contracted united routes to ship my daughters car from California to Tennessee the whole experience was great . The driver contacted me right away:(Shawn) he was professional he did a great job and [More]

United Routes Transport
Review by on 8/21/2018 10:39 AM

Car arrived cross-country 2 days earlier than expected with no issues. Driver was professional and answered all my questions. Good communication with United representative both by phone and email. I [More]

car transport
Review by on 8/18/2018 11:25 PM

Well thus Company came to my rescue very professional on time vehicles came back the way they were picked up not a scratch. pricy but worth it. Have nothing bad to say great Driver

Transport from Texas to Maryland
Review by on 8/15/2018 12:16 PM

Spoke with Zach who was professional and courteous. He assisted me in arranging the transport of my daughter's car to the college she will be attending. I needed to have it there by a specific date [More]

Highly recommend!
Review by on 8/14/2018 8:37 PM

Had a classic car transported roughly 900 miles. They made the process painless and the driver did an excellent job safely getting the car from door to door.

great service
Review by on 8/8/2018 6:53 AM

I hired this company to transport my car from Michigan to Florida. I can say without a doubt I would use them again. They were very professional and communicated throughout the trip.

100% Satisfaction
Review by on 7/16/2018 7:05 PM

I've been buying cars nationally for over 20 years and have used many auto transport companies. Just recently I contacted with United Routes to deliver a car from Arizona to Ohio. Although they were [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 7/15/2018 7:41 PM

I am a general dentist who is the original owner of a 2005 Corvette and in July 2018 needed to transport my prize possession from Michigan to Florida. For 13 years I have babied my Vette and current [More]

Car transport
Review by on 6/14/2018 3:49 PM

After waiting for over a month with a different transport service and getting no results, I contacted United Routes at the last minute. Not only was the quote fair but in only 24 hours I had my vehic [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 6/1/2018 7:16 AM

United Routes did a fantastic job. Picked up the car on time and delivered on time. I will be using them again and again. Laki always responded to emails right away making for great communication.

Perfect
Review by on 5/31/2018 5:05 PM

Having never utilized a Auto Transport before I had no experience navigating through all the larger companies with their own equipment to the brokers who farm out to unknown providers. So I was appreh [More]

Got a truck ASAP
Review by on 5/24/2018 6:09 PM

I couldn’t be happier with Kamil and Laki from United and of course the driver, Luis. I needed a truck to ship my car out ASAP from NYC to Las Vegas and sure enough within the same day of my request ( [More]

Great Customer Service and very reliable
Review by on 5/21/2018 7:19 AM

Recently my husband and I had a last minute change in which we had to move cross country. We decided we would ship one of our vehicles. I chose a company after doing a little research and soon reali [More]

United Routes LLC - great company
Review by on 4/3/2018 1:59 PM

I needed to ship a Model A Ford from Massachusetts to Florida in an enclosed vehicle. I did a search of different companies, mostly brokers, and didn't get a good feeling from any of them. Most had [More]

transport
Review by on 3/26/2018 2:35 PM

laki prousalis was extremely helpful setting up transportation. car was delivered when promised , but had an issue about unloading vehicle. vehicle was finally unloaded in front of our sons home in t [More]

Transfer of pickup truck
Review by on 3/26/2018 10:18 AM

I never dreamed that shipping a car cross country could be so unbelievably easy- we're Navy and had to make a 3000 mile transfer. We were fortunate enough to find Mr. Laki Prousalis, who worked with [More]

United Routes LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions