Hollywood, Florida

United Routes LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for United Routes LLC

More Info for United Routes LLC

United Routes offers nationwide open and enclosed auto transport. We specialize in shipping classic and exotic vehicles. We take auto transport to a new level of service, maintaining the highest standard of quality and turnaround time in the industry. Trained personnel and a full customer service staff are standing by to assist you in all your transport needs. Tailor made to your specifications with a solution to every question, this is our commitment to all our clients.
United Routes takes auto transport to a new level of service, maintaining the highest standard of quality and turnaround time in the industry. Trained personnel and a full customer service staff are standing by to assist you in all your transport needs. Tailor made to your specifications with a solution to every question, this is our commitment to all our clients. UNITED ROUTES is a leading provider of national auto transport services. Our #1 priority is the safety of your vehicle. From pickup until delivery your vehicle is fully insured with primary coverage insurance. UNITED ROUTES is a bonded and licensed company by the Department of Transportation, license number MC#:650823. We provide competitive pricing without the fear of hidden fees, while still maintaining high customer satisfaction.

United Routes LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit United Routes LLC's Website
    Hollywood, Florida

Above and Beyond Service
      Review by on 2/14/2019 1:44 PM

Starting from my initial contact with Marcos Disla, I was impressed with the courtesy and the follow up. Never did I feel any sales pressure and I always got responses to my questions immediately. T [More]

Miami, FL to Anthony, TX
      Review by on 1/31/2019 2:27 PM

I've been procrastinating to write this review, and felt it was time…..I used United Routes to move my car from Florida to Texas In Sep 2018, Javier Munoz always provided me with up to date informatio [More]

Transport of daughter's car
      Review by on 1/14/2019 10:50 AM

Team did a great job. Noah Clark provided outstanding customer service and communications. He clarified a lot of questions, and was very responsive to calls and emails.Many thanks to the folks and [More]