Hollywood, Florida

United Routes LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for United Routes LLC

More Info for United Routes LLC

United Routes offers nationwide open and enclosed auto transport. We specialize in shipping classic and exotic vehicles. We take auto transport to a new level of service, maintaining the highest standard of quality and turnaround time in the industry. Trained personnel and a full customer service staff are standing by to assist you in all your transport needs. Tailor made to your specifications with a solution to every question, this is our commitment to all our clients.
United Routes takes auto transport to a new level of service, maintaining the highest standard of quality and turnaround time in the industry. Trained personnel and a full customer service staff are standing by to assist you in all your transport needs. Tailor made to your specifications with a solution to every question, this is our commitment to all our clients. UNITED ROUTES is a leading provider of national auto transport services. Our #1 priority is the safety of your vehicle. From pickup until delivery your vehicle is fully insured with primary coverage insurance. UNITED ROUTES is a bonded and licensed company by the Department of Transportation, license number MC#:650823. We provide competitive pricing without the fear of hidden fees, while still maintaining high customer satisfaction.

United Routes LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit United Routes LLC's Website
    Hollywood, Florida

Got a truck ASAP
      Review by on 5/24/2018 6:09 PM

I couldn’t be happier with Kamil and Laki from United and of course the driver, Luis. I needed a truck to ship my car out ASAP from NYC to Las Vegas and sure enough within the same day of my request ( [More]

Great Customer Service and very reliable
      Review by on 5/21/2018 7:19 AM

Recently my husband and I had a last minute change in which we had to move cross country. We decided we would ship one of our vehicles. I chose a company after doing a little research and soon reali [More]

United Routes LLC - great company
      Review by on 4/3/2018 1:59 PM

I needed to ship a Model A Ford from Massachusetts to Florida in an enclosed vehicle. I did a search of different companies, mostly brokers, and didn't get a good feeling from any of them. Most had [More]