Hollywood, Florida

United Routes LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for United Routes LLC

More Info for United Routes LLC

United Routes offers nationwide open and enclosed auto transport. We specialize in shipping classic and exotic vehicles. We take auto transport to a new level of service, maintaining the highest standard of quality and turnaround time in the industry. Trained personnel and a full customer service staff are standing by to assist you in all your transport needs. Tailor made to your specifications with a solution to every question, this is our commitment to all our clients.
United Routes takes auto transport to a new level of service, maintaining the highest standard of quality and turnaround time in the industry. Trained personnel and a full customer service staff are standing by to assist you in all your transport needs. Tailor made to your specifications with a solution to every question, this is our commitment to all our clients. UNITED ROUTES is a leading provider of national auto transport services. Our #1 priority is the safety of your vehicle. From pickup until delivery your vehicle is fully insured with primary coverage insurance. UNITED ROUTES is a bonded and licensed company by the Department of Transportation, license number MC#:650823. We provide competitive pricing without the fear of hidden fees, while still maintaining high customer satisfaction.

United Routes LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit United Routes LLC's Website
    Hollywood, Florida

100% Satisfaction
      Review by on 7/16/2018 7:05 PM

I've been buying cars nationally for over 20 years and have used many auto transport companies. Just recently I contacted with United Routes to deliver a car from Arizona to Ohio. Although they were [More]

Car Transport
      Review by on 7/15/2018 7:41 PM

I am a general dentist who is the original owner of a 2005 Corvette and in July 2018 needed to transport my prize possession from Michigan to Florida. For 13 years I have babied my Vette and current [More]

Car transport
      Review by on 6/14/2018 3:49 PM

After waiting for over a month with a different transport service and getting no results, I contacted United Routes at the last minute. Not only was the quote fair but in only 24 hours I had my vehic [More]