Margate, Florida

Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.

More Info for Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.

Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.
I won't work with anyone else.
Review by on 5/20/2019 11:12 AM

I’ve worked with Pat and Ultimate Auto Shipping, Inc. a couple times since 2011. He’s been in the business for years and has stuck with it through cut-throat industry changes. Pat knows what he is doi [More]

Ultimate Auto Shipping, Inc
Review by on 4/8/2019 10:10 PM

I was turned on to Pat through another friend in the restoration industry, and what a blessing. Not only is he very prompt, you can tell he has hand selected the drivers that he uses. Each time, there [More]

Best Customer Service, Honest & Reliable
Review by on 3/5/2019 10:13 PM

This is by far one of the best customer service experience I've had in a while. Ultimate Auto Shipping deserves more than a 5 star. I had the pleasure of working with a Pat Lynch to transport my car [More]

Trans-US Car Shipping
Review by on 1/17/2019 11:06 PM

I was looking for a service to pick up my daughter’s car that was stranded at a dealership in the middle of the US after a breakdown and take it to her in California. I made the giant mistake of prov [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 1/13/2019 9:11 AM

In a shady industry I was very fortunate to find Pat and Ultimate Auto Shipping. He explained the process to me and had me watch a video to make sure I fully understood. Everything went exactly as he [More]

Great experience
Review by on 12/20/2018 3:12 PM

Because this was my first use of auto transportation, I contacted about 10 companies. All provided a fairly quick online price quote--and all disclosed it was only tentative. But when I wanted to spea [More]

Excellent Communication
Review by on 11/28/2018 10:19 AM

Would highly recommend this company to anyone. From start to finish the service was great. My car was also delivered 2 days before the estimated delivery date.

Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.
Ultimate Auto Shipping, Inc.
Review by on 10/29/2018 1:30 PM

Pat of Ultimate Auto Shipping, Inc. was upfront, knowledgeable and extremely accessible. It is a rarity these days that a person actually answers the phone... let alone the person with the answers! I [More]

Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.
Ultimate Auto Shipping, Inc.
Review by on 10/22/2018 1:19 PM

Pat of Ultimate Auto Shipping, Inc. was upfront, knowledgeable and extremely accessible. It is a rarity these days that a person actually answers the phone... let alone the person with the answers! [More]

ULTIMATE AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE
Review by on 10/19/2018 10:52 AM

I have been shipping cars for years and this was the ULTIMATE experience! Extremely professional and honest. Owner was totally accessible. Pick up and delivery on time. THE FINAL PRICE WAS LESS TH [More]

ULTIMATE AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE
Review by on 10/14/2018 4:52 AM

Pick up of car
Review by on 10/1/2018 10:11 AM

Car shipped from Virginia to Denver, Colorado. Owner was great. Exceptional responsive time, very informative and easy to work with. Owner and dtriver called the day before. Arrived on time. Delivered [More]

SHIPPING EXCELLENCE!
Review by on 8/15/2018 4:34 PM

We have been using Pat Lynch with Ultimate Auto Shipping, Inc for almost 5 years now and would not know what to do without him. He has literally shipped HUNDREDS of classic Broncos and Ford trucks fo [More]

Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.
An outstanding car transport experience
Review by on 8/5/2018 6:19 AM

From pick up to delivery, Pat Lynch and Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. handled my car transport professionally. Pat kept me informed every step of the way with emails and texts. The door to door servic [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 7/30/2018 3:17 PM

Mr. Lynch (Pat) was straight up from the initial contact suggesting I take my time and read BBB reviews on those transport broker companies with whom I had already contacted. Pat never tried to rush [More]

Pat is the best!
Review by on 7/6/2018 8:39 AM

If you are looking to ship an auto, look no further than Pat Lynch! I have shipped 2 cars in the last few years and was lucky enough to find Pat. Pat tells you exactly what to expect, uses only lice [More]

Awesome company: Ultimate Auto Shipping,
Review by on 7/3/2018 10:02 PM

I was looking for someone to transport my 1979 Jeep CJ5 from TX to MA and when I first started looking, I was soooo overwhelmed with all the e-mails, phone calls, and texts I received, I wished I hadn [More]

truck transporting
Review by on 6/24/2018 3:35 PM

Patrick Lynch was outstanding to work with. He had to hunt for a driver to pick up our truck from an out of the way place. He kept me informed through the whole process and he made it happen. The pri [More]

Ultimate Auto Shipping = Ultimate Servic
Review by on 6/22/2018 11:46 AM

I've worked with Pat at Ultimate Auto Shipping for a decade now and he's moved all manner of vehicles for me to and from Nevada, Arizona, Colorado and Ohio. There have never been any surprises and the [More]

excellent service
Review by on 5/28/2018 7:10 PM

A friend recommended this shipping company. From the first conversation with Pat, he was helpful and very understanding and professional. Pat provided excellent guidance to me on how the process works [More]

Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc
Review by on 4/2/2018 1:41 PM

I have been working with Ultimate Auto Shipping over the last year on our leased vehicles. The service Pat has provided has always been to the upmost satisfaction. They are very timely at getting me [More]

Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.
shipping brand new car across Country
Review by on 1/15/2018 12:28 AM

So you’re wondering where to begin on shipping your car? Yes, that was me. I shipped my brand new 2017 Passat from NH to NV recently (December 2017). I put in the time to research an unknown process a [More]

Ultimate Auto Shipping Car Transport fro
Review by on 10/11/2017 6:40 PM

Before I get into my story, I want to be very clear. Look no further! Go with Ultimate Auto Shipping. Pat Lynch is fabulous! You can trust Pat. I never transported a car before. I went online [More]

Excellent - Each and Every Time
Review by on 9/7/2017 7:41 AM

Ultimate Auto Shipping has moved several high-end cars for me over the recent years. I have never had an issue, a delay, nor any damage done to any of my vehicles. I've found the actual carriers to [More]

Car Shipping
Review by on 7/29/2017 8:42 PM

Ultimate Auto Shipping is a great company. Pat who runs the company is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I've used them 4 times so far and each time was a success. My car's were picked up on t [More]

Shipped my classic vehicle
Review by on 7/23/2017 1:04 PM

I was hesitant about trusting my classic truck to a complete stranger but Pat at Ultimate Auto Shipping eased my mind instantly. He was available the entire time and the company he brokered to was exc [More]

GREAT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH
Review by on 2/23/2017 1:48 PM

We first contracted with another company who offered a very low price and the car sat for two days with no contact from company. Pat Lynch reached out to us and explained the process and we went with [More]

Delivery of Audi A4
Review by on 11/11/2016 10:18 AM

Prompt, fair price, honest proprietor which is hard to come by in this business. Patrick was helpful, patient, and fast. He screens his transport companies and it shows. Blake who delivered the car [More]

LA to NJ
Review by on 11/1/2016 8:25 AM

This Ultimate auto shipping company has impeccable reviews that I totally agree with. The transaction was so smooth from the beginning till the end. My car was picked up so fast and delivered within [More]

Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions