Margate, Florida

Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.

More Info for Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.

We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of customer service by focusing on the “Needs” of our customers and putting ourselves in their situation. What would we expect if we were shipping our vehicle? To be treated with truth, honesty and a thorough explanation of how the industry works. Since most have never shipped a vehicle before it becomes overwhelming once the phone starts ringing and the promises begin. At Ultimate Auto Shipping, we will not lie to you and waste your time. The main reason why your vehicle will ship on time is because it is priced correctly and in line with what others are paying. Our commitment to you is to make sure that your experience with us is exceptional. We are a proud A rated accredited member of the Better Business Bureau.

Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.'s Website
    Margate, Florida

Trans-US Car Shipping
      Review by on 1/17/2019 11:06 PM

I was looking for a service to pick up my daughter’s car that was stranded at a dealership in the middle of the US after a breakdown and take it to her in California. I made the giant mistake of prov [More]

Excellent Service
      Review by on 1/13/2019 9:11 AM

In a shady industry I was very fortunate to find Pat and Ultimate Auto Shipping. He explained the process to me and had me watch a video to make sure I fully understood. Everything went exactly as he [More]

Great experience
      Review by on 12/20/2018 3:12 PM

Because this was my first use of auto transportation, I contacted about 10 companies. All provided a fairly quick online price quote--and all disclosed it was only tentative. But when I wanted to spea [More]