Margate, Florida

Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.

More Info for Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.

We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of customer service by focusing on the “Needs” of our customers and putting ourselves in their situation. What would we expect if we were shipping our vehicle? To be treated with truth, honesty and a thorough explanation of how the industry works. Since most have never shipped a vehicle before it becomes overwhelming once the phone starts ringing and the promises begin. At Ultimate Auto Shipping, we will not lie to you and waste your time. The main reason why your vehicle will ship on time is because it is priced correctly and in line with what others are paying. Our commitment to you is to make sure that your experience with us is exceptional. We are a proud A rated accredited member of the Better Business Bureau.

Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.'s Website
    Margate, Florida

Ultimate Auto Shipping, Inc
      Review by on 8/16/2019 5:11 PM

I needed a transport company to pick up my car from flordia and deliver it to Indiana. I started my search and I ultimately found Ultimate Auto shipping, Inc. All the reviews on all sites were five s [More]

Honest broker
      Review by on 8/16/2019 2:24 PM

I’ve used Ultimate Auto Shipping to ship four of my cars across country over the last four years. Pat always delivers as promised. Which is why I continue to go back to him. His drivers are always rep [More]

Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc.
      I won't work with anyone else.
      Review by on 5/20/2019 11:12 AM

I’ve worked with Pat and Ultimate Auto Shipping, Inc. a couple times since 2011. He’s been in the business for years and has stuck with it through cut-throat industry changes. Pat knows what he is doi [More]