Transport Connection
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, Florida

Transport Connection is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Transport Connection

More Info for Transport Connection

Transport Connection Excellent Value and Service - As Always
Review by on 10/20/2017 9:26 AM

From the first shipment in Nov 2015 through the latest shipment in Oct 2017, Transport Connection has consistently provided excellent service and value. All of the shipments are long ones, such as fro [More]

Transport Connection Another Great Delivery
Review by on 10/17/2017 9:39 AM

I have used Bill many times to move my cars. Here one shipper flaked with "broken truck" problems, but he immediately found me another. He is very responsive and always available. Will definately u [More]

Transport Connection Shipping from Colorado to NJ
Review by on 10/9/2017 9:12 PM

I called Bill on a Friday afternoon after 2 1/2 days wasted waiting for a carrier to pickup my car using another company. Bill explained everything and got a carrier for my car Saturday afternoon. Bil [More]

Transport Connection Transport of Audi Q7
Review by on 10/9/2017 7:02 PM

Bill was extremely knowledgable and professional and checked in with us every step of the way. Did a conference call with the driver as well. We actually came in $100 below what was originally quoted [More]

Transport Connection Transport Connection Came thru when Need
Review by on 10/5/2017 2:47 PM

After hiring a transport company to transfer my RV and 2 cars from MD to TX, the truck and trailer of the company broke down and I only had one vehicle delivered. After not being able to get in touch [More]

Transport Connection In one word....Wow!!
Review by on 10/2/2017 10:37 AM

I researched numerous transport companies before picking this one. The reviews stated there was lots of communication and follow up with good results. Bill FAR exceeded my expectations! Bill immedia [More]

Transport Connection Excellent service
Review by on 10/1/2017 7:46 PM

Highly recommend using Transport Connect for quality, cost and reliability. Bill is extremely knowledgable and trustworthy and I have never had any issues. This is my third time using and all the way [More]

Transport Connection Transport Connection
Review by on 9/29/2017 7:23 AM

This is my second trip with Bill and just like the first of this round trip he was professional and knowledgable... He got me the best price possible and was able to arrange within my time frame..he [More]

Transport Connection transport
Review by on 9/26/2017 7:58 PM

Bill was honest and explained the process of transport thru emails and telephone calls . Bill answered any questions I had in an easy to understand manner. I would recommend his service too all who n [More]

Transport Connection Auto Transport
Review by on 9/26/2017 12:31 PM

Bill was great. Very direct and to the point. I strongly recommend folks follow his advice. He worked hard and got us a great price and a great driver. I checked out a couple of others so be careful. [More]

Transport Connection Bill is always the best!
Review by on 9/26/2017 12:17 PM

I trust Bill to transport all of my vehicles and I use him multiple times per year. Always a pleasure and exceeds my expectations! You should always feel safe in Bill's hands at Transport Connection [More]

Transport Connection Prompt delivery
Review by on 9/25/2017 6:49 PM

Prompt pickup and delivery. The driver inspected the vehicle before picking it up and the paperwork was easy and quick. He also arrived at the promised time and made sure that were we informed. Than [More]

Transport Connection The best choice there is!
Review by on 9/24/2017 3:04 PM

It took me more than 2 weeks searching for the best option to transport my suv to MD from CA. Did a lot of research, biding and quotes. I was so fortunate to come across Transport Connection. The owne [More]

Transport Connection a.o.k
Review by on 9/22/2017 11:50 PM

I was able to contact Bill and keep track of all that I wanted to know step by step in a easy and knowledgeable way. Bill did not press for the job but explained how the process works and what to exp [More]

Transport Connection Auto Transport
Review by on 9/22/2017 12:37 PM

Bill is very good and extremely experienced. He guided us through the process and common pitfalls. Our entire process went very well/smooth. I strongly recommend you heed his advice as it is invaluabl [More]

Transport Connection Great auto transport service
Review by on 9/20/2017 7:37 PM

I had been trying to ship my car for a month and other brokers left me hanging. I called Bill and he had a great carrier with great pricing within 24 hours.Would definitely refer people and use him ag [More]

Transport Connection Ease of Transaction
Review by on 9/20/2017 6:13 PM

From the first to the end I can not say how easy and delighted I am that I chose Transportation Connection. Bill Avrich is the best and has the best knowledge of the industry. He quoted me a price and [More]

Transport Connection Bill saved me from a scammer
Review by on 9/19/2017 4:47 PM

Bill at Transport Connection spent about 30 minutes with me on the phone and explained the entire auto transport process from A to Z. I had originally signed up with a company in Miami who promised me [More]

Transport Connection First time using a transport company and
Review by on 9/13/2017 7:34 AM

This is the first time that I ever used this type of service. Bill was great to deal with and was on top of the entire process. There was great communication with Transport Connection but also the d [More]

Transport Connection Great job
Review by on 9/12/2017 4:55 PM

Order ID: 46420 60 T-Bird The pick up yesterday went off without a hitch. Eddie did a great job. Sekure Hauling Box trailer he had was impressive. As per your promise the shipper you p [More]

Transport Connection The most honest dude you'll meet in the
Review by on 8/31/2017 11:00 AM

Bill was the best person I could've found with getting my grandpa's car here. Helped me with every step and even had us on a 3-way phone call with the actual driver. A man with full honesty! He cares. [More]

Transport Connection Excellent service
Review by on 8/30/2017 12:32 PM

An uninformed seller threw a wrench into our first attempt to pick up the vehicle at the last minute, so we had to cancel the first carrier unfortunately. Bill got us all on a three way call to see a [More]

Transport Connection Open and honest transporter with good co
Review by on 8/29/2017 11:50 AM

Bill was prompt with answering my questions and getting my Tahoe delivered to me. I appreciated the time he took to describe the process and the follow up he did to ensure my happiness. While the del [More]

Transport Connection Fantastic customer service and follow th
Review by on 8/28/2017 1:26 PM

I had been trying to ship my car for 2 months, and other brokers left me hanging. I called Bill and he had a great carrier with great pricing within 24 hours.Would definitely refer people and use him [More]

Transport Connection They're Great!!
Review by on 8/28/2017 12:26 PM

These guys transported my car twice already- second time I gave them very late notice and they were still able to get it done. The guy that picked up and dropped off my car was really nice! Would def [More]

Transport Connection Vehicle Transport Boston to Denton, TX
Review by on 8/20/2017 10:17 PM

Transport Connection made it easy!! Mr. Avrich was very knowledgeable about the costs of the transport and given my schedule knew exactly how to post the pickup to ensure the vehicle would be in Te [More]

Transport Connection Thank GOD for Bill!
Review by on 8/19/2017 10:51 AM

This was my first experience and I was very skeptical. Meeting Bill was a God send. He was knowledgable, respectful, mannerable, and understanding. He explained the process to me, let me know how m [More]

Transport Connection Excellent
Review by on 8/16/2017 8:09 AM

This was my first time using a transport service. Bill is a very confident and competent in what he does, so this was very assuring. Bill stays in contact with you through out the process and is quick [More]

Transport Connection Car transport sale and delivery
Review by on 8/14/2017 11:04 PM

This man was absolutely honest with me and said he could have the car moved fast. He was fair in his price, knew exactly what he was talking about. He was very comfortable to speak with and we felt l [More]

Transport Connection Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions