5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, Florida

Transport Connection is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Transport Connection

More Info for Transport Connection

Transport Connection
Very satisfied, excellent service!
Review by on 11/16/2019 1:27 PM

Bill did a wonderful job of helping transport my brand new Jeep from NJ to Florida recently. He got the job done just as required ON TIME for LESS than I was willing to pay!!! Thanks again Bill!!!

Superb service
Review by on 11/16/2019 1:21 PM

Bill went above and beyond my expectations. I got my car in 6 days from Boston to Seattle. Great communication and honest logistics. I will use him again for sure

auto transport
Review by on 11/16/2019 12:52 AM

Bill hooked me up on the day I needed for great price. My cars got picked up & delivered as scheduled. I'll use Transport Connection again when the need arises.

EXCELLENT SERVICE BROKER
Review by on 11/14/2019 11:42 AM

Bill went above and beyond to have met my needs and expectations! All I gotta say is if you’re a penny pincher then don’t expect a service to meet your needs without waiting an extremely large length [More]

Good Communication
Review by on 11/12/2019 9:11 AM

Bill was recommended by friends who had used his services. Both he and the carrier he arranged kept me advised through every stage of the move of a used car from a private seller in Florida to my home [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 11/11/2019 9:21 PM

Bill really knows the industry and only works with shippers that are reliable. Great experience start to finish. Pickup and delivery both on-time. Bill also gave me tips to help me navigate the pro [More]

Thanks Bill - Experienced Advisor in an
Review by on 11/11/2019 1:20 PM

After spending hours and hours searching google for the best transportation company and getting the runaround from all of them, I came across Transport Reviews and read Bill's reviews. I decided to gi [More]

Great experience
Review by on 11/10/2019 11:44 PM

Bill was able to help me navigate the process of getting my new car shipped from a dealership in Florida to Colorado. Bill was great to work with. A++

Hauling equipment
Review by on 11/7/2019 4:29 PM

This is the 5th time I have used Transport Connection and Bill has always come through for me. Lowest cost and best service every time. I strongly recommend Transport Connection!

Great Service
Review by on 11/4/2019 10:28 AM

I would use Transport Connection again. I had no issues with this company and they got the job done for me.

Moved VW Beetle from PA to Florida
Review by on 10/31/2019 8:10 AM

Great guy to deal with. Gets the job done. I have used Bill in the past without any issues and he has always given a competitive price. Would use again!

Transport Connection
What a Great Professional Bill Is!
Review by on 10/25/2019 2:07 PM

Transport Connection (Bill Avrich) has got to be one of the best Auto/Truck Shipping Brokers in the business. Very fair pricing and the consummate professional, Bill takes the reins from the start an [More]

Transport Connection
Transport Connection were great!
Review by on 10/23/2019 2:37 PM

Bill was a pleasure to work with. He was dependable and my car was delivered on time. It was a great experience and I will share with others. Thanks!

great service
Review by on 10/21/2019 11:06 PM

this was the first time I have ever used a service to transport a vehicle. first I was impressed the owner bill called me and explained the process and what to expect and offered suggestions and also [More]

Uncompromising professionalism
Review by on 10/21/2019 3:50 PM

From the onset, Bill displayed patience & professionalism above and beyond the plethora of transport companies I contacted. Excellent knowledge and advice made an inundated experience worry-free An a [More]

overall excellent experience
Review by on 10/21/2019 1:31 PM

professional and knowledgeable...i have used their service off and on for over 9 years and am fully satisfied..they know what truckers to avoid and are able to secure very competitive pricing from the [More]

Easy and reliable.
Review by on 10/20/2019 12:37 PM

thanks bill- working with you was straightforward and easy, explaining the process and keeping me in the loop. If/When I work again, I'll work with bill and Transport Connection

Highly Recommend
Review by on 10/18/2019 12:47 AM

Bill, the owner of the company was the most transparent/straight forward person when it came to explaining the whole car shipping process. All pricing was clear and definitely is an advocate for his c [More]

Flawless Car Transportation Experience
Review by on 10/17/2019 10:34 AM

We have never had to transport a car, but we found ourselves having to move a car across the US for our son's job. Once we started looking into this, we were barraged with e-mails. Bill Avrich wrote u [More]

Fantastic Service
Review by on 10/13/2019 9:17 AM

Cars arrived on time and in great shape. Bill was very easy to work with and considered small details of the move. We would highly recommend in the future.

Flawless Car Transportation Experience
Review by on 10/10/2019 1:58 PM

Review by on 10/10/2019 12:34 PM

Bill Avrich at Transport Connection gets results. And fast. Spoke with him Monday and the car was in my driveway in two days. This is my second car shipped with Bill's help and if there is a third one [More]

Car transportation
Review by on 10/4/2019 5:21 PM

I used Transport Connection nine years ago and they did a wonderful job. I had to send another car to California and I called Bill Alvich again and he did another wonderful job. I would definitely use [More]

Pick this one
Review by on 10/3/2019 10:56 AM

Excellent! Smooth process and my car got across the USA very swiftly. Bill is very dedicated and not afraid of putting in a lot of effort to resolve any issue for his customers. He graciously provides [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 10/3/2019 8:44 AM

Bill did a great job on lining up a hauler to bring my car from Phoenix to Iowa . Good communication thru the entire process. Bill is very knowledgeable in this field and always answered my calls him [More]

Transporting cars
Review by on 10/1/2019 2:01 PM

Sincere assistance in a trying time teamed with a good hauler makes for a good experience. Thanks to Avrich.@ Transport Connection. I will use them again.

easy to work with
Review by on 9/25/2019 12:42 PM

Bill was great and easy to work with. he negotiated on behalf while i was on the phone and saved me $50. i would recommend Bill to anyone looking for transport services.

Professional, Direct, and Hospitable
Review by on 9/24/2019 10:00 AM

Communicative, Understanding, Courteous, Hospitable, and Professionalthese are but a few of the High Values and Quality that can be found at the Transport Connection. I am truly appreciative of the su [More]

Chgo to Savannah
Review by on 9/21/2019 8:46 AM

Bill did a great job connecting me with a carrier and the carrier was excellent. The communication was good and the carrier PU the car on a Wed and the car was delivered on Fri could not have been smo [More]

Transport Connection Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions