5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, Florida

Transport Connection is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Transport Connection

More Info for Transport Connection

GENE
Review by on 11/9/2018 2:22 PM

Kept in contact with me to let me know what the status was. Gave me contact info on the driver and checked his reviews before allowing him to pick up vehicle. Called to make sure delivery was smooth a [More]

Transport of 56 Merc
Review by on 11/7/2018 4:36 PM

Bill is the man you want to use for all of your transport needs. No nonsense, good communicator, and very informative. Use him you won’t be disappointed. Bought a vehicle for my father and Bill couldn [More]

Camaro delivery
Review by on 11/5/2018 1:15 PM

Absolutely the best. Stayed in contact, called after delivery, guy that brought it also kept me up to date. Great guys, would use again for sure! Called on a Saturday morning and received the car S [More]

great transporter
Review by on 11/3/2018 6:20 PM

I have used Bill for years, and find him to be the go to person to get cars transporter anywhere- always reliable, always gets the job done- I highly recommend--

Honesty
Review by on 11/3/2018 4:14 PM

I'm happy I chose transport connection, they didn't give me a problem or lies about owning trucks, they were straight forward and promise they would have my car delivered by a certain date and they he [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 11/3/2018 1:25 PM

I always use bill to transport my car is from one location to another. I have never had a problem with the carriers he chooses my car is always arrive without any issues.

Top notch service!
Review by on 11/1/2018 8:14 PM

This was my first time using an auto transportation service. I called Bill after calling another company on here first. Bill saved me from these scammers I initially called and explained how the busin [More]

Bill Avrich
Review by on 10/31/2018 5:40 PM

If you need someone honest, nice Bill Avrich is your guy. it is not easy to find people like Bill Avrich. If you hire him, you will not regret it. Thank you very much for your great service.

Transport of 2 vehicles to California
Review by on 10/31/2018 4:20 PM

The service was outstanding. Bill explained all the details concerning the vehicle transport to me. He was an excellent teacher. Very concerned about his business and clients. He is also concerned ab [More]

Professional and prompt service
Review by on 10/30/2018 11:35 PM

Bill is excellent. He got me a great price and found a shipper the same day I hired him. From hiring him to delivery was only 4 days, and the car was shipped 2,000 miles. I would never work with anyti [More]

Bill Avery and Transport Connection
Review by on 10/30/2018 3:42 PM

I have used Bill Avery several times to transport automobiles. Don't waste your time. Look no further. Bill is efficient, honest, and trustworthy. Affordable pricing. Highly recommended.

FL to CA
Review by on 10/29/2018 8:22 PM

I needed to transport my car from Fl to CA and looked at several options before working with Bill. He was great, professional and knowledgable. Made the whole process effortless.

Broker Service Excellence
Review by on 10/29/2018 10:51 AM

Bill is a consummate professional - he knows his industry and how to make things happen. He'll guide and inform you along the way - no gotchas or surprises - and he explains it all to the extent you n [More]

ATV With Trailer Move
Review by on 10/27/2018 11:09 AM

Searching for vehicle transport at random I submitted request to generic site listing and Transport Connection Transport Mr. Bill Avrich contacted me almost immediately. Just a little to fast and a li [More]

65 Shelby Cobra
Review by on 10/23/2018 9:44 PM

Bill from transport connection had my Shelby Cobra shipped from New Mexico to Washington. He did this within the time frame I was looking for. Great prices for enclosed shipping. The process was flawl [More]

Fantastic company!
Review by on 10/23/2018 1:19 PM

This was my first time using a transport service. The owner Bill did a remarkable job not only explaining the process fully but more importantly put my mind at ease. I would not only use this company [More]

Best Company To Work With
Review by on 10/23/2018 2:04 AM

I used Transport Connection for shipping my vehicle from Chicago, IL to St. Petersburg, FL. I had never shipped a vehicle before. I submitted a quote to Transport Connection and I received a quote w [More]

Great service and price from Transport C
Review by on 10/22/2018 3:59 PM

I worked with Bill Avrich to have my SUV transported from CA to DC. Very straightforward process. Bill’s estimate was accurate, he was very responsive and proactive in all communications, and the inte [More]

Excellent Service!!!!
Review by on 10/20/2018 6:05 PM

Bill was amazing from the minute I talked to him on the phone until the very end when he called to make sure the car was deleivered. I never had an experience from coast to coast car transportation be [More]

Transport Connection
Amazing Service, Highly Recommend!
Review by on 10/19/2018 7:51 AM

This was my first time using auto transport services. Bill made it a fast and easy process, he walks you through the whole thing and answers any questions you might have. Once I was settled in my deci [More]

Transport Connection
Best Shipper in the business!
Review by on 10/17/2018 12:40 PM

I used Transport Connection for shipping my vehicle from Chicago, IL to St. Petersburg, FL. I had never shipped a vehicle before. I submitted a quote to Transport Connection and I received a quote wit [More]

Bill Avrich Is Awesome
Review by on 10/17/2018 7:16 AM

Cant say enough good things about Transport Connection .Great customer service and follow-up. By far some of the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Bill did what he said , responded wh [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 10/16/2018 5:08 PM

I booked my car for transport from NJ to GA with Pacific Logistics three weeks in advance of the pickup date.I had talked to John at Pacific Lgictics the day before the scheduled pickup And he had ass [More]

Good services
Review by on 10/9/2018 12:35 PM

Bill is very pressional, with his help I saved a lot of time, besides that he also help to get the best price for me. Overall I am very happy to have Bill helped me.

Non Popular End Location
Review by on 10/9/2018 10:19 AM

Bill was great and explained how the price needs to increase to find the carriers that will actually take the car.

Superior Service
Review by on 10/5/2018 3:15 PM

I contacted Transport Connection well in advance of shipping my vehicle. They were honest, diligent and very supportive of my needs. My car arrived in a week, with no problems and it was well taken ca [More]

Transport Connection
Great services, would use again
Review by on 10/2/2018 4:29 PM

I made a last minute decision to move across the country, and I was super stressed out about getting my car shipped quickly. I wanted to find a quality company, but I was running out of time and didn’ [More]

Good company
Review by on 10/2/2018 3:00 PM

For the first timer. Who really have no idea of the how the trnasforting of your car work. Bill, the owner is the right person to talk to. Honest and take care of your tranforting from start until you [More]

Transport Connection
Across the country with zero problems
Review by on 10/1/2018 8:20 PM

Bill Avrich made the process from finding the transport company to following up on progress along the trip a pleasure. Straight forward conversations and informative beyond my wildest imagination. I w [More]

Transport Connection Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions