5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, Florida

Transport Connection is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Transport Connection

More Info for Transport Connection

Great job
Review by on 3/8/2018 7:21 PM

Fantastic start to finish. Knowledgeable and easy to work with. I was very happy to get my vehicle quickly and at a reasonable cost. We will use again for future purchases. Thank you for the great ser [More]

Another 5* performance
Review by on 3/7/2018 5:45 PM

bottom line- I have used Bill to ship 3 prior cars. he came thru this time again.. called literally on a friday. by saturday I had a carrier assigned. he picked car up on monday, the first day car wa [More]

Review by on 3/7/2018 1:07 PM

Absolutley flawless pick-up and delivery. Bill quoted me a price, provided all the needed information and followed up throughout the delivery.Driver showed up right on time for pickup and delivery was [More]

Great experience with Transport Connecti
Review by on 3/6/2018 2:20 PM

I had a great experience working with Transport Connection - Bill was always very quick to respond to emails and phone calls and very responsive to all my concerns. We were able to easily change the p [More]

Transport Connection
Excellent service...made our move so smo
Review by on 3/2/2018 7:01 PM

Transport Connection made our relocation so smooth! Bill kept us informed on the status of our car transport service request and just provided excellent customer service from start to finish. I would [More]

Best service every!!!
Review by on 2/27/2018 10:49 AM

Bill was very professional. My car was delivered in a timely manor. I would defiantly recommend Transport Connections to all my friends and family. Bill kept me informed every step of the way he made [More]

Bill Avrich - Thank you Nicole! Nice to have you as a new friend on Facebook too!!

Transport from Austin, TX to Weston, CT
Review by on 2/26/2018 2:53 PM

Wonderful service. I will definitely recommend. Transport Connection. Bill Avrich was extremely helpful and the quote came in a little under the original quote. The driver for Kwik Trans kept me [More]

Great Transport Experience
Review by on 2/25/2018 8:00 PM

Bill Avrich did a descent job. Obviously he has been in the business for a long time- found the carrier the same day I quote, good communication over all. Vehicle was also picked up and delivered on [More]

Great Service
Review by on 2/25/2018 10:04 AM

Bill was able to get me hooked up with an enclosed carrier for the same amount of money as an open carrier. He seems very knowledgeable and experienced. I selected him based on the reviews and can def [More]

Transport Connection
Excellent communication and excellent dr
Review by on 2/23/2018 12:53 AM

Bill was great. Very strait forward and honest and did a great job communicating and following up immediately. Our driver, MORALES DEVELOPMENT LLC was amazing as well. He picked up the car very clos [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 2/20/2018 6:28 PM

Bill made this process very easy and transparent. I needed to move the car very quickly and he greatly reduced my stress! He checked in during every step of the process and helped me get the car shipp [More]

Review by on 2/15/2018 11:30 AM

I have been dealing with Bill for many years now and i always use him to transport my vehicles. I have never had a problem and my vehicles always arrive in great condition. I would highly recommend i [More]

Review by on 2/14/2018 6:13 PM

Wish they had a 10+ rating. Bill was very upfront, honest, caring & very professional! He was in close contact thru the entire booking. Nice to know there are still good business people like Bill! [More]

1978 Ford Bronco
Review by on 2/13/2018 3:23 PM

Had signed on with another broker from another company at first and we didn’t receive any phone calls for 3 weeks. Bill from Transport Connection gave us a call and in 2 days, he had us a transporter [More]

Review by on 2/13/2018 2:23 PM

Bill has moved several cars for me during the last few years. Bill has taken the hassle out of transporting cars, he is the first call when I have a car to move. Bill keeps you informed during the e [More]

Review by on 2/10/2018 4:33 PM

Couldn't be more pleased with Bill and Transport Connection. Bill's knowledge and expertise in this area is unmatched, and he was even able to get our car moved under the estimated price. Highly recom [More]

Review by on 2/9/2018 12:04 PM

This was my first time shipping a car.Bill did everything he said he was going to do and made this a great experience. Pick up and drop off were coordinated through the driver and was seamless. I hig [More]

Transport Connection
Great person to deal with
Review by on 2/8/2018 1:52 PM

Great guy knows what he is doing and does it very well. I would use him again. So should you if you want to move your car. I didn't pay for an enclosed transporter but he got me one with no extra char [More]

Great business
Review by on 2/1/2018 12:57 PM

Owner's language was sometimes a bit too colorful for my tastes, but he is passionate about his business and it shows in all angles. Owner was diligent, honest and committed to getting my car shipp [More]

Jeep Transport from St James city Florid
Review by on 2/1/2018 10:50 AM

AWESOME experience, Bill was quick to get hauler and got job done safely and on time. Thank you. The jeep showed up very clean no damaged and the driver was very clean and polite.I suggest using Tran [More]

Transport Connection
Very knowledgeable and experienced broke
Review by on 1/31/2018 1:42 PM

Company owner Bill is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in all things auto transport. My car was assigned to an excellent carrier who took great care of it during the entire transport, and also [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 1/27/2018 1:54 PM

The process was explained to me and I chose Transport Connection based on the company's reviews which were the best on this website. My vehicle was transported without issue and the price was as quote [More]

Car Transportation
Review by on 1/25/2018 11:49 PM

I contracted with Transport Connection to ship a new vehicle I bought out of state. This is my unsolicited review. There is a ton of knuckleheads out there contracting independent drivers to transpo [More]

Moving my 68 Mustang
Review by on 1/25/2018 6:56 PM

Never thought the process could be so easy. Bill is very experienced and knows the business. Very honest and up front about everything. I wasnt worried at all, even though they were moving my baby. Wa [More]

Transport Connection
Superb service and very professional
Review by on 1/24/2018 8:52 PM

I have used Bill Avrich's company Transport Connection three times (this is my third) to transport my vehicle back and forth from NY to FL. He always answers his phone and carefully vets the carriers [More]

Transport quote
Review by on 1/24/2018 7:16 PM

Today I received a call from Bill regarding my need of an auto transport. During our conversation my phone died. Once it was charged enough to turn back on I found a voicemail from Bill cussing me out [More]

Bill Avrich - This individual is not and has not ever been a customer of Transport Connection and as such, this review should have never been allowed on this site. Pinhead Jon MacPhee from Gaithersburg, MD calle...

Awesome Service
Review by on 1/21/2018 11:00 AM

I had to relocate from Texas to Illinois and needed to move my truck. I read horrible reviews until I found Transport Connections. Bill was professional and kept me posted every step of the way. Gre [More]

Auto Transport Service
Review by on 1/17/2018 12:07 AM

Would highly recommend this company for any of your auto transport needs. My car arrived earlier than expected and in excellent condition. The rep kept me posted and followed up after delivery. Grea [More]

Transport Connection Does It Again
Review by on 1/11/2018 12:30 PM

this was our 3rd experience using Bill at Transport Connection. And again he did not disappoint. He kept us in the loop via Email and telephone. In addition, Drive Mike, called and we were able to arr [More]

Transport Connection Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions