5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, Florida

Transport Connection is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Transport Connection

More Info for Transport Connection

Transport from MA to CO
Review by on 8/25/2019 3:32 PM

This company was excellent to deal with. If you shipped a car before, it can be a pain in the ass but with Transport Connection you have confidence that you are being dealt with openly and honestly. [More]

Great company
Review by on 8/24/2019 4:47 PM

Bill is great to work with, always keeps you posted on what's going on, he explains things very well and try to get you the lowest price. Saved me from a really bad company. Would recommend to anyone [More]

Job Well Done
Review by on 8/23/2019 1:09 PM

Was referred to Transport Connection by a friend and requested a quote online. I was later contacted by Bill who thoroughly explained the process to me. This is my first time shipping a vehicle and th [More]

Great service !
Review by on 8/22/2019 9:11 PM

Man I got so many calls when I inquired about getting my car ship. I am so happy I wen with this company . The saved me from another company who never contacted the seller of car . Bill educated me on [More]

Great experience and support
Review by on 8/21/2019 2:48 PM

This is teh third time I have used Bill, and I have been very happy with his service and support 1999 Porsche 911 1965 Cobra 1996 Porsche Turbo I highly recommend Transport Connection

Transport
Review by on 8/17/2019 12:18 PM

Got the job done as promised once a truck was dispatched worked with them to get the price I could afford driver was proffesional and courtiers thank you

Car transportation
Review by on 8/17/2019 5:33 AM

I always use Bill a transport connection to transport my vehicles .He always uses quality carriers and I’ve never had a problem with any of the cars that he is transported for me . I have use them [More]

Extremely Satisfied
Review by on 8/16/2019 5:51 PM

I would highly recommend using this service if you need to ship your vehicle anywhere. Very reasonable prices as well as competent people. I had specific dates that I needed my vehicle shipped and the [More]

Car shipment
Review by on 8/16/2019 11:04 AM

Transport Connection was everything the other positive reviews said they were. Bill was very personable and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

5 Star Service, First Rate Service Provi
Review by on 8/15/2019 12:16 PM

I keep hitting the plus sign, because Bill is so much more than a "5", he is a 10! I do not move cars every day, so I used a couple of websites to find someone to handle the move of a vehicle for me. [More]

Vehicles transport
Review by on 8/14/2019 10:03 AM

This is my first time shipping my vehicles across states. The broker and driver are very courteous and professional.I would highly use them again and recommend to my friends in the future.

MI to CO transport
Review by on 8/13/2019 12:22 AM

I looked at dozens of brokers, and 100s of reviews. I checked the quantity of reviews in the past 2 years, and past 6 months. I looked for all 5 star reviews, and if there were any negative, evaluated [More]

Great to work with!
Review by on 8/12/2019 8:02 PM

Bill was awesome to work with, would 100% use him again in the future. He was really good about keeping me in the loop, as well as letting me know any delays that the carrier had. Bill absolutely was [More]

Used car transport
Review by on 8/11/2019 3:18 AM

Great job in finding a transporter and on short notice finding another transporter to complete the job. Kept me (receiver) as well as seller well informed.

Vehicle Transportation
Review by on 8/8/2019 10:30 PM

No doubt, Bill is the best. He not just the best but professional and work in his customer interest and keep you up to date if you are shipping with him. I have never seemed someone perfect at what th [More]

Review by on 8/5/2019 5:50 PM

Enthusiastically recommend Transport Connection. Bill Avrich is a professional who takes personal pride in delivering quality results. He is honest and straightforward in his dealings. Extremely smoo [More]

Painless car shipping!
Review by on 7/28/2019 9:53 PM

Bill made the whole experience quick and easy, and made sure to help pick a great quality carrier. My car arrived sooner than expected! Great customer service as well.

Great customer service!
Review by on 7/26/2019 7:37 PM

You can tell Bill has been in this business for a long time! He was extremely professional and knows the business inside and out. My whole vehicle shipping experience was very seamless and stress free [More]

Shipping 64 Buick Riviera from Ca. to Mi
Review by on 7/24/2019 8:04 PM

Working with Bill on shipping my vehicle was a very positive experience. He was able to negotiate price that was less expensive than other companies and exceed my expectations. If I had any questions, [More]

Great service!
Review by on 7/24/2019 5:57 PM

Car arrived on time . Great communication. Very happy with Transport Connection. Driver took great care with my vehicle. This is my 4th experience with Bill at Transport Connection and it was great a [More]

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!!!
Review by on 7/24/2019 12:52 PM

Good Day. Listen Folks, stop your shopping, comparing and reviewing Auto Transport Companies. I've done it for you, and the answer is Bill Avrich with 'Transport Connection.' No hassle, great pricing, [More]

Transport Connection
Could not been any better!
Review by on 7/23/2019 6:17 PM

Bill explained how the industry work, which was helpful for us to be with the same page when we start planing. The car arrived in good condition, and in no time (from WA to VA in 3 days!) I would reco [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 7/23/2019 3:42 AM

This is my first time shipping a vehicle and Mr. Bill made this shipment very smooth. I like his honesty. He educated me on how this movement works and how the other companies try to do their dirty wa [More]

Exceptional service
Review by on 7/20/2019 1:21 PM

Bill provided exceptional service at a great price and was fast. Our vehicle arrived in the same condition as it was prior to shipping. If you need to ship a car, contact Bill at Transport Connection. [More]

Great Service and Pricing
Review by on 7/17/2019 11:14 AM

Always great to work with Bill. I am a repeat customer and he is clear in communicating and kept me updated on the process. He negotiated on my behalf and was able to have the car transported for a [More]

Transport of my 1969 VW Convertable
Review by on 7/17/2019 10:32 AM

Bill did a great job handling the transport of my 1969 VW Convertable. He did exactly what he said he would do. Timely pickup and timely delivery. I will use his services in the future and recom [More]

Transport Connection
very easy and hassel free transportation
Review by on 7/16/2019 6:39 PM

We transported our car from clevaland to seattle.Entire process was made very easy by bill.We can trust him for the quality of drivers he is gonna find for us.I would recommend him to anyone who wants [More]

Transport from Arizona to Pennsylvania
Review by on 7/15/2019 3:37 PM

Had an excellent experience. The car was picked up the same day that the reservation was made and was to Pennsylvania in 5 days. Bill was very informative and explained the process. The cost was what [More]

Excellent Service on Tough Transport
Review by on 7/15/2019 8:12 AM

Bill stuck with a challenging transport of a 1978 Suburban from near the Canadian border in Montana to my home in Pennsylvania and got it done. When I contacted him, he took the time to explain why it [More]

Transport Connection Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions