Home > Company > T > Transport Connection > Reviews

Transport Connection
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, Florida

Transport Connection is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Transport Connection

More Info for Transport Connection

Transport Connection Excellent
Review by on 8/16/2017 8:09 AM

This was my first time using a transport service. Bill is a very confident and competent in what he does, so this was very assuring. Bill stays in contact with you through out the process and is quick [More]

Transport Connection Car transport sale and delivery
Review by on 8/14/2017 11:04 PM

This man was absolutely honest with me and said he could have the car moved fast. He was fair in his price, knew exactly what he was talking about. He was very comfortable to speak with and we felt l [More]

Transport Connection transportation connection
Review by on 8/10/2017 8:33 PM

My experience with Bill was very positive. Having never shipped a car before, I did not know the ins and outs of the car transportation industry, and Bill was very knowledgeable and informative. I wou [More]

Transport Connection Awesome
Review by on 8/10/2017 1:57 PM

Bill is always on the top of everything and good at getting me deals.He saved me a lot of time and money. Thanks for your help! I highly recommend him to everyone who needs the service. He is the best [More]

Transport Connection Awesome!!
Review by on 8/10/2017 12:10 PM

Bill made something that should be difficult very easy. He set everything up around my schedule: pick-up and delivery and didn't disappoint! He worked with the carrier to accommodate my very specif [More]

Transport Connection A++
Review by on 8/9/2017 12:48 PM

GREAT JOB!!! ALWAYS TOP NOTCH FROM BILL AT TRANSPORT CONNECTION! Bill is a pleasure to work with, his prices are fair, and he gets the job done as quickly and safely as possible. Always have had [More]

Transport Connection All Around Excellent
Review by on 8/9/2017 12:36 AM

Bill worked tirelessly to get my car moved on time and at the most affordable price. Bill accommodated my every need and exemplified honesty and trustworthiness in delivering the highest quality avai [More]

Transport Connection Bill- Transport Connect
Review by on 8/8/2017 10:50 AM

BIll was great, he answered all my questions/ concerns promptly and allowed for a quick and easy move. This was my first time transporting my car across the country and Bill was great at explaining e [More]

Transport Connection Transport Connection is the Way To Go!
Review by on 8/8/2017 9:47 AM

Your worries are now over, period. If you use Transport Connection (Bill), I would bet big money that you're going to be more than satisfied with the results. Sure, stuff can happen, but in this ca [More]

Transport Connection Great Services! Highly recommended!
Review by on 8/4/2017 6:44 PM

Transport Connection is awesome, our car's engine light came on and we don't feel comfortable to drive it on interstate highway. Mr. Bill Avrich at the Transport Connection help us to find a driver wh [More]

Transport Connection Top Notch!
Review by on 8/3/2017 6:32 PM

If you are looking to transport a vehicle, then this is the only company that you should go with! Excellent customer service, communication, and reliability! Exceeded our expectation by far! Thank you [More]

Transport Connection Car
Review by on 8/3/2017 10:42 AM

Well-done! The car was in the middle of nowhere and now its at my house. Very professional. Thank you! The car is important to me and I trusted MR. BILL with Transport connection to get the car here, [More]

Transport Connection Great Job! Problem Free Move!
Review by on 8/2/2017 11:50 AM

This was the third time I have used Bill Avrich and Transport Connection. As with the first two, this move was worry free and executed on time and without incident. Bill was a pleasure to work with. [More]

Transport Connection Car Pick Up/Delivery
Review by on 7/30/2017 6:53 PM

The transport industry lacks integrity and honesty with considerable fraudulent activity. It was so refreshing to deal with someone who exhibited qualities of integrity and honesty, doing what they sa [More]

Transport Connection Great experience!!!! Will recommend and
Review by on 7/27/2017 9:22 AM

This is my first experience shipping a vehicle and the service I received from Bill was exceptional. The delivery was very professional and I will definitely recommend this company!! They were on time [More]

Transport Connection Automobile transport
Review by on 7/26/2017 6:51 PM

I usually do not write reviews but I am so impressed with the service I received from Transport Connection I just had to say a few words. Bill Avrich made a complicated (for me) transaction simple, s [More]

Transport Connection Very responsive! Good service!
Review by on 7/24/2017 11:34 PM

Bill was a great person to work with. He spent more than an hour on the phone with my cousin to work out the logistics of moving our car. He quoted us 900 and because he found a driver who would take [More]

Transport Connection Car Transport
Review by on 7/24/2017 2:45 PM

Pick up and delivery were right on time. Bill got our car picked up the same day I called. The driver delivered to my son in 29 palms, CA the next day. I would highly recommend Bill to anyone wanting [More]

Transport Connection Excellent from start to finish!
Review by on 7/22/2017 1:54 PM

I reviewed 8 different quotes for transporting a classic car we purchased from KS to OK. Bill's quote wasn't the lowest or highest I received. I chose him primarily because I read reviews for all of [More]

Transport Connection Review of Transport Connection
Review by on 7/17/2017 9:15 AM

I would highly recommend this firm. Bill is a seasoned professional in this business and guided me thru the entire process. Excellent customer service and was always following up to make sure everyth [More]

Transport Connection Very Satisfied.
Review by on 7/15/2017 8:29 AM

Communication was excellent. Bill followed up on everything he said he would do. I had no problems but if I were to have an issue with the trucking company, Bill is the guy I would want to have on m [More]

Transport Connection Great Service
Review by on 7/10/2017 5:55 PM

Bill is a straight shooter, no bullshit. He explains the process and sets up your move ASAP. He knows his shit- just listen and he will explain everything. I needed a vehicle moved within 3 days time [More]

Transport Connection Moving small car from CA to VA
Review by on 7/10/2017 2:20 PM

I was moving across the country and had a tight deadline to meet and Bill quickly took care of business and fulfilled my request. My Golf was picked up on time (although a few hours later than expecte [More]

Transport Connection very smooth transportation
Review by on 7/10/2017 12:20 PM

the price is little bit higher, but meet my expectation. car was picked up and delivered on time within 5 ~ 7 days as mentioned in the contract. The carrier is very nice and professional, and handle [More]

Transport Connection great service
Review by on 7/9/2017 8:15 PM

Bill is professional and honest, explained everything I asked. He is a great negotiator and helped choose a reliable carrier. My car was picked up and delivered on time, without any damage. I strongly [More]

Transport Connection Great experience
Review by on 7/9/2017 10:31 AM

Very knowledgeable and willing to explain how things work. Great service, i will definitely contact Bill if i ever need an auto transport again. Very satisfied. Took Bill's advice and a carrier was fo [More]

Transport Connection Bill is the best!
Review by on 7/8/2017 5:52 PM

Bill is a true professional. He is very honest and totally dependable. He truly knows his business. My car was picked up on time and delivered a few hours early. He managed the entire process expertly [More]

Transport Connection EXCELLENT!
Review by on 7/3/2017 5:43 AM

I was shipping a 1958 Imperial. 19 feet long and 5600lbs. I wanted top tier service and Transport Connection came through. William got my car in an enclosed trailer packed full of Lamborghinis and Rol [More]

Transport Connection Transport Connection review
Review by on 6/29/2017 11:04 PM

Bill Avrich was very dilligent in obtaining a carrier for my delivery. Carrier was in contact with me 1 day prior to pick up and contacted be with an estimated time of pick up. Carrier then followed u [More]

Transport Connection Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions