5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, Florida

Transport Connection is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Transport Connection

More Info for Transport Connection

Good shipping
Review by on 6/22/2018 8:30 PM

I will tell all my friends about this company it was great and Bill is very awesome man. I wish everyone doesn’t waste time to looking for company( transport connection) it will help you with good ser [More]

Great Company
Review by on 6/21/2018 3:20 PM

Great job, great price. Couldn't have gone smoother. Transport Connection will definitely get any of my future transport projects. Thanks Bill appreciate the personal service.

alfa romeo transport
Review by on 6/19/2018 3:48 PM

Bill coordinated a delivery on an Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio for a customer of mine. The customer referred me to Bill for a dealer trade and the vehicle was picked up quickly. He was very profe [More]

Great!
Review by on 6/19/2018 11:51 AM

Bill was great with helping me during the transport process. It vent very smooth with great communication and no bumps along the way. I would highly suggest Bill and Transport Connection!

Wonderful experience
Review by on 6/17/2018 4:13 PM

Bill was great! He followed through on everything promised and the price was the same as the quote! My car was picked up in CA Wednesday night and arrived at 6:00am Saturday in TN!!! Bill has a ton of [More]

Review by on 6/15/2018 8:50 PM

Bill was great. Easy to work with and very transparent through the whole process. My car was delivered quickly and it was hassle free and I would recommend his service.

Review by on 6/13/2018 10:11 AM

I was having trouble with another transport company and contacted Bill at Transport Connection on Friday June 8th. That day he was able to get my truck of the other companies board and started to sea [More]

Roadrunner
Review by on 6/12/2018 5:17 PM

I wanted a reasonable carrier to pick up my muscle car and deliver it without fanfare! Bill from Transport Connection came thru with flying colors, getting my car delivered on time in tip top conditio [More]

Bill Avrich
Review by on 6/8/2018 5:43 PM

I chose Transport Connection because the contact person was actually the owner of the business and I knew I would get first hand customer service. Bill did not disappoint! And since this was a first t [More]

Transport Connection
Transport Connection Saved Us Headaches!
Review by on 6/6/2018 9:30 AM

We reached out to many different companies to move an inherited car from MN to VA. We received a lot of quotes from transportation companies. It was a lot to deal with...were we getting the best pric [More]

Transport Connection
If you want no fuss, call Bill!!!
Review by on 6/5/2018 3:58 PM

Always professional with the best prices and reliability! No need to be comcerned about delivery! I’ve used Transport Connection several times and Bill-is always a man of his word. He delivers! Wh [More]

Instant help
Review by on 6/4/2018 9:14 PM

Bill resolved in 2 minutes what I failed to get help with in two weeks of dealing with other companies. Highly recommend! He is responsive and personally handles each deal. My car arrived on time.

Bill Is the Absolute Best
Review by on 5/30/2018 12:16 PM

After getting the run-around by other brokers for 2 months, Bill Avrich at Transport Connection found me a carrier in LESS THAN 24 HOURS! Don't bother going with any other broker, it is going to be a [More]

Transport Connection
Transport Connection (vehicle transport)
Review by on 5/30/2018 11:41 AM

There is no doubt; we would definitely use Transport Connection again. I have had two opportunities to work with Bill at Transport Connection. Bill is extremely knowledgeable and competent, the firs [More]

Great as always
Review by on 5/29/2018 8:32 AM

We’ve used Transport Connection multiple times now. Great as always!Fast and Effiecient and the car is always delivered on time. Bill is very responsive and gets the job done !

Great service
Review by on 5/27/2018 1:59 PM

When I was looking for a company to ship a car I was shocked by the amount of calls I received. Bill was one of the first ones to contact me and I am glad I chose his company. He was very personable [More]

Transport heavy equipment
Review by on 5/26/2018 9:00 AM

Bill was able to get my heavy equipment moved across the State of North Carolina on time and under budget. Thanks Bill! In less than 24 hours Bill negotiated the best price and had a transporter lined [More]

toyota tundra GA to CO
Review by on 5/25/2018 1:18 PM

I would use Bill again in the future! he took good care of me! Got my truck devivered as soon as possible. Made it really easy to get my vehicle shipped

Transport Connection
Outstanding and honest service!
Review by on 5/19/2018 3:56 PM

I’ve worked Bill here on two occasions. Once for my car and once for my wife’s. Each time the service he provided was fast, kind, helpful and honest.

Auto Transport
Review by on 5/16/2018 8:29 PM

Bill at Transport Connection didn't shy away from a difficult transport destination. He was up front in telling me what to expect but that he could get our car from the East Coast to no man's land Wyo [More]

Transport Connection
This is the transportation broker to use
Review by on 5/12/2018 12:46 PM

This is my second time using Bill to broker our car transport. He has a long list of great clients including judges, police, and other in law enforcement. He is professional, thorough, clear and fin [More]

Car transport
Review by on 5/9/2018 12:15 PM

Bill is a get-things-done type of guy. He got me a great price. He responds quickly and provides great service to his customers. Highly recommend him.

1965 Olds Cutlass
Review by on 5/8/2018 3:56 PM

I called 3 carriers and Bill was the only one that knew what I was talking about. Had everything set up and delivered ahead of schedule. Kept me informed with times for pick up and delivery. If you n [More]

Transporting car
Review by on 5/7/2018 6:45 PM

Bill was great to work with for transporting my car. He got me the best deal and the car arrived quicker than expected. He definitely can be trusted and I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again.

Bill Avrich - Transport Connection
Review by on 5/7/2018 3:05 PM

Third time I have used him. Fast, professional service. Gets the job done every time! Prompt response. Would definitely use again. Explains process clearly.

Transport Connection
SUV Transport from coast to coast
Review by on 5/5/2018 10:41 AM

With so many to choose from it is hard to know who to select. I have used other transport companies and I have used Bill and Transport Connection twice now. Transport Connection is the best I have eve [More]

Transport to Florida
Review by on 5/3/2018 10:10 AM

I recently worked with Bill Avrich to transport my Ford Mustang to Naples Florida. This is not the first time that I have worked with Bill, and both transfers went quite smoothly. Bill was attentive [More]

My BMW shipped Portland to Chicago
Review by on 5/1/2018 3:21 PM

Bill did an excellent job in collecting my data, sourcing the best fit (schedule and price), detailing "pointers" to protect my vehicle in transit, and in follow up. Thanks my friend. I will utilize [More]

Cross country transport
Review by on 5/1/2018 12:31 PM

Bill is knowledgeable about the vehicle transport business and reviews the carriers ratings. He was able to find someone who was able to transport my vehicle from Florida to California quickly and eff [More]

Transport Connection Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions