truck
5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, Florida

Transport Connection is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Transport Connection

More Info for Transport Connection

Transport Connection Does It Again
Review by on 1/11/2018 12:30 PM

this was our 3rd experience using Bill at Transport Connection. And again he did not disappoint. He kept us in the loop via Email and telephone. In addition, Drive Mike, called and we were able to arr [More]

GREAT SERVICE
Review by on 1/4/2018 8:03 AM

Bill was great to work with. Very professional and knowledgeable. He got me scheduled quickly and at a great rate. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing to move vehicles. Great exper [More]

My Vehicle Transport to Florida
Review by on 12/30/2017 11:42 AM

Bill was again helpful in arranging for my car transport to Florida. When the driver wanted to deliver too early, Bill got involved and straightened it out.. I recommend Transport Connection to anyon [More]

vehicle transportation
Review by on 12/21/2017 9:12 PM

I have used Bill Avrich from Transport Connection at least 5 times to move my vehicles. Bill Avrich always come through for me and on time. The vehicles are always in great shape and on time. I have [More]

Review by on 12/21/2017 4:40 PM

Bill at Transport Connection was wonderful. He Sherpa'd me through the process and was honest, fast and extraordinarily helpful. It was my first time buying a car out of state and having it shipped. W [More]

Van delivery
Review by on 12/17/2017 9:53 PM

I had just purchased a van on an online auction and was in need of having it delivered from Texas to PA. I soon found that the shipping estimate on the auction site was a far cry from the true bids [More]

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 12/17/2017 9:06 PM

Transportation Connection provided me with exactly what I was looking for. Bill Avrich was super knowledgeable and explained the in's and out's of vehicle transport. This company is A+ and if I ever h [More]

'67 GS Delivery
Review by on 12/16/2017 5:31 PM

My vehicle was delivered as promised. Price was about what I expected, driver showed when he said he would and delivered when he estimated. Bill contacted me any time there was a reason - pickup, deli [More]

Review by on 12/14/2017 8:35 AM

Transport Connection once again was a great choice for me to ship my vehicle from West Coast to East Coast. This is the second time I have used this company and I will do so again if needed. Thank Y [More]

Smooth Transaction
Review by on 12/9/2017 12:41 PM

This was my first time transporting a car. Bill was easy to work with and fully explained the process. Quick to respond to any questions I had via email. Exterior of vehicle was a bit dirty on arri [More]

Excellent car shipping broker
Review by on 12/8/2017 7:54 PM

This was the first time I have used a car moving service. Bill Avrich was able to arrange a shipper promptly at a very reasonable price. The shipper arrived on the day promised and delivered the car [More]

Service, Responsiveness, Followup
Review by on 12/7/2017 10:18 AM

I engaged Transport Connection based on strong reviews, to ship my daughter's car from Houston to Maryland. Bill was very thorough in following through on bids submitted and guiding us through the pr [More]

Transport Connection
Amazing and outstanding work ethic that
Review by on 12/4/2017 2:09 PM

I am individual that does not usually write reviews but for this one I had because i want everyone to know that my experience was remarkable, I was panicking until I came in contact with Bill. Bill ex [More]

Honest and straightforward
Review by on 11/28/2017 8:02 PM

Bill explained the process the first year we shipped the car so I had a much better understanding of the process. He continues to be upfront and straightforward with the process. Always responds to [More]

Transport Connection
Bill is Godesend in an industry where it
Review by on 11/26/2017 6:08 PM

Best in the business, forget wasting your time here and there, Bill is the man. In the industry where its hard to trust transport brokers, this guy is God send. Bill will get the job done, has excepti [More]

Bill was awesome!!!!
Review by on 11/25/2017 5:31 PM

He was extremely professional and got the job done quickly and efficiently for us. We had some frustrations with our driver and he made it very easy to solve the problem. Highly recommend working with [More]

Dodge Ram
Review by on 11/24/2017 6:53 AM

I had many emails, calls and texts from various entities. Bill A was the most knowledgeable and straightforward. My family transports classics and rare cars with mixed results. I had fear from the beg [More]

Transport Connection
Highly recommend for superior high quali
Review by on 11/22/2017 12:39 PM

Impressive service. Bill is honest and knowledgeable. VERY straight forward!! He makes the process easy by explaining what to expect each step of the way, and I had never transported a vehicle before [More]

organization and follow through
Review by on 11/17/2017 6:25 PM

I was very pleased with the polite, knowledgeable service provided by Bill Avrich's transport arrangements to have my car picked up in Minnesota and delivered to Washington State. I was not able to b [More]

vehicle transport
Review by on 11/15/2017 5:34 PM

first time to use Transport Connection and its been a real pleasure. Professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Pickup and delivery was on time. I'll use Transport Connection anytime I ne [More]

Review by on 11/14/2017 5:14 PM

Outstanding service. Bill is straight forward, honest and knowledgeable. He makes the process easy by explaining what to expect each step of the way. He gives superior customer service. I highly reco [More]

Yukon XL
Review by on 11/14/2017 2:29 PM

Bill is very knowledgeable and extremely honest. If I ever need a vehicle shipped from one state to another, Transport Connection is who I will use. Thank you Bill for your dedication to excellence [More]

Transport Connection
Honest service with no false promises
Review by on 11/10/2017 3:37 PM

Bill was the first person to be honest and clear on shipping my car on such short notice.He helped get my car shipped to me promptly and at a price range I was comfortable with. No one else was honest [More]

Mustang Shipment
Review by on 11/9/2017 8:02 PM

Fabulous Job. Bill is a no nonsense guy that tells you what will happen and makes it happen. Very honest and upfront guy. He told me up front what was going to happened and he was right. He got the [More]

PA to CA Transport Review
Review by on 11/8/2017 8:47 PM

Bill Avrich is the man to talk to about transporting your car. He's been in the business forever and he's picky about getting you the right people to do the transport. I can't say enough about this. B [More]

transport connection
Review by on 11/7/2017 11:35 PM

I have dealt with many transporters of cars for years, Bill and this company is the ONLY one that gets it done promptly and works harder at this than anyone I have dealt with. I have dealt with othe [More]

Review by on 11/7/2017 4:39 AM

The contact, Bill Avrich, was very helpful and active in getting my car moved. Knowledgeable in the business, he followed the transport every step of the way, and contacted the driver for me as soon a [More]

Highly Recommended
Review by on 11/7/2017 12:35 AM

The experience went over and beyond expectations. I would definitely use the same company again in the future and would be delighted to recommended them for anyone needing car shipments across the US [More]

Excellent Experience
Review by on 11/3/2017 3:45 PM

This was the third time I have used Transport Connection. All three times have been excellent. This last trip from New Hampshire to New Mexico, Transport Connection negotiated great rates for the tr [More]

Transport Connection Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions