5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, Florida

Transport Connection is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Transport Connection

More Info for Transport Connection

Transport Connection
Great company. Would recommend.
Review by on 9/17/2018 1:01 PM

I had to ship my sedan from Alabama to California during the summer. Bill walked me through the process very clearly and was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. He was patient [More]

Review by on 9/17/2018 12:38 PM

Bill is the best
Review by on 9/15/2018 12:34 AM

Very responsive. Got the best deal in 10 minutes of us talking. Very direct and blunt, which is the way I like it. Thanks Bill for another painless car move!

Transport Connection
Outstanding service, delivered as promis
Review by on 9/12/2018 10:49 PM

I had nearly finalized negotiations with another service when the lack of communication and trouble began, which is what brought me to Mr Avrich. He advised me how to handle it, what to watch for, an [More]

SUV transport Hartford. CT to Lake Worth
Review by on 9/11/2018 6:51 AM

Used Transport Connection a few years ago from LW to Phoenix. Cost effective, efficient. Good experience. Used TC again last week from Hartford to LW. Same experience: efficient, responsive, immediat [More]

Got the Job Done!
Review by on 9/7/2018 4:54 PM

This was my first time using a vehicle transport company so I was unsure how the process worked and was reluctant to trust anyone inside the business to explain it to me. I found Transport Connection' [More]

2006 Maserati GranSportSmooth - Transact
Review by on 9/7/2018 1:31 AM

2006 Maserati GranSportSmooth - Transaction and Translocation - Excellent service by Bill Avrich the owner-broker, who himself is a collector and exotic car aficionado.

All good
Review by on 9/5/2018 5:03 AM

On fairly short notice, over Labor Day weekend, Bill managed to get my car shipped on time, for a price in the promised range, and with a very professional carrier who picked it up and dropped it off [More]

Got the job done!
Review by on 9/4/2018 5:36 PM

I had a great experience getting my car transported and highly recommend. Bill was very honest and upfront and saved me a lot of time waiting on another company to get the job done. If you want it don [More]

Excellent broker!
Review by on 9/2/2018 8:40 PM

I had initially went with another company because I didn't know better and they had an enticing $850 quote for shipping across the US. Little did I know, that company would wait until the shipping day [More]

Review by on 8/28/2018 11:18 AM

Unlike many of the Transport Brokers it was a true pleasure working Bill Avrich at Transport Connection he was very honest regarding charges, possibility of additional fees, getting all the informatio [More]

car
Review by on 8/26/2018 8:43 PM

It took a bit longer than anticipated to get my car shipped because of my particular route and not knowing how it all worked, but I was pleased with Bill and Transport Connection service overall. He f [More]

Moved two cars from DE to CA
Review by on 8/22/2018 11:19 PM

Moved two cars from coast to coast and Bill made it a breeze. He clearly explained the process involved and how the pricing works. Both cars arrived within a week.

shipping car
Review by on 8/22/2018 4:32 PM

We recently shipped car from Florida to upstate N.Y. and was very satisfied with the service. I talked to a couple other companies and they tried to strong arm us into using them. Bill was very profes [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 8/19/2018 5:11 PM

Bill did a very thorough job of selecting a carrier for transporting my car from Charlotte to Phoenix. He rejected a few before finding me the right one that he had confidence would deliver the car. [More]

Great Car Transport Company
Review by on 8/18/2018 9:04 AM

The service was great and the transaction went smooth. The car was picked up and dropped off in the window I was expecting. Bill helped me by providing me with direct answers to my questions and he d [More]

No surprises
Review by on 8/17/2018 6:50 PM

What an odd industry the auto transport, the auto transport business. Bill did exactly what he promised and communicated all along the way. I'm sure I'll use Transportation Connection when it is tim [More]

Excellent car transport
Review by on 8/16/2018 8:02 AM

Initially I booked with some other car transport company but they did not scheduled a pickup. I called Bill and he was very fast in scheduling car pickup Friday night car was picked up and Tuesday nig [More]

Excellent
Review by on 8/11/2018 8:34 PM

Bill really took care of me and provided outstanding communication the entire way. Things got a little messy with the carrier and the morons at the dealership and Bill was right there to advise me wha [More]

Great Shipping
Review by on 8/11/2018 7:20 PM

Bill was amazing from the beginning to the end, He's very trustworthy and knowledge, My car was delivered from West Babylon, Long Island to Clermont, Florida without a scratch. You don't have to hire [More]

Amazing & Knowledgable Guy
Review by on 8/11/2018 3:48 PM

Bill called me immediately and spent a considerable amount of time educating me on how the delivery process works, the recommendations he would make to the driver for my type of vehicle. Very responsi [More]

Bill is the Best in the Business
Review by on 8/11/2018 12:50 PM

No nonsense and very upfront about all costs, requirements, etc. Bill worked tirelessly to make sure my car was transported on time and held the transport company to their end of the deal (no easy tas [More]

Bill fights to get the Best Transport fo
Review by on 8/9/2018 5:41 PM

Bill knows his stuff! He knows how to maneuver through the the lesser quality aspects of the industry. He has heard and seen it all. He worked tirelessly to address my concerns and when something unan [More]

Car transport from Florida to California
Review by on 8/7/2018 3:55 PM

My daughter's car was transported from Florida to California in 2 days. This is amazing and I am so grateful to Bill and his transport service for an amazing, efficient, and wonderful service experi [More]

Exceptional Service - No hidden fees
Review by on 8/7/2018 10:58 AM

I hired Transport Connection to transport my 2018 Mercedes Benz from El Paso, TX to San Diego, CA. I was nervous and hesitant but BIll made this a great experience. He was thorough, very professional [More]

Philly to Vegas
Review by on 8/6/2018 12:20 PM

Driver was friendly. Car arrived in stated time. Pick up and delivery to continent specified locations was very helpful. No issued and would recommend.

Los Angeles to Dallas
Review by on 8/5/2018 2:13 PM

After being burned by another carrier who gave away my spot on their truck a week before I needed my car shipped, I was in a bit of a bind. Everyone told me routes out of California were in high deman [More]

SEA, WA to S.C.
Review by on 8/3/2018 8:22 PM

We were highly impressed with the speedy responses to all questions and the professionalism shown by Bill. I was skeptical about the entire process but he assured me multiple times that everything wou [More]

Review by on 8/2/2018 4:47 PM

My wife's mother generously gave her car to our daughter. That entailed getting the car from Florida to New York. A web search for a provider produced a large number of puff pieces and one source of [More]

Transport Connection Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions