5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, Florida

Transport Connection is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Transport Connection

More Info for Transport Connection

Truck Transport
Review by on 12/4/2019 8:06 PM

Transport Connection handled the transport of our pick truck from California to Florida. They did a fantastic job and the truck arrived safely within the time frame we were told. . Great communication [More]

GREAT EXPERIENCE
Review by on 12/3/2019 12:51 PM

Great service all around. My whole experience was amazing and vehicle made it down safely faster then expected. I will definitely give Bill my business again

Shipping classic Mazda MX-5: FL to VA
Review by on 12/2/2019 9:27 PM

Please consider my recommendation for Transport Connection - a reliable and worthy partner in arranging vehicle transport services. Bill Avrich was quick to reach out to me with sound advice and comm [More]

Great Customer Service and Shipping Expe
Review by on 11/29/2019 8:06 PM

I had the best customer experience with Bill over at Transport Connection. My car was shipped safe and on time. I highly recommend and will use this company in the near future. I felt very confident w [More]

Transport connection service
Review by on 11/26/2019 4:07 PM

Service was excellent and exercise strictly five star service, I would recommend this service to anyone looking to transport their vehicle, Thanks Transport Connection,

Bill Avrich and Transport Connection
Review by on 11/25/2019 4:28 PM

Having had cars shipped with Bill at Transport Connection before and last week one more, I can easily say if you seek the best means to move your car, Bill is the person to contact. On two occasions a [More]

Repeat Customer
Review by on 11/20/2019 3:05 PM

This was my second time using Transport Connection to move cars interstate. Bill explains the process and options and everything proceeded with no problem. I will used Transport Connections again if I [More]

Transport Connection
Very satisfied, excellent service!
Review by on 11/16/2019 1:27 PM

Bill did a wonderful job of helping transport my brand new Jeep from NJ to Florida recently. He got the job done just as required ON TIME for LESS than I was willing to pay!!! Thanks again Bill!!!

Superb service
Review by on 11/16/2019 1:21 PM

Bill went above and beyond my expectations. I got my car in 6 days from Boston to Seattle. Great communication and honest logistics. I will use him again for sure

auto transport
Review by on 11/16/2019 12:52 AM

Bill hooked me up on the day I needed for great price. My cars got picked up & delivered as scheduled. I'll use Transport Connection again when the need arises.

EXCELLENT SERVICE BROKER
Review by on 11/14/2019 11:42 AM

Bill went above and beyond to have met my needs and expectations! All I gotta say is if you’re a penny pincher then don’t expect a service to meet your needs without waiting an extremely large length [More]

Good Communication
Review by on 11/12/2019 9:11 AM

Bill was recommended by friends who had used his services. Both he and the carrier he arranged kept me advised through every stage of the move of a used car from a private seller in Florida to my home [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 11/11/2019 9:21 PM

Bill really knows the industry and only works with shippers that are reliable. Great experience start to finish. Pickup and delivery both on-time. Bill also gave me tips to help me navigate the pro [More]

Thanks Bill - Experienced Advisor in an
Review by on 11/11/2019 1:20 PM

After spending hours and hours searching google for the best transportation company and getting the runaround from all of them, I came across Transport Reviews and read Bill's reviews. I decided to gi [More]

Great experience
Review by on 11/10/2019 11:44 PM

Bill was able to help me navigate the process of getting my new car shipped from a dealership in Florida to Colorado. Bill was great to work with. A++

Hauling equipment
Review by on 11/7/2019 4:29 PM

This is the 5th time I have used Transport Connection and Bill has always come through for me. Lowest cost and best service every time. I strongly recommend Transport Connection!

Great Service
Review by on 11/4/2019 10:28 AM

I would use Transport Connection again. I had no issues with this company and they got the job done for me.

Moved VW Beetle from PA to Florida
Review by on 10/31/2019 8:10 AM

Great guy to deal with. Gets the job done. I have used Bill in the past without any issues and he has always given a competitive price. Would use again!

Transport Connection
What a Great Professional Bill Is!
Review by on 10/25/2019 2:07 PM

Transport Connection (Bill Avrich) has got to be one of the best Auto/Truck Shipping Brokers in the business. Very fair pricing and the consummate professional, Bill takes the reins from the start an [More]

Transport Connection
Transport Connection were great!
Review by on 10/23/2019 2:37 PM

Bill was a pleasure to work with. He was dependable and my car was delivered on time. It was a great experience and I will share with others. Thanks!

great service
Review by on 10/21/2019 11:06 PM

this was the first time I have ever used a service to transport a vehicle. first I was impressed the owner bill called me and explained the process and what to expect and offered suggestions and also [More]

Uncompromising professionalism
Review by on 10/21/2019 3:50 PM

From the onset, Bill displayed patience & professionalism above and beyond the plethora of transport companies I contacted. Excellent knowledge and advice made an inundated experience worry-free An a [More]

overall excellent experience
Review by on 10/21/2019 1:31 PM

professional and knowledgeable...i have used their service off and on for over 9 years and am fully satisfied..they know what truckers to avoid and are able to secure very competitive pricing from the [More]

Easy and reliable.
Review by on 10/20/2019 12:37 PM

thanks bill- working with you was straightforward and easy, explaining the process and keeping me in the loop. If/When I work again, I'll work with bill and Transport Connection

Highly Recommend
Review by on 10/18/2019 12:47 AM

Bill, the owner of the company was the most transparent/straight forward person when it came to explaining the whole car shipping process. All pricing was clear and definitely is an advocate for his c [More]

Flawless Car Transportation Experience
Review by on 10/17/2019 10:34 AM

We have never had to transport a car, but we found ourselves having to move a car across the US for our son's job. Once we started looking into this, we were barraged with e-mails. Bill Avrich wrote u [More]

Fantastic Service
Review by on 10/13/2019 9:17 AM

Cars arrived on time and in great shape. Bill was very easy to work with and considered small details of the move. We would highly recommend in the future.

Flawless Car Transportation Experience
Review by on 10/10/2019 1:58 PM

Review by on 10/10/2019 12:34 PM

Bill Avrich at Transport Connection gets results. And fast. Spoke with him Monday and the car was in my driveway in two days. This is my second car shipped with Bill's help and if there is a third one [More]

Transport Connection Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions