5555 NE Trieste Way, Boca Raton, Florida

Transport Connection is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Transport Connection

More Info for Transport Connection

Car transportation
Review by on 10/4/2019 5:21 PM

I used Transport Connection nine years ago and they did a wonderful job. I had to send another car to California and I called Bill Alvich again and he did another wonderful job. I would definitely use [More]

Pick this one
Review by on 10/3/2019 10:56 AM

Excellent! Smooth process and my car got across the USA very swiftly. Bill is very dedicated and not afraid of putting in a lot of effort to resolve any issue for his customers. He graciously provides [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 10/3/2019 8:44 AM

Bill did a great job on lining up a hauler to bring my car from Phoenix to Iowa . Good communication thru the entire process. Bill is very knowledgeable in this field and always answered my calls him [More]

Transporting cars
Review by on 10/1/2019 2:01 PM

Sincere assistance in a trying time teamed with a good hauler makes for a good experience. Thanks to Avrich.@ Transport Connection. I will use them again.

easy to work with
Review by on 9/25/2019 12:42 PM

Bill was great and easy to work with. he negotiated on behalf while i was on the phone and saved me $50. i would recommend Bill to anyone looking for transport services.

Professional, Direct, and Hospitable
Review by on 9/24/2019 10:00 AM

Communicative, Understanding, Courteous, Hospitable, and Professionalthese are but a few of the High Values and Quality that can be found at the Transport Connection. I am truly appreciative of the su [More]

Chgo to Savannah
Review by on 9/21/2019 8:46 AM

Bill did a great job connecting me with a carrier and the carrier was excellent. The communication was good and the carrier PU the car on a Wed and the car was delivered on Fri could not have been smo [More]

Great service
Review by on 9/19/2019 11:41 AM

I'm a return customer and Bill is wonderful like always. He help me resolved all my car transport issues and car was successfully delivered to New York. Thanks.

Transport Connection
Could not have been better
Review by on 9/17/2019 6:02 PM

What's not to like? Driver arrived on time, was friendly and skilled at loading the car, and was spot on for arrival ETA, off-loaded and turned over the keys. Easy and flawless service. Driver kept i [More]

Transport Connection
The best car shipping experience
Review by on 9/17/2019 4:11 AM

Bill Avrich owns Transport Connection and of the 3 cars I've purchased online his company is by far the best I have used. Bill is a car guy and a pro who knows the business completely. He spent a grea [More]

Transport Connection
Getting jurked around by transport broke
Review by on 9/15/2019 12:53 PM

I learned a lot on transporting a vehicle. Use a independent Broker like Transport Connection! The first transport company(not a independent broker) Lied to me on cost and pick up date and come to fin [More]

great and responsive service
Review by on 9/11/2019 9:00 PM

I shipped my car from Chicago to Honolulu,Hawaii with Bill from Transport Connection. Bill was organized and explained how the transportation process works. Shipping a car across the states can be ver [More]

Coast to coast shipping
Review by on 9/11/2019 5:23 AM

Transport Connection got us a reliable shipper at a fair price, and explained the process to us. He was fully transparent as well, sharing information from the Board.

Transport Connection - Positive Experien
Review by on 9/6/2019 9:23 AM

Bill was very hands on and refreshingly very transparent, unlike many of the other brokers in the industry. He took the extra step to ensure I was happy with my carrier and worked with me every step [More]

Excellent shipping experience
Review by on 9/5/2019 10:05 PM

Bill is really trustworthy and reliable! Knowing my awful experience with Mercury, he quickly posted my shipping request and contacted a carrier in only two days. I shipped my car pretty soon. Now I a [More]

Fourth or fifth time I've used Transport
Review by on 9/4/2019 6:36 PM

Bill is the guy you want representing you when moving your auto. He takes the guesswork out of this any supports you if anything does happen.

great and responsive service
Review by on 9/3/2019 2:21 PM

Transport Connection
Competitive price, great service, peace
Review by on 8/26/2019 1:03 PM

So happy to have chosen Transport Connection to have my car shipped across the US. An otherwise complex process was made very simple and I was confident throughout that I had made the right choice!

Transport from MA to CO
Review by on 8/25/2019 3:32 PM

This company was excellent to deal with. If you shipped a car before, it can be a pain in the ass but with Transport Connection you have confidence that you are being dealt with openly and honestly. [More]

Great company
Review by on 8/24/2019 4:47 PM

Bill is great to work with, always keeps you posted on what's going on, he explains things very well and try to get you the lowest price. Saved me from a really bad company. Would recommend to anyone [More]

Job Well Done
Review by on 8/23/2019 1:09 PM

Was referred to Transport Connection by a friend and requested a quote online. I was later contacted by Bill who thoroughly explained the process to me. This is my first time shipping a vehicle and th [More]

Great service !
Review by on 8/22/2019 9:11 PM

Man I got so many calls when I inquired about getting my car ship. I am so happy I wen with this company . The saved me from another company who never contacted the seller of car . Bill educated me on [More]

Great experience and support
Review by on 8/21/2019 2:48 PM

This is teh third time I have used Bill, and I have been very happy with his service and support 1999 Porsche 911 1965 Cobra 1996 Porsche Turbo I highly recommend Transport Connection

Transport
Review by on 8/17/2019 12:18 PM

Got the job done as promised once a truck was dispatched worked with them to get the price I could afford driver was proffesional and courtiers thank you

Car transportation
Review by on 8/17/2019 5:33 AM

I always use Bill a transport connection to transport my vehicles .He always uses quality carriers and I’ve never had a problem with any of the cars that he is transported for me . I have use them [More]

Extremely Satisfied
Review by on 8/16/2019 5:51 PM

I would highly recommend using this service if you need to ship your vehicle anywhere. Very reasonable prices as well as competent people. I had specific dates that I needed my vehicle shipped and the [More]

Car shipment
Review by on 8/16/2019 11:04 AM

Transport Connection was everything the other positive reviews said they were. Bill was very personable and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

5 Star Service, First Rate Service Provi
Review by on 8/15/2019 12:16 PM

I keep hitting the plus sign, because Bill is so much more than a "5", he is a 10! I do not move cars every day, so I used a couple of websites to find someone to handle the move of a vehicle for me. [More]

Vehicles transport
Review by on 8/14/2019 10:03 AM

This is my first time shipping my vehicles across states. The broker and driver are very courteous and professional.I would highly use them again and recommend to my friends in the future.

MI to CO transport
Review by on 8/13/2019 12:22 AM

I looked at dozens of brokers, and 100s of reviews. I checked the quantity of reviews in the past 2 years, and past 6 months. I looked for all 5 star reviews, and if there were any negative, evaluated [More]

Transport Connection Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions