Home > Company > S > Stateway Auto Transport > Reviews

Stateway Auto Transport
Glenview, Illinois

Stateway Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stateway Auto Transport

More Info for Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport Would most defintly use this service aga
Review by on 7/6/2017 3:56 PM

Great experience! Everything went smooth and was as promised prior to pick up. The employees were very courteous and professional. Overall great customer service. I will defintly be a returning custom [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Promises, promises, promises
Review by on 6/29/2017 9:20 PM

These folks NEVER showed up. I spoke to Timothy Joseph and all I can say is they are not trustworthy. Their quote was a bit better than others but the "arrival" time was going to be great. After co [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Very professional company
Review by on 6/21/2017 4:07 PM

Bill was able to answer all of our questions, and was able to book our transport the next day. We were able to speak to the driver about our truck, which has a classic chevy engine that we didn't wan [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Car transport
Review by on 6/15/2017 11:45 AM

Jessica the manager did a great job with her customer service. She made me feel valued as her customer and also made sure that me and my car shipment was her priority. I would highly recommend her spe [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Fantastic experience
Review by on 6/14/2017 3:43 PM

I shipped my vehicle from West Virginia to illinois, brad was my salesman. My husband is active duty military and they gave incredible discounts, because of active duty, when No other company offered. [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Best experience!!
Review by on 6/14/2017 3:26 PM

I had the absolute best customer service experience with Jessica after my transport had a complication. She made me feel at ease and fixed the issue in a matter of hours! This is my first time shippin [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Great Service!
Review by on 6/14/2017 12:46 PM

Jessica was an absolute pleasure to do business with. She was responsive from start to finish. I was a little worried about shipping my car since this was the first time I have ever had to and she gui [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Great Job! On time
Review by on 6/14/2017 10:44 AM

I was referred by a family friend to use Stateway to ship my car from NJ to CA. Brad was my contact person, the price was $1195 door to door. The vehicle was picked up on time as promised. Delivery 7 [More]

Stateway Auto Transport satifaction
Review by on 4/9/2017 7:48 PM

called stateway for a price for enclosed transport on a Thursday and gave Dave the order on Friday. Their price was very competitive and Dave was very patient and helpful.my mustang was picked up t [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Quotes and contact
Review by on 3/23/2017 9:59 AM

I had contacted them after another broker kept raising the prices. This company gave me a price and then asked to increase it due to trouble finding a truck. After a day or so then they wanted to bump [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Recommended
Review by on 3/10/2017 5:35 PM

I was bit nervous when I had to move my almost new Nissan Altima from Arlington,VA to Boulder CO as I was not sure how they will deal with my new car. But beyond my expectations, the car reached my ne [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Late pickup but limited hassle
Review by on 3/10/2017 4:15 PM

I requested a quote about 3 weeks before I needed the car to be picked up, and got a flurry of calls from various different companies. I took my time deciding which company to go with, looking at revi [More]

Stateway Auto Transport This was a GREAT experience!
Review by on 2/27/2017 4:00 PM

This is the first time I ever transported a vehicle and was a little bit nervous. I talked to several companies and Michelle was by FAR the most knowledgeable and the most friendly. I would recommend [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Wtf.
Review by on 2/25/2017 8:49 PM

I called several places for quotes. I found others cheaper ($950 range) but decided to go with Stateway because of great reviews. They quoted $1295 in beginning of call. I was very clear and punct [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Best Auto Transport Company!
Review by on 2/14/2017 12:00 PM

My family and I have been shipping our cars for several years.I have never been so happy with any other company, as I have been with Stateway. There were no hidden fees, everything went so smooth, Dan [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Great business
Review by on 2/9/2017 7:39 PM

I was searching the web and comparing quotes and came across stateway auto they gave me a reasonable quote and told me how the process go came door to door service and allowed me track my car all way [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Price match does not exist
Review by on 2/3/2017 4:01 PM

I received a quote of $220 more compare to other carrier and I wanted to choose the carrier. However the sales representative insisted that the Stateway does price match and adjusted the order confirm [More]

Stateway Auto Transport first time very satisfied
Review by on 2/1/2017 5:14 PM

lots of quotes to chose from but after research selected Stateway and very satisfied with the experience, will use them again

Stateway Auto Transport Fantastic
Review by on 2/1/2017 11:18 AM

it was my first time ever shipping a vehicle Stateway Auto was very friendly. I had to have my vehicle to me by a certain time. Stateway Auto got on it had my car picked up and I got it earlier than [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Second time I have used Stateway to haul
Review by on 1/27/2017 10:38 AM

Both times I used Stateway I was sastified with all aspects of the transaction. From receiving the quote (simple), to arranging pick up date (simple), to pickup process (simple), to drop off process [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Easy
Review by on 1/22/2017 11:21 AM

The move from Georgia to Texas went better than planned. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered ahead of schedule. They were easy to work with. For my first time moving a vehicle across the US [More]

Stateway Auto Transport jeep from co to ny
Review by on 1/21/2017 1:24 AM

good service, on time, well priced. i would recommend stateway to anybody in need of car transportation. will def call them again any time i will need to move my vehicle again. all as promised and o [More]

Stateway Auto Transport giving car to daughter
Review by on 1/20/2017 1:29 PM

We were giving our daughter our car as a gift and need to get transferred from Sarasota, Fl. to Albuquerque, NM. This was the first time we used a car transport company. Car arrived on time. Driver w [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Car Transport
Review by on 1/18/2017 7:27 PM

The car was picked up and delivered ahead of schedule. The cost was as agreed to over the telephone. The transport driver was professional and courteous, even after having to drive through an ice st [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Better than expected
Review by on 1/18/2017 1:14 PM

I wasn't sure what to expect with shipping my car, their service was great! Car was dispatched and picked up the next day, they kept me updated on time via text message which was great for me. My car [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Great Job!
Review by on 1/17/2017 2:20 PM

Jessica and Stateway did a great job of getting my 2005 LX470 from Texas to Tennessee. Although I understand it is a popular route,the SUV was picked up on time, and delivered to me several days earl [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Great folks to work with.
Review by on 1/10/2017 8:39 PM

My vehicle broke down in SC and I had to leave it behind and get back to NY. My sister suggested Stateway to have the van shipped home, they had been great to her. Well they were wonderful for me too. [More]

Stateway Auto Transport truck delivery
Review by on 1/10/2017 5:05 PM

Very easy set up for delivery. Friendly in every way. Delivery was delayed because of broken down transportation vehicle. All were very friendly. BEST RATE from 5 different companies. Would definitel [More]

Stateway Auto Transport car transport
Review by on 12/29/2016 12:46 PM

Stateway Transport was amazing. I had never transported a car before and I was so nervous. Jason Grey was extremely patient and detailed with me. Paul Miller, customer service mgr, was incredibly h [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions