Home > Company > S > Stateway Auto Transport > Reviews

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stateway Auto Transport

More Info for Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport satifaction
Review by on 4/9/2017 7:48 PM

called stateway for a price for enclosed transport on a Thursday and gave Dave the order on Friday. Their price was very competitive and Dave was very patient and helpful.my mustang was picked up t [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Quotes and contact
Review by on 3/23/2017 9:59 AM

I had contacted them after another broker kept raising the prices. This company gave me a price and then asked to increase it due to trouble finding a truck. After a day or so then they wanted to bump [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Recommended
Review by on 3/10/2017 5:35 PM

I was bit nervous when I had to move my almost new Nissan Altima from Arlington,VA to Boulder CO as I was not sure how they will deal with my new car. But beyond my expectations, the car reached my ne [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Late pickup but limited hassle
Review by on 3/10/2017 4:15 PM

I requested a quote about 3 weeks before I needed the car to be picked up, and got a flurry of calls from various different companies. I took my time deciding which company to go with, looking at revi [More]

Stateway Auto Transport This was a GREAT experience!
Review by on 2/27/2017 4:00 PM

This is the first time I ever transported a vehicle and was a little bit nervous. I talked to several companies and Michelle was by FAR the most knowledgeable and the most friendly. I would recommend [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Wtf.
Review by on 2/25/2017 8:49 PM

I called several places for quotes. I found others cheaper ($950 range) but decided to go with Stateway because of great reviews. They quoted $1295 in beginning of call. I was very clear and punct [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Best Auto Transport Company!
Review by on 2/14/2017 12:00 PM

My family and I have been shipping our cars for several years.I have never been so happy with any other company, as I have been with Stateway. There were no hidden fees, everything went so smooth, Dan [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Great business
Review by on 2/9/2017 7:39 PM

I was searching the web and comparing quotes and came across stateway auto they gave me a reasonable quote and told me how the process go came door to door service and allowed me track my car all way [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Price match does not exist
Review by on 2/3/2017 4:01 PM

I received a quote of $220 more compare to other carrier and I wanted to choose the carrier. However the sales representative insisted that the Stateway does price match and adjusted the order confirm [More]

Stateway Auto Transport first time very satisfied
Review by on 2/1/2017 5:14 PM

lots of quotes to chose from but after research selected Stateway and very satisfied with the experience, will use them again

Stateway Auto Transport Fantastic
Review by on 2/1/2017 11:18 AM

it was my first time ever shipping a vehicle Stateway Auto was very friendly. I had to have my vehicle to me by a certain time. Stateway Auto got on it had my car picked up and I got it earlier than [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Second time I have used Stateway to haul
Review by on 1/27/2017 10:38 AM

Both times I used Stateway I was sastified with all aspects of the transaction. From receiving the quote (simple), to arranging pick up date (simple), to pickup process (simple), to drop off process [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Easy
Review by on 1/22/2017 11:21 AM

The move from Georgia to Texas went better than planned. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered ahead of schedule. They were easy to work with. For my first time moving a vehicle across the US [More]

Stateway Auto Transport jeep from co to ny
Review by on 1/21/2017 1:24 AM

good service, on time, well priced. i would recommend stateway to anybody in need of car transportation. will def call them again any time i will need to move my vehicle again. all as promised and o [More]

Stateway Auto Transport giving car to daughter
Review by on 1/20/2017 1:29 PM

We were giving our daughter our car as a gift and need to get transferred from Sarasota, Fl. to Albuquerque, NM. This was the first time we used a car transport company. Car arrived on time. Driver w [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Car Transport
Review by on 1/18/2017 7:27 PM

The car was picked up and delivered ahead of schedule. The cost was as agreed to over the telephone. The transport driver was professional and courteous, even after having to drive through an ice st [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Better than expected
Review by on 1/18/2017 1:14 PM

I wasn't sure what to expect with shipping my car, their service was great! Car was dispatched and picked up the next day, they kept me updated on time via text message which was great for me. My car [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Great Job!
Review by on 1/17/2017 2:20 PM

Jessica and Stateway did a great job of getting my 2005 LX470 from Texas to Tennessee. Although I understand it is a popular route,the SUV was picked up on time, and delivered to me several days earl [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Great folks to work with.
Review by on 1/10/2017 8:39 PM

My vehicle broke down in SC and I had to leave it behind and get back to NY. My sister suggested Stateway to have the van shipped home, they had been great to her. Well they were wonderful for me too. [More]

Stateway Auto Transport truck delivery
Review by on 1/10/2017 5:05 PM

Very easy set up for delivery. Friendly in every way. Delivery was delayed because of broken down transportation vehicle. All were very friendly. BEST RATE from 5 different companies. Would definitel [More]

Stateway Auto Transport car transport
Review by on 12/29/2016 12:46 PM

Stateway Transport was amazing. I had never transported a car before and I was so nervous. Jason Grey was extremely patient and detailed with me. Paul Miller, customer service mgr, was incredibly h [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Excellent service
Review by on 12/28/2016 4:18 PM

The process was exactly as stated. The pick up and delivery were door to door service. Very happy and relieved that it went as smoothly as it did! I researched many companies and Stateway Auto Trans [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Happy experience!
Review by on 12/26/2016 11:14 AM

Early deliver even during blizzard / ice storm. No hidden fees - exactly as quote stated and professional customer service. They are not brokers and I'm glad I chose Stateway ! It's nerve wracking to [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Transport
Review by on 12/25/2016 12:37 PM

Quick smooth transaction i like the handling of my vehicle. This company has the nicest people I've ever met. If I need another vehicle moved it would be by these folks. Excellent service!!! 5 star pl [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Delivered ontime and easy
Review by on 12/24/2016 9:07 PM

Delivery was as promised and ontime. Had no issues with transport. My son said car arrived ontime in good condition. We were surprised that it would be as easy as it was. We would use them next ti [More]

Stateway Auto Transport STAY AWAY FROM STATEWAY
Review by on 12/24/2016 4:03 AM

BEWARE - STAY AWAY FROM STATEWAY AUTO TRANSPORTATION - UNPROFESSIONAL My sister used this company to ship two cars and she did not have any issues, but I'm having a horrible experience. I went an [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Excellent Service
Review by on 12/22/2016 3:14 PM

My car was picked up and delivered on the date stipulated and pricing did not change along the way. The car was picked in California and when the driver was closed to destination in NY, he also called [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Stateway Auto Transport
Review by on 12/22/2016 3:09 PM

Fifth year in a row I've used Stateway and service was as good as always. Very nice and accommodating people. Excellent service.I'll call them again next time. Highly recommend Stateway. They have [More]

Stateway Auto Transport AUTO TRANSPORT
Review by on 12/22/2016 1:13 PM

I HAD QUOTED FOR OVER 8 COMPANIES AND WAS VERY PLEASED WHEN I CHOSE THIS COMPANY- SALES REP WAS VERY CLEAR IN THE QUOTE, GAVE VALUABLE CONTACT INFO AND KEPT IN CONTACT AS PROMISED. I WILL USE THEM AGA [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions