Glenview, Illinois

Stateway Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stateway Auto Transport

More Info for Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport
Damaged my car - won't fix
Review by on 1/11/2019 11:47 AM

I thought Stateway was a better transport company than the others - more reliable, customer facing, caring - but I was wrong. Stateway's contractor for my transport ended up damaging my car, and Stat [More]

Outstanding Customer Service
Review by on 11/5/2018 11:40 AM

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 4:53 PM Rich Dean wrote: Well that’s exactly how You run a successful business and You just proved it and that! On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 2:51 PM Rich Dean < [More]

Stellar Customer Service
Review by on 11/2/2018 8:27 PM

Okay Emma Thanks so much for the Stellar Customer service!!!.....That or the second one that You sent worked and uploaded like a charm.....very smoothly! Thanks So much again for handling the custom [More]

Very reliabe company!
Review by on 10/22/2018 11:29 AM

My car was delivered to me in northern California from Virginia in 5 days flat (order placement to door delivery)! I placed my order after a lot of research online and am glad with the outcome. I read [More]

Beware!!!
Review by on 9/6/2018 6:42 PM

Driver caused $4000 damage to my car while trying to load it onto the truck, and then left the scene! Stateway insurance refuses to take responsibility and they can’t reach the driver... So now 4 mont [More]

Good service
Review by on 7/12/2018 7:37 PM

Emma provided good support and tried to think of several solutions to help transport my car from the east coast to the Midwest. Shipped two cars within 1 month. Recommended!

Customer service
Review by on 6/14/2018 2:40 PM

I was able to have Emma as my customer service rep and she was amazing and always kept me in the loop even when she was out of the office. When I have to ship my vehicle again I will be calling her ag [More]

Stateway Auto Transport
False promise and pathetic customer serv
Review by on 6/9/2018 12:56 PM

I request potential vehicle transport customers not to use Stateway auto transport service in any way. They may make you comfortable during quote and initial discussion, however once your vehicle is o [More]

Ford Fusion
Review by on 5/23/2018 2:21 PM

This Season was the first time I used Stateway for shipping my car from New England to SW Florida. David Cohen helped me ship my car down last November 2017 and Emma Kaplan was equally as helpful for [More]

Don't believe them!
Review by on 2/26/2018 8:04 PM

At first I was so happy, then Bill gave me the news that it's $400 more than my original order amount... I paid, but I'll never ship with State way again! Another lying broker, guys, please find hones [More]

Stateway Auto Transport
Best service I have found for auto trans
Review by on 2/6/2018 9:53 AM

Being somewhat nervous about shipping a brand new GMC Acadia half way across the country, this was not my first choice. There were other carriers that I had actually contracted from word of mouth refe [More]

Moved a classic car
Review by on 12/26/2017 3:01 PM

I searched many different options and received many quotes. After speaking to Peter a few times I learned a lot about the business of moving cars, I worked with him over 1 week and felt comfortable in [More]

Fast, Safe, and on Time!
Review by on 11/14/2017 3:05 AM

I looked everywhere for companies that were safe and on time to pick up my car in California. This company had great reviews, so I decided to take a chance on them. I called them up and prayed there w [More]

Stateway Auto Transport
waiting for my car due to a breakdown su
Review by on 11/13/2017 8:12 PM

Not enough time right now to write the whole story and to be honest, until I receive my car not going to tell it all. I can say this much that if my car is not here when I was told it will be the next [More]

Reliable Company
Review by on 11/10/2017 7:22 PM

This was my first experience transporting a vehicle. I researched a lot of companies, and chose Stateway Auto based on reviews, credit bureau, and cost. Everyone I spoke with was knowledgable and fr [More]

Great customer service
Review by on 11/3/2017 3:16 PM

Called them a day before the day I needed a transportation company and they were fast in finding a driver and process went fast. Pick up and delivery was pretty faster than I thought which is great (s [More]

Will use again
Review by on 11/1/2017 9:22 AM

I used this company 2 times for transporting my care...Best service I ever had...Thanks for always being there to help. David Cohen was always available for my questions. Thank You!! I will always r [More]

Delivery of my vehicle
Review by on 10/28/2017 1:28 PM

My vehicle was picked up at 3 PM on Wednesday and the vehicle was in Homestead FL the NEXT DAY! We had hope to pick up the car on way to the Keys, however, we were too early to meet them in Homestead [More]

Three EVs and one Project car from Calif
Review by on 10/27/2017 11:48 PM

Moving our business from California to Idaho was complicated by the fact that we had three electric vehicles, which are obviously not up for the drive. We looked into auto transport options and Statew [More]

Great Customer Service
Review by on 10/27/2017 6:12 AM

Stateway did a great job moving our car across the country. The vehicle wasn't able to crank but the driver took care of everything. The staff stayed in touch throughout the process. We had a very [More]

Excellent
Review by on 10/26/2017 4:30 PM

I was very please with every aspect of the service. Even the delivery person was very cordial, professional, unloaded my vehicle with the utmost care and finesse, and went over the vehicle together t [More]

Quality and professional service
Review by on 10/25/2017 6:35 PM

Quality and professional service was performed by Brad Meyer he gave me a quote and only took the deposit when the driver was ready for a pick up. Other companies are morally challenged and demand a [More]

Truck Transport
Review by on 10/25/2017 5:01 PM

Great company to work with. They provided me with awesome service in getting my truck shipped from California to Alabama. I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and coworkers in the futu [More]

Good Service
Review by on 10/24/2017 8:07 AM

pickup and and delivery were within acceptable time range. Driver cancelled one pickup due to other pickup and picked the car on the next day. it was delivered in 4-5 days. Also delivery driver gave [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 10/23/2017 10:09 PM

Excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable phone assist.This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. It was a tremendous success. I recommend Stateway Auto Transport with no reservations. [More]

Excellent Auto transport
Review by on 10/23/2017 9:29 PM

I had a great experience with Stateway Auto Transport, in moving my SUV across states from Utah to Colorado. I was able to keep some small stuff in my car. Everything came safe. The communication and [More]

Great experience
Review by on 10/23/2017 5:58 PM

Stateway picked the car up at the agreed time and delivered it 30 hours later and 3 days early. Bill and Mary were great and I can't say enough things about them. The driver was super friendly and c [More]

Great customer service
Review by on 10/23/2017 2:41 PM

Outstanding service. I will use them again when I need to ship cars in the next few months. Original item was shipped from Rochester NY to Tacoma WA so about as far and you can go. They answered all [More]

Bill Greer
Review by on 10/23/2017 1:56 PM

Everything was perfect. Not a single hitch. You couldn`t ask for more. Driver was so nice. He went over everything on the car to make sure I was happy with the shipment. Car actually arrived in 24 h [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions