Home > Company > S > Stateway Auto Transport

Glenview, Illinois

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stateway Auto Transport

More Info for Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. We are a fully insured, licensed and bonded Broker/Carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2906838). This means that we own our own trucks and we cut out the middleman for our customers. We are very proud to announce that TransportReviews.com has named us the #1 Highest Rated Broker/Carrier in the entire country! Please see RATINGS &- - - - REPORTS above and select broker/carrier to see the top three highest rated companies based on customer satisfaction and other factors. We are so confident in our pricing that if you received a lower quote from an insured competitor, we will BEAT their price guaranteed. As part of our appreciation, we also offer FREE Vehicle Tracking with every shipment. Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own. Stateway Transportation Group LLC. is insured up to a $1,000,000 and any vehicle that is on our carrier is fully covered. All of our transporters are fully insured to meet all State and Federal requirements. The driver will thoroughly inspect the vehicle at pick up and re-inspect it upon delivery. However, it is your responsibility to make sure that any damage that may have occurred during transport is noted. In the unlikely event of vehicle damage, please document any impairment on the Bill of Lading and obtain the driver’s signature. The insurance company will not process claims if damages are not documented at the time of delivery.

Stateway Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Glenview, Illinois

Based on 300 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Stateway Auto Transport Best Auto Transport Company!
      Review by on 2/14/2017 12:00 PM

My family and I have been shipping our cars for several years.I have never been so happy with any other company, as I have been with Stateway. There were no hidden fees, everything went so smooth, Dan [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Great business
      Review by on 2/9/2017 7:39 PM

I was searching the web and comparing quotes and came across stateway auto they gave me a reasonable quote and told me how the process go came door to door service and allowed me track my car all way [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Price match does not exist
      Review by on 2/3/2017 4:01 PM

I received a quote of $220 more compare to other carrier and I wanted to choose the carrier. However the sales representative insisted that the Stateway does price match and adjusted the order confirm [More]