Glenview, Illinois

Stateway Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stateway Auto Transport

More Info for Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. We are a fully insured, licensed and bonded Broker/Carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2906838). This means that we own our own trucks and we cut out the middleman for our customers. We are very proud to announce that TransportReviews.com has named us the #1 Highest Rated Broker/Carrier in the entire country! Please see RATINGS &- - - - REPORTS above and select broker/carrier to see the top three highest rated companies based on customer satisfaction and other factors. We are so confident in our pricing that if you received a lower quote from an insured competitor, we will BEAT their price guaranteed. As part of our appreciation, we also offer FREE Vehicle Tracking with every shipment. Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own. Stateway Transportation Group LLC. is insured up to a $1,000,000 and any vehicle that is on our carrier is fully covered. All of our transporters are fully insured to meet all State and Federal requirements. The driver will thoroughly inspect the vehicle at pick up and re-inspect it upon delivery. However, it is your responsibility to make sure that any damage that may have occurred during transport is noted. In the unlikely event of vehicle damage, please document any impairment on the Bill of Lading and obtain the driver’s signature. The insurance company will not process claims if damages are not documented at the time of delivery.

Stateway Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Stateway Auto Transport's Website
    Glenview, Illinois

Customer service
      Review by on 6/14/2018 2:40 PM

I was able to have Emma as my customer service rep and she was amazing and always kept me in the loop even when she was out of the office. When I have to ship my vehicle again I will be calling her ag [More]

Stateway Auto Transport
      False promise and pathetic customer serv
      Review by on 6/9/2018 12:56 PM

I request potential vehicle transport customers not to use Stateway auto transport service in any way. They may make you comfortable during quote and initial discussion, however once your vehicle is o [More]

Ford Fusion
      Review by on 5/23/2018 2:21 PM

This Season was the first time I used Stateway for shipping my car from New England to SW Florida. David Cohen helped me ship my car down last November 2017 and Emma Kaplan was equally as helpful for [More]