Glenview, Illinois

Stateway Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stateway Auto Transport

More Info for Stateway Auto Transport

Stateway Auto Transport is leading the car shipping industry by providing you with fast, honest and reliable nationwide service. We are a fully insured, licensed and bonded Broker/Carrier (MC# 804149 USDOT# 2906838). This means that we own our own trucks and we cut out the middleman for our customers. We are very proud to announce that TransportReviews.com has named us the #1 Highest Rated Broker/Carrier in the entire country! Please see RATINGS &- - - - REPORTS above and select broker/carrier to see the top three highest rated companies based on customer satisfaction and other factors. We are so confident in our pricing that if you received a lower quote from an insured competitor, we will BEAT their price guaranteed. As part of our appreciation, we also offer FREE Vehicle Tracking with every shipment. Stateway Auto Transport has been a trustworthy name for many years and that is precisely why our mission is to accommodate every client with the best customer service from start to finish, treating every car as if it were our own. Stateway Transportation Group LLC. is insured up to a $1,000,000 and any vehicle that is on our carrier is fully covered. All of our transporters are fully insured to meet all State and Federal requirements. The driver will thoroughly inspect the vehicle at pick up and re-inspect it upon delivery. However, it is your responsibility to make sure that any damage that may have occurred during transport is noted. In the unlikely event of vehicle damage, please document any impairment on the Bill of Lading and obtain the driver’s signature. The insurance company will not process claims if damages are not documented at the time of delivery.

Stateway Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Glenview, Illinois

Stateway Auto Transport Fast, Safe, and on Time!
      Review by on 11/14/2017 3:05 AM

I looked everywhere for companies that were safe and on time to pick up my car in California. This company had great reviews, so I decided to take a chance on them. I called them up and prayed there w [More]

Stateway Auto Transport waiting for my car due to a breakdown su
      Review by on 11/13/2017 8:12 PM

Not enough time right now to write the whole story and to be honest, until I receive my car not going to tell it all. I can say this much that if my car is not here when I was told it will be the next [More]

Stateway Auto Transport Reliable Company
      Review by on 11/10/2017 7:22 PM

This was my first experience transporting a vehicle. I researched a lot of companies, and chose Stateway Auto based on reviews, credit bureau, and cost. Everyone I spoke with was knowledgable and fr [More]