San Marcos CA(Hub3), Charleston IL(Hub4), Florida

State-By-State Transporters is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for State-By-State Transporters

More Info for State-By-State Transporters

State-By-State Transporters
Extremely happy with the service
Review by on 11/26/2018 11:55 AM

I have been extremely happy with the service provided by State by State Transportation team. I transported 9 high end vehicles and they exceeded my expectations. Both drivers; Hank and Weslley, were e [More]

State-By-State Transporters
Very professional and excellent througho
Review by on 11/22/2018 11:34 AM

Fantastic experience. State by State Transportation team was very professional and excellent throughout the process. Both of my cars were delivered with in 7 days from coast to coast in perfect condit [More]

State-By-State Transporters
Satisfied with over all service
Review by on 11/7/2018 4:41 AM

I would like to thank State by State Auto Transportion for taking care of my Dad Thomas. They were able to transport my Dad vehicle from Boston to New York with no problems. The customer service was a [More]

Phenomenal Job
Review by on 7/26/2018 3:33 PM

I used State By State Transportation transporting my recently bought Jaguar from Seattle.. They transported it all the way to Louisiana. Sherry did an excellent job walking through the process and hel [More]

Great prices, no complaints
Review by on 7/7/2018 11:28 PM

As owner of a construction company, my crew and are constantly traveling. I have been shipping company vans, trucks, cars cranes and heavy equipment for almost 5 years with State by State and have nev [More]

Great service!
Review by on 6/26/2018 9:31 AM

We use SBS Transporters for all of our transport needs. From single car to full truckload, they are great and always get the job done within the timeframe! Cherrie is so easy to communicate with, and [More]

Great Company!
Review by on 6/19/2018 6:56 PM

After a week of frustration dealing with a competitor's outsourced call center and lack of communication, I'm so happy I found Sherry with SBS Transporters. She would answer my calls and texts, often [More]

Motorcycle Transport
Review by on 6/14/2018 3:31 PM

Very professional, honest and fairly priced. Cherrie made this transport very easy for me. I will use this company again. I am very happy with the results.

Smooth and fast!
Review by on 4/23/2018 6:24 PM

I shipped a car from coast to coast with State-By-State, and the entire process was as smooth and easy as I could have hoped for. Their quote was also on the lower side of everything I found. And the [More]

Relocation
Review by on 4/12/2018 9:37 AM

Always a great experience! This was the third time we chose Sherry to help us move our family's vehicles. She is always friendly, professional and quick to provide us any and all necessary information [More]

Painless Delivery
Review by on 3/29/2018 5:53 PM

Max was great. Professional. Courteous. Quick. Max got it done in 6 days from conception. Arizona to Michigan. Driver was a great guy as well. Had no issue what so ever during entire transaction. I wi [More]

Great service
Review by on 3/4/2018 10:08 PM

Max thanks for taking the time out to explaining n the process. We truly enjoy working with you and look forward to Calling you next semester. We wee very happy with your level of customer service- t [More]

State-By-State Transporters
Nice job and Sherry is a very hard worke
Review by on 2/17/2018 11:44 AM

Sherry worked all weekend to help me with a last minute cross country move for my older vehicles. Her communication was top notch and she kept me informed every step of the move. I highly recommend [More]

Transport car
Review by on 1/17/2018 9:06 PM

Max was very professional, and did what he said he would do. The driver, Bobby, was very accommodating to deliver the car to my daughter when she would be there. Great job on both ends. Would use them [More]

Finally
Review by on 11/20/2017 1:55 PM

Cherrie was wonderful to work with. She helped us get set up with Wayne to get our truck to us. We so very much appreciated it and he was a great guy and did a wonderful job!! He kept us updated th [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 10/25/2017 12:21 PM

I am a Real Estate agent in Utah that was helping arrange for my clients car to be transported from Hayden Idaho to North Logan Utah. After just a few internet searches I received literally hundreds o [More]

Great customer service
Review by on 9/20/2017 2:35 PM

Very acomodating and easy to contact her when I needed to. She was a lot more helpful than the original company I was trying to get my car shipped through. She was able to find a carrier fast and have [More]

State-By-State Transporters
I don't know what you want here.
Review by on 9/15/2017 2:16 PM

Cherrie was fabulous to work with, can't say that about the carrier. Cherrie had to deal with an obstinate carrier and stood her ground while still being professional.professional.oprofessional.ooprof [More]

State-By-State Transporters
Motorcycle shipped from WA to CA.
Review by on 4/12/2017 12:19 PM

Price was exactly as quoted on payment. Driver made it earlier than scheduled. Cherrie and the driver kept me informed during the entire process. I will be using SBS Transporters again in the futur [More]

State-By-State Transporters
Cherrie - honest, reliable, truckworty.
Review by on 3/29/2017 8:06 AM

Car was transported from Los Angeles, CA area to CT. It arrived ahead of expected time. No issues. State by State Transporters are already in my contact list to be used the next time. Absolutely reco [More]

Closed Transport
Review by on 3/20/2017 3:29 PM

Polite and Friendly by telephone... honest and trustworthy.. Also good communication with driver. Always responded to text messages and phone calls promptly. Driver provided good communication [More]

2017 GMC Terrain
Review by on 2/13/2017 6:32 PM

As a "newbe" to vehicle transport I went first with the company that offered a rock bottom low price...found out a day later they had an "F" BBB rating. I got out of the contract and did some investig [More]

VW Bus shipment
Review by on 1/18/2017 9:21 AM

State by state transported my VW bus from a seller in OR to Indianapolis. State by State walked me through the process and was very good with follow through. Great communications during ice storm wh [More]

Great Customer Service!!!
Review by on 1/10/2017 3:56 PM

I shipped my car from Oregon to Florida and Cherrie was awesome to work with. She was very sweet and answered all of my questions with regards to my transport before I booked with her company. The dri [More]

State-By-State Transporters
No hassles, good response on both ends
Review by on 9/29/2016 7:49 PM

Great service, came in way before expected

Disappointed
Review by on 9/20/2016 11:31 AM

Sure the vehicle got here, but the main reason I chose this company was because they told me they were not a broker, which was not true. You can certainly get the same if not better pick-up and drop-o [More]

Affordable transport
Review by on 9/14/2016 9:24 PM

Knowledgeable fast helpful and affordable transportation of my 1975 Oldsmobile purchased online by accident. Max and Kelly pulled me outta a jam from Colorado to NYC in a blink of a eye. I would defin [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 9/14/2016 3:25 PM

Great experience with this company vert professional and always willing to help.Being a victim of fraud in the past I was happy to find good people.Thank you all for your service and I will be in con [More]

Repeat Shipper
Review by on 7/11/2016 3:22 PM

Repeated shipper This is the only company that i will use to ship my vehicles whether domestic or international they get the job done and get it done right. Wish you guys nothing but continued success [More]

State-By-State Transporters Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions