Home > Company > S > State-By-State Transporters

San Marcos CA(Hub3), Charleston IL(Hub4), Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for State-By-State Transporters

More Info for State-By-State Transporters

Welcome to the site of State-By-State Transporters a company that strives on a rich tradition in offering you a safe, efficient and professional approach to transporting your vehicle. We are here to provide our customers with an honest and reliable service in shipping your car. Integrity is our history, quality has always been our promise and being competitive has made us a leading car transport company in South Florida. There is no need for us to BASH OTHER company's because we do not strive from negativeness. Please read our reviews and visit our website to ensure your research on choosing the right company to transport your vehicle.

State-By-State Transporters Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

San Marcos CA(Hub3), Charleston IL(Hub4), Florida

Based on 66 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      State-By-State Transporters 2017 GMC Terrain
      Review by on 2/13/2017 6:32 PM

As a "newbe" to vehicle transport I went first with the company that offered a rock bottom low price...found out a day later they had an "F" BBB rating. I got out of the contract and did some investig [More]

State-By-State Transporters VW Bus shipment
      Review by on 1/18/2017 9:21 AM

State by state transported my VW bus from a seller in OR to Indianapolis. State by State walked me through the process and was very good with follow through. Great communications during ice storm wh [More]

State-By-State Transporters Great Customer Service!!!
      Review by on 1/10/2017 3:56 PM

I shipped my car from Oregon to Florida and Cherrie was awesome to work with. She was very sweet and answered all of my questions with regards to my transport before I booked with her company. The dri [More]