Miami, Florida

Stars & Stripes Transportation is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

More Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

Great Job
Review by on 10/15/2019 11:44 AM

This was our first experience and after vetting several companies we settled on Stars and Strips. Wilson Ortega was our agent and kept us informed up to the hour the cars was picked up bu Ellie of Com [More]

complaint
Review by on 10/13/2019 6:56 PM

Made agreement 2 month before ship date for Portland to Yuma. Because of prior reviews I followed up with Stars and Stripes as time went along. It was hard to get call backs and/or emails that would g [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 10/13/2019 12:13 AM

Christian with "Stars and Stripes Transportation" got my car delivered safely and timely when others couldn't! I would highly recommend them and them ONLY!

Stars and Stripes Transport
Review by on 10/12/2019 7:37 AM

I could not be happier with the service and follow through provided by Peter Palma. He worked tirelessly to meet my transport needs and came through with flying colors. He ensured my car was picked up [More]

Quick and Easy
Review by on 9/30/2019 9:22 AM

After making lots of phone calls, I know I didn’t make a mistake in choosing Stars & Stripes. Mr. Christian Baker made it so fast & easy for us. It wasn’t just the reasonable & affordable price, it wa [More]

Satisfied
Review by on 9/25/2019 10:23 PM

Very prompt, efficient and cordial. Responds in a tinely manner and answers all question. Will definitely use them again. The driver was very professional and Mr Ortega is a very and polite.

Stars and Stripes
Review by on 9/19/2019 10:13 AM

I had a classic vehicle transported from 4 states away using Stars and Stripes. Christian worked diligently to get the vehicle shipped within the time frame requested. Vehicle was a day late due to th [More]

Stars & Stripes Customer Agent Wilson
Review by on 9/15/2019 4:55 PM

We have used Stars & Stipes to move two of our classic cars. We serve in the US Military and had a recent change of duty station from AZ to MD. Wilson was great to work with. He is polite, professiona [More]

Stars & Stripes Transportation
Best service for car transportation...
Review by on 9/10/2019 1:03 AM

I wanted to transport my car from NJ to CA, so I started searching online. I received call from different transport agencies, but out of them JIMMY LAWSON from "Stars & Stripes Transportation" made go [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 9/9/2019 3:38 PM

I needed my car transported from NJ to Fl, several companies contacted me however, Julian of Stars & Stripes won my business with his professionalism.

2nd experience with Stars N Stripes
Review by on 9/9/2019 8:14 AM

Have used them twice now in the last four months. Both times they have been awesome to work with. Prompt updates, courteous contacts and drivers. Don’t have a single bad thing to say.

Fantastic service
Review by on 9/7/2019 12:55 PM

They shipped both my Tesla Roadster and Jeep to and from California to Oregon in 2 days! Great price, great service, choose this company for shipping your car.

Stars & Stripes Transportation
What a joke! Never use these folks!!!
Review by on 9/7/2019 10:44 AM

Promised me a p/u date, failed to meet it failed to meet the follow day then call me 3 days after it was promised for p/u and want $200 more to get it.

Great
Review by on 9/3/2019 6:49 AM

Good Service and great work ethics. I have reached them from google contact. I prefer reaching out you if i have anything to transport. Thank you for offering good services.

Great shipment
Review by on 8/30/2019 3:41 PM

Booking agent Wilson O. really went all out to find the best transporter for my shipment. Top tier equipment, very meticulous, conscientious driver made everything go like clockwork. Wilson followed u [More]

Good service
Review by on 8/24/2019 1:42 PM

The service was super good! The car came back with no scratches or dents! Only couple issues was trying to coordinate the pick up and drop off places with the driver, as well as the car arriving a fe [More]

Offer No Refund For Missing Deadlines
Review by on 8/23/2019 4:40 PM

Worst company ever, please save your money. I recieved 4 pick up times starting at 2 pm in the afternoon, to 6 pm then 7 pm, and then finally the car hauler begs me to pick up the car at 830 pm. The d [More]

Maving my vehicle from Colorado to Calif
Review by on 8/20/2019 4:58 PM

I did a lot of research before I selected Stars and Stripes to move my vehicle from Colorado to California. I read a lot of horror stories about failed moves, increased prices after signing contract, [More]

Five stars!!!
Review by on 8/20/2019 1:37 PM

I definitely recommend this company. My case was Florida to New Jersey just $650 and it took just 2 days. Customer support Wilson helped me a lot and this is my first time to transport my car. He kept [More]

Chevy cruze
Review by on 8/15/2019 4:26 PM

I transported my car from Oklahoma to Texas. Good customer service. Safe transportation service. Friendly customer assistance any time. Recommend for long transport service.

Son excelentes
Review by on 8/14/2019 7:37 PM

Estaba cansado de recibir llamadas de brokers groseros, pero Erick se intereso en mover mi carro y sacrifico su comisión para mover el carro con el presupuesto que yo tenia, lo recomendé con unos amig [More]

Ca to co
Review by on 8/14/2019 7:21 PM

I didn't know how easy transport a vehicle can be, Erick Wright did it in a very fast and easy way, he is a gentleman and the price was fair, thumbs up to this company

Amazing Service
Review by on 8/14/2019 4:24 PM

Super fast delivery and amazing customer service, I keep coming back to them to transport all my cars, unbeatable prices and friendly staff wouldn’t change their service for any other company.

Stars & Stripes Transportation
ABSOLUTE WORST - total bait & switch!!
Review by on 8/14/2019 2:52 PM

THIS COMPANY IS BEYOND HORRIBLE, AND DISHONEST!! Absolutely bait and switch SCAMMERS. They screwed us over even after we'd had an agreement for weeks & quoted $700 total to have my mother's car picke [More]

Stars & Stripes Transportation
Wilson wad honest and amazing, he was ve
Review by on 8/12/2019 5:57 PM

Wilson was honest and amazing, he was very knowledgeable and very prompt ,your company has a great employee . Wilson was the best I every dealt with. I thank God for him. He made the moving very stres [More]

Stars & Stripes Transportation 100%
Review by on 8/12/2019 3:58 PM

The communication with Mike was outstanding. From beginning to end he was very thorough and patient explaining every detail along the way. When I needed to reach out they were on the phone immediately [More]

Great Service!!!
Review by on 8/2/2019 9:58 PM

My car was delivered on time without any hassles or damage. Jimmy Lawson provided premium customer service and guided me throughout the process making sure that I was kept updated the whole time. Wo [More]

Auto Transport Stars & Stripes
Review by on 8/1/2019 12:53 PM

Wilson & Hector were friendly, professional, and courteous to work with. I would utilize their services again to transport an auto across country if needed.

Do you want to be physco called 10 X an
Review by on 7/28/2019 3:24 PM

I would leave negative stars if able. STAY AWAY!! I called for a QUOTE and they told me I must give my CC just to get a quote or they would not think I was serious about the transport. I got quote of [More]

Stars & Stripes Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions