Miami, Florida

Stars & Stripes Transportation is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

More Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

Save money, time and unnecessary wear and tear of your vehicle. Send your car safely and quickly throughout the country. We offer an all-inclusive service to rely on. We ship vehicles nationwide. Our team is dedicated to providing the best quality, value and first-class service to meet all your needs.

Stars & Stripes Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Stars & Stripes Transportation's Website
    Miami, Florida

Dodge Ram 3500
      Review by on 11/13/2019 4:40 PM

I had a Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 crew cab dually picked up in Phoenix Az. and delivered to Collinsville Al. It was scheduled to be delivered on Monday 11/11/19 and it got here on Saturday 11/09/19. I was ve [More]

PERFORMANCE RATING
      Review by on 11/6/2019 9:49 AM

Jimmy Lawson highly demonstrated his professionalism in this field of operation. his services was excellent to me. However, his cost was high and I do hope I will get better rate next time. The Driver [More]

Stars & Stripes Transportation
      A great experience from beginning to end
      Review by on 11/2/2019 8:46 PM

I searched the internet inquiring about transporting 8 classic Thunderbird project cars that do not run. I mentioned the time I needed this done was a few months ahead. Several companies replied. Boy [More]