Miami, Florida

Stars & Stripes Transportation is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

More Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

Save money, time and unnecessary wear and tear of your vehicle. Send your car safely and quickly throughout the country. We offer an all-inclusive service to rely on. We ship vehicles nationwide. Our team is dedicated to providing the best quality, value and first-class service to meet all your needs.

Stars & Stripes Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Stars & Stripes Transportation's Website
    Miami, Florida

Stars and Stripes
      Review by on 7/21/2019 7:36 AM

Steven Miller did an amazing job coordinating the pick up of my car. He was very informative, and got everything together quickly to get the job done. Lil Mikes Towing went above and beyond to get my [More]

Stars and Stripes Transportation
      Review by on 7/17/2019 8:07 PM

Julian and the entire Stars and Stripes team were very helpful. Their prices were very competitive. Also, one of my cars failed to start and they were very accomodating and patient and willing to wo [More]

Customer service
      Review by on 7/12/2019 4:52 PM

I was very happy with Mike the entire process. He was very responsive, courteous and handled it well. I'd recommend to other people who needs this type of service in the future.