Miami, Florida

Stars & Stripes Transportation is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

More Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

Save money, time and unnecessary wear and tear of your vehicle. Send your car safely and quickly throughout the country. We offer an all-inclusive service to rely on. We ship vehicles nationwide. Our team is dedicated to providing the best quality, value and first-class service to meet all your needs.

Stars & Stripes Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Stars & Stripes Transportation's Website
    Miami, Florida

Nice Work
      Review by on 5/18/2019 5:25 PM

I moved my Toyota Corolla with Erick, he provide me a great service and good rate, was a great job, Thanks Erick!!! I highly recommend this company, I had a bad experience with another company before [More]

Stars and Stripes
      Review by on 5/17/2019 4:46 PM

I called Julian to move my bmw from NJ to FL and they did a excellent job thanks you for everything STARS AND STRIPES I will you them again I recommend this company

Erick is the best
      Review by on 5/15/2019 11:50 AM

Order is still on progress but Erick just spend 30 minutes to coordinate a driver that other companies were not able to do on a manner time with low budget, this guy is awesome and this company is gre [More]