Miami, Florida

Stars & Stripes Transportation is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

More Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

Save money, time and unnecessary wear and tear of your vehicle. Send your car safely and quickly throughout the country. We offer an all-inclusive service to rely on. We ship vehicles nationwide. Our team is dedicated to providing the best quality, value and first-class service to meet all your needs.

Stars & Stripes Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Stars & Stripes Transportation's Website
    Miami, Florida

Best
      Review by on 12/7/2018 10:45 AM

I have never had to use transport services before and I was a little scared I heard horrible stories. This company went Way Beyond! They came to my home in Fort Myers Florida picked up the car said it [More]

Outstanding service
      Review by on 12/5/2018 9:06 PM

Fast call answer, fast pick up, fast delivery and great comunication! I really recommend this company! I will use them again for sure! Thank you very much

Vehicle Transport
      Review by on 12/5/2018 7:47 PM

Great service and support! Thanks Julian! I would not have been able to coordinate a shipment without your tenacious support in locating a hauler as others continued to fail.