Miami, Florida

Stars & Stripes Transportation is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

More Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

Save money, time and unnecessary wear and tear of your vehicle. Send your car safely and quickly throughout the country. We offer an all-inclusive service to rely on. We ship vehicles nationwide. Our team is dedicated to providing the best quality, value and first-class service to meet all your needs.

Stars & Stripes Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Stars & Stripes Transportation's Website
    Miami, Florida

Customer service
      Review by on 7/12/2019 4:52 PM

I was very happy with Mike the entire process. He was very responsive, courteous and handled it well. I'd recommend to other people who needs this type of service in the future.

Transport classics car
      Review by on 7/12/2019 4:40 PM

Stars and stripes coordinator Wilson Ortega did a great job even though he’s a broker and dealing with vendors across the country the first vendor had an issue, I then reached out back to wilson, [More]

What an Experience
      Review by on 7/12/2019 12:54 PM

My car was driving smoothly until it broke down in the middle of the highway and I had to call 911 to escort me out of the highway. I didn't know what to do. I called around and I was scared since I [More]