Miami, Florida

Stars & Stripes Transportation is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

More Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

Save money, time and unnecessary wear and tear of your vehicle. Send your car safely and quickly throughout the country. We offer an all-inclusive service to rely on. We ship vehicles nationwide. Our team is dedicated to providing the best quality, value and first-class service to meet all your needs.

Stars & Stripes Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Stars & Stripes Transportation's Website
    Miami, Florida

The best ever
      Review by on 1/16/2019 1:45 PM

This is to let you know that Harold Perez and Stars & Stripes Transportation have exceeded my expectations and done a most outstanding job of shipping our car from New York City to Tucson, Arizona. T [More]

Stars & Stripes Transportation
      Successful transport across the country
      Review by on 1/16/2019 12:10 PM

Eric Wright was very helpful through the entire process of transporting my car across the country in a safe and timely manner. Thank you for your professionalism!

Customer Service
      Review by on 1/15/2019 6:16 PM

Harold Perez was very helpful and polite. Gave a great service and I was very appreciative since there’s not a lot of helpful customer service and I would definitely like to have Harold help me again! [More]