Miami, Florida

Stars & Stripes Transportation is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

More Info for Stars & Stripes Transportation

Save money, time and unnecessary wear and tear of your vehicle. Send your car safely and quickly throughout the country. We offer an all-inclusive service to rely on. We ship vehicles nationwide. Our team is dedicated to providing the best quality, value and first-class service to meet all your needs.

Stars & Stripes Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Stars & Stripes Transportation's Website
    Miami, Florida

Stars and Stripes
      Review by on 9/19/2019 10:13 AM

I had a classic vehicle transported from 4 states away using Stars and Stripes. Christian worked diligently to get the vehicle shipped within the time frame requested. Vehicle was a day late due to th [More]

Stars & Stripes Customer Agent Wilson
      Review by on 9/15/2019 4:55 PM

We have used Stars & Stipes to move two of our classic cars. We serve in the US Military and had a recent change of duty station from AZ to MD. Wilson was great to work with. He is polite, professiona [More]

Stars & Stripes Transportation
      Best service for car transportation...
      Review by on 9/10/2019 1:03 AM

I wanted to transport my car from NJ to CA, so I started searching online. I received call from different transport agencies, but out of them JIMMY LAWSON from "Stars & Stripes Transportation" made go [More]