Home > Company > S > South Beach Transport > Reviews

South Beach Transport
Miami, Florida

South Beach Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for South Beach Transport

More Info for South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport Professional and on top of it!
Review by on 6/24/2017 2:54 PM

South Beach and especially David- saved me from a horrible experience with Hot Ride Motors in PA (via eBay). The seller made it extremely difficult to get my car picked up. Without the professional, [More]

South Beach Transport South Beach Transport
Review by on 6/23/2017 9:57 AM

SBT did what they said they would do. They promised to pick up our vehicle that day (which it was) and it was delivered to our front door on the day that it was promised. Nicole kept me informed and [More]

South Beach Transport Great Experience
Review by on 6/13/2017 3:58 PM

When I called Manny he was honest with me.. treated me great over any other co I had used or received quotes from. He followed up with me and apologized when a little delay with good reason. He conne [More]

South Beach Transport A Great Experience
Review by on 6/6/2017 2:53 PM

Manny was my sales rep who handled my situation with professionalism and excellent communication. For starters, I appreciated the fact that he tuned into my directives helping me feel comfortable wit [More]

South Beach Transport Transport & Customer Service
Review by on 5/21/2017 10:43 PM

We used a different service about 5 years ago and was not satisfied with the entire ordeal. They kept saying they needed to raise the price because no one was picking up the order. This time with So [More]

South Beach Transport south beach transport
Review by on 5/16/2017 7:31 PM

Nelson was great to work with. I was concerned about buying a car 900 miles away, but everything went smoothly. My car was picked up the next day and it was delivered in three days. I would recommen [More]

South Beach Transport Good
Review by on 5/1/2017 1:13 PM

This is my first time to transport vehicle, and it was pleasant. I received the call back the next day when I got quote on the website. Manny is a kind, patient, zealous person and he's also professio [More]

South Beach Transport Beware, I am reposting so no none will u
Review by on 4/24/2017 8:31 AM

Still waiting for refund(s) through Better Business Bureau. So here is original posting: Initially spoke with Nicole, then Natalie. Both really friendly up front and willing to SELL anything to [More]

South Beach Transport Easy and efficient
Review by on 4/24/2017 8:19 AM

We have been using South Beach Transport for several seasons now and are able to schedule vehicles quickly and easily. Nicole follows up with me and keeps me in the loop. The transport people they arr [More]

South Beach Transport Lowest costs is not always the best
Review by on 4/19/2017 8:11 PM

First time transporting a car, and we had to get from Florida to Olympia, Washington. Everything was done on our end at the last minute. SBT was able to accommodate our scheduling needs with firm an [More]

South Beach Transport transport of vehicle
Review by on 4/19/2017 11:06 AM

This company has 4.5 star rating with the BBB. This is important to know. Nelson was wonderful and talked with me each time I called because I had a lot of questions. He went above and beyond.The driv [More]

South Beach Transport Price Quote and Schedule
Review by on 4/13/2017 12:17 PM

I am shipping my car home for the first time and had lots of questions about the process. Carmella explained everything to me in detail. I'm very comfortable using South Beach transport now. Thanky [More]

South Beach Transport Excellent Service!
Review by on 4/6/2017 7:01 PM

I have counted on South Beach Transport several times to arrange transport of my vehicles, and every time they get the job done for me in a timely and professional fashion! Highly recommended!! Thank [More]

South Beach Transport Manny is the man!
Review by on 4/6/2017 5:24 PM

I was extremely skeptical about using a transport to get my car to me and after calling around for quotes my last find was Southbeach transport and it's the only one i need going forward. Manny was ve [More]

South Beach Transport Luke is amazing
Review by on 4/6/2017 11:52 AM

I HAVE USED THE SERVICE WITH OTHER COMPANIES FOR A LONG TIME AND NEVER HAPPY AND NOW IN THIS COMPANY I FIND LUKE HE IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY INCREDIBLY PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST THIS IS THE SECOND TIME TH [More]

South Beach Transport Car got here clean, safe & sound
Review by on 4/4/2017 4:23 PM

I only got a couple of quotes, but theirs was the lowest. Was told car would arrive around noon, but got here by 9am! That said, this review must be 200 characters, so la de da de da de da de da de da [More]

South Beach Transport SCAM? BEWARE? USED/ABUSED? FALSE PROMISE
Review by on 4/4/2017 10:47 AM

Initially spoke with Nicole, then Natalie. Both really friendly up front and willing to SELL anything to you! Especially, moving a car across the nation, at a low price, and guaranteed time manageme [More]

South Beach Transport Be Careful!
Review by on 4/1/2017 12:50 PM

South Beach Transport was one of the companies that responded to my request for a car transport quote. I received several emails from them, but could not find a price in any of them. I emailed back [More]

South Beach Transport 1982 Camero Z28
Review by on 3/31/2017 8:46 AM

I had a 1982 Z28 transported from CO to TX. South Beach was one of the few companies that waited until the car was delivered before they charged your credit card. You still have to pay the driver in [More]

South Beach Transport VERY RELIABLE (Luke)
Review by on 3/29/2017 10:28 AM

I contacted Luke at south beach transport. He explained all the scams in the industry and how the whole transport process works, all the way from him booking my order to the assaigning of my driver,to [More]

South Beach Transport Luke!!
Review by on 3/28/2017 2:36 PM

Luke called me and was very honest from the start. He explained about the low ball quotes that brokers give you just to grab your attention. I had previously spoke to a company who quoted me 1500 from [More]

South Beach Transport The Best !
Review by on 3/25/2017 9:21 PM

Natalie and Nicole are the best! These two ladies are on top of their business at South Beach Transport. We contacted them on a Saturday evening in February for a potential need of a transport from Te [More]

South Beach Transport On time and to the point
Review by on 3/25/2017 4:50 PM

No hassle, no damages. Luke Innocent was polite and helpful and always responded quickly. Price was fair and service was quick, arrived at destination in less than a week. Reach him at 1-888-845-12 [More]

South Beach Transport Luke
Review by on 3/24/2017 4:22 PM

Luke was amazing.I was dealing with another transport company that was giving me the run around and kept scheduling and re-scheduling my vehicle pick up. Luke understood my urgency and got the job do [More]

South Beach Transport Leo came in clutch!!!!
Review by on 3/24/2017 12:38 PM

Im not gonna lie, this isnt my first time transporting my car, but i have never had such a great experience! Leo off the jump was VERY straightforward with me, provided me with a GREAT price which i a [More]

South Beach Transport auto transport
Review by on 3/23/2017 3:58 PM

seemed like a nightmare, but leo did come through,even after i cancelled , so hats off to him to get it done and save me the nightmare!! i would use southbeach again ! fair price fair service no dama [More]

South Beach Transport EXCELLENT PRICE, HONEST, KEPT IN TOUCH,
Review by on 3/23/2017 12:57 AM

David Houstoun was my transport agent and I cannot express how simple, honest, perfect timing my son's vehicle arrived to his home in College Station, Texas from Hawaii. I got so much quotes, prayed [More]

South Beach Transport On time, fixed price, no extras and nice
Review by on 3/20/2017 4:09 PM

I placed a request for quotes online and received probably 40 responses. The prices ranged from $495.00 up to $1,025.00. The more expensive companies all told me I would never get my car, that the s [More]

South Beach Transport Car transport
Review by on 3/17/2017 9:13 AM

Leo was prompt in helping arrange transport but driver did not show up on scheduled day nor did they call to make arrangements. My son missed class due to this. Leo fixed it the next day after I calle [More]

South Beach Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions