Home > Company > S > South Beach Transport > Reviews

South Beach Transport
Miami, Florida

South Beach Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for South Beach Transport

More Info for South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport Excellent customer service by alan orteg
Review by on 8/11/2017 1:08 PM

Excellent customer service by alan ortega and truck was perfectly on time and driver was pleasant. And i would definitely tell my friends and family about south beach transport. Also in future ill be [More]

South Beach Transport Would use again!
Review by on 8/11/2017 11:49 AM

Overall experience was superb. Customer service was beyond what I'd imagined. Staff was timely and professional! Nicole did an excellent job ensuring my family and I were aware of the transport proces [More]

South Beach Transport Amazing
Review by on 8/10/2017 10:55 PM

Absolutely the best customer service I have come across. Never hesitated to answer any of my questions and pick up and drop off was on time. Will be using this company for any future transportations. [More]

South Beach Transport Saved me lots of time
Review by on 8/10/2017 10:05 AM

I went with another company first and the day before my plane flew out they had not found me a driver. I cancelled and called Manny at south beach transport, it was 200 dollars higher but he was able [More]

South Beach Transport Thank you so much Manny!
Review by on 8/9/2017 9:27 PM

I was so nervous to transport my car but Manny at South Beach Transport made it a smooth ride. If you need to transport your car you should call him because he is honest and he always answers any ques [More]

South Beach Transport Professional
Review by on 8/9/2017 9:18 PM

All I can say, is that if you need to ship a car you're going to open the door to an unknown world. I swear i got a million calls from a bunch of companies all talking smack about eachother but luckil [More]

South Beach Transport Impressive Work! David 1-888-906-8106
Review by on 8/9/2017 8:43 PM

I was really happy with the way David helped me out. I needed the car moved in a timely manner and most companies just didn't give me the confidence that I got from David. He assured me that he was go [More]

South Beach Transport Great Service!
Review by on 8/9/2017 7:46 PM

I was moving to Miami from Atlanta and needed my car transported as I took the train. I spoke with Alex from South Beach Transport and everything he said was going to happen, happened. Alex explained [More]

South Beach Transport Honest and On Time
Review by on 8/9/2017 7:20 PM

Needed my vehicle picked up on such a short notice, and South Beach Transport came though, thank you so much, you saved me. The price was a little high, but the saying you get what you pay for is so t [More]

South Beach Transport Never got it done!!!
Review by on 8/9/2017 3:11 PM

Our truck broke down in Gallup NM. On Sunday July 2nd, and it being the 4th of July, we where stuck in NM. On July 5th I went online and requested an Auto Transport, South Beach Transport was the fir [More]

South Beach Transport Customer Service
Review by on 8/9/2017 1:28 PM

I cannot rave but good things about this company. This is what customer service is all about. Nelson was knowledgeable, professional, prompt and patient. He is a great asset to you organization. Thank [More]

South Beach Transport Motorcycle Delivery
Review by on 8/9/2017 12:42 PM

After various quotes from other companies, I found South Beach Transport the most reasonable. I made contact with Manny Cabrera and he was very knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend [More]

South Beach Transport Job well done
Review by on 8/7/2017 8:58 PM

After numerous calls and quotes I picked South Beach Transport to take my mustang back to NY. I am very satisfied with the whole experience and my car was delivered exactly when the driver said it wou [More]

South Beach Transport Motorcycle Delivery
Review by on 7/31/2017 10:24 AM

South Beach Transport Excellent! Professional and Courteous!
Review by on 7/28/2017 11:40 AM

After quoting and speaking with several companies, I chose to work with Alan Ortega and South Beach Transport. He addressed all my concerns and made me feel comfortable with the move. The vehicle wa [More]

South Beach Transport South Beach Transport - Nicole Brown
Review by on 7/24/2017 1:38 PM

Had a car transported from CA to NJ. Obviously, I can't speak for anyone else, but my transport transaction could not have gone any better. Nicole Brown of Southbeach Transport is a true professiona [More]

South Beach Transport Fantastic
Review by on 7/19/2017 5:36 PM

After going down the road with a terrible company, I called South Beach Transport and they were exactly what I wanted. Professional, courteous, patient and above all able to deliver. HIghly recommend, [More]

Review by on 7/17/2017 9:27 AM

South beach was not the cheapest quote (they were middle of the road) as far as price goes i received to pick up my car and they assured me it would be picked in a timely matter. After 2 weeks of prom [More]

South Beach Transport Fast and reliable
Review by on 7/12/2017 6:22 PM

I had to ship 2 cars from SC to CA. At the beginning I contacted two different companies who gave my a lot of issues. They were just saying that they were working on the pick up date for days and da [More]

South Beach Transport Great Service
Review by on 7/7/2017 9:05 AM

South Beach Transport did everything they said they would. Great communication from Alan and Robin. Easy choice if I need to move another vehicle. Delivery time was quicker than I thought it would be. [More]

Review by on 7/5/2017 10:07 AM

Scheduled transport of car with south beach transport to get my son to his first duty station, after talking to several other car transport companies., Nelson Smith was honest and straight forward and [More]

South Beach Transport Great service
Review by on 6/29/2017 1:54 PM

Nelson Smith provided the best service from the start of the process to the very end. We will definitely contact Nelson at South Beach Transport when we need our auto transported again. Thanks Nelso [More]

South Beach Transport Auto Transport
Review by on 6/29/2017 12:52 PM

I contacted South Beach Transport for a last minute auto transport spoke with Mr. Nelson Smith. He was more than helpful and set me up with a auto Transport company very quickly. I am very satisfied [More]

South Beach Transport Professional and on top of it!
Review by on 6/24/2017 2:54 PM

South Beach and especially David- saved me from a horrible experience with Hot Ride Motors in PA (via eBay). The seller made it extremely difficult to get my car picked up. Without the professional, [More]

Review by on 6/23/2017 9:57 AM

SBT did what they said they would do. They promised to pick up our vehicle that day (which it was) and it was delivered to our front door on the day that it was promised. Nicole kept me informed and [More]

South Beach Transport Great Experience
Review by on 6/13/2017 3:58 PM

When I called Manny he was honest with me.. treated me great over any other co I had used or received quotes from. He followed up with me and apologized when a little delay with good reason. He conne [More]

South Beach Transport A Great Experience
Review by on 6/6/2017 2:53 PM

Manny was my sales rep who handled my situation with professionalism and excellent communication. For starters, I appreciated the fact that he tuned into my directives helping me feel comfortable wit [More]

South Beach Transport Transport & Customer Service
Review by on 5/21/2017 10:43 PM

We used a different service about 5 years ago and was not satisfied with the entire ordeal. They kept saying they needed to raise the price because no one was picking up the order. This time with So [More]

South Beach Transport south beach transport
Review by on 5/16/2017 7:31 PM

Nelson was great to work with. I was concerned about buying a car 900 miles away, but everything went smoothly. My car was picked up the next day and it was delivered in three days. I would recommen [More]

South Beach Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions