Miami, Florida

South Beach Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for South Beach Transport

More Info for South Beach Transport

car transport
Review by on 8/6/2018 4:47 PM

did very good job totally satisfied with service

Car Transport.
Review by on 7/23/2018 5:24 PM

I recently received my car well intact from across the country. Dave was well informative upon arrival dates and the status of my car shipment. Everything was smooth and on time. I would recommend him [More]

Transporting vehicle from Columbus Ga to
Review by on 7/17/2018 9:46 PM

I would like to say Thank Nicole for delivering my sons car to him from Columbus Georgia to San Mateo California she went above and beyond on getting it done no other companies did what she did she wa [More]

MIRACLE WORKERS
Review by on 7/12/2018 5:02 PM

After getting the run around by another company for a week I realized I needed to do something before my customer decided not to buy my car, so my buddy and I took to the internet and he actually foun [More]

South Beach Transport
got us out of a transport 'pickle'
Review by on 7/9/2018 2:58 PM

After contracting with a different company, paying them a deposit and then never hearing back, we needed to find someone that would actually deliver as promised. South Beach came through, finding us [More]

Transport
Review by on 6/26/2018 7:44 PM

South Beach Transport was very professional, fast and efficient. I have already recommended them to coworkers and I will be doing business with them again in the near future.

Never picked up
Review by on 6/21/2018 7:33 PM

South Beach contacted me to transport a car from NY to NC for my brother after I filled a form online. He called them back, spoke with David, and scheduled the pickup on Wed. for Fri. It had to be be [More]

AL - FL Supported by Alex
Review by on 6/3/2018 8:19 PM

After getting lied to and scammed by many other brokers, I noticed that a review on Yelp said that South Beach Transport was honest and upfront for all costs. I responded to a call from Alex and he ga [More]

Great Customer Service & Reliable
Review by on 5/25/2018 11:35 AM

David was super friendly, helpful and responsive trying to find a carrier to ship my vehicle across the country last minute and during a holiday weekend. He was very upfront about the costs, process, [More]

Worst Experience EVER! Do NOT waste you
Review by on 5/17/2018 2:46 PM

I was contacted over and over by this company when I put a bid to transport my SUV from Miami Beach to Pittsburgh. I was contacted by Iris there. She sent me a contract for $675.00 which was on Monday [More]

Leo Castillo
Review by on 3/27/2018 8:11 AM

Leo and I had to deal with a week long snow storm that hit the NE, communication could have been better early on, however, once we made a commitment to each other, the service was great. Thanks Leo, [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 2/27/2018 2:26 PM

What an absolute wonderful experience! Excellence in Customer Service continued going above and beyond throughout the entire process! Natalie and Nicole, are hands down the BEST front-line represen [More]

Very Happy!!
Review by on 2/19/2018 2:46 PM

Katrina with South Beach is Fantastic.. Transport was a breeze. Rus, the Driver was professional and updated me daily !! Great experience with this Crew.. I highly recommend them to Anyone that needs [More]

I had to cancel
Review by on 2/16/2018 9:10 PM

I originally contracted with South Beach to transport my Impala to my new home in Texas. There was a family emergency that caused me to believe I would not be able to make the move as planned. I calle [More]

Florida to Ohio
Review by on 2/7/2018 8:36 AM

Nelson was great! He is very professional, kept us informed and his pricing was very competitive. The transport company used was also very professional and the driver was extremely helpful when we too [More]

car transport
Review by on 1/29/2018 9:43 AM

Very professional from the booking till the end. Nelson was easy to get ahold of and had the answers. Driver was awsome, very helpful and considerate. Whole process was made very easy and worry free!! [More]

Corolla toyota
Review by on 1/26/2018 3:30 PM

This was a very positive experience as the person that I was working with to find a transporter for my car was Katrina Brady. Katrina was great in finding me a transporter for the amount of money th [More]

Good Company to use
Review by on 12/8/2017 3:20 PM

Happy with overall experience, Manny was great letting me know how things would go, prices & time frames quoted were reasonable and no extra fees over what was quoted. Driver was friendly, did a good [More]

Problem-free transport
Review by on 11/28/2017 12:13 AM

South Beach Transport is a great choice for auto transport. Vanessa was in constant contact with us regarding pick up and delivery. The driver was careful and prompt. The car (which was brand new) was [More]

Delivery and Pick-up
Review by on 11/9/2017 12:00 PM

Traded Maserati for a Jag. Denver to Dallas/Fort Worth. Driver showed up 11/6. Delivered car noon 11/7. Picked up Jag 11/7 delivered Jag 8:00 AM 11/8. Awesome service all around. Very Professio [More]

Service
Review by on 10/26/2017 2:39 PM

Overall, I was very pleased with the service I received. Nicole did a great job and worked diligently to get my vehicle picked up within a short window of time. I recommend South Beach Transport to an [More]

Service Feedback
Review by on 10/23/2017 10:20 PM

Excellent Service and On time Delivery. They delivered as they promised. Driver was really nice and was picking my calls during his travel and he delivered the car on time as communicated. Great Jo [More]

Outstanding service
Review by on 10/12/2017 12:33 AM

Leo was excellent in his service and not pushy. Vehicle was picked up early as I requested Wednesday pick up but then asked for ASAP. And arrived next day one day ahead of schedule. Would definitely u [More]

review
Review by on 10/11/2017 5:42 AM

Nicole is a excellent communicator and follows through on everything she says! Excellent company you cannot go wrong. the driver was a little hard to understand on the phone but very good at his job A [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 10/9/2017 4:43 PM

the entire service was better than expected. the truck was loaded and unloaded within 15 minutes each, and was delivered within the time frame stated during the quoting process, and was even given mul [More]

Shipping
Review by on 9/28/2017 10:06 AM

Nicole is a excellent communicator and follows through on everything she says! Excellent company you cannot go wrong. If you pay cash upon arrival you will revive a discount! The truck was delivered [More]

Excellent Experience
Review by on 8/29/2017 5:39 PM

My first time shipping a vehicle and what a positive experience. Would highly recommend as Manny went overboard to assist me at every turn and answer any question I had. Thank you Manny for your hel [More]

Great service, Best Deal on town
Review by on 8/29/2017 8:34 AM

Good company, Vanessa help me a lot, good service, good communication, i recommend this company for all your transport services. They make everything possible, i had to bring my jeep from el paso tex [More]

Shipping
Review by on 8/28/2017 9:06 AM

Manny did an excellent job of handling the shipping of our 1929 fire truck from Ohio to New York. He was on top of every detail and his communication skills were excellent, also. We highly recommend [More]

South Beach Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions