Miami, Florida

South Beach Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for South Beach Transport

More Info for South Beach Transport

Terrible Customer Service
Review by on 10/29/2019 10:31 AM

Do not use this company. I doubt the good reviews are real. I am a coporate level executive and I have shipped cars over 20 years now. South Beach Auto was not the cheapest but Mario was friendly an [More]

Enclosed transport of 2 vehicles ( 650i
Review by on 10/26/2019 9:16 AM

I used South Beach Transport when I moved from Phoenix to Jacksonville 3 1/2 yrs ago and was satisfied, but decided to shop around for the move back. Shouldn't have wasted my time! Called Southbeach g [More]

automobile transport
Review by on 6/26/2019 6:09 PM

I had to get a vehicle transported from Atlanta, GA to Hampton, VA. I was very worried and anxious because I never had to do anything like that before. I called South Beach Transport and spoke to Mr. [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 6/19/2019 8:47 PM

For the first time ever, I had to have my vehicle transported 1300 miles across the country. There were so many transport companies to choose from but I'm glad I chose SouthBeach. Mario was awesome. H [More]

THANKS NELSON
Review by on 6/18/2019 12:04 PM

We were very pleased with the service Nelson provided. He was upfront about the cost and timing, no surprises. The best part was we didn't have to pay until we got our bus!

South Beach transport
Review by on 6/17/2019 4:15 PM

This concerns Eric Hughes he made the arrangements to transport my car in June from Plantation, FL to Beach Haven, NJ. He was reliable and available for help and questions.

2014 Cadillac ATS
Review by on 6/9/2019 1:03 PM

My vehicle was transported from South Carolina to Honolulu Hawaii. The service was professional from beginning to end. My vehicle arrived within the time prescribed and without damage. Nicole was wond [More]

Easy to work with
Review by on 6/5/2019 11:14 AM

Eric was professional (unlike some other brokers/ haulers who felt it necessary to disparage their competition in order to gain business). Communication was good and they were flexible even when i had [More]

Review by on 6/3/2019 4:35 PM

I received Great customer service, on time service, and I was kept abreast every step of the way. It was Very easy to set-up pick up and delivery. Thank you Nicole

Do not use!!
Review by on 4/17/2019 5:50 PM

Do not use this company! We hired this company to transport our car for a military move and it’s just been chaos throughout the entire process. From the driver showing up a day late to pickup our car [More]

EXCELLENT SERVICE!
Review by on 4/17/2019 9:37 AM

I was very skeptical about shipping my car after reading all the horrific reviews of various car transport companies. Choosing south beach transport was the best decision I made and well continue to u [More]

Thanks
Review by on 3/28/2019 3:28 PM

Thanks SouthBeach Transport: I had spoken to mr Eric Hughes making arrangements to p/u my car at Miami fl and delivery to St. Cloud fl p/u and del.performed on time ,thanks to mr Benito driver very co [More]

Good review
Review by on 3/27/2019 7:48 PM

The service was very good. Nelson did a great sales job reminding me to check the BBB and reviews and not do business with a business that requires a deposit up front. The carrier driven was very thr [More]

Excellent Servoce
Review by on 2/19/2019 12:51 PM

I highly recommend South Beach Transport. Honest people and I had an amazing experience!! Mario Lopez is a man of his word. My car was transported and delivered on time. In a myriad of choices ple [More]

Nice ride for my Honda
Review by on 1/25/2019 6:27 PM

I purchased a Honda in New Jersey and needed it hauled to Indiana. This is my first experience with a transportation company. I thought it would be a hassle but Nicole made everything super easy. My C [More]

TERRIBLE COMPANY
Review by on 1/10/2019 11:55 AM

I RECEIVED A QUOTE FROM NICOLE COOKE TO PICK UP OUR 2015 LEXUS ES 350 IN NEW YORK AND DELIVER IT TO MASSACHUSETTS. THE DRIVER WAS SUPPOSE TO PICK UP THE CAR AT 9 :00 AM ON 1/15/18 AND DELIVER IT TO MA [More]

Transport my sons car
Review by on 12/26/2018 2:59 PM

I want to thank Manny from SBT. We had to get my sons car to Florida asap. We had gone thru another company (avon moving and storage), I signed a contract with AMaS with no luck on getting my sons c [More]

Review by on 12/19/2018 11:27 AM

Nicole was ever so helpful. Went above & beyond in finding a capable transport for our heavy load. I have already given out the company name to other snowbirds

delivery
Review by on 12/11/2018 6:40 PM

WOW!!! Very fast shipping. Excellent company - Nicole was fast to respond to questions . The guys who actually delivered the vehicle were awesome - Harrison Transport. Despite delays, they delivere [More]

Angel is the Man!
Review by on 8/30/2018 3:06 PM

Had a classic car shipped from New Jersey to California. This type of thing can be stressful and this time was no exception. Angle was there all the way through from start to finish with great follow [More]

Great
Review by on 8/30/2018 9:46 AM

Nicole was so polite and definitely on top of things. We were in a panic trying to ship our vehicle and Nicole helped so much. I would use South Beach Transport again and again.

Awesome!!
Review by on 8/28/2018 9:52 PM

I was very pleased from start to finish with South Beach Transport. Nicole was very thorough with everything from booking my car to be shipped, explaining the process, giving me the # to the actual ca [More]

car transport
Review by on 8/6/2018 4:47 PM

did very good job totally satisfied with service

Car Transport.
Review by on 7/23/2018 5:24 PM

I recently received my car well intact from across the country. Dave was well informative upon arrival dates and the status of my car shipment. Everything was smooth and on time. I would recommend him [More]

Transporting vehicle from Columbus Ga to
Review by on 7/17/2018 9:46 PM

I would like to say Thank Nicole for delivering my sons car to him from Columbus Georgia to San Mateo California she went above and beyond on getting it done no other companies did what she did she wa [More]

MIRACLE WORKERS
Review by on 7/12/2018 5:02 PM

After getting the run around by another company for a week I realized I needed to do something before my customer decided not to buy my car, so my buddy and I took to the internet and he actually foun [More]

South Beach Transport
got us out of a transport 'pickle'
Review by on 7/9/2018 2:58 PM

After contracting with a different company, paying them a deposit and then never hearing back, we needed to find someone that would actually deliver as promised. South Beach came through, finding us [More]

Review by on 6/26/2018 7:44 PM

South Beach Transport was very professional, fast and efficient. I have already recommended them to coworkers and I will be doing business with them again in the near future.

Never picked up
Review by on 6/21/2018 7:33 PM

South Beach contacted me to transport a car from NY to NC for my brother after I filled a form online. He called them back, spoke with David, and scheduled the pickup on Wed. for Fri. It had to be be [More]

South Beach Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions