Miami, Florida

South Beach Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for South Beach Transport

More Info for South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.

South Beach Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit South Beach Transport's Website
    Miami, Florida

automobile transport
      Review by on 6/26/2019 6:09 PM

I had to get a vehicle transported from Atlanta, GA to Hampton, VA. I was very worried and anxious because I never had to do anything like that before. I called South Beach Transport and spoke to Mr. [More]

Auto transport
      Review by on 6/19/2019 8:47 PM

For the first time ever, I had to have my vehicle transported 1300 miles across the country. There were so many transport companies to choose from but I'm glad I chose SouthBeach. Mario was awesome. H [More]

THANKS NELSON
      Review by on 6/18/2019 12:04 PM

We were very pleased with the service Nelson provided. He was upfront about the cost and timing, no surprises. The best part was we didn't have to pay until we got our bus!