Miami, Florida

South Beach Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for South Beach Transport

More Info for South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.

South Beach Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit South Beach Transport's Website
    Miami, Florida

AL - FL Supported by Alex
      Review by on 6/3/2018 8:19 PM

After getting lied to and scammed by many other brokers, I noticed that a review on Yelp said that South Beach Transport was honest and upfront for all costs. I responded to a call from Alex and he ga [More]

Great Customer Service & Reliable
      Review by on 5/25/2018 11:35 AM

David was super friendly, helpful and responsive trying to find a carrier to ship my vehicle across the country last minute and during a holiday weekend. He was very upfront about the costs, process, [More]

Worst Experience EVER! Do NOT waste you
      Review by on 5/17/2018 2:46 PM

I was contacted over and over by this company when I put a bid to transport my SUV from Miami Beach to Pittsburgh. I was contacted by Iris there. She sent me a contract for $675.00 which was on Monday [More]