Miami, Florida

South Beach Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for South Beach Transport

More Info for South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.

South Beach Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit South Beach Transport's Website
    Miami, Florida

Transporting vehicle from Columbus Ga to
      Review by on 7/17/2018 9:46 PM

I would like to say Thank Nicole for delivering my sons car to him from Columbus Georgia to San Mateo California she went above and beyond on getting it done no other companies did what she did she wa [More]

MIRACLE WORKERS
      Review by on 7/12/2018 5:02 PM

After getting the run around by another company for a week I realized I needed to do something before my customer decided not to buy my car, so my buddy and I took to the internet and he actually foun [More]

South Beach Transport
      got us out of a transport 'pickle'
      Review by on 7/9/2018 2:58 PM

After contracting with a different company, paying them a deposit and then never hearing back, we needed to find someone that would actually deliver as promised. South Beach came through, finding us [More]