Miami, Florida

South Beach Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for South Beach Transport

More Info for South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.

South Beach Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit South Beach Transport's Website
    Miami, Florida

Excellent Servoce
      Review by on 2/19/2019 12:51 PM

I highly recommend South Beach Transport. Honest people and I had an amazing experience!! Mario Lopez is a man of his word. My car was transported and delivered on time. In a myriad of choices ple [More]

Nice ride for my Honda
      Review by on 1/25/2019 6:27 PM

I purchased a Honda in New Jersey and needed it hauled to Indiana. This is my first experience with a transportation company. I thought it would be a hassle but Nicole made everything super easy. My C [More]

TERRIBLE COMPANY
      Review by on 1/10/2019 11:55 AM

I RECEIVED A QUOTE FROM NICOLE COOKE TO PICK UP OUR 2015 LEXUS ES 350 IN NEW YORK AND DELIVER IT TO MASSACHUSETTS. THE DRIVER WAS SUPPOSE TO PICK UP THE CAR AT 9 :00 AM ON 1/15/18 AND DELIVER IT TO MA [More]