Silver Express Logistics
Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Silver Express Logistics Great service
Review by on 11/7/2017 11:30 AM

My car picked up early from CA (That was good for me) and delivered on scheduled delivery date. Truck Driver was really nice person, he coordinated very well and delivered the car in very excellen [More]

Silver Express Logistics Wonderful Service
Review by on 10/19/2017 3:44 PM

My car picked on time from NJ on Monday Oct 9,17, they committed to deliver in 7 days and yes I got it on 5th day only i.e friday Oct 13,17. Truck pilot was really nice person, he coordinated very we [More]

Silver Express Logistics Auto Transport
Review by on 10/11/2017 2:12 PM

They explained the process, were very professional and with my specific case, very patient (and believe me they needed it for this transaction), driver was very knowledgeable and thorough. "A" job. [More]

Silver Express Logistics Great customer service
Review by on 10/5/2017 10:18 AM

Christina Nilson was just the BOMB DIGIDY. Everything went according to the plan. The driver call me and told me that he's taking care of my car (Corvette) as if it was his. I wish that I remember his [More]

Silver Express Logistics Excellent service
Review by on 10/3/2017 6:51 PM

From start to finish it was a pleasure working with Robert at Silver Express Logistics. He was clear about the procedure, very polite and friendly, and accommodating to our schedule changes (because o [More]

Silver Express Logistics Easy and Great service
Review by on 9/23/2017 12:18 PM

I needed to ship three cars from Georgia to Florida (after the hurricane). When I contacted the company, Robert got back to me within minutes. He gave me a great price and we booked it. They picked up [More]

Silver Express Logistics Reliable and Prompt Service
Review by on 9/18/2017 7:10 PM

Fully understood my needs, showed above-and-beyond effort to save my cost, very prompt and reliable arrangement of service, will definitely contact Christina again for future shipments and recommend h [More]

Silver Express Logistics Christina Nilson provided me with an ex
Review by on 9/13/2017 9:15 AM

Christina Nilson provided me with an excellent service, She took the ownership and followed up with me with every step. I'm Happy with the service and I will recommended to all me friend and family [More]

Silver Express Logistics Satisfied Customer
Review by on 9/11/2017 7:58 AM

I recently moved my mom's car from Florida to Illinois and Robert Martin was extremely professional and helpful. He kept me informed through the whole process and I was very satisfied with the move. I [More]

Silver Express Logistics Awesome Company
Review by on 8/30/2017 11:09 AM

Super fast and Honest, the only company to use My car was delivered on time and in prefect condition.The driver communication was amazing Talked Christina on Wednesday she had my car on it's tr [More]

Silver Express Logistics Transport
Review by on 8/26/2017 12:33 PM

Christine was very helpful in getting my truck shipped asap. She gave me a price up front and it never changed. I was kept informed as to the pick up and delivery expectations from the driver and th [More]

Silver Express Logistics Car transport
Review by on 8/23/2017 3:09 PM

These guys are great communicators, Robert followed up and stayed on top of it. Great Job!! I would recommend them again. If you are looking for a company like this, I would definitely use them agai [More]

Silver Express Logistics Great Service
Review by on 8/23/2017 2:31 PM

Cost was no more or no less than any other carrier. Difference? Christina called within a few minutes of my quote requests. Her quote matched the final cost. Christina communicated every step of the w [More]

Silver Express Logistics Auto delivery
Review by on 8/17/2017 7:38 PM

My first experience with shipping a car. The experience could not have been better. Robert did exactly what he promised and accomplished the needs for a military relative to receive his car on time [More]

Silver Express Logistics Such a relief
Review by on 8/16/2017 11:06 AM

After reading horrible reviews about transporting car, I almost drove the car on the my own. Not to mentioned being inundated with emails and phone calls after I submitted by inquiry online. I then we [More]

Silver Express Logistics Would use again
Review by on 8/15/2017 2:02 PM

From beginning to end I was very satisfied with the service ,they were prompt and informative at all times, they did a Great job, I put the information in for what I needed they contacted me, found a [More]

Silver Express Logistics Excellent commitment
Review by on 8/11/2017 4:02 PM

Complete satisfied with service, Only got delayed to pickup but driver was keep me updated his status of arrival. which helps me plan as well. Delivery was on time as committed. Also delivered in i [More]

Silver Express Logistics Shipping
Review by on 8/10/2017 10:44 AM

Christina game me the best rate from everyone. she was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend Friends and family to do business with Silver Express Logistics again. the whole process with [More]

Silver Express Logistics Very quick and easy to set up
Review by on 8/3/2017 6:48 PM

The company picked up the car and delivered it on a timely quick manner. The communication was very professional and explained the process from start to finish. They contacted me when the car was go [More]

Silver Express Logistics Early
Review by on 8/3/2017 1:27 PM

Overall my experience was good. The driver did arrive an hour early and didn't give me a heads up an hour in advance like I was told he would. I also had to meet him a ways away from my place, but it [More]

Silver Express Logistics Florida to Arizona
Review by on 7/18/2017 10:54 PM

Robert Martin at Silver Express was great to work with. He provided excellent service during the entire process and was very quick to reply back whenever I had any questions. It was my first time usin [More]

Silver Express Logistics Truck transported MO to PA
Review by on 7/17/2017 2:46 PM

Robert provided excellent communication and customer service. He clearly outlined what he would do for us, the cost, and then he executed a perfect transport. Pickup and delivery went smoothly and o [More]

Silver Express Logistics Satisfied
Review by on 6/23/2017 1:24 PM

Very satisfied, customer service was excellent and on time. I'll definitely use this service in the future also recommend it to others. And the price was fair and reasonable. Happy with the overall re [More]

Silver Express Logistics New Jersey - Texas
Review by on 6/15/2017 2:16 PM

Christina was incredibly helpful and kept me in the loop of the process 100% of the way. Although pick up was later than expected, overall everything ran smoothly. Thank you for getting my car safely [More]

Silver Express Logistics Car relocation
Review by on 6/12/2017 1:13 PM

Kevin was very helpful with change of dates to assisting when a problem arose with pickup of original driver. Kevin was very diligent in finding a replacement. New driver arrived earlier than expect [More]

Silver Express Logistics Service/Speed
Review by on 6/9/2017 1:14 PM

This auto move was pretty painless and Kevin made it so. Very nice driver, clean & new truck and they were very fast. It's ridiculous to make me write 200 characters because I've said all I need to [More]

Silver Express Logistics Great Transport
Review by on 5/31/2017 10:58 AM

This transport service was the best I have ever used. And I have used a few. Kevin Mathews, the Senior Logistics Manager, was a pleasure to work with. He always returned my calls promptly and answered [More]

Silver Express Logistics Silver Logistics - Simple, straightforwa
Review by on 5/31/2017 12:34 AM

Could not have been easier. Filled out a form, Kevin knew his stuff, the simplest contract/agreement I reviewed. Driver was excellent, on-time, and professional. And the price made it an easy decision [More]

Silver Express Logistics Job well done
Review by on 5/30/2017 1:28 PM

I needed to transport a car last minute from Clearwater FL to Buffalo NY during peak "snow-bird" season and Robert at Silver Express came through. He was a pleasure to speak with and was always very r [More]

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions