Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Fantastic!
Review by on 2/13/2018 10:29 AM

It was my first time shipping my car and I couldn't be happier with the way Christina helped me and set me up with a great truck driver for a great price. They're definitely trustworthy and I'll go b [More]

Trustworthy company!
Review by on 2/7/2018 5:39 PM

This is the second car I've moved in an enclosed truck with Silver Express! Robert is honest, trustworthy, dependable, and easy to deal with. Good on follow-up as well. Silver Express will move [More]

Van
Review by on 2/6/2018 10:02 AM

My dayghters Van was deluvered Promptly and Prioessionally, Robert at Siver Express was very Helpful, and saved me from a Mountain of stress.The driver went above amd beyond to put the Van where i wam [More]

job done well
Review by on 2/2/2018 3:21 PM

all is good the vehicle was here on time without damage ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * [More]

Review by on 1/25/2018 5:39 PM

Robert Martin is the best He stays focused and delivered even though there was a shortage of trucks going south in Mid January. He was able to find me a driver on Jan 15 for pick up on January 21 bu [More]

Car Shipment
Review by on 1/25/2018 1:46 PM

This was the second time we have used Silver Express Logistics to ship our car. Christina is amazing!! If you are looking to ship anything, do NOT request an on-line quote and get bombarded by brokers [More]

Good customer service
Review by on 1/24/2018 5:12 PM

Good customer service and Robert kept his word. It was a busy time during the year end and still he managed to find me a driver for a good price. Even the driver was a nice guy. I shall use his servic [More]

West Virginia to NY
Review by on 1/18/2018 11:16 PM

Christina was incredible, I spoke to her on Monday afternoon and my vehicle was picked up the next day, by Wednesday it arrived and I couldn't be happier. Before choosing Silver Express, I contacted [More]

Good customer service
Review by on 1/17/2018 3:13 PM

I heard of this company through my sister. I’ve been a proud customer since August of last year. I can honestly say Silver Express Logistics is one of The best towing company out there and they also h [More]

Excellent
Review by on 12/26/2017 10:53 AM

I knew it would be a challenge to find a company to ship my Ford e350 box truck from Maryland to California, and at a decent price. I received quotes for $3500- up to $5500! Robert was able to give me [More]

Great service
Review by on 11/7/2017 11:30 AM

My car picked up early from CA (That was good for me) and delivered on scheduled delivery date. Truck Driver was really nice person, he coordinated very well and delivered the car in very excellen [More]

Wonderful Service
Review by on 10/19/2017 3:44 PM

My car picked on time from NJ on Monday Oct 9,17, they committed to deliver in 7 days and yes I got it on 5th day only i.e friday Oct 13,17. Truck pilot was really nice person, he coordinated very we [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 10/11/2017 2:12 PM

They explained the process, were very professional and with my specific case, very patient (and believe me they needed it for this transaction), driver was very knowledgeable and thorough. "A" job. [More]

Great customer service
Review by on 10/5/2017 10:18 AM

Christina Nilson was just the BOMB DIGIDY. Everything went according to the plan. The driver call me and told me that he's taking care of my car (Corvette) as if it was his. I wish that I remember his [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 10/3/2017 6:51 PM

From start to finish it was a pleasure working with Robert at Silver Express Logistics. He was clear about the procedure, very polite and friendly, and accommodating to our schedule changes (because o [More]

Easy and Great service
Review by on 9/23/2017 12:18 PM

I needed to ship three cars from Georgia to Florida (after the hurricane). When I contacted the company, Robert got back to me within minutes. He gave me a great price and we booked it. They picked up [More]

Reliable and Prompt Service
Review by on 9/18/2017 7:10 PM

Fully understood my needs, showed above-and-beyond effort to save my cost, very prompt and reliable arrangement of service, will definitely contact Christina again for future shipments and recommend h [More]

Silver Express Logistics
Christina Nilson provided me with an ex
Review by on 9/13/2017 9:15 AM

Christina Nilson provided me with an excellent service, She took the ownership and followed up with me with every step. I'm Happy with the service and I will recommended to all me friend and family [More]

Satisfied Customer
Review by on 9/11/2017 7:58 AM

I recently moved my mom's car from Florida to Illinois and Robert Martin was extremely professional and helpful. He kept me informed through the whole process and I was very satisfied with the move. I [More]

Awesome Company
Review by on 8/30/2017 11:09 AM

Super fast and Honest, the only company to use My car was delivered on time and in prefect condition.The driver communication was amazing Talked Christina on Wednesday she had my car on it's tr [More]

Transport
Review by on 8/26/2017 12:33 PM

Christine was very helpful in getting my truck shipped asap. She gave me a price up front and it never changed. I was kept informed as to the pick up and delivery expectations from the driver and th [More]

Car transport
Review by on 8/23/2017 3:09 PM

These guys are great communicators, Robert followed up and stayed on top of it. Great Job!! I would recommend them again. If you are looking for a company like this, I would definitely use them agai [More]

Great Service
Review by on 8/23/2017 2:31 PM

Cost was no more or no less than any other carrier. Difference? Christina called within a few minutes of my quote requests. Her quote matched the final cost. Christina communicated every step of the w [More]

Auto delivery
Review by on 8/17/2017 7:38 PM

My first experience with shipping a car. The experience could not have been better. Robert did exactly what he promised and accomplished the needs for a military relative to receive his car on time [More]

Such a relief
Review by on 8/16/2017 11:06 AM

After reading horrible reviews about transporting car, I almost drove the car on the my own. Not to mentioned being inundated with emails and phone calls after I submitted by inquiry online. I then we [More]

Would use again
Review by on 8/15/2017 2:02 PM

From beginning to end I was very satisfied with the service ,they were prompt and informative at all times, they did a Great job, I put the information in for what I needed they contacted me, found a [More]

Excellent commitment
Review by on 8/11/2017 4:02 PM

Complete satisfied with service, Only got delayed to pickup but driver was keep me updated his status of arrival. which helps me plan as well. Delivery was on time as committed. Also delivered in i [More]

Shipping
Review by on 8/10/2017 10:44 AM

Christina game me the best rate from everyone. she was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend Friends and family to do business with Silver Express Logistics again. the whole process with [More]

Silver Express Logistics
Very quick and easy to set up
Review by on 8/3/2017 6:48 PM

The company picked up the car and delivered it on a timely quick manner. The communication was very professional and explained the process from start to finish. They contacted me when the car was go [More]

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions