Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Top Notch Vehicle Transportation Company
Review by on 3/30/2018 6:20 PM

I really enjoyed working with Christina at Silver Express Logistics. She was very helpful both times I used them. They have transported four cars for me so far and I have had a perfect customer experi [More]

Silver Express Logistics
from Vegas too Athens GA.
Review by on 3/25/2018 8:46 PM

we are the type of people that run a business in Las Vegas,We have high expectations for those companies in the service industry,and Silver Express Logistics did a fantastic job with transporting our [More]

Great sevice
Review by on 3/21/2018 4:01 PM

I came across Silver Express Logistics when I was looking for quotes online to ship my car from Chattanooga TN to Miami FL. Christina Nelson reached out to me and made this process a breeze. She was [More]

Transporting from El Paso, TX to Syracus
Review by on 3/13/2018 5:07 AM

I needed my vehicle to be shipped out in less then 2 weeks and Silver Express Logistics made it happen. Great prices and very good customer service. They make sure they keep you updated about the stat [More]

Transportation Angels!
Review by on 3/7/2018 12:27 PM

Robert Martin was so Awesome! Very honest straight forward. This was my first time ever having to transport a car. Robert was very informative about the process and also advised me on how the process [More]

Great Service
Review by on 3/7/2018 10:44 AM

Agent rep was on the process all the time and provided me updates all the time and didn't drop the ball. Fully in control of the situation and knowledgeable.

Excellant Service : Delivery on time
Review by on 3/2/2018 5:17 PM

They are very honest with price and deliver. They responded me very politely & quickly whenever I called them. So I have a really very good experience of car moving with silverexpress. Thanks R [More]

Silver Express Logistics
Great company, great experience!
Review by on 2/28/2018 12:09 PM

I have now shipped all of two cars in my life, with two different companies, Silver Express being the most recent, and definitely the best! I would highly recommend using Silver Express and hope ever [More]

Transport
Review by on 2/26/2018 11:32 PM

Service was very quick and they had great communication leading up to delivery. They delivered much quicker than expected and offered a great rate. I would definitely recommend them and use them a [More]

Automobile move
Review by on 2/22/2018 7:03 PM

I’m overall extremely happy with the service supplied by this company. My customer service agent (Christina) was personable, professional and very helpful at all times during the process. The driver [More]

Awesome Experience
Review by on 2/22/2018 4:44 PM

I was very worried about shipping a car but Christina made the experience easy and seemless. She was quick to respond and very helpful in finding the right driver for my needs. Also, she worked dili [More]

Fantastic!
Review by on 2/13/2018 10:29 AM

It was my first time shipping my car and I couldn't be happier with the way Christina helped me and set me up with a great truck driver for a great price. They're definitely trustworthy and I'll go b [More]

Trustworthy company!
Review by on 2/7/2018 5:39 PM

This is the second car I've moved in an enclosed truck with Silver Express! Robert is honest, trustworthy, dependable, and easy to deal with. Good on follow-up as well. Silver Express will move [More]

Van
Review by on 2/6/2018 10:02 AM

My dayghters Van was deluvered Promptly and Prioessionally, Robert at Siver Express was very Helpful, and saved me from a Mountain of stress.The driver went above amd beyond to put the Van where i wam [More]

job done well
Review by on 2/2/2018 3:21 PM

all is good the vehicle was here on time without damage ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * [More]

Review by on 1/25/2018 5:39 PM

Robert Martin is the best He stays focused and delivered even though there was a shortage of trucks going south in Mid January. He was able to find me a driver on Jan 15 for pick up on January 21 bu [More]

Car Shipment
Review by on 1/25/2018 1:46 PM

This was the second time we have used Silver Express Logistics to ship our car. Christina is amazing!! If you are looking to ship anything, do NOT request an on-line quote and get bombarded by brokers [More]

Good customer service
Review by on 1/24/2018 5:12 PM

Good customer service and Robert kept his word. It was a busy time during the year end and still he managed to find me a driver for a good price. Even the driver was a nice guy. I shall use his servic [More]

West Virginia to NY
Review by on 1/18/2018 11:16 PM

Christina was incredible, I spoke to her on Monday afternoon and my vehicle was picked up the next day, by Wednesday it arrived and I couldn't be happier. Before choosing Silver Express, I contacted [More]

Good customer service
Review by on 1/17/2018 3:13 PM

I heard of this company through my sister. I’ve been a proud customer since August of last year. I can honestly say Silver Express Logistics is one of The best towing company out there and they also h [More]

Excellent
Review by on 12/26/2017 10:53 AM

I knew it would be a challenge to find a company to ship my Ford e350 box truck from Maryland to California, and at a decent price. I received quotes for $3500- up to $5500! Robert was able to give me [More]

Great service
Review by on 11/7/2017 11:30 AM

My car picked up early from CA (That was good for me) and delivered on scheduled delivery date. Truck Driver was really nice person, he coordinated very well and delivered the car in very excellen [More]

Wonderful Service
Review by on 10/19/2017 3:44 PM

My car picked on time from NJ on Monday Oct 9,17, they committed to deliver in 7 days and yes I got it on 5th day only i.e friday Oct 13,17. Truck pilot was really nice person, he coordinated very we [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 10/11/2017 2:12 PM

They explained the process, were very professional and with my specific case, very patient (and believe me they needed it for this transaction), driver was very knowledgeable and thorough. "A" job. [More]

Great customer service
Review by on 10/5/2017 10:18 AM

Christina Nilson was just the BOMB DIGIDY. Everything went according to the plan. The driver call me and told me that he's taking care of my car (Corvette) as if it was his. I wish that I remember his [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 10/3/2017 6:51 PM

From start to finish it was a pleasure working with Robert at Silver Express Logistics. He was clear about the procedure, very polite and friendly, and accommodating to our schedule changes (because o [More]

Easy and Great service
Review by on 9/23/2017 12:18 PM

I needed to ship three cars from Georgia to Florida (after the hurricane). When I contacted the company, Robert got back to me within minutes. He gave me a great price and we booked it. They picked up [More]

Reliable and Prompt Service
Review by on 9/18/2017 7:10 PM

Fully understood my needs, showed above-and-beyond effort to save my cost, very prompt and reliable arrangement of service, will definitely contact Christina again for future shipments and recommend h [More]

Silver Express Logistics
Christina Nilson provided me with an ex
Review by on 9/13/2017 9:15 AM

Christina Nilson provided me with an excellent service, She took the ownership and followed up with me with every step. I'm Happy with the service and I will recommended to all me friend and family [More]

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions