Home > Company > S > Silver Express Logistics

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 209 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Silver Express Logistics Good service
      Review by on 3/28/2017 8:43 PM

The whole service was done smooth with good decent price. Highly recommend this company for good pricing with good customer satisfaction. Robert , the agent at the company was very helpful and approac [More]

Silver Express Logistics Delivery on time with resonalble price
      Review by on 3/27/2017 2:58 PM

Christina is professional to work with , she made sure my car was picked up within a day when I contacted her and the deliery was smooth as well with resonable price .With my experience would recomen [More]

Silver Express Logistics You can trust them
      Review by on 3/24/2017 2:34 PM

I am very satisfied with the service provided by Silver Express Logistics. They picked up my car from California and dropped off at Houston with a perfect timing. They are very professional. I am stro [More]