Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 244 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Silver Express Logistics Reliable and Prompt Service
      Review by on 9/18/2017 7:10 PM

Fully understood my needs, showed above-and-beyond effort to save my cost, very prompt and reliable arrangement of service, will definitely contact Christina again for future shipments and recommend h [More]

Silver Express Logistics Christina Nilson provided me with an ex
      Review by on 9/13/2017 9:15 AM

Christina Nilson provided me with an excellent service, She took the ownership and followed up with me with every step. I'm Happy with the service and I will recommended to all me friend and family [More]

Silver Express Logistics Satisfied Customer
      Review by on 9/11/2017 7:58 AM

I recently moved my mom's car from Florida to Illinois and Robert Martin was extremely professional and helpful. He kept me informed through the whole process and I was very satisfied with the move. I [More]