Home > Company > S > Silver Express Logistics

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 221 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Silver Express Logistics Comments
      Review by on 5/14/2017 5:40 PM

Excellent customer service. Delivery was early and through out the transportation, rep was available for status. Insurance policy and other importatnt documents were also provided. Definitely will use [More]

Silver Express Logistics car transport
      Review by on 5/12/2017 3:35 PM

Silver Express Logistics was reliable and dependable. The driver was able to pick-up my car for delivery a day early and arrived a my new destination before schedule. I would definitely recommend [More]

Silver Express Logistics Great Service
      Review by on 4/26/2017 12:12 PM

Kevin worked a delivery problem for me over a holiday weekend and into the following week. He kept in contact and arranged all the details. His driver was prompt and courteous picking up and deliverin [More]