Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Silver Express Logistics's Website
    Miami, Florida

Review by on 6/27/2019 6:58 PM

I will highly recommend Silver Express Logistics company to any client wanting to ship a car to any state in USA. Since I got in contact with Christina she guided me through the whole process to ship [More]

Great experience
      Review by on 6/21/2019 9:48 AM

First time shipping a car and Christina at Silver Logistics was kind and reassuring and my car was picked up and delivered on time, without incident.

Customer service was remarkable! Thanks
      Review by on 6/17/2019 10:06 AM

I heard about this company from a friend who used them before. So I gave them a shot because other companies were waaaay to expensive (out of my budget) or seemed super sketchy. I'm super happy with S [More]