Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics Auto Transport
      Review by on 10/11/2017 2:12 PM

They explained the process, were very professional and with my specific case, very patient (and believe me they needed it for this transaction), driver was very knowledgeable and thorough. "A" job. [More]

Silver Express Logistics Great customer service
      Review by on 10/5/2017 10:18 AM

Christina Nilson was just the BOMB DIGIDY. Everything went according to the plan. The driver call me and told me that he's taking care of my car (Corvette) as if it was his. I wish that I remember his [More]

Silver Express Logistics Excellent service
      Review by on 10/3/2017 6:51 PM

From start to finish it was a pleasure working with Robert at Silver Express Logistics. He was clear about the procedure, very polite and friendly, and accommodating to our schedule changes (because o [More]