Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Silver Express Logistics's Website
    Miami, Florida

Silver Express
      Review by on 2/18/2019 11:10 AM

I talked to many companies most of which gave me a price, around twice as high as Silver Express. However, some tried luring me with a ridiculously low price, but listed my cars for much higher. Chris [More]

Hauling Audi A6 to Austin, TX from Irvin
      Review by on 2/5/2019 6:22 PM

Robert was very professional and made it a very easy transaction. My son received his car and was satisfied with the delivery of the car. The only thing was that my son was not satisfied was that th [More]

Excellent Customer Service!
      Review by on 2/4/2019 1:38 PM

Just wanted to say "Thank You!" We had a wonderful experience using Silver Express Logistics. Christina went above and beyond to help us transport a vehicle last minute. Definitely will call Silver Ex [More]