Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Silver Express Logistics's Website
    Miami, Florida

Highly recommend
      Review by on 4/17/2019 4:49 PM

Would definitely recommend express logistics to anyone looking for car transport service they were very friendly and Christina was so helpful and answered any question me I had she made it her duty to [More]

Transport vehicle from MA to FL
      Review by on 4/10/2019 2:56 PM

I had my vehicle transported from MA to FL last week. I worked with Christine Nilson. She was amazing. I had a lot of questions and she was extremely helpful. She arranged the transport and did ev [More]

Excellent service
      Review by on 3/5/2019 2:17 AM

Spoke to Robert, Told him that I needed a car shipped from Dallas to Austin and that I needed the car picked up the next day. He got to work and within 15 minutes got me squared away! cost-effective, [More]