Home > Company > S > Silver Express Logistics

Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 230 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Silver Express Logistics Florida to Arizona
      Review by on 7/18/2017 10:54 PM

Robert Martin at Silver Express was great to work with. He provided excellent service during the entire process and was very quick to reply back whenever I had any questions. It was my first time usin [More]

Silver Express Logistics Truck transported MO to PA
      Review by on 7/17/2017 2:46 PM

Robert provided excellent communication and customer service. He clearly outlined what he would do for us, the cost, and then he executed a perfect transport. Pickup and delivery went smoothly and o [More]

Silver Express Logistics Satisfied
      Review by on 6/23/2017 1:24 PM

Very satisfied, customer service was excellent and on time. I'll definitely use this service in the future also recommend it to others. And the price was fair and reasonable. Happy with the overall re [More]