Home > Company > S > Silver Express Logistics

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 196 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Silver Express Logistics Wonderful service
      Review by on 2/20/2017 1:02 PM

We needed help to pickup a car from a hostile customer. She made every effort for Robert in Silver Express Logistics life hard. Robert was able to overcome everything she threw at him and the truck [More]

Silver Express Logistics Transport
      Review by on 2/15/2017 5:01 PM

I hired Silver Express logistics to transport a car for me from Austin to a suburb outside of Philadelphia. It was my first time doing this but Christina of SEL walked me through it. It was so easy [More]

Silver Express Logistics OH to AZ
      Review by on 2/4/2017 7:11 PM

Ive never written a review, but I decided to based on the stories that I have read trying to find an auto transporter and this being my first time transporting a car I didn't know what to expect. Afte [More]