Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Silver Express Logistics's Website
    Miami, Florida

Fantastic!
      Review by on 2/13/2018 10:29 AM

It was my first time shipping my car and I couldn't be happier with the way Christina helped me and set me up with a great truck driver for a great price. They're definitely trustworthy and I'll go b [More]

Trustworthy company!
      Review by on 2/7/2018 5:39 PM

This is the second car I've moved in an enclosed truck with Silver Express! Robert is honest, trustworthy, dependable, and easy to deal with. Good on follow-up as well. Silver Express will move [More]

Van
      Review by on 2/6/2018 10:02 AM

My dayghters Van was deluvered Promptly and Prioessionally, Robert at Siver Express was very Helpful, and saved me from a Mountain of stress.The driver went above amd beyond to put the Van where i wam [More]