truck
Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Silver Express Logistics's Website
    Miami, Florida

Excellent
      Review by on 12/26/2017 10:53 AM

I knew it would be a challenge to find a company to ship my Ford e350 box truck from Maryland to California, and at a decent price. I received quotes for $3500- up to $5500! Robert was able to give me [More]

Great service
      Review by on 11/7/2017 11:30 AM

My car picked up early from CA (That was good for me) and delivered on scheduled delivery date. Truck Driver was really nice person, he coordinated very well and delivered the car in very excellen [More]

Wonderful Service
      Review by on 10/19/2017 3:44 PM

My car picked on time from NJ on Monday Oct 9,17, they committed to deliver in 7 days and yes I got it on 5th day only i.e friday Oct 13,17. Truck pilot was really nice person, he coordinated very we [More]