Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Silver Express Logistics's Website
    Miami, Florida

Great service
      Review by on 9/13/2018 2:05 PM

Dealt with Robert Martin and the folks at Silver, it was all great to be honest. My car was delivered on time and came in perfect shape. what made me feel comfortable was the fact that he was always q [More]

Excellent Service
      Review by on 9/12/2018 7:05 PM

After getting many calls and emails, I spoke with Robert who was very knowledgeable and upfront about what to expect. I have to say I am very impressed with his communication and timeliness. I promise [More]

Would not use again
      Review by on 9/11/2018 6:23 AM

As opposed to other reviewers, I did not have a positive experience with Silver Express Logistics. I selected this business based on its favorable reviews. However, the company that Silver Express Log [More]