Miami, Florida

Silver Express Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Silver Express Logistics

More Info for Silver Express Logistics

Hi my name is Robert Martin and I am the owner and founder of Silver Express Logistics. I have over 10 years of experience in the shipping industry which have led me to opening up my own firms. Silver Express Logistics is the fourth company I have active participation in and the second one I own, so it is fair to say that when it comes to shipping vehicles I know what it takes to succeed. The answer is simple: honesty. When transporting a vehicle we are dealing with the second most priced possession of any individual so having them trust you is essential. The staff that I have amassed here have one thing in mind which is customer care through knowledge and honesty. When you book with us your will be assigned your own personal representative which will guide you through the process from the first call to the day your vehicle arrives safely in your hands. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call!

Silver Express Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Silver Express Logistics's Website
    Miami, Florida

Top Notch Vehicle Transportation Company
      Review by on 3/30/2018 6:20 PM

I really enjoyed working with Christina at Silver Express Logistics. She was very helpful both times I used them. They have transported four cars for me so far and I have had a perfect customer experi [More]

Silver Express Logistics
      from Vegas too Athens GA.
      Review by on 3/25/2018 8:46 PM

we are the type of people that run a business in Las Vegas,We have high expectations for those companies in the service industry,and Silver Express Logistics did a fantastic job with transporting our [More]

Great sevice
      Review by on 3/21/2018 4:01 PM

I came across Silver Express Logistics when I was looking for quotes online to ship my car from Chattanooga TN to Miami FL. Christina Nelson reached out to me and made this process a breeze. She was [More]