Lebanon, Missouri

Passport Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Passport Transport

More Info for Passport Transport

Top Notch Transporter
Review by on 9/19/2016 2:16 PM

I got quotes from two other carriers before finding and selecting Passport Transport. I was ready to select one of these companies when I saw a Passport truck loading a car in my area and stopped to [More]

First Time Transport
Review by on 8/29/2016 11:55 AM

First time using an auto transport service. From the online quote through the ultimate delivery, service was cordial, timely and professional. My car was picked up and delivered within the requested [More]

Passport Transport
Simple process from pick up to delivery
Review by on 8/8/2016 11:36 AM

There is always a lot of stress when shipping long distance and especially with an expensive car. The team at Passport were top notch and communicated with me each step of the way. The GPS tracking is [More]

Ed Watts - Thanks so much for your review Andrew we sincerely appreciate your feedback as we take a lot pride striving to be the best enclosed auto carrier in the industry. Enjoy your new ride!

Service
Review by on 6/23/2016 3:12 PM

Top Notch! These guys were awesome to deal with. They listened to what my needs were (I have a hard stop date for delivery) and then cam e back with a very solid "this is what we can do" offer wh [More]

Professional Car Haulers
Review by on 5/18/2016 4:48 PM

A very professional experience. The car was picked up, transported and delivered very timely and when the estimate stated. The car was received in excellent condition - including all the parts that th [More]

Review by on 5/12/2016 1:24 PM

I don't see how my experience with Passport Transport could have been any better. Great service from the contact person, a highly professional driver, and on time delivery of my collector car. Doing t [More]

Overall customer experience
Review by on 4/22/2016 11:22 AM

This was a first time Passport delivery of a high end vehicle. The scheduling and pre-pickup coordination was easy and professionally handled. During one check-in call after pick up, I called in at [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 4/13/2016 1:40 PM

This was the first time I had transported a car. I was hesitant/nervous to some extent but after receiving a recommendation from my boss I decided to call Passport. To my surprise they immediately ask [More]

Long-Distance Antique Car Delivery
Review by on 3/28/2016 9:51 PM

We selected Passport from a Haggerty's recommendation and because John was familiar with their reputation. The driver, Cliff Weinhardt, was very professional, knowledgeable, and careful with the car, [More]

Passport Transport
First class all the way.
Review by on 3/2/2016 10:51 PM

Perfect service and delivery. Car was picked up 4 days after contacting them. Delivered 4 days later from NJ to FL. Top notch equipment and driver. You won't be disappointed. 2nd time I used them. [More]

Great experience!
Review by on 2/26/2016 8:55 PM

I'm in awe of how incredibly easy it was to ship our car with Passport Transport. We bought a rare classic car 1400 miles from home. I asked some friends in the business what company they'd recommend. [More]

Automobile Transport
Review by on 2/23/2016 3:03 PM

This was the second time that I have shipped autos. Transport arrived within the stated pickup window. Driver just excellent and a delight to work with both in pickup and delivery. Autos delivered [More]

Dave Monroe
Review by on 2/11/2016 12:57 PM

Great attitude very helpful you have a great employee representing you company he was very helpful polite and went above and beyond

Review by on 1/18/2016 3:48 PM

Got quotes from Passport, Reliable and InterCity to transport my '72 Corvette from Colorado Springs to Las Vegas, NV. Passport gave me the best price and provided excellent service. Within a week o [More]

OUTSTANDING!!!
Review by on 1/8/2016 12:41 AM

GREAT!!! Michael (the driver) was awesome!! Very professional and down to earth. Very pleased! Both John and Ben answered all my questions honestly and extremely fast both by phone and email. I [More]

Driver
Review by on 1/3/2016 4:36 PM

The driver, Cliff Weinhardt, did an exceptional job and was very responsive.

positive experience
Review by on 12/30/2015 5:36 PM

They did a great job delivering my car!! On time and very professional!!

Collector Vehicle Transport
Review by on 12/29/2015 1:07 PM

Although there was some confusion in setting up the pick up and delivery dates, once that was done the transport went off without a hitch. The transport truck showed up on time and the crew was court [More]

Transport 1932 Ford Street Rod
Review by on 11/18/2015 11:03 AM

Excellent experience. Easy communication. Picked the car up within the window of time they allotted. Deliver was also within allotted window. Driver was very courteous, knowledgeable, & careful wi [More]

Overall satisfaction
Review by on 11/14/2015 9:49 AM

When I initially signed up for the service, I felt confident in the fact that my car would be arriving safely and during the designated allotment of time as discussed and stressed in the call. However [More]

As promised
Review by on 10/29/2015 5:28 PM

It's a first time for me with referral from a neighbor. After recent years of disappointment after disappointment, I signed up for this transporter based solely on the experience of a friend.Every th [More]

Convertible BMW
Review by on 10/27/2015 4:25 PM

Car was transported from Wis to Florida in covered carrier. Upper level had plastic under the upper deck to prevent leakage on lower level. Because of convertible being on lower deck driver asked if [More]

Enclosed Transport
Review by on 10/2/2015 11:41 AM

I am National Account Manager for ALL Boat Movers LLC. We are a Boat Transport company, providing overland transport for boats and yachts up to 65'. Occassionally, we have a client with a smaller vi [More]

Car transport
Review by on 9/11/2015 1:15 PM

Very responsible co. After research I learned that all car transport co. Are not the same you deal with a broker have no choice on who is comming to get your car. With this co. They tell you is commin [More]

Bad logistics
Review by on 8/26/2015 9:11 PM

Here is the letter I wrote to management To whom it may concern, I had booked transportation through your company, #52445, third week in July and was told that it would be third week in August b [More]

Performance Review
Review by on 8/14/2015 7:21 PM

I was pleased with the courteous polite responses to my inquires about the transportation of my vehicle. The pick-up and travel time was quite reasonable. The driver was polite and professional in his [More]

Great service from Passport
Review by on 7/25/2015 3:16 PM

Inoperable collector car was delivered in perfect order and in good time. Driver made a special effort to inform me of its arrival at the remote destination. Both the vendor of the car and the opera [More]

Transport of 4 cars
Review by on 7/23/2015 8:19 PM

Passport Transport did an excellent job of moving 4 cars in a timely manner. From start to finish dealings with Passport were excellent and friendly. When a problem beyond their control- related to [More]

Customer Experience
Review by on 7/16/2015 10:14 AM

Professional personnel from dispatch to driver (Ken Rikard,Jim Miller). Said what they would do and delivered flawlessly. Due to 4th of July weekend, transport was delayed a few days, however this w [More]

Excellent experience with Passport Trans
Review by on 6/30/2015 2:52 PM

Just had a convertible shipped in an enclosed carrier from outside Charlotte, NC to southern California. Needed the car picked up in less than a week from original quote, and Ben at Passport was accom [More]

Passport Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions