Lebanon, Missouri

Passport Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Passport Transport

More Info for Passport Transport

Poor Communication
Review by on 12/3/2018 7:30 PM

I recently used Passport to have a car shipped from Ohio to California. The good: The car arrived OK and the driver seemed very knowledgeable on loading and unloading. The GPS tracking worked well. T [More]

68 Mustang-PA-FL
Review by on 11/20/2018 12:52 PM

I was very happy with the customer service by Christine N. over the phone and VERY happy with the efforts of the driver Dave M. Their were late fluctuations to the transport of my 68 Mustang from PA [More]

Transport review
Review by on 11/17/2018 9:22 PM

I contracted this company because of the great reviews. I regret it. On October 29th 2018 I contracted this company to pick up my newly purchased classic in Crystal Lake Illinois and gave them a 3 w [More]

Transport
Review by on 11/11/2018 10:52 AM

I've used Passport Transport four times now. They have always been good communicators. They made sure the cars were delivered as promised. I will use them again

Passport Transport
Recent shipping of a car
Review by on 11/6/2018 7:44 PM

I have shipped cars on Passport occasionally over the past17 years. I have consistently found the drivers very knowledgeable, efficient and professional. Additionally, the equipment has always been [More]

Auto Transport From Montana to Florida
Review by on 10/25/2018 4:07 PM

I am a first time Transport user and after weeks of searching and reading reviews I decided to put my classic car in the hands of Passport Transportation. They did not disappoint. My car delivered and [More]

Job well done!
Review by on 8/27/2018 11:15 AM

After spending a small fortune and waiting 15 months, I wanted the best transport company to bring my baby from San Francisco to Missouri. Could not be happier with Passport Transport. Loved being abl [More]

Car delivery
Review by on 6/26/2018 3:54 PM

A customer car was delivered to me by Passport Transport today. Delivery vehicle was first rate. Driver Nathaniel Lindley was extremely courteous, professional and helpful. So much so that after havin [More]

Perfect Job
Review by on 5/15/2018 11:59 PM

Having an expensive car transported can be very stressful, indeed. However, Passport did a terrific job, so next time I won't worry. They picked up the car right on schedule, in an enclosed trailer, [More]

TRANSPORT OF CORVETTE
Review by on 4/30/2018 5:31 PM

Passport Transport was contracted for delivery from The Chevy Store in Portland, OR to the Marden's in Kansas City, MO. Best price of 4 quotes for enclosed transporting. Sales (John) was great to wo [More]

Great service!!!
Review by on 4/27/2018 8:01 AM

I was very pleased with Passport Transport. The rate was very reasonable, everyone I dealt with was very professional, they did exactly what they said they would do. I will recommend them in the futur [More]

Passport Transport Vehicle Transport
Review by on 3/24/2018 9:32 PM

Passport Transport is Excellent. The driver kept in touch and called 1 day before and the morning before to make sure someone would be there to sign off. Passport Transport has a GPS you can track!

Great Service!
Review by on 2/14/2018 8:05 PM

My entire experience with Passport Transport was great. It was a very big deal for me (financially and emotionally) to have my two old vehicles shipped to my new home in Sparks, NV, just before Thank [More]

Great transport!
Review by on 2/13/2018 8:51 PM

I used Passport to transport my Porsche 911- their price was fair and their service was excellent- they performed a thorough inspection before and after transport- there were no issues and no stori [More]

66 Mustang Fastback
Review by on 1/9/2018 4:17 PM

Have used 2 other company's in the past, but from this point will only use Passport. They did exactly as they described. The contact person and driver were Great to work with, was kept informed and t [More]

X-Country Delivery - '37 Dodge Dump Truc
Review by on 12/12/2017 4:18 PM

Thanks John And Howard! As I insisted on a enclosed carrier from NY to Seattle for an old '37 Dodge Bros. Dump Truck, it took a couple months to get the purchased vehicle loaded and transported acros [More]

satisfaction
Review by on 11/30/2017 10:11 PM

Good outfit to work with. John laid it all out giving a time range that was realistic and ended up beating expectations. About a week early and we all hate waiting for our cars. Passport delivers good [More]

Nice Car
Review by on 11/30/2017 7:33 PM

Great service and great responses to questions. Kurt is a great driver and I'm very satisfied! I would recommend this Company for a vehicle from $10 to $20 Million. You can put your trust in Passport [More]

Review by on 11/25/2017 12:26 PM

My MB Coupe was delivered a day early, which was great. The rig operator,Mr.Cliff Weinhardt is a real car guy.This put my mind at ease in that my vehicle had been properly looked after from pick up to [More]

Outstanding Customer Service
Review by on 11/22/2017 3:20 PM

I've used Passport Transport multiple times to transport out-of-state vehicles I've purchased. All times, Sales Rep (John) was courteous and patient in answering all my questions. Never hurried me to [More]

Great Transporter
Review by on 11/8/2017 1:17 PM

My car was picked up two days after booking. Great communication with both Passport and driver. Both we're courteous and professional. I loved the tracking ability! I will definitely use this company [More]

Passport Transport
Excellent experience with collector car
Review by on 11/6/2017 2:28 PM

I worked with John Scharff for the transport of a collector vehicle I had purchased via an online auction. John gave me a reasonable quote for enclosed transport. He answered all of my questions and [More]

Solid service
Review by on 10/20/2017 8:23 AM

Hired Passport after 10 days getting screwed around by another major transporter that would not Reliably return my calls. John Scharff was the inside sales/customer service rep and his communication a [More]

delivery of antique car
Review by on 10/3/2017 10:42 PM

This company was easy to work with, knowledgeable, responded promptly and the driver was thorough and respectful. Car was delivered in excellent condition. Larry the driver joined in the excitement [More]

Transport
Review by on 9/17/2017 6:06 AM

Passport Transport did an outstanding job of transporting our 1926 Chevy from one family member to another. This car has been in the family for 60 years and was a prized possession of our parents. T [More]

Smooth Moove
Review by on 9/14/2017 1:35 PM

Great service. Prompt. Did exactly what they said they would do. These guys are now my go-to shipper, having been through a number of others.Their demeanor was pleasant, courteous. Car arrived in [More]

Passport Transport
Great company! Excellent driver!!!
Review by on 7/28/2017 3:30 PM

Rex was my driver. He was very friendly and professonial. I could tell he really enjoys his job and helping people. If I have to transport another vehicle it will definitely be with Passport Transport [More]

Passport Transport
Delivery of street rod cars
Review by on 7/26/2017 8:35 PM

I have used this company two times before and had excellent service. I just had them haul a 1940 ford coupe from Arizona to Missouri and had great service again. The staff at Passport were friendly an [More]

Overall experience
Review by on 6/19/2017 5:20 PM

Phone rep was great. David the truck driver was very courteous and professional in every way. A nice guy. Car arrived perfectly and even a day early. Would recommend this company to anyone wa [More]

Passport Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions