Lebanon, Missouri

Passport Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Passport Transport

More Info for Passport Transport

Since our founding in 1970, we have shipped thousands of treasured vehicles door-to-door with our Fully Enclosed Auto Transporters. Whether your prized possession is your daily driver, a vintage race car, a classic, a sixties muscle car, a street rod, or a modern exotic you can depend on Passport Transport. With our up-to-the-minute GPS Tracking System, you can know exactly where your car is at all times. We take the extra step to ensure your vehicles' safety because we share your appreciation of fine automobiles.

Passport Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Passport Transport's Website
    Lebanon, Missouri

Poor Communication
      Review by on 12/3/2018 7:30 PM

I recently used Passport to have a car shipped from Ohio to California. The good: The car arrived OK and the driver seemed very knowledgeable on loading and unloading. The GPS tracking worked well. T [More]

68 Mustang-PA-FL
      Review by on 11/20/2018 12:52 PM

I was very happy with the customer service by Christine N. over the phone and VERY happy with the efforts of the driver Dave M. Their were late fluctuations to the transport of my 68 Mustang from PA [More]

Transport review
      Review by on 11/17/2018 9:22 PM

I contracted this company because of the great reviews. I regret it. On October 29th 2018 I contracted this company to pick up my newly purchased classic in Crystal Lake Illinois and gave them a 3 w [More]