Lebanon, Missouri

Passport Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Passport Transport

More Info for Passport Transport

Since our founding in 1970, we have shipped thousands of treasured vehicles door-to-door with our Fully Enclosed Auto Transporters. Whether your prized possession is your daily driver, a vintage race car, a classic, a sixties muscle car, a street rod, or a modern exotic you can depend on Passport Transport. With our up-to-the-minute GPS Tracking System, you can know exactly where your car is at all times. We take the extra step to ensure your vehicles' safety because we share your appreciation of fine automobiles.

Passport Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Lebanon, Missouri

Passport Transport Outstanding Customer Service
      Review by on 11/22/2017 3:20 PM

I've used Passport Transport multiple times to transport out-of-state vehicles I've purchased. All times, Sales Rep (John) was courteous and patient in answering all my questions. Never hurried me to [More]

Passport Transport Great Transporter
      Review by on 11/8/2017 1:17 PM

My car was picked up two days after booking. Great communication with both Passport and driver. Both we're courteous and professional. I loved the tracking ability! I will definitely use this company [More]

Passport Transport Excellent experience with collector car
      Review by on 11/6/2017 2:28 PM

I worked with John Scharff for the transport of a collector vehicle I had purchased via an online auction. John gave me a reasonable quote for enclosed transport. He answered all of my questions and [More]