Lebanon, Missouri

Passport Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Passport Transport

More Info for Passport Transport

Since our founding in 1970, we have shipped thousands of treasured vehicles door-to-door with our Fully Enclosed Auto Transporters. Whether your prized possession is your daily driver, a vintage race car, a classic, a sixties muscle car, a street rod, or a modern exotic you can depend on Passport Transport. With our up-to-the-minute GPS Tracking System, you can know exactly where your car is at all times. We take the extra step to ensure your vehicles' safety because we share your appreciation of fine automobiles.

Passport Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Passport Transport's Website
    Lebanon, Missouri

Great Service!
      Review by on 2/14/2018 8:05 PM

My entire experience with Passport Transport was great. It was a very big deal for me (financially and emotionally) to have my two old vehicles shipped to my new home in Sparks, NV, just before Thank [More]

Great transport!
      Review by on 2/13/2018 8:51 PM

I used Passport to transport my Porsche 911- their price was fair and their service was excellent- they performed a thorough inspection before and after transport- there were no issues and no stori [More]

66 Mustang Fastback
      Review by on 1/9/2018 4:17 PM

Have used 2 other company's in the past, but from this point will only use Passport. They did exactly as they described. The contact person and driver were Great to work with, was kept informed and t [More]