Home > Company > P > Passport Transport

Lebanon, Missouri

Currently No FMCSA Info for Passport Transport

More Info for Passport Transport

Since our founding in 1970, we have shipped thousands of treasured vehicles door-to-door with our Fully Enclosed Auto Transporters. Whether your prized possession is your daily driver, a vintage race car, a classic, a sixties muscle car, a street rod, or a modern exotic you can depend on Passport Transport. With our up-to-the-minute GPS Tracking System, you can know exactly where your car is at all times. We take the extra step to ensure your vehicles' safety because we share your appreciation of fine automobiles.

Passport Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Lebanon, Missouri

Based on 49 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Passport Transport Transport of 1942 Ford Street Rod from K
      Review by on 4/26/2017 12:11 PM

From the initial contact till delivery the process went very smooth. I was contacted by the home office when a mechanical problem delayed the delivery. All those I had contact with were professional. [More]

Passport Transport Great job by Passport Transport!!
      Review by on 4/25/2017 12:14 PM

From my first phone call to the delivery of my car everyone at Passport was courteous, professional, and competent. I was very pleased with their service, tracking capabilities, pricing, and the cond [More]

Passport Transport Cliff Weinhardt driver
      Review by on 4/22/2017 8:20 AM

Cliff was excellent!!! He was in contact with me all along the way from pick-up to delivery!!! He was very knowledgeable & knowing the final destination he put the car in the best spot so it didn't [More]