Home > Company > P > Passport Transport

Lebanon, Missouri

Currently No FMCSA Info for Passport Transport

More Info for Passport Transport

Since our founding in 1970, we have shipped thousands of treasured vehicles door-to-door with our Fully Enclosed Auto Transporters. Whether your prized possession is your daily driver, a vintage race car, a classic, a sixties muscle car, a street rod, or a modern exotic you can depend on Passport Transport. With our up-to-the-minute GPS Tracking System, you can know exactly where your car is at all times. We take the extra step to ensure your vehicles' safety because we share your appreciation of fine automobiles.

Passport Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Lebanon, Missouri

Based on 48 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Passport Transport Overall
      Review by on 1/5/2017 9:31 PM

I felt very comfortable with this company from the start. I knew my drivers name before he picked up my classic. Very good communication with the office and driver. Driver very experienced and great t [More]

Passport Transport Thumbs Up - Passport Transport
      Review by on 11/23/2016 7:47 PM

This was my first experience transporting cars. The Passport agent took the time to explain everything to me, including answering my questions on multiple follow-up calls. The driver kept in good cont [More]

Passport Transport Professional service
      Review by on 11/7/2016 6:45 PM

Very nice people and took great care in transporting my car. They are car guys like me so they appreciate the care you expect and they deliver! My driver was Larry Gust and he was awesome! Definite [More]