Fort lauderdale, Florida

Nationwide Transport Services is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nationwide Transport Services

More Info for Nationwide Transport Services

Exactly what I needed
Review by on 8/6/2019 8:33 PM

We wanted to drive Route 66 from Chicago back home to California but renting a car one way was to expensive. I worked with Edwin from Nationwide Transport Service and even though I was a bit nervous [More]

transport vehicle
Review by on 7/22/2019 9:29 AM

I transported a car from Harrisburg, NC to San Diego, CA and this company came highly recommended. I can honestly say they were excellent in their customer service. Always responded quickly with my c [More]

Slimy company - AVOID!
Review by on 7/9/2019 7:12 PM

I was totally bait and switched by this company and its employee Chris Kyle. They provided me a quote that was several hundred dollars less than every other company. When they showed up, the driver de [More]

Jason Foltz - We first would like to say that we value all our customers and place them FIRST before our own company, we are a very customer-focused business! We uphold all actions taken as Sarena was given additio...

Excellent service
Review by on 6/28/2019 9:54 AM

We were stranded in North Carolina. My car was inoperable. If it were not for George Ritz of NTS we would not have been able to ship the car to our chosen location. George Ritz did a phenomenal job [More]

Matt Hildeman
Review by on 6/24/2019 7:26 PM

Matt Hildeman of Nationwide transport services was a pleasure to work with! My daughter moved from South Carolina to California and Matt’s professionalism and knowledge made the experience of shippi [More]

Kudos to Leo. L for great service
Review by on 6/20/2019 12:17 AM

Leo L. took great care of me, got me a fair price, and my vehicle arrived as promised. A big thank you from this active duty army officer, moving from Germany back stateside. Hooah!

Caddie carryall
Review by on 6/17/2019 2:03 PM

Glad to have done business with you, car arrived in good condition and somewhat on time; was late a little but was well worth the wait. You took good care of it, Thanks!

car transport
Review by on 6/17/2019 11:03 AM

went as planned picked car up early dropped it off early. best price I could find at the time. no complaints.no damage no anxiety wish I called them first.got a lot of ridiculous prices.

Car Transport
Review by on 6/10/2019 4:59 PM

Excellent service. Car transported state to state. Received as promised with absolutely no problems. Will use again. Representative was very helpful.

Great
Review by on 6/9/2019 11:56 PM

Everything was great. Would highly recommend... Driver was very nice. They were also on time. Took

Food Truck Transport
Review by on 5/14/2019 11:06 AM

I had a food truck to move from Houston, Texas to Elko, Nevada. Contacted Leo at Nationwide Transport Services. He got right on it, and did a super professional job of getting my truck transported. Le [More]

Transport Two Heaters
Review by on 5/13/2019 10:11 AM

Brian was great to work with. Client was very happy that we had no problems transporting two very heavy heaters from Oklahoma to Providence, RI. Will use them again.

Nationwide Transport Services
May have paid a little more but SO worth
Review by on 5/8/2019 9:02 AM

We had our son’s car moved from LA to WI. Initially we chose a company that was “cheaper” but failed to provide the services that were promised. We had to call on Nationwide Transport at the last minu [More]

Transporting My Car From Florida to Wis
Review by on 5/6/2019 11:10 AM

After the company, Southbeach Transport, I originally arranged to transport my car TOTALLY failed me, a friend helped me to look for another transporter. We found Nationwide and they worked with me a [More]

Great and Efficient Svc
Review by on 4/29/2019 9:49 AM

John helped me set up my transport from Seattle, Washington to Daytona Beach, FL. Peter called me and communicated very well pick up time and delivery times. Car was transported covered and arrived wi [More]

Outstanding shipping of vehicle
Review by on 4/29/2019 8:50 AM

I had to reschedule my shipment date and not only was National consistent in pricing even after my dates changed, their contractors were prompt, professional and delivered my vehicle with zero problem [More]

Toyota Corolla Transport
Review by on 4/29/2019 8:19 AM

First time experience using an Auto Transport. Purchased a used Toyota with very low mileage for my daughter as a graduation present. Auto was picked up in Phoenix & delivered to my driveway in Chgo. [More]

Lies and Dishonest
Review by on 4/24/2019 6:35 PM

Below is my letter I sent to all locations including Alaska . April 19th 2019 Letter of first attempt to receive compensation and partial refund for extreme lack of communication and time taken from m [More]

Don't use!
Review by on 4/21/2019 7:00 PM

If I could give it a negative number I would. I don't usually do reviews but this one warrants it. The lack of communication was horrible. They had a specific time frame to pick up the vehicle and sai [More]

Golf Cars Transportation
Review by on 4/16/2019 11:49 AM

Leo at Nationwide Transport Services has helped us ship nationwide. Competitive pricing and excellent service. I highly recommend Leo for your transportation needs.

Nationwide Transport Services
Don't trust this company & they're B.S!
Review by on 4/11/2019 7:29 PM

I would not recommend this company to anyone. They lied about the price not going up & said it wouldn't be a problem to ship my vehicle. The price went up & they couldn't take care of shipping my vehi [More]

Trucking
Review by on 4/10/2019 6:14 AM

Driver was on time, had to deal with problems at pick-up site and was complete and courteous. We would use him again. Farm equipment was delivered on time and in perfect condition.

Outstanding Job!!
Review by on 4/5/2019 10:45 AM

after being given a lot of run around by another company that I signed a contract with them like two months before my car needed to be pick up, I reached to this company for help since I was leaving V [More]

Nationwide Transport Services
This company does not value the customer
Review by on 4/4/2019 10:17 AM

I would not recommend this company to anyone. I spoke with Joseph Shanley about shipping my car from Georgia to Texas. He let me know that he would call me once he had a driver in place, and only then [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 4/3/2019 10:29 AM

Zachary, delivered on every promise. Shipped 2 Mercedes across the country, pick was on schedule and delivery was on schedule. No damage, great service would definitely recommend.

Transport of Kubota excavator
Review by on 3/25/2019 7:58 AM

I was very pleased the way they handled the move from Norfolk VA to Pittsburgh PA. The driver called after the machine was loaded and showed up when he said he would, no problems. Would use them aga [More]

Review by on 3/13/2019 8:17 PM

VERY satisfied. Joseph Shanley was friendly, helpful and answered all my questions without any attitude. I am neurotic and like to know everything going on and he kept me informed all the way. I would [More]

Awesome service
Review by on 3/7/2019 11:26 AM

Nationwide and many others bid for my business, however, James Francis of Nationwide spoke to me without any sales pitch or BS that others attempted to do. I did go with Nationwide because of that. [More]

Nationwide Transport Services
Jonah is trustworthy and easy to work wi
Review by on 2/26/2019 10:45 PM

I contacted about 10 brokers and found that a lot of companies just weren't professional - changing prices, asking for money up front before the job was booked, and not returning phone calls and email [More]

Nationwide Transport Services Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions