Fort lauderdale, Florida

Nationwide Transport Services is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nationwide Transport Services

More Info for Nationwide Transport Services

Excellent Customer Service
Review by on 1/16/2020 5:32 PM

I can not explain what a God send Adam Paulauskas is to this company! We had a very difficult time dealing with a very unpleasant 3rd party loading company. Adam tried to make our shipping experience [More]

Nationwide Transport Services
Business stands behind its customers
Review by on 1/11/2020 9:58 PM

I contracted with NTS in July 2019 to ship a vehicle from California to Hawaii in November 2019. When we delivered the truck, we were told by the shipper (Matson) that the rates had increased over $4 [More]

Wonderful service
Review by on 1/7/2020 8:35 AM

I was really impressed with the prompt and careful pick up and delivery of my car. The driver kept in touch with me all the way and was very flexible with delivery place.

Awesome business....
Review by on 1/6/2020 9:52 PM

Had a 32,000 lb AWD Massey Ferguson 8690 loaded in Wisconsin and hauled to western Nebraska. Quoted the rate, called me back within a few minutes and they needed overwidth and overheighth permits. Bri [More]

Everything worked smoothly!
Review by on 1/6/2020 1:32 PM

Reading reviews on the web, being contacted by almost 20 different companies, having called about 10 other companies, I was very confused about how shipping a car works and worried about scams. We de [More]

Worst service
Review by on 1/2/2020 12:09 PM

Not honest. They charge more than they say at the last minute! FREE PEPPERONI! Not a good company at all!! If you say something keep your words or dont do the delivery!

EQUIPMENT TRANSPORT
Review by on 12/24/2019 2:08 PM

Nationwide picked up a man-lift in Maryland for us and dropped it off in Oregon.The price was VERY good. They brought the large piece of machinery clear across the country and delivered it in 4 days [More]

Nationwide Transport Services
Excellent from start to finish
Review by on 12/19/2019 1:44 PM

Such a professional company! I was originally referred to Nationwide by a friend who I trust implicitly, and we had a great experience as well. Our coordinator was friendly, persistent without being p [More]

Number 1 in my book
Review by on 12/16/2019 10:34 AM

I spent a whole month looking at transport companies got the run around from three of them.they promised to handle the Trolley but no one came through..Nationwide WOW . Spoke to nick on Wednesday he [More]

Incredible service!!
Review by on 12/13/2019 4:11 PM

Incredible service delivering a large vehicle under difficult circumstances. Company representative (M Anthony) worked 24/7 to make sure the job was done and done right.

Highly recomand
Review by on 12/9/2019 10:55 AM

If you need something move, for us it is box trucks, do not worry. They are fast and very accommodating.I have not problems with them. Everyone is very nice.

Awesome!!!
Review by on 12/6/2019 3:38 PM

With me communication is my main pet peeve these guys were always on top of the communication casey was awesome car arrive on time I couldn’t be happier! Highly recommended!

Nationwide transport service
Review by on 12/6/2019 1:17 PM

Great service. Would recommend to anyone. Really great price and good customer service.brought my car on time. No damages. Car was in good condition. They even warmed my car up for me.

Nationwide Transport Services
Edwin always gets me great carriers
Review by on 12/4/2019 10:38 AM

Thanks Edwin, Andy was a great carrier and driver I recommend that when you can, you put your clients into his truck. And you always come through for our family when we need to transport a vehicle

Brought my Harley Trike to Illinois
Review by on 12/3/2019 9:02 AM

Highly recommend Nationwide Transport Services. We purchased a Harley Davidson trike from an online auction and needed to have it transported from out West to Illinois. Winning the bid was exiting, bu [More]

Moving north
Review by on 12/2/2019 10:48 AM

Arthur was absolutely amazing. His professionalism, and ability to be able to stay in contact was great. An all around fabulous experience. We would recommend him again.

Nationwide Transport Services
Super happy and satisfied with service p
Review by on 11/28/2019 3:47 AM

Since first day of contacting company Louis Sanchez was truly helpful with whatever question I had about transport of my vehicles. He made me feel comfortable when dealing with and at ease since day o [More]

Service
Review by on 11/27/2019 9:12 PM

I received a very fast and professional delivery of a wheel loader from Oregon to Nebraska. They were very easy to work with and responded almost instantly to any questions I had. I will use them in [More]

Unexpected Auto Transport
Review by on 11/26/2019 5:28 PM

We had an unexpected need for an auto transport. I have never done this before and this number I called, put me through ALOT of calls from companies that do this. Well, I picked Nationwide Transport [More]

car shipment
Review by on 11/26/2019 12:55 AM

I've shipped my car twice with Nationwide (from Texas to Hawaii and then back to Texas) and I have no complaints whatsoever! I spoke with Isabel both times, and she is just amazing - she answers any a [More]

Great service
Review by on 11/25/2019 4:16 PM

Jim was amazing. He answered all my questions and my calls. He was extremely helpful and made a long journey and organization as easy as possible. If i needed the service again I would hire them in a [More]

Fast and Reliable
Review by on 11/25/2019 1:31 PM

Needed my car transported fast and last minute, and they were able to deliver exactly what they said! They also saved me not only a day in transportation, BUT more importantly $300. Car arrived no is [More]

Equipment transport
Review by on 11/23/2019 4:52 AM

The entire staff at Nationwide transport services was courteous and professional. my equipment was picked up and delivered on time. I am pleased with their services.

Excellent transport of a Model T
Review by on 11/22/2019 11:15 PM

The transport of my Model T from Minnesota to Indiana was very professional and has no complaints. It arrived on my requested very short time schedule in an enclosed trailer

Transport MD to TX
Review by on 11/21/2019 2:22 PM

The experience was great! I'm not in the habit of transporting vehicles across country. Working with Nationwide Transport Services made the process very easy. Using emails and Text Messages, I was abl [More]

Transport of Porsche
Review by on 11/20/2019 1:49 PM

I purchased a Porsche 911 with a no operating engine. I called Steve and he made arrangements. The Porsche arrived on time, under budget with zero damage. Professional, reliable and affordable is all [More]

3 Shipping Containers moved from Avon, N
Review by on 11/19/2019 5:00 PM

I hired Nationwide Transport Services to move my three 45 foot shipping containers from Avon, New York to Fruitvale Texas. The containers contained my household and workshop items for moving to a new [More]

2001 Dodge pickup truck
Review by on 11/19/2019 12:07 PM

Fourth time this year using Nationwide, very pleased each time. Competitive pricing, fast service and a very dedicated, easily accessible dispatcher in Chris Kyle.

Excellent service
Review by on 11/19/2019 11:48 AM

Hi - They picked up my car exactly when agreed upon and dropped it off a day early. The areas taken care of with no issues. They have good serviceI and I will use them again. Thanks

Nationwide Transport Services Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions