Home > Company > N > Nationwide Transport Services

Fort lauderdale, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nationwide Transport Services

More Info for Nationwide Transport Services

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.

Nationwide Transport Services Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fort lauderdale, Florida

Based on 257 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Nationwide Transport Services Transporting
      Review by on 5/19/2017 9:58 AM

We have a lot of vehicles transported to our shop all over the country and we are always given the best deals and always picked up on time. Great company to work with and highly recommended to anyone [More]

Nationwide Transport Services $500 paid on a $350 quote
      Review by on 5/17/2017 3:19 PM

I wasn't satisfied with Nationwide's service. Originally, I was quoted $350 to transport my car, and a spare engine, for a distance of about 300 miles. I had requested a specific shipment day. 2 da [More]

Nationwide Transport Services Will recommend Nationwide
      Review by on 5/17/2017 9:53 AM

Leo was very professional & found us a driver in a couple of days. I was promised a pick up from another company & they left me high and dry. Leo was wonderful, when I would call his number he would a [More]