Home > Company > N > Nationwide Transport Services

Fort lauderdale, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nationwide Transport Services

More Info for Nationwide Transport Services

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.

Nationwide Transport Services Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fort lauderdale, Florida

Based on 258 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Nationwide Transport Services Awesome Company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Review by on 5/25/2017 3:13 PM

BEST COMPANY EVER! I used this company to tranpsort my honda civic from coast to coast and this company did it with ease. Got the driver in 2 days and was picked up in 3! They kept in great contact wi [More]

Nationwide Transport Services I would do business again
      Review by on 5/23/2017 9:40 AM

I was on a road trip but had an emergency and needed to go back home to my mother. I was able to catch a flight the next day and called Eddie to come pick up my car. He was able to get it picked up no [More]

Nationwide Transport Services Transporting
      Review by on 5/19/2017 9:58 AM

We have a lot of vehicles transported to our shop all over the country and we are always given the best deals and always picked up on time. Great company to work with and highly recommended to anyone [More]