Fort lauderdale, Florida

Nationwide Transport Services is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nationwide Transport Services

More Info for Nationwide Transport Services

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.

Nationwide Transport Services Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fort lauderdale, Florida

Based on 226 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Nationwide Transport Services A+ service
      Review by on 9/22/2017 10:07 AM

I had a great experience with Janelle. She shipped my car to to my son in Alaska. It came right on time. She inst pushy about money- which actually made me gear toward her versus the other companies w [More]

Nationwide Transport Services The communication was great
      Review by on 9/19/2017 11:32 AM

after my agent explained to me how this industry works, I felt very comfortable giving my car to them to transport. I thought it was similar to airports where you pick the time and they deliver the da [More]

Nationwide Transport Services Items Stolen
      Review by on 9/17/2017 8:33 AM

Had a suitcase in the car and ended up with items stolen. Text the representative John and told him what happened, he basically told me that he is not responsible for loss or theft. Left a voicemail ( [More]