Fort lauderdale, Florida

Nationwide Transport Services is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nationwide Transport Services

More Info for Nationwide Transport Services

Nationwide Transport Services is committed to customer satisfaction. We specialize in domestic shipping of vehicles. We transport for individual private shippers as well as large corporations. We are open extended hours to better serve our clients. Our staff is well seasoned in the auto transport industry and understands the needs of the shipper. Nationwide Transport Services takes a more proactive approach to assigning drivers that are RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE and ON TIME. We do our best to price realistically, in an ever changing market, to provide the most efficient service.

Nationwide Transport Services Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Nationwide Transport Services's Website
    Fort lauderdale, Florida

Damaged Maserati
      Review by on 3/26/2019 2:58 PM

NTS arranged to ship my Maserati from GA to UT. Vehicle arrived damaged. NTS refused to help and referred me to trucking co. SWOD Trucking. They would not respond. Took them to court in UT and they a [More]

Transport of Kubota excavator
      Review by on 3/25/2019 7:58 AM

I was very pleased the way they handled the move from Norfolk VA to Pittsburgh PA. The driver called after the machine was loaded and showed up when he said he would, no problems. Would use them aga [More]

Review by on 3/13/2019 8:17 PM

VERY satisfied. Joseph Shanley was friendly, helpful and answered all my questions without any attitude. I am neurotic and like to know everything going on and he kept me informed all the way. I would [More]