Warren, Massachusetts

Intercity Lines Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Intercity Lines Inc.

More Info for Intercity Lines Inc.

Intercity Lines Inc.
Outstanding Experience and Service!
Review by on 2/22/2019 10:51 PM

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Intercity Lines and their driver Scott who delivered my new project. He picked it up in California and brought it across the country to Marylan [More]

Transport of New Vehicle
Review by on 2/6/2019 12:42 PM

We had a new 2019 ZR-1 Corvette shipped from a dealer in Florida to Houston Texas. From the initial conversations with Sharon in the office and all further communications, I could not have asked for [More]

Transport of new vehicle
Review by on 11/29/2018 2:33 PM

It was a pleasure dealing with Intercity Lines inc. . All personnel i had contact with in the office and the delivering transport drivers , Darrell and Darlina Goldsberry are true professionals in the [More]

Excellent, top notch service
Review by on 10/31/2018 9:57 AM

Had an Alfa Romeo shipped from Northern California to upstate NY in one of Intercity's covered rigs. What a fantastic operation. The driver, James Gardner was professional, kept in excellent contact w [More]

2019 Corvette
Review by on 10/12/2018 6:43 PM

Had my new corvette transported from New Hampshire to Tampa, Fl. First time having a car transported and was not sure what to expect. Will not be the last. These guys clearly know how to take care [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 10/2/2018 1:10 PM

I had an excellent experience with Intercity Lines! I dealt with driver Mike, who was completely professional and a pleasure to deal with. I was kept in the loop of where my vehicle was the entire t [More]

Intercity Transport expereince
Review by on 4/19/2018 1:17 PM

I normally do not take time in writing reviews. However, my experience with Intercity Transport was beyond my expectations. From the time my vehicle was scheduled for pick up to the time it was deliv [More]

Vehicle Delivery
Review by on 4/18/2018 12:46 PM

Had my vehicle delivered from Connecticut dealership to my home. Larry, the driver with Interstate, had great communication from the start of the process the whole way through. He was on-time and wa [More]

TX to NJ transport
Review by on 3/23/2018 9:38 AM

I could not have been happier with the service Intercity Lines provided. They transported my GT500 from Texas to New Jersey with out any issues. The odometer was the same when it arrived in NJ and the [More]

Z06 Corvette, enclosed haul from SC to M
Review by on 12/16/2017 6:23 PM

Could not be happier with the services of Intercity from quick response to quote request and an earlier pickup date than I had asked for. Their driver, Joe Mayhan, treated the car as if it were his o [More]

Moving 70 year non running project vehic
Review by on 8/3/2017 9:00 AM

I tried to find a auto transporter to move my new project vehicle that had no motor or trans.or brakes, and all I got were promises,low prices and no calls back .A friend told me about Intercity . On [More]

Intercity Lines Inc.
Timely in all aspects, detailed preload
Review by on 7/28/2017 3:37 PM

Have seen these guys on Chasing Classic Cars so figured they were good, and they were. Lowest price (not by much but fair), faster pick up, and quicker delivery time than other transport company quote [More]

Intercity Car Transport
Review by on 6/20/2017 11:46 AM

Another great move by Intercity. Second time using them and again everything went smoothly. Rob the driver did an excellent job with his communication, was on time to both places and most importantly [More]

Best Transport Service Out There
Review by on 6/10/2017 12:44 PM

I made sure to do my research and could not find a reliable carrier to move my car cross country. A coworker recommended InterCity Lines and I was amazed at how they handled all of my questions and re [More]

Intercity Lines Inc.
Absolute First Class All the Way!!!!!
Review by on 6/1/2017 12:14 PM

Roy (great guy, who happens to have the same name...all Roys are great guys!) was absolutely fantastic, as was Scott the driver. From the very first moment in calling them for a quote, every step of t [More]

Intercity Lines Auto Transport
Review by on 4/24/2017 9:09 AM

Just wanted to pass along how happy I was with your service, from the initial quote to delivery. Mike (driver) was the consummate professional and super friendly and maintained phone contact througho [More]

No pick up. No delivery
Review by on 4/20/2017 5:34 AM

I contacted this company and 3 others to get a quote after seeing their advert in the Rodder's Journal. I thought that it was a gage of quality, big mistake. 15 days after the expecting picking up, [More]

jim - Mr. Larrieu, We apologize that you were dissatisfied with our timing. We would like to note that when you requested your price quote we were honest with you up front that “scheduling may require a...

truck transport
Review by on 4/15/2017 6:18 AM

I was fortunate enough to have Joe Mayhan, who understood that every vehicle has a story/history behind it. He understood what this vehicle meant to everyone involved. He took the time to answer que [More]

Wonderful Customer Service
Review by on 3/19/2017 1:35 AM

I recently had a car delivered to me in Boulder, CO from Anacortes, WA and had a great experience. I was fortunate to have Joe as my driver as he communicated well and called me immediately after my [More]

Gas Monkey Garage
Review by on 3/9/2017 10:26 AM

Hey Guys, I purchased a car that Gas Monkey Garage built on Fast and Loud. They contracted Intercity to transport it to me. I couldn't have been happier witht their choice. My driver , Jeremy Hewitt w [More]

Special car to me
Review by on 3/8/2017 1:38 PM

I received my car this morning and would like to say how much I appreciate the time you took helping me, your help and patients were a big help to me. The sentimental attachment to this car is ver [More]

Transport car
Review by on 3/7/2017 7:40 PM

Our son moved to take a new job and we were responsible for shipping our his 2015 Camaro from Maryland to Texas. Never shipping a car before, we looked around and got a dozen quotes. A friend recommen [More]

Intercity Lines
Review by on 2/25/2017 10:35 PM

I was naturally skeptical, but I was very pleased . Expensive. One flat rate, but worth it for peace of mind. Easy, efficient, and professional. Driver lets you know ETA. No drama. Just Pay and done [More]

Intercity Lines Inc.
Hauled my 2015 Mustang from Tx to Sc.
Review by on 2/5/2017 6:12 PM

I have had many a vehicles hauled but none can even compare to Intercity Lines. I had a car scheduled to be picked up in Texas by Sunday Transport and had been waiting week and half already. I called [More]

Intercity Lines Inc.
excellent service, as always...
Review by on 1/30/2017 1:01 AM

3rd time i used this firm and happy as ever. roy sewell who's responsible for driver/carrier assignments, and ed bernard, the driver of the rig who brought me my '69 olds 442, both did a primo job.

Intercity goes OUT OF THERE WAY to make
Review by on 12/7/2016 7:06 PM

First, I'm NOT getting paid, real cust! I rec'd quotes from 3 different enclosed trailer transporters. Intercity was a bit higher, but I really wanted them. I worked with the rep who gave me a slight [More]

Porsche transported from RI to VA
Review by on 11/11/2016 10:42 PM

I recently had a Porsche transported from RI to VA. I used Intercity Lines, they did a great job, picked it up a couple days early from the dealership, delivered it when they said. The driver called [More]

Short notice movement
Review by on 11/9/2016 1:29 PM

I had a very limited time window to have my vehicles picked up and delivered before a deployment to Qatar. Intercity was recommended as the carrier to use from a friend. Roy Sewell worked to get the [More]

Great Job
Review by on 11/3/2016 10:08 AM

Intercity Lines was recommended to me by a friend. What a great company. I had a limited time window to ship my vehicles due to a deployment to Qatar. Roy Sewell worked quickly and efficiently to s [More]

Intercity Lines Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions