Home > Company > I > Intercity Lines Inc.

Warren, Massachusetts

Currently No FMCSA Info for Intercity Lines Inc.

More Info for Intercity Lines Inc.

Intercity Lines offers enclosed, door to door delivery of autombiles and motorcycles to and from all 48 states. Our specilaty is and always has been classic autombiles that require the extra care in transit. Intercity has been in business since 1980.

Intercity Lines Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Warren, Massachusetts

Based on 106 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Intercity Lines Inc. No pick up. No delivery
      Review by on 4/20/2017 5:34 AM

I contacted this company and 3 others to get a quote after seeing their advert in the Rodder's Journal. I thought that it was a gage of quality, big mistake. 15 days after the expecting picking up, [More]

jim - Mr. Larrieu, We apologize that you were dissatisfied with our timing. We would like to note that when you requested your price quote we were honest with you up front that “scheduling may require a...

Intercity Lines Inc. truck transport
      Review by on 4/15/2017 6:18 AM

I was fortunate enough to have Joe Mayhan, who understood that every vehicle has a story/history behind it. He understood what this vehicle meant to everyone involved. He took the time to answer que [More]

Intercity Lines Inc. Wonderful Customer Service
      Review by on 3/19/2017 1:35 AM

I recently had a car delivered to me in Boulder, CO from Anacortes, WA and had a great experience. I was fortunate to have Joe as my driver as he communicated well and called me immediately after my [More]