Warren, Massachusetts

Intercity Lines Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Intercity Lines Inc.

More Info for Intercity Lines Inc.

Intercity Lines offers enclosed, door to door delivery of autombiles and motorcycles to and from all 48 states. Our specilaty is and always has been classic autombiles that require the extra care in transit. Intercity has been in business since 1980.

Intercity Lines Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Intercity Lines Inc.'s Website
    Warren, Massachusetts

Intercity Transport expereince
      Review by on 4/19/2018 1:17 PM

I normally do not take time in writing reviews. However, my experience with Intercity Transport was beyond my expectations. From the time my vehicle was scheduled for pick up to the time it was deliv [More]

Vehicle Delivery
      Review by on 4/18/2018 12:46 PM

Had my vehicle delivered from Connecticut dealership to my home. Larry, the driver with Interstate, had great communication from the start of the process the whole way through. He was on-time and wa [More]

TX to NJ transport
      Review by on 3/23/2018 9:38 AM

I could not have been happier with the service Intercity Lines provided. They transported my GT500 from Texas to New Jersey with out any issues. The odometer was the same when it arrived in NJ and the [More]