Home > Company > I > Intercity Lines Inc.

Warren, Massachusetts

Currently No FMCSA Info for Intercity Lines Inc.

More Info for Intercity Lines Inc.

Intercity Lines offers enclosed, door to door delivery of autombiles and motorcycles to and from all 48 states. Our specilaty is and always has been classic autombiles that require the extra care in transit. Intercity has been in business since 1980.

Intercity Lines Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Warren, Massachusetts

Based on 117 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Intercity Lines Inc. Hauled my 2015 Mustang from Tx to Sc.
      Review by on 2/5/2017 6:12 PM

I have had many a vehicles hauled but none can even compare to Intercity Lines. I had a car scheduled to be picked up in Texas by Sunday Transport and had been waiting week and half already. I called [More]

Intercity Lines Inc. excellent service, as always...
      Review by on 1/30/2017 1:01 AM

3rd time i used this firm and happy as ever. roy sewell who's responsible for driver/carrier assignments, and ed bernard, the driver of the rig who brought me my '69 olds 442, both did a primo job.

Intercity Lines Inc. Intercity goes OUT OF THERE WAY to make
      Review by on 12/7/2016 7:06 PM

First, I'm NOT getting paid, real cust! I rec'd quotes from 3 different enclosed trailer transporters. Intercity was a bit higher, but I really wanted them. I worked with the rep who gave me a slight [More]