wilmington, Delaware

I Move Auto is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for I Move Auto

More Info for I Move Auto

Cross country vehicle transport
Review by on 8/12/2019 4:43 PM

This company “I move auto” really did a good job. As soon as I paid the deposit they quickly started to get to work getting me a driver at a good price that I was comfortable with. The driver kept in [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 8/11/2019 12:07 PM

?? is what I’ll give the service I received. Company was very honest from the beginning. Driver was on time, polite and friendly. Car was delivered in the same condition as it was picked up and on tim [More]

Awesome auto transport
Review by on 8/7/2019 12:28 PM

Awesome auto transport. Transported my vehicle from Texas to Florida driver. Eddie Smith awesome reliable driver would recommend thank you .,.—————————————————————

Awesome!
Review by on 7/24/2019 2:29 PM

These guys are the best! They gave me the cheapest quote by $100 , picked up my car within 24 hours and delivered it just a few days later across the country. The driver was so nice we even invited hi [More]

Auto
Review by on 7/24/2019 2:16 PM

Service was great , driver kept in contact with me at all times so I knew where he was and what time the vehicle would be arriving, would definitely recommend,thanks again

I Move Auto
Professional and prompt service!
Review by on 7/24/2019 1:45 PM

The service I received was outstanding, from the first phone call until the transaction was completed. They kept me updated on the cost, time of pick up and time of delivery, the drivers were also pro [More]

Excellent job!!
Review by on 7/15/2019 6:28 PM

Thank you JAY for the excellent service. Car arrived very quickly and save. I definitely satisfied with service very nice and professional. the truck driver was very Professional polite very patien [More]

Customer review
Review by on 7/12/2019 9:45 PM

Great service from I Move auto. The people were really professional from my initial phone call, and job estimation, until delivery of the car to my home. I Move Auto personnel listened to me and to my [More]

Auto shipping
Review by on 7/6/2019 11:53 AM

We used iMoveAuto for a cross country move from California to Georgia. The car was delivered on time and within 3days as promised. The service delivery was perfect in terms of pickup and dropoff as w [More]

SCAM SCAM SCAM
Review by on 7/5/2019 10:02 AM

SCAM SCAM SCAM! Skip through the fake 5 star reviews to read the real ones!!! E.g., Transport reviews do NOT accurately reflect the (horrible) quality of this company. I’m pretty sure most of these [More]

Jay Montes - Hello This look like a fake review from another broker. has no order number or information so I can see what are you talking about I can a sure you we do everything by the book. Remember we do not ma...

Truck delivery
Review by on 7/4/2019 7:42 PM

Respectful driver and stayed in contact with me the whole drive! Fast response fair was competitive with all others. Office stayed in contact until delivery as well. Never any pressure!!

THIS IS A SCAM
Review by on 7/4/2019 3:27 PM

Transport reviews do NOT accurately reflect the (horrible) quality of this company. I’m pretty sure most of these 5 star reviews are fake - notice how there are no 2-4 star reviews. I wish I had known [More]

Prompt, Courteous Service
Review by on 6/26/2019 12:14 PM

We had experienced some difficulty with a different company and I contemplated driving the vehicle instead of shipping it. Then I spoke with these folks. They offered to pick up the car in two days. [More]

Review by on 6/20/2019 3:11 PM

Great job! Our car was delivered the next day. We were notified of timeline Along the way. Would recommend I Move Auto for Reliable car transport. Eileen L

Car shipment broaker
Review by on 6/12/2019 1:42 PM

I Move Auto quickly responded to our request to coordinate shipping a car from CT to CA. It was easy to deal with them. I would use them again.. professional.

Car transport
Review by on 6/10/2019 11:54 AM

I had my car transported from NJ to Colorado and it went seamlessly! Excellent communication every step of the way and my car was delivered the morning of the day promised! I highly recommend this ser [More]

Great move experience!!!
Review by on 6/5/2019 11:37 AM

I highly recommend this shipping company. Everything went smoothly and we received our Tahoe on time. The guy was very courteous and prompt. Best shipping company we’ve ever used!

Great Experience
Review by on 5/29/2019 2:31 PM

Truck was delivered earlier than expected and driver was in contact with me during the transport. I would recommend this company for any of your vehicle hauling needs.

Great service and delivery
Review by on 5/28/2019 1:30 PM

Dee and Chris were very helpful and responsive. My car was picked up immediately and delivered in only a few days. The previous company I booked with completely disappeared with my deposit but iMoveAu [More]

Great service
Review by on 5/27/2019 12:24 PM

I have used “I Move Auto” for three years and they have been excellent to work with. I highly recommend their services! Tom Smothers I have had different drivers each time and they all have been gre [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 5/23/2019 12:17 PM

The car was delivered and the driver was excellent, accommodating and on time. I would recommend them to anyone that needs their car transported. ????????

Good communication
Review by on 5/17/2019 11:12 AM

As a first time user of vehicle transporting services, Dee and staff at I Move Auto gave me a complete understanding of the process from booking, to scheduling, cost, etc. She made me feel confident t [More]

Transporting my Harley from Idaho to Cal
Review by on 5/16/2019 8:36 PM

I was honestly having the hardest time getting someone to transfer my bike from Boise Idaho to Orange county California. I worked with Danny from this company and it was honestly the best experience h [More]

Transporting my Harley from Idaho to Cal
Review by on 5/16/2019 8:34 PM

Great experience
Review by on 5/14/2019 4:24 PM

Had my 97 Honda shipped from Va. to Fla. I MOVE gave me a great price within my budget. I had to change my pick up date twice because of last minute scheduling problems and I move worked with me and m [More]

Very pleased with service
Review by on 5/14/2019 3:52 PM

We had never shipped a vehicle before but I move auto did a awesome job of getting a driver who picked up the vehicle and delivered it in the time frame we needed!

Great service!
Review by on 5/7/2019 11:52 AM

My vehicle was picked up the same day I called and for less than the competitors. Door to door service and everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. Thanks again!

I Move Auto
I most certainly would use there service
Review by on 5/1/2019 12:55 PM

Our experience with this company was superb, everything went as smooth as pie!! I highly recommend their services the pickup and delivery was very professionable! On point! I most definitely would us [More]

Jay
Review by on 5/1/2019 11:47 AM

Jay was super helpful. He gave a great service. I would definitely recommend him and would use his service again. Everything was on time and as expected.

I Move Auto Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions