wilmington, Delaware

I Move Auto is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for I Move Auto

More Info for I Move Auto

automobile shipping
Review by on 1/17/2020 11:12 PM

I had a great experience with I move auto. We shipped my daughter's car from Florida to Colorado with no problems. They came on time with no extra cost and they delivered my daughter's car even before [More]

I move Au?t?o - review
Review by on 1/16/2020 4:27 PM

I had a great experience with I move Auto! I will definitely use their service again in the future. Thank you very much. Norma vazquez Houston Texas.

Great service
Review by on 1/8/2020 4:43 PM

I moved auto help me find the best carrier to ship my car. After I contacted them about the move, they kept communicating with me and providing updates on getting a carrier. The carrier they ended up [More]

Chicago to La
Review by on 1/6/2020 7:09 PM

Quick pick up Very friendly driver Car arrived a day early?? A terrific experience with everyone involved in our car transport Friendly competent staff Thank you!

Louis
Review by on 12/31/2019 2:14 PM

Very happy with the whole transaction, will continue to use your transportation agency. You made the process so smooth and easy. Communication was awesome as well. Vehicle that as delivered as promis [More]

Car transportation I move auto
Review by on 12/26/2019 10:11 PM

I move auto delivered on Time With no damage,they were very competitive in their prices I will be using them again I am sure,,so if you are smart you will too. First class

Auto shipment
Review by on 12/26/2019 7:37 PM

Seamless process. The drivers delivered vehicle a day earlier than expected, which worked out great. Courteous and polite drivers and coordinators. No complaints. I would use them again.

car delivery
Review by on 12/26/2019 6:34 PM

Will use this service again, very professional and delivers on time. A little oil was spilled on my car but it did no damage to it. Will rwfer to others. Thanks

Car transport
Review by on 12/26/2019 5:00 PM

We used I Move Auto transport and were very pleased. Fair price and the cars were picked up and delivered as promised. Cars arrived in good condition. I would use them again.

Great experience
Review by on 12/16/2019 4:20 PM

I used the service the first time when I was transporting my daughter's car to Nashville, service was reliable and the car was delivered on time as promised. The second time I needed to transport ano [More]

Timely Service
Review by on 12/13/2019 7:51 PM

Carlos was very good in the arrangement of shipping my Car to Florida.The Transport driver was pleasant and very communicative.My car arrived on time to it destination.Thanks I MOVE

Great experience
Review by on 12/12/2019 2:23 PM

Immediate response. Fast pick up and delivery. Driver great. Will use again. Needed delivery from Midwest to New England. They arranged same day pick up and next day delivery at very competitive rate. [More]

Car transportation
Review by on 12/10/2019 3:11 PM

Transportation was on time and Daylan was good with communication at all levels during car transport. Car was transported in time except the carrier driver can only speak Spanish so it was tough to c [More]

Finding the right service
Review by on 12/4/2019 10:39 AM

Was the hardest part. Once I decided the car was moved 2,000 miles in five days. Very happy with the actual commitment once the bid was out there. We are very confident that our driver was experience [More]

Car transport
Review by on 12/3/2019 4:01 PM

Great experience! The driver was incredibly professional and personable I would high recommend to anyone. My car arrived on time and was even upgraded to a enclosed trailer at no additional cost. Doo [More]

5 star
Review by on 11/29/2019 3:38 PM

The driver was on time and professional. He delivered the car earlier then the arrival date. Service was perfect. There is no hidden fee the prices are cheap and affordable.

Great service!
Review by on 11/20/2019 3:37 PM

I was very happy that they were so easy to work with and very straightforward in their pricing, and their service. From the time I called, scheduled with the actual driver, all in one day and my car w [More]

Great Service
Review by on 11/19/2019 4:49 PM

I got my car transportwd from Dallas, TX to Las Vegas. The communication was wonderful. My carrier was very professional and prompt. Super easy for the best price

Review by on 11/14/2019 11:00 PM

Was impressed from the onset with I Move Auto’s transparency, everything was explained honestly up front. Their brokerage fee quote was the lowest I received. They also found me the lowest cost carrie [More]

Good Experience
Review by on 11/14/2019 1:47 PM

No problems, no hiccups just straight forward information and we got it done! I highly recommend IMove Auto and would not hesitate to use them again.

VERY SATISFIED
Review by on 11/12/2019 8:39 AM

When we were looking to get my SUV from Maryland to Florida, I called around and was inundated with calls. Some soon became menacing and confusing. However, speaking to the folks at I Move Auto, I bec [More]

Car Transport Experience
Review by on 11/11/2019 5:06 PM

Recently, we got our car moved from California to Texas. We are extremely happy with experience received. The driver/carrier, Alex, was kind enough to bring the car right to the door. All through the [More]

I Move Auto
Very happy with the service
Review by on 11/8/2019 7:13 AM

I used I Move Auto as my broker and I worked with Jay I had a good experience and they contracted Kama Transport as the shipper Zia was my transporter. He was professional and my car arrived as requ [More]

Extremely satisfied
Review by on 11/5/2019 6:09 PM

I highly recommend Imove . My car got shipped by this company from Louisiana to Maryland . The car delivered before I get there with good conditon. ..

Good service
Review by on 11/4/2019 9:47 PM

I was referred to Don Schienbner Transport for a car to be brought to Michigan from Florida. Don called me and I gave him the info he needed. Don was very quick with his service and took care of all l [More]

Auto transport service
Review by on 11/2/2019 11:06 AM

I was considering driving a 18 year old car from western NY to riverside county CA, I found a clearinghouse of brokers online and decided to try it. Many calls and e-mails later I went with I move au [More]

Excellent Experience
Review by on 10/31/2019 5:04 PM

Transporting a vehicle can be a real headache. I Move Auto had my vehicle picked up the next day and delivered two days after. They gave the best quote based on my move and were very honest and profes [More]

Transport to Alabama
Review by on 10/30/2019 2:30 PM

I needed a fast car transport from FL to AL, They did a great job and was on time both pick up and drop off. Driver was nice and explained everything to me so I would understand and be safe

I Move Auto
You will be sorry if you go through this
Review by on 10/28/2019 11:32 PM

I don’t believe these reviews are true! I had the worst experience with these people! They lied about getting back to me, they won’t answer the phone if they know your calling,(caller Id) so block you [More]

Jay Montes - Not sure this is a real review, has no order number so I can verify what happened, sound like another broker trying to confuse people, I never charge anything until a carrier is assigned and the order...

I Move Auto Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions