Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Haul Away Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

More Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

Awesome.
Review by on 5/27/2018 6:01 PM

Got lowballed by another company and no one would pick up my car. Haul away was more expensive... but they not only picked up my car when they said they would... it also arrived a day earlier. Unloadi [More]

transport fiero
Review by on 5/16/2018 10:50 PM

rough tow to begin with and the driver delivered the car in good condition..took awhile to get car on trailer. and I give the driver a lot of credit for being to move my car

Great
Review by on 5/14/2018 4:07 PM

I had a car that wouldn't run, being transported between two remote locations. Bobby found a driver quickly, negotiated a very fair price, and set up everything for me. Couldn't be happier.

Haul Away Logistics LLC
If you dont use them, expect emails like
Review by on 5/14/2018 6:15 AM

When you get tired and frustrated enough from all the lies that you are inviting into your life by not hearing what I just told you, then you can call me and ask for my help, because I just gave it to [More]

Great service
Review by on 5/9/2018 8:50 AM

Bobby and his team did a great job transporting my auto from west to east coast. He gave me the assurance and confidence that my car will arrive without a scratch and be delivered on time. It actual [More]

Great company,
Review by on 5/8/2018 6:27 PM

DON was the person who hauled our car. He broke down on way here ,he immediately informed us about the situation, and had many solutions to problem. We were not in hurry,told him to take his time .He [More]

Made it happen
Review by on 5/8/2018 11:36 AM

They made it happen and waited until I made the car deal and didn't rush anything. I already recommend them to my company for a transport we need done

1960 c10 Cali to buffalo NY
Review by on 5/1/2018 9:12 AM

Craig was very straight n to the point on how it was going to work , everything worked exactley as they said , very happy with my choice to use them to ship.

Vehicle transport
Review by on 4/30/2018 9:07 PM

I had my vehicle transported from Massachusetts to Colorado in record time. All items (I had about 100+ lbs of items from a home clean-out) and vehicle was in top condition. The delivery was on sche [More]

Needing better customer service
Review by on 4/24/2018 8:35 PM

I was told many times that my account wouldn’t be charged until I was notified. They charged said account without notification which resulted in an overdraft fee from my bank. I simply had to move mon [More]

Fla.To Texas
Review by on 4/24/2018 2:20 PM

Quick and efficient

Car transport
Review by on 4/21/2018 11:50 AM

I had a great experience with this company and Keith. He gave me very special and fast service as I was very stressed about this. He understood and got the job done right!!! Thank you Keith!

Cross country car transport
Review by on 4/19/2018 5:55 AM

Haul away did a great Job transporting my car from Va to Ca. I had called other brokers but they low-balled their quotes and tried to do the bait and switch. Craig gave me an upfront quote and had m [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC
Transporting a vehicle with sentimental
Review by on 4/12/2018 12:16 PM

Excellent customer service, stayed in contact regularly. Our vehicle arrived with no problems at all and the driver was professional and friendly.Would recommend them again especially working with Bo [More]

Excellent
Review by on 4/5/2018 2:22 PM

Moving from Nashville to Los Angeles was a nightmare in many ways but not when getting my vehicle shipped. Keith did a hell of a job in getting me a driver and made sure to update me whenever he had n [More]

Great company
Review by on 4/2/2018 6:27 PM

Excellent service,good price,the driver that they use was very helpful and always was in contact with me since the moment he picked it up till the moment of delivery.thankyou very much for the help mo [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC
Would use this company again.
Review by on 4/2/2018 4:51 PM

The dispatcher had 1 day notice and did what he could to help me out. I made a last minute purchase 9 hours away and was able to meet a truck at the pick up location within 2 hours of me arriving to b [More]

Great Service
Review by on 4/2/2018 1:38 PM

Prompt service and delivery as offered. My item was delivered on time and great condition no scratched or dents for an open container. The person who took the order was very knowledgeable and quick to [More]

Awsome transport company
Review by on 3/20/2018 12:17 PM

We shipped are 2017 Range Rover from Texas to La Conner, Washington. Transport went great! Customer service was great! We couldn't ask for a better service from a car transport company. Look forward [More]

Horrible company
Review by on 3/14/2018 3:03 PM

I did not have a good experience with this company. They will tell you what you want to hear up front just to get your business. It was the worst customer service, they were rude and had an “I don’ [More]

Fantastic knowledgeable service
Review by on 2/20/2018 11:12 AM

Keith Duran is fantastic. He knows what he is doing and the care of us all the way. I would absolutely go through him again if I ever need shipping services. He explained the whole process, was eas [More]

First Timer
Review by on 2/13/2018 3:49 PM

Great customer service from beginning to end. Treated professionally the whole way the driver was attentive and do not rush us at all. Keith the dispatcher stayed in touch with us throughout the whole [More]

5 star service
Review by on 2/8/2018 11:39 AM

So far I have used Riley several times and will continue to. She is always available when I call. She explained in full detail the shipping process. Will continue to use this company. Thank you Riley [More]

Good Trustworthy Transport Service
Review by on 2/5/2018 5:05 PM

My first time using a transport service. I was in search of an enclosed transport for my vehicle. After reading so many horror stories on bad transport deliveries, I wanted to make sure I did my resea [More]

Last minute service
Review by on 2/2/2018 3:36 PM

In January 2018, my wife and I needed to cut short a road trip, and fly home on ONE DAY'S NOTICE due to a medical situation. One big issue was what to do with our car. Fortunately, we had an exist [More]

Excellent Auto Transport Company! Highly
Review by on 1/17/2018 6:39 PM

We had an excellent experience with Haul Away. They moved our car from Plano,TX to Torrance,CA efficiently and without a scratch. They communicated very well and at appropriate times and gave us suffi [More]

Great company
Review by on 12/13/2017 6:30 AM

Showed up on time, vehicle delivered on time, minor glitch with keys not with the vehicle when delivered but otherwise OK. Price was right on. Would use them again to transport any vehicle. This wa [More]

Keith at Haul Away gets the difficult tr
Review by on 11/11/2017 4:21 PM

I was running out of time, but Keith was able to find me a driver and get my SUV door to door when I needed it done - fast, efficient, communicative. Final price was over original quote, but he expla [More]

HaulAway Auto Transport Reviews
Review by on 11/4/2017 7:55 PM

It was great working with HaulAway Auto Transport. They had our car delivered on time even when we had approached them at last moment. Their work is greatly appreciated. Had a wonderful experience. Th [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions