Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Haul Away Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

More Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

Fantastic knowledgeable service
Review by on 2/20/2018 11:12 AM

Keith Duran is fantastic. He knows what he is doing and the care of us all the way. I would absolutely go through him again if I ever need shipping services. He explained the whole process, was eas [More]

First Timer
Review by on 2/13/2018 3:49 PM

Great customer service from beginning to end. Treated professionally the whole way the driver was attentive and do not rush us at all. Keith the dispatcher stayed in touch with us throughout the whole [More]

5 star service
Review by on 2/8/2018 11:39 AM

So far I have used Riley several times and will continue to. She is always available when I call. She explained in full detail the shipping process. Will continue to use this company. Thank you Riley [More]

Good Trustworthy Transport Service
Review by on 2/5/2018 5:05 PM

My first time using a transport service. I was in search of an enclosed transport for my vehicle. After reading so many horror stories on bad transport deliveries, I wanted to make sure I did my resea [More]

Last minute service
Review by on 2/2/2018 3:36 PM

In January 2018, my wife and I needed to cut short a road trip, and fly home on ONE DAY'S NOTICE due to a medical situation. One big issue was what to do with our car. Fortunately, we had an exist [More]

Excellent Auto Transport Company! Highly
Review by on 1/17/2018 6:39 PM

We had an excellent experience with Haul Away. They moved our car from Plano,TX to Torrance,CA efficiently and without a scratch. They communicated very well and at appropriate times and gave us suffi [More]

Great company
Review by on 12/13/2017 6:30 AM

Showed up on time, vehicle delivered on time, minor glitch with keys not with the vehicle when delivered but otherwise OK. Price was right on. Would use them again to transport any vehicle. This wa [More]

Keith at Haul Away gets the difficult tr
Review by on 11/11/2017 4:21 PM

I was running out of time, but Keith was able to find me a driver and get my SUV door to door when I needed it done - fast, efficient, communicative. Final price was over original quote, but he expla [More]

HaulAway Auto Transport Reviews
Review by on 11/4/2017 7:55 PM

It was great working with HaulAway Auto Transport. They had our car delivered on time even when we had approached them at last moment. Their work is greatly appreciated. Had a wonderful experience. Th [More]

Great company, great results
Review by on 10/16/2017 8:21 AM

I dealt with Keith as my primary contact at Haul Away when needing to have a new 2017 Veloster shipped from Ohio to Florida. The professionalism and honesty far exceeded my expectations and the result [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC
be careful with these people
Review by on 10/11/2017 12:01 PM

I had to hound company to pick up my car (asked for Thurs or Fri pick up and had to call Sat) and then quote was not honored. Seems Bobby had personal issues yet never gave my account to another co-w [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC
Highly recommend these guys..ask for Jef
Review by on 8/19/2017 2:58 PM

These guys delivered top notch service for my 1966 Ford Fairlane. I was very nervous about shipping this classic car, but these guys took very good care of it. The quote was exactly what we ended up [More]

Craig A. Jones - Thank you for your business!!

Payment
Review by on 6/14/2017 6:50 PM

They quoted a fee of $875 for transporting my car from California to North Carolina. I accepted that and I said I would have to pay thru my credit card the entire amount since I don’t have that much [More]

Classic Car 1973
Review by on 5/22/2017 9:31 PM

We had an original arrangement that was to happen but there was mis communication with the driver and carrier. On the second try, everything went perfect. In business things happen beyond ones contr [More]

Delivery of MG Midget
Review by on 5/22/2017 5:20 PM

Delivery was late due to mechanical problems, but, Haul Away made just compensation by adjusting cost . Everyone was professional in the handling of transaction and I am a satisfied camper !! Thank [More]

Ease of Cross-Country Transport
Review by on 5/22/2017 4:27 PM

I used Haul Away to transport my son's car both to CA from NJ and from CA to NJ. In each case, the ease of arranging and completing the transport was excellent. The last time, from CA to NJ, the car h [More]

worst shipping company
Review by on 5/9/2017 1:20 PM

this is not a shipping company they hire people to ship cars my contract was to ship both cars to my residence in my country Bahrain they took my money and never shipped the cars to my house they just [More]

Car pick up
Review by on 2/23/2017 12:41 PM

Keith was very helpful with the whole process of picking up my car and setting everything with the truck driver, giving excellent customer service, he is very reliable and I would choose the company i [More]

Auto Transport - Fully Satisfied
Review by on 1/31/2017 1:13 AM

Over all the transport process completed on scheduled without any delays. They charged few bucks more than quoted but over all service is very good and the extra bucks are compensated compared to othe [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC
co listed vehicle without a contract
Review by on 1/27/2017 12:26 PM

they listed my vehicle without a contract and refuse to take it off the board. I asked them to take me off the board and they refuse to do it. They are using foul language and being argumentive. Make [More]

BLIND POSTING!!
Review by on 1/17/2017 1:23 PM

I was contacted by Sean and told he would look for drivers at a certain rate and if no one accepted the rate would go up. I only rec'd generic emails stating that a driver had been found but no rates [More]

Professional & Reliable
Review by on 12/31/2016 1:00 PM

I just recently contacted Haul Away Logistics and it went exceedingly well. They showed up at the time we agreed upon and they were able to transport my vehicle without any issues. I am very happy tha [More]

Trustworthy and Efficient
Review by on 12/28/2016 7:43 PM

My first time trying to ship a vehicle and boy was I frustrated until I was contacted by Jeff with Haul Away Logistics. Even though I ended up not needing the service after all, Jeff stayed in constan [More]

1972 plymouth duster shipment
Review by on 12/11/2016 7:18 PM

Company was great. Jeff was awesome. He kept in constant contact with me and put me at ease from the start that my shipment be handled appropriately. He made sure I had the driver information and [More]

ATV shipped. Excellent service
Review by on 11/29/2016 7:08 PM

Had my ATV shipped from Idaho to Wisconsin and I couldn't be happier with the service. Keith got me the best price possible and I was very happy with the service. I definitely would recommend Haul Awa [More]

terrible service-many excuses
Review by on 11/9/2016 4:07 PM

WAS TOLD OCTOBER 4TH WAS ALL SET-HAD 2 VEHICLES BEING PICKED UP BY DIFFERENT CARRIERS. KEITH WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN TRYING TO GET YOUR BUSINESS, BUT WHEN IT CAME TIME TO DELIVER AS PROMISED HE KNEW [More]

Transport of Limo
Review by on 9/17/2016 10:43 AM

I was very happy with Haul-Away and the driver. No problems what so ever. Will use them again. Jason was professional and up front regarding the charges, which were cheaper than anyone else I checked [More]

No problems
Review by on 9/14/2016 8:50 PM

I just had a 50 mile move, and had never dealt with the transport industry. Sean with Haul Away Logistics was the first to call me back but I did not settle on them right away. I had at least 10 ot [More]

Professional Services - Satisfied
Review by on 8/28/2016 7:14 PM

I shipped a car from TX to MA a couple of weeks ago and it arrived earlier than it was scheduled. It was very prompt and easy process. Everything worked fine and even better than I expected. Sean was [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions