Haul Away Logistics LLC
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Haul Away Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

More Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

Haul Away Logistics LLC Un-ethical and rude
Review by on 9/18/2017 8:22 AM

Haul Away logistics confirmed on my car transportation for Sep 8th, however service was not provided & company people were highly un-professional. Haul away people were highly un professional and r [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Highly recommend these guys..ask for Jef
Review by on 8/19/2017 2:58 PM

These guys delivered top notch service for my 1966 Ford Fairlane. I was very nervous about shipping this classic car, but these guys took very good care of it. The quote was exactly what we ended up [More]

Craig A. Jones - Thank you for your business!!

Haul Away Logistics LLC Payment
Review by on 6/14/2017 6:50 PM

They quoted a fee of $875 for transporting my car from California to North Carolina. I accepted that and I said I would have to pay thru my credit card the entire amount since I don’t have that much [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Classic Car 1973
Review by on 5/22/2017 9:31 PM

We had an original arrangement that was to happen but there was mis communication with the driver and carrier. On the second try, everything went perfect. In business things happen beyond ones contr [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Delivery of MG Midget
Review by on 5/22/2017 5:20 PM

Delivery was late due to mechanical problems, but, Haul Away made just compensation by adjusting cost . Everyone was professional in the handling of transaction and I am a satisfied camper !! Thank [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Ease of Cross-Country Transport
Review by on 5/22/2017 4:27 PM

I used Haul Away to transport my son's car both to CA from NJ and from CA to NJ. In each case, the ease of arranging and completing the transport was excellent. The last time, from CA to NJ, the car h [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC worst shipping company
Review by on 5/9/2017 1:20 PM

this is not a shipping company they hire people to ship cars my contract was to ship both cars to my residence in my country Bahrain they took my money and never shipped the cars to my house they just [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Car pick up
Review by on 2/23/2017 12:41 PM

Keith was very helpful with the whole process of picking up my car and setting everything with the truck driver, giving excellent customer service, he is very reliable and I would choose the company i [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Auto Transport - Fully Satisfied
Review by on 1/31/2017 1:13 AM

Over all the transport process completed on scheduled without any delays. They charged few bucks more than quoted but over all service is very good and the extra bucks are compensated compared to othe [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC co listed vehicle without a contract
Review by on 1/27/2017 12:26 PM

they listed my vehicle without a contract and refuse to take it off the board. I asked them to take me off the board and they refuse to do it. They are using foul language and being argumentive. Make [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC BLIND POSTING!!
Review by on 1/17/2017 1:23 PM

I was contacted by Sean and told he would look for drivers at a certain rate and if no one accepted the rate would go up. I only rec'd generic emails stating that a driver had been found but no rates [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Professional & Reliable
Review by on 12/31/2016 1:00 PM

I just recently contacted Haul Away Logistics and it went exceedingly well. They showed up at the time we agreed upon and they were able to transport my vehicle without any issues. I am very happy tha [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Trustworthy and Efficient
Review by on 12/28/2016 7:43 PM

My first time trying to ship a vehicle and boy was I frustrated until I was contacted by Jeff with Haul Away Logistics. Even though I ended up not needing the service after all, Jeff stayed in constan [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC 1972 plymouth duster shipment
Review by on 12/11/2016 7:18 PM

Company was great. Jeff was awesome. He kept in constant contact with me and put me at ease from the start that my shipment be handled appropriately. He made sure I had the driver information and [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC ATV shipped. Excellent service
Review by on 11/29/2016 7:08 PM

Had my ATV shipped from Idaho to Wisconsin and I couldn't be happier with the service. Keith got me the best price possible and I was very happy with the service. I definitely would recommend Haul Awa [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC terrible service-many excuses
Review by on 11/9/2016 4:07 PM

WAS TOLD OCTOBER 4TH WAS ALL SET-HAD 2 VEHICLES BEING PICKED UP BY DIFFERENT CARRIERS. KEITH WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN TRYING TO GET YOUR BUSINESS, BUT WHEN IT CAME TIME TO DELIVER AS PROMISED HE KNEW [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Transport of Limo
Review by on 9/17/2016 10:43 AM

I was very happy with Haul-Away and the driver. No problems what so ever. Will use them again. Jason was professional and up front regarding the charges, which were cheaper than anyone else I checked [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC No problems
Review by on 9/14/2016 8:50 PM

I just had a 50 mile move, and had never dealt with the transport industry. Sean with Haul Away Logistics was the first to call me back but I did not settle on them right away. I had at least 10 ot [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Professional Services - Satisfied
Review by on 8/28/2016 7:14 PM

I shipped a car from TX to MA a couple of weeks ago and it arrived earlier than it was scheduled. It was very prompt and easy process. Everything worked fine and even better than I expected. Sean was [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC quote
Review by on 7/25/2016 11:29 AM

I was given a quote for 400 and in the email it said no hidden costs so I agreed to the estimate of 400 and gave vincent a 125.00 deposit when the car arrived the driver wanted 400 dollars which was s [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Great Customer Serive and Oustanding com
Review by on 7/11/2016 9:44 PM

The car shipping was as smooth and easy as possible. This is the second time we used Haul Away Logistics. Iwill recommend to use again and to friends. The entire process is tension free. The pickup wa [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Professional
Review by on 6/4/2016 12:03 AM

I am very pleased with the level of support I received from Vincent from the initial contact until vehicle was delivered. We had steady communications with him and also the Carlos the driver of the ve [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Scheduling of Transport
Review by on 5/3/2016 12:43 PM

I spoke with Vincent regarding transporting my car from Chattanooga TN to CA. He kept telling me that it would be easier for him if the car was in Nashville or Atlanta. I found out that he placed my [More]

Craig A. Jones - This person has never done business with Haul Away. We have NO contract on file with this person. Haul Away has NOT received any money from this person. What would be the point or motive to waste time...

Haul Away Logistics LLC hudson automobile transport
Review by on 3/13/2016 5:34 PM

went above and beyond to find shipper associate that met my special shipping needs. third week in September 2015

Haul Away Logistics LLC 1967 Olds Vista Cruiser
Review by on 3/10/2016 3:24 AM

I never leave reviews unless the experience wa bad but hardly ever do that even! But I have to say I have to say this was an amazing Shipper!!!! I have shipped cars and have sold cars that needed to b [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Go getter!
Review by on 3/9/2016 11:09 PM

I contacted Haul Away Auto Transport after Statewide Auto Transport left my car waiting 2 weeks after the pickup date. Ron Stewart was a real "go getter" and found a driver to transport my car from Oh [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC moving my vw across contry
Review by on 2/8/2016 2:02 PM

BEWARE !!BEWARE !! DON'T DEAL WITH THEM THEY SAID ONE THING AND CHARGED ME ANOTHER !!! I BOUGHT A VW ON EBAY CHECKED ON THEIR "PREFERRED BROKERS" PUT IN MY REQUEST and got lots of calls, then I found [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC transport
Review by on 1/6/2016 3:17 PM

Ron Stewart did a great job, when 2 others fell thru, he said he would get my car picked-up and he did. Trust Ron and Haul away.

Haul Away Logistics LLC Overall experience review
Review by on 11/14/2015 6:32 AM

From the first time listing the need of a transport company, Alex was the first contact person to call. He spent nearly an hour answering all my questions about the procedures involved since I had ne [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions