Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Haul Away Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

More Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

contract to haul 1985 pick up truck
Review by on 8/16/2018 6:28 PM

Mr. Keith Duran called me to contract a company to haul my pick up from Hialeah, Fl. to Jefferson City, Missouri. The company was Dynamix Auto Transport out of Miami, Fl. The truck came to my home dam [More]

F250
Review by on 7/19/2018 9:51 PM

These guys are true pros !!! Bought a truck out of Grand Rapids Mich and my dealer was beyond difficult to work with as far as organizing a shipping pick up . They refused to stop until they had my tr [More]

Great Service............ until they get
Review by on 7/18/2018 5:20 PM

Used their service because a friend referred me who said he never had any issues with them. They communicated with me very well until I gave them my deposit. I was to meet the drive in PHX on a Tuesda [More]

Itinerary
Review by on 7/15/2018 1:16 PM

TWO vehicles were successfully booked by Haul Away and safely and promptly delivered from Florida to Texas. THANK you Bobby Zaiden for all your effort and patience!!!

Great service
Review by on 7/15/2018 11:30 AM

Larry was great and found a transporter for s fair price. They communicated delays with me and brought my classic car without damage on the day promised.

Great Serive
Review by on 7/15/2018 10:47 AM

Great company! Great service! Shipped my BMW 5 Series w/ Craig at Haul Away from upstate NY to S. Cal.. Everyhing went perfect.! Great service. Thanks Haul Away

Speed
Review by on 7/11/2018 9:42 AM

They got my car where I wanted it by the next day and the pricing was cheaper than the other companies by almost $300. I definitely recommend Haul Away Logistics.

1985 c10 chev pick up
Review by on 6/24/2018 1:45 PM

truck delivered on time and the two men were very courteous. however the truck came in damaged (tailgate) in route. talked to company and said to get it fixed and send Bill to them for payment. I like [More]

shipping my vehicule
Review by on 6/22/2018 2:55 PM

Keith called me back within a day with a hauler - car delivered next day. I shipped a car from PA to Michigan. Price was in vicinity I was looking for.

Duluth ,ga to Sumter Sc
Review by on 6/22/2018 2:00 PM

One day delay,but they got it there in one piece,price was best in area.I would use again.Need to provide eta and delays to customer soon,but all in all I got my truck.thanks guy

Not great
Review by on 6/14/2018 2:21 PM

Not a great company in my book, initial quote was $800 no money down. Once a driver was located it became $1,600 with $300 down. Total crap to deal with. Only reason I gave two stars is because my co [More]

Easy, safe and trustworthy
Review by on 5/28/2018 9:58 AM

Haul Away made my cross country move a breeze. All my questions were answered professionally and courteously. They moved my car safely across country and communicated clearly where and when I could [More]

Awesome.
Review by on 5/27/2018 6:01 PM

Got lowballed by another company and no one would pick up my car. Haul away was more expensive... but they not only picked up my car when they said they would... it also arrived a day earlier. Unloadi [More]

transport fiero
Review by on 5/16/2018 10:50 PM

rough tow to begin with and the driver delivered the car in good condition..took awhile to get car on trailer. and I give the driver a lot of credit for being to move my car

Great
Review by on 5/14/2018 4:07 PM

I had a car that wouldn't run, being transported between two remote locations. Bobby found a driver quickly, negotiated a very fair price, and set up everything for me. Couldn't be happier.

Haul Away Logistics LLC
If you dont use them, expect emails like
Review by on 5/14/2018 6:15 AM

When you get tired and frustrated enough from all the lies that you are inviting into your life by not hearing what I just told you, then you can call me and ask for my help, because I just gave it to [More]

Great service
Review by on 5/9/2018 8:50 AM

Bobby and his team did a great job transporting my auto from west to east coast. He gave me the assurance and confidence that my car will arrive without a scratch and be delivered on time. It actual [More]

Great company,
Review by on 5/8/2018 6:27 PM

DON was the person who hauled our car. He broke down on way here ,he immediately informed us about the situation, and had many solutions to problem. We were not in hurry,told him to take his time .He [More]

Made it happen
Review by on 5/8/2018 11:36 AM

They made it happen and waited until I made the car deal and didn't rush anything. I already recommend them to my company for a transport we need done

1960 c10 Cali to buffalo NY
Review by on 5/1/2018 9:12 AM

Craig was very straight n to the point on how it was going to work , everything worked exactley as they said , very happy with my choice to use them to ship.

Vehicle transport
Review by on 4/30/2018 9:07 PM

I had my vehicle transported from Massachusetts to Colorado in record time. All items (I had about 100+ lbs of items from a home clean-out) and vehicle was in top condition. The delivery was on sche [More]

Needing better customer service
Review by on 4/24/2018 8:35 PM

I was told many times that my account wouldn’t be charged until I was notified. They charged said account without notification which resulted in an overdraft fee from my bank. I simply had to move mon [More]

Fla.To Texas
Review by on 4/24/2018 2:20 PM

Quick and efficient

Car transport
Review by on 4/21/2018 11:50 AM

I had a great experience with this company and Keith. He gave me very special and fast service as I was very stressed about this. He understood and got the job done right!!! Thank you Keith!

Cross country car transport
Review by on 4/19/2018 5:55 AM

Haul away did a great Job transporting my car from Va to Ca. I had called other brokers but they low-balled their quotes and tried to do the bait and switch. Craig gave me an upfront quote and had m [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC
Transporting a vehicle with sentimental
Review by on 4/12/2018 12:16 PM

Excellent customer service, stayed in contact regularly. Our vehicle arrived with no problems at all and the driver was professional and friendly.Would recommend them again especially working with Bo [More]

Excellent
Review by on 4/5/2018 2:22 PM

Moving from Nashville to Los Angeles was a nightmare in many ways but not when getting my vehicle shipped. Keith did a hell of a job in getting me a driver and made sure to update me whenever he had n [More]

Great company
Review by on 4/2/2018 6:27 PM

Excellent service,good price,the driver that they use was very helpful and always was in contact with me since the moment he picked it up till the moment of delivery.thankyou very much for the help mo [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC
Would use this company again.
Review by on 4/2/2018 4:51 PM

The dispatcher had 1 day notice and did what he could to help me out. I made a last minute purchase 9 hours away and was able to meet a truck at the pick up location within 2 hours of me arriving to b [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions