Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Haul Away Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

More Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

2017 Land Rover Range Rover
Review by on 11/13/2018 12:19 PM

Haul Away Logistics LLC, and our rep Craig provided excellent service in shipping our vehicle. Communication was great. All questions were answered promptly. Price was fair and competitive. The vehicl [More]

Horse trailer
Review by on 11/12/2018 5:46 PM

I called and spoke to the owner, what a nice person! Put me in contact with another of his associates in no time and within 2 days of my call I had my trailer delivered! By yet another great person! I [More]

Have used 6 times-Great
Review by on 11/12/2018 12:39 PM

I have used Haul Away 6 times over the past 4 years and fin them to be fairly priced with reliable, excellent service. Craig Jones, the owner, is very responsive. The last time I used their service wa [More]

Great experience
Review by on 11/9/2018 1:37 PM

Keith Duran, our rep, was great. Communication was easy and consistent. Car arrived on time and in original condition. Fair price. Delivered early. I recommend.

Highly Recommend Haul Away Auto Transpor
Review by on 11/8/2018 11:51 AM

Craig Jones and his team were fantastic! We requested "white glove" service and that's exactly what was provided and more. From the first communication until delivery they provided fast, affordable, [More]

Have used 6 times,,,Great
Review by on 11/8/2018 8:08 AM

Craig and his team at Haul Away have consistently come through for me every time. The last time I had 2 cars transported from Wisconsin to Florida and had specific day of pick up and delivery requirem [More]

Love this guy
Review by on 11/6/2018 6:07 PM

If you know anything about transportation of a car you know anything can happen along the way. Bobby made it all so easy and was a gentlemen to deal with. If I couldn’t get time on the phone he called [More]

Transported MR2 Spyder
Review by on 11/3/2018 12:41 PM

Excellent service and dedication. Worked with Bobby to transport my MR2 Spyder from east coast to CA. Unfortunately, the first truck sent could not pick up the car because the car is lowered with sp [More]

1950 Chevrolet
Review by on 10/28/2018 9:40 AM

I used Haul a Way to transport my 1950 Chevrolet Styleline Coupe from Dayton Ohio to Devine Texas with no problems. My car was picked up in the evening and delivered the next day. It was a pleasure do [More]

Great and trusty service
Review by on 10/23/2018 9:26 PM

I shipped my car from Dallas to Jacksonville FL and I received it the next day. Very surprise at how well and organize they were. Professional and kind. Great Job!

1966 Volkswagen
Review by on 10/23/2018 3:41 PM

I used Haul a Way service to move my vehicle from Phoenix to San Antonio with no delays. Car was picked up and delivered on time with courteous communication.

Met Expectations
Review by on 10/23/2018 11:10 AM

Your quote and the transport and delivery om my son's truck met the expectations I was given by my agent. I was very pleased with everything about the process.

Transport
Review by on 10/23/2018 9:44 AM

Thank you Haul Away for your superior service. Will definitely use you again. They transported my truck from Maryland to rhode island in 24 hours. Awesome!

Haul Away Logistics LLC
No problem transporting my cars
Review by on 10/22/2018 3:44 PM

Thank you so much Haul Away!!! Keith took care of my special request and put me in touch with a driver who drove my three cars from California to Texas. I had absolutely no problem in the whole proce [More]

Dependable trustworthy
Review by on 10/16/2018 3:24 PM

I have used this service a few times. Bobby is a great guy.He will help you as much as he can and will work with you finding the best transporter for your needs.Easy to deal with and works hard to mee [More]

Cross Country Shipping
Review by on 10/15/2018 9:47 AM

They did a great job and mt two cars got to Anaheim, CA. before the due date. None bettee the Craig and his drivers. Recommend Highly! Picked up on time and was very cautious with my vehicles. Good jo [More]

Awesome service
Review by on 10/11/2018 5:38 PM

Dealt with Bobby they found me a cattier who was absolutely great ! They stayed in touch with me all they way my first Tim’s to ship my auto I felt calm n confident that I had made the right choice I [More]

5 Star Transport
Review by on 10/11/2018 9:45 AM

Shipped are two cars from Washington to Arizona with Craig. He stayed in contact with us through out the hole process. No upfront deposits. Like serval other companies tried to take from. Pickup on ti [More]

Services
Review by on 9/27/2018 7:09 AM

This carrier did everything they said they do at the price that was initially quoted. My cars were picked up and delivered on time and in good condition. I would use this carrier again and reccommend [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC
Second time around with this company!
Review by on 9/25/2018 9:52 AM

This is my second time around with this company at Haulaway Logistics and both times working with Mr. Kieth Duran made this experience very interpersonal and satisfying!! Awesome customer service h [More]

Car Shipment
Review by on 9/23/2018 11:38 AM

Awesome experience! I shipped my car from Orlando to Los Angeles for a great price, not only that but my Jetta got to LA in 3 days!!! Thanks Leo for taking care of my car.

Good Service
Review by on 9/21/2018 10:44 AM

We shipped an automobile from Virginia to our daughter in Wisconsin. Pick up and delivery were on time and as promised. The price was very reasonable compared with other companies we checked. Every [More]

Haul Away Transport
Review by on 9/8/2018 7:14 PM

Went a step further than expected. Rate 5 Stars. Make shopping an easy experience. Will use again. Delivered exactly when quoted. Shipper was very professional.

TRANSPORT
Review by on 9/5/2018 2:34 PM

AWESOME SERVICE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. QUICK TIMELY RESPONSE JUST AN ALL AROUND WONDERFUL COMPANY TO WORK WITH UNTIL NOW WHEN IT WANTS ME TO EXTEND MY REVIEW

All smooth
Review by on 9/1/2018 3:45 PM

Driver was very polite and dispatch evermore attentive. Delivered in the exact time frame as promised and all in shape as it was picked up.Thank you!!

vehicle delivery
Review by on 8/29/2018 1:59 PM

on time on budget made all fee perfect daughter feel special delivery truck in perfect condition if there's anything else you needed no just call him he'll tell you the best of everything !!!

Ohio-New York
Review by on 8/27/2018 6:55 AM

Fast confirmation. Gave me driver info before expecting me to pay anything. Worked with very professional driver that was understanding of the situation at hand (my car was to arrive in the location b [More]

Awesome!
Review by on 8/26/2018 7:58 PM

Bobby was professional and got my vehicle picked up quickly. The price was fair given the long distance and short notice. I highly recommend Haul Away for your transport needs.

contract to haul 1985 pick up truck
Review by on 8/16/2018 6:28 PM

Mr. Keith Duran called me to contract a company to haul my pick up from Hialeah, Fl. to Jefferson City, Missouri. The company was Dynamix Auto Transport out of Miami, Fl. The truck came to my home dam [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions