Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Haul Away Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

More Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

Haul Away Auto Transport is DEDICATED to high quality vehicle transportation. We founded our business on customer service and customer satisfaction. The Results? We now have the highest customer retention rate in the industry. Our Premium Services include: Short and Long-Distance Transportation, Dealerships, Overseas + International , Exotic & Classic, Motorcycles, and Seasonal (Snowbirds included). OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE is the customer experience. We dedicate ourselves to being available whenever we are needed and providing seamless transport both internationally and domestically. That’s why we have on-site Customer Service & Online-Support who take pride in client and carrier reputation. Our clients confidence in us is strongly reflected in the reviews below. Our advice to you: Do your diligent research! We want all customers to be properly informed and know what to expect for a phenomenal and smooth experience. We charge NO UP FRONT DEPOSIT! Check out all the reviews below and decide for yourself! Call (754) 201-2242 or toll free: (844) HAUL-999 for a QUOTE at anytime.

Haul Away Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Haul Away Logistics LLC's Website
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

REVIEW
      Review by on 3/22/2019 12:52 PM

Bobby made the process pain free. I received a quote, but circumstances arose and I had to wait a month. He got me another very good price. I had problems getting a hold of the driver. Bobby handled t [More]

Great experience
      Review by on 3/21/2019 5:29 PM

Bobby was really great making sure that everything works out smoothly even when I had to change transportation dates for health reasons. Super awesome experience.

Overall good
      Review by on 3/11/2019 12:04 PM

I had a good experience with Haul Away. I had them transport my vehicle from NY to Michigan. Bobby my broker was always responsive when i had questions. The only reason why i did not give 5 stars i [More]