Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Haul Away Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

More Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

Haul Away Auto Transport is DEDICATED to high quality vehicle transportation. We founded our business on customer service and customer satisfaction. The Results? We now have the highest customer retention rate in the industry. Our Premium Services include: Short and Long-Distance Transportation, Dealerships, Overseas + International , Exotic & Classic, Motorcycles, and Seasonal (Snowbirds included). OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE is the customer experience. We dedicate ourselves to being available whenever we are needed and providing seamless transport both internationally and domestically. That’s why we have on-site Customer Service & Online-Support who take pride in client and carrier reputation. Our clients confidence in us is strongly reflected in the reviews below. Our advice to you: Do your diligent research! We want all customers to be properly informed and know what to expect for a phenomenal and smooth experience. We charge NO UP FRONT DEPOSIT! Check out all the reviews below and decide for yourself! Call (754) 201-2242 or toll free: (844) HAUL-999 for a QUOTE at anytime.

Haul Away Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Based on 35 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Haul Away Logistics LLC Un-ethical and rude
      Review by on 9/18/2017 8:22 AM

Haul Away logistics confirmed on my car transportation for Sep 8th, however service was not provided & company people were highly un-professional. Haul away people were highly un professional and r [More]

Haul Away Logistics LLC Highly recommend these guys..ask for Jef
      Review by on 8/19/2017 2:58 PM

These guys delivered top notch service for my 1966 Ford Fairlane. I was very nervous about shipping this classic car, but these guys took very good care of it. The quote was exactly what we ended up [More]

Craig A. Jones - Thank you for your business!!

Haul Away Logistics LLC Payment
      Review by on 6/14/2017 6:50 PM

They quoted a fee of $875 for transporting my car from California to North Carolina. I accepted that and I said I would have to pay thru my credit card the entire amount since I don’t have that much [More]