Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Haul Away Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

More Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

Haul Away Auto Transport is DEDICATED to high quality vehicle transportation. We founded our business on customer service and customer satisfaction. The Results? We now have the highest customer retention rate in the industry. Our Premium Services include: Short and Long-Distance Transportation, Dealerships, Overseas + International , Exotic & Classic, Motorcycles, and Seasonal (Snowbirds included). OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE is the customer experience. We dedicate ourselves to being available whenever we are needed and providing seamless transport both internationally and domestically. That’s why we have on-site Customer Service & Online-Support who take pride in client and carrier reputation. Our clients confidence in us is strongly reflected in the reviews below. Our advice to you: Do your diligent research! We want all customers to be properly informed and know what to expect for a phenomenal and smooth experience. We charge NO UP FRONT DEPOSIT! Check out all the reviews below and decide for yourself! Call (754) 201-2242 or toll free: (844) HAUL-999 for a QUOTE at anytime.

Haul Away Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Haul Away Logistics LLC's Website
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

From Philly to Phoenix
      Review by on 10/14/2019 2:05 PM

They picked up my Jeep in Philly and had it delivered to Phoenix the following Monday. They do everything, and all you do is tell the the addresses for pick up and delivery. I’d never shipped a car be [More]

Great service
      Review by on 10/12/2019 2:22 PM

I used haul away to ship my car from NJ to Nashville TN. I was pleased with support and service I received from them. The gentlemen who towed my car was even kind enough to meet me at airport where I [More]

Vehicle Transport
      Review by on 10/9/2019 9:49 AM

Haul Away is great to work with. They are very professional and responsive. We did not have one issue and look forward to using them again in the future.