Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Haul Away Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

More Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

Haul Away Auto Transport is DEDICATED to high quality vehicle transportation. We founded our business on customer service and customer satisfaction. The Results? We now have the highest customer retention rate in the industry. Our Premium Services include: Short and Long-Distance Transportation, Dealerships, Overseas + International , Exotic & Classic, Motorcycles, and Seasonal (Snowbirds included). OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE is the customer experience. We dedicate ourselves to being available whenever we are needed and providing seamless transport both internationally and domestically. That’s why we have on-site Customer Service & Online-Support who take pride in client and carrier reputation. Our clients confidence in us is strongly reflected in the reviews below. Our advice to you: Do your diligent research! We want all customers to be properly informed and know what to expect for a phenomenal and smooth experience. We charge NO UP FRONT DEPOSIT! Check out all the reviews below and decide for yourself! Call (754) 201-2242 or toll free: (844) HAUL-999 for a QUOTE at anytime.

Haul Away Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Haul Away Logistics LLC's Website
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

2017 Land Rover Range Rover
      Review by on 11/13/2018 12:19 PM

Haul Away Logistics LLC, and our rep Craig provided excellent service in shipping our vehicle. Communication was great. All questions were answered promptly. Price was fair and competitive. The vehicl [More]

Horse trailer
      Review by on 11/12/2018 5:46 PM

I called and spoke to the owner, what a nice person! Put me in contact with another of his associates in no time and within 2 days of my call I had my trailer delivered! By yet another great person! I [More]

Have used 6 times-Great
      Review by on 11/12/2018 12:39 PM

I have used Haul Away 6 times over the past 4 years and fin them to be fairly priced with reliable, excellent service. Craig Jones, the owner, is very responsive. The last time I used their service wa [More]