San Anselmo, California

Direct Express Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Direct Express Auto Transport

More Info for Direct Express Auto Transport

Auto move from CA to MN
Review by on 2/17/2019 2:52 AM

Thank you for making my car move easier and on time. I appreciate the communication and quick response on the open questions. Driver was very understanding , he delivered my car on time. thank you!

Great experience
Review by on 2/16/2019 2:06 PM

I was a little nervous about shipping the car from North Carolina to California, but they made everything so easy. Everything worked very smoothly. Communication was great. Would definitely recommend [More]

Very Good Transport
Review by on 2/15/2019 3:52 PM

I booked the Direct Express Auto Transport and it really good on time. I booked as Rush price and they pick up on very first available date on which I mentioned. Everything is very smooth. Driver cal [More]

Moving
Review by on 2/14/2019 1:33 PM

On time with delivery. Outstanding service and daily updates from the carrier on where my car was at all times. Will for sure use services again later on down the road

Arrival Time
Review by on 2/13/2019 2:38 PM

Car was picked up when promised but missed the estimated date of delivery by two days even though I was told it would be one day behind. I waited till midday but no call. I called and was told it wasn [More]

car transport
Review by on 2/13/2019 10:26 AM

They picked my car up in Baltimore Maryland on the day that we scheduled, and delivered the next day in Mooresville NC the next. The next time I'm going to ship a car I will definitely use them.

Another great experience!
Review by on 2/13/2019 12:46 AM

I am no longer afraid of buying vehicles a long distance away thanks to Direct Express! Just like my last experience with them, everything went great!

Private Transport
Review by on 2/11/2019 12:07 PM

Great service, very knowledgeable, delivered as promised. As a private consumer it’s troublesome to navigate the world of auto transport and they put me at ease regarding the process and reliability. [More]

Car transportation from California to NJ
Review by on 2/11/2019 9:35 AM

Fast, reliable and best price. Had 2 cars to be transported from CA to NJ. My order was assigned a driver in half hour. Picked up the next day and were on its way. No issues at all.

Great Service
Review by on 2/10/2019 2:35 PM

I have used this company four times to move my car. Each time they have offered the best price, met the timeframes, and provided a reliable transporter. I will defiantly use them again.

Order #220111
Review by on 2/8/2019 9:26 PM

The driver picked up my car at the initially scheduled date and the car arrived at my location one day early! Driver was courteous and helpful. I would definitely use again.

Excellent Transporter
Review by on 2/8/2019 7:14 PM

This was my very first time having to have a vehicle transported across the country. I have to say that I was very pleased! The driver kept in contact with me the entire time and delivery was a breeze [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 2/7/2019 6:32 PM

Direct Express met all my expectations! I received timely communications and they answered my questions when I needed to call with additional information about the transport.

Great Auto Transport Company
Review by on 2/6/2019 5:37 PM

First time I used a auto transport company. Was a little nervous. But it was very simple and everything went according to schedule. I would definitely recommend this company.

Car ?? Transport
Review by on 2/6/2019 4:54 PM

Your company is great. My move went as planned. Everyone in your company was very helpful. My ?? car came at the exact time I was told it would be delivered. Leaving Florida and moving to Rochester [More]

car transport
Review by on 2/5/2019 3:05 PM

Everyone I dealt with was very helpful and professional, from Nicole in the office to Steve, the transport truck driver. And the car arrived sooner than I would have expected! I would definitely use [More]

Quick and Efficient Process
Review by on 2/4/2019 11:44 AM

Tried using another service first but getting a truck assigned to pick up car was taking longer than expected. I opted to choose extra for the highest priority and was assigned a carrier the next mor [More]

Good company
Review by on 2/1/2019 2:30 PM

Company was professional and on time. They were able to do last minute changes. I would definitely use them again if I need to. They did a great job picking up and delivering on time.

Transport of vehicle from Oregon to Cali
Review by on 2/1/2019 9:22 AM

Initially I started the process of booking on line but I had questions so I called the number provided and Ashley answered..She explained the process, so I made the booking on Friday. I received e m [More]

Car Shipment Cols Oh to Las Vegas
Review by on 1/31/2019 1:57 PM

Was really pleased with everything. Customer Service Reps were very helpful and the Transport Company that was assigned was great. He contacted us multiple times to give us an update where he was and [More]

Fast and Easy
Review by on 1/31/2019 11:16 AM

I have had to ship several cars in the past 5 years., and I always use Direct Express to arrange shipping. The staff is always very helpful and efficient..

Excellent
Review by on 1/30/2019 11:43 AM

My car was assigned in 2 hours. Fast pick and fast delivery. Great service from driver. Reasonable prices and it was a great transaction. Thank you.

Auto Transport
Review by on 1/28/2019 3:44 PM

Auto was picked up on time and delivered earlier than expected. Driver and assistant were professional and courteous. I would use this service again and recommend them.

Great Review
Review by on 1/28/2019 1:45 PM

The service was great. I received my car in a reasonable time. The price was also very reasonable. Driver kept me up to date at all times about my vehicle.

Excellent
Review by on 1/25/2019 7:24 PM

Kelly was very professional with the estimate, securing a great driver and getting auto on time in great condition. 1st time ever transporting a car. Would definitely use them again and refer them. T [More]

Transport ease
Review by on 1/24/2019 5:20 PM

This was the easiest transition I've ever experienced. Communication between all parties was fluid and the driver was very thorough with loading and inspecting my vehicle. My vehicle was delivered ear [More]

Efficient and inexpensive
Review by on 1/24/2019 12:25 PM

One of the best experiences I've had. Email notice was prompt. Contact was efficient. Driver was prompt and quick in getting to my home. Delivery from Houston TX to Washington, D.C. took only 2 days o [More]

1994 Jaquar XJS
Review by on 1/24/2019 9:38 AM

Quick, courteous, ontime delivery. Car was here a day early. Equipment/carrier was modern and able to carefully shift cars without damaging spolilers and exhauet.s

Houston to San Fran
Review by on 1/22/2019 1:42 PM

Direct express was easy to use and communication was upfront. My driver George was amazing. He communicated times of pick up and drop off and worked with me for a drop off location. Would definitely u [More]

Direct Express Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions