San Anselmo, California

Direct Express Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Direct Express Auto Transport

More Info for Direct Express Auto Transport

Saved last minute
Review by on 4/19/2019 9:45 PM

I booked an auto transport company two months prior to my move from California to Pennsylvania. 5 days prior to their pick up they called and cancelled. I called a 2nd company and they couldn't find [More]

Very Good Experience
Review by on 4/19/2019 6:14 PM

I have shipped my car several times and this was one of the best companies I've used. They were very accommodating of my moving schedule, picked up the car well within the time window, and delivered i [More]

Wonderful
Review by on 4/19/2019 11:02 AM

This company was very professional and wasted no time finding me a carrier. I received my vehicle in 2 days from Chicago. The carrier was nice and gave me updated information along the way.

Car transport to California
Review by on 4/18/2019 12:03 PM

The entire process was without any incidents. The pick up of my car in Massachusetts was done on time within a 4 day window. The delivery to California was also done within the window of time given to [More]

Awesome Service - Most Affordable
Review by on 4/17/2019 2:45 PM

Within a day of placing our order, we were contacted to schedule a pick up date the vehicle by the assigned carrier. It was delivered very quickly and without issue. Their service is the most afford [More]

Stress Free
Review by on 4/17/2019 12:02 PM

Direct Express Auto Transport arranged for my vehicle to picked up at my door on the east coast and transported to a family member's door on the west coast. The process was simple and completed within [More]

Great Job
Review by on 4/17/2019 9:32 AM

I got my car transported from Long Island City NY to Charlotte through this service. They did a good job. Communication was a little poor but other than that they did a very good job. I would use t [More]

Outstanding Service
Review by on 4/16/2019 11:05 AM

I’ve used Auto Transport Direct twice now, and each time my vehicles were picked up and delivered professionally and without any issues. The carriers used are excellent and I’ve had no worries that a [More]

GREAT AND EASY TO USE
Review by on 4/16/2019 10:58 AM

HAVE USED DIRECT EXPRESS NUMEROUS TIMES WITHOUT ISSUE. QUICK AND FAST SERVICE.

Bus Transport
Review by on 4/12/2019 2:29 PM

This is the best transport company to use, i got my bus right away, they picked up delivered, and everything went smooth no issues...love it!!! - Carl

Shipping coast to coast
Review by on 4/12/2019 2:10 PM

Order to ship was completed easily on the phone. Expected ship and receive dates were right on, in fact car was received two days early than anticipated. Car was in great shape without any issues. Hig [More]

Shipping coast to coast
Review by on 4/12/2019 2:07 PM

Great customer service!!!
Review by on 4/11/2019 5:47 AM

Quote on Monday and classic car delivered on Tuesday. Great service and great communication. !!Driver was in contact the whole way letting us know when to expect him. Thank you!

Auto transport
Review by on 4/6/2019 9:19 PM

Great customer service. Found a driver in timely manner within vehicle availability. Driver was professional and flexible with departure and arrival.

Direct Express Auto Transport
Easy, fast, good customer service and be
Review by on 4/5/2019 12:13 PM

We bought a Porsche Cayenne in Kansas and need it to transport to SF Bay Area. We found out online there're many companies who can do the same thing with similar price. Then I find Direct Express Au [More]

Vehicle transport
Review by on 4/5/2019 12:13 PM

Everyone at Direct Express Auto Transport was great. The office staff was honest and helpful with my questions. My car arrived ahead of schedule and in perfect condition. The delivery price was the be [More]

Great Service!
Review by on 4/4/2019 3:22 PM

Speedy delivery, great condition, friendly drivers. Cannot recommend enough! I placed an order on Saturday, and they already had the car picked up and loaded on the truck by Monday, and across state [More]

Best auto transport service
Review by on 4/4/2019 11:52 AM

The whole experience was top notch, from booking online, scheduling pickup, courtesy calls an hour before pickup and delivery. I would definitely use them again. We highly recommend Direct Express Aut [More]

Cross-country transport
Review by on 4/3/2019 9:03 PM

The car was picked up within days of the available date, and was delivered 2 days ahead of schedule, after going from the East Coast to the West Coast.

Car delivery
Review by on 4/3/2019 12:56 PM

This broker company clearly is set up for first-time users from the general public (versus dealerships) in terms of detailed and reassuring communication throughout the process. They were great and I [More]

Earlier than scheduled
Review by on 4/2/2019 3:44 PM

The carrier, USA ROAD INC, wanted to pick up a day prior to the available day and I was okay with that. They delivered in 3 days, very fast and nice driver (Bak).

Good Service
Review by on 3/29/2019 1:46 PM

Very smooth transaction No hassle and way faster delivery than expected, A+ .

Great service, good price
Review by on 3/28/2019 11:40 AM

The website was excellent in being able to get a price quote with no email hassles. The information on the website was also excellent in explaining the process. I had to call with a question before [More]

Direct Express Auto Transport
transport of new pickup truck from west
Review by on 3/27/2019 6:19 PM

I called Direct Express and requested transport of new pickup truck from a dealership in West Virginia to my home in Massachusetts. I was in no hurry and selected the most economical rate that would [More]

transport of luxury sedan
Review by on 3/27/2019 11:06 AM

Pickup was day after I paid the initiaL fee. The transport was from houston to San Francisco, it arrived in 3 days, earlier than the promised arrival date. They kept me informed of where car was every [More]

Auto transport VA to FL
Review by on 3/27/2019 9:33 AM

Easy and the service was as advertised. Booked on the Web Site and had carrier assignment email within 1 week, pickup and delivery door to shop door was very efficient. No negatives to using this comp [More]

Direct Express Auto Transport
Just happy with the service
Review by on 3/26/2019 5:33 PM

Just won a car at Copart in North Carolina. Needed to have the car picked ASAP as not to be charged parking fees. The transport was reasonably priced and vehicle picked up was quick as advertised. The [More]

Car transport
Review by on 3/26/2019 7:36 AM

My car was picked up on time and delivered on time. I was hestitant using a online service but the transaction was quick and easy not to mention the cost was lower than other companies. Driver stayed [More]

truck delivery
Review by on 3/26/2019 7:08 AM

your driver was very nice. The delivery of the truck was very fast. Would use you again if needed. I have used your service twice and was very happy both times. Both times the driver was very nice [More]

Direct Express Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions