San Anselmo, California

Direct Express Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Direct Express Auto Transport

More Info for Direct Express Auto Transport

Jeep Transport
Review by on 8/22/2019 6:16 PM

Excellent service! I would definitely utilize Direct Express again. My Jeep even arrived 2 days earlier than scheduled, NW Florida to Las Vegas, NV. ??

Happy with my choice
Review by on 8/22/2019 6:00 PM

Direct Express Auto Transport is a very reliable company. I called multiple times and the employees were very helpful in answering my questions. This was my first time shipping my car through them.

Auto delivery
Review by on 8/22/2019 2:44 PM

Everything was as promised. Only minor complaint was driver saying he was about an hour and a half away which was more like 3. I didn’t even know he had arrived and offloaded the car into my driveway [More]

Communication
Review by on 8/22/2019 7:59 AM

Overall the experience was good. I would of appreciated a little more communication along the way to help address questions and status. My vehichle arrived safely!

Review
Review by on 8/21/2019 8:00 PM

Overall, I had a great experience. I got a call estimating the day I would get my vehicle. It was pretty accurate. The only thing was you had to make sure you were home or near by all day in order to [More]

Great
Review by on 8/21/2019 1:24 PM

My car got here great and very quickly (in just 2 days) and the process was very simple. I would recommend using this service if you need to ship your car!

Excellent Transporter
Review by on 8/21/2019 1:09 PM

This is the third time I've shipped a car from Direct Express Auto Transport and they continue to exceed my expectations. Great prices and this time shipping was much faster than expected. I will co [More]

Direct Express Auto Transport
Fast service at a great price
Review by on 8/21/2019 1:04 PM

Direct Express Auto Transport did a good job with the shipment. They found a carrier quickly (got it picked up on my first available date, though it may have helped that I booked about a week out), an [More]

Great service
Review by on 8/21/2019 12:38 PM

I was very impressed by how they took care of the whole situation. They provided high quality care and it went smoothly. It took a few more days than what I expected.

Direct Express Auto Transport
Great company! Fast, easy, and reliable
Review by on 8/21/2019 12:32 PM

Direct Express was easy to schedule. They accommodated my request to transfer 2 cars from VA to FL within a day of my first available ship date. The company they found to ship my cars was also very re [More]

Auto Shipment
Review by on 8/21/2019 12:08 PM

I contacted Direct Express Auto Transport to inquire about shipping my car from California to Florida. The customer service representative Jessie provided great service answered all my questions as w [More]

Amazingly easy
Review by on 8/21/2019 11:20 AM

I have used this company every time I've needed to ship a car and I'm always impressed. They are very easy to work with and Jesse was super friendly. Delivery was fast as well! I will continue to work [More]

Professional, efficient
Review by on 8/20/2019 1:42 PM

Direct Express Auto Transport was by far the most accessible auto transport service that we explored. It’s website is intuitive and their representative on the phone patiently answered our additional [More]

Efficient Travel and Kept Car Safe
Review by on 8/20/2019 9:57 AM

They got my car their efficiently without any damage and were able to deliver on sunday. The price was reasonble for the short notice which I put the team under. One improvement point would be custo [More]

Reliable car shipping company
Review by on 8/20/2019 9:42 AM

The customer service rep is very friendly and helpful. My car was picked up and delivered on time. I didnt have any problem shipping my car. :) :) :)

Great Service!
Review by on 8/19/2019 4:33 PM

This Company is always great to work with and very reliable. I never have any doubts about transport when booking with Direct Express Auto Transport. Thanks Again!

First Time - Excellent Experience
Review by on 8/19/2019 10:01 AM

I had zero experience with shipping a vehicle. Direct Express made it very simple. Absolutely no problems and they worked with me to arrange pickup when I could be available and where. The transport w [More]

Great experience! No issues whatsoever
Review by on 8/19/2019 9:09 AM

Direct Express Auto Transport was recommended to me by someone in a facebook group who used them. I read reviews first and was happy with what I read and then filled out the online appointment request [More]

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 8/17/2019 5:42 PM

I had a very positive experience with Direct Express. They had the best price, and delivered my car much earlier than expected. When I had a minor issue, they answered the phone and responded quickly [More]

Fast-Easy-Affordable
Review by on 8/17/2019 12:15 PM

I recently had to ship my car from Seattle to Columbus, Ohio. I spoke with Ashley, who was very easy to work with and processed my order quickly. Next time I ship a car I will definitely go to Direct [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 8/17/2019 10:47 AM

We shipped a vehicle across several states, from Texas to Oregon. With it being a long trip we were worried about the vehicle arriving safely. Direct express auto made that worry disappear. Communicat [More]

Recent Transport
Review by on 8/17/2019 7:17 AM

I was in the market to transport 2000 Nissan Altima from Florida to Arkansas. I searched and researched three companies and found DirectExpress to be the most economical and professional.

Used 3 times
Review by on 8/16/2019 3:14 PM

Never thought I ever use auto transportation service. But I ended up using it 3 times from this company. Customer service is top notch and is answered by humans without a long phone menu tree, which [More]

Happy Customer
Review by on 8/16/2019 3:14 PM

After contacting several companies, I’m glad to have found Direct Express Auto Transport. The price was reasonable and my car arrived fairly quickly.

Awesome experience with Car Transport
Review by on 8/16/2019 12:50 PM

Dina was very knowledgable and could answer all my doubts related to the car transport. I received the car in exactly the same condition as it was at the origin. Awesome experience with Direct Express [More]

Excellent overall
Review by on 8/16/2019 10:50 AM

Shipped two luxury cars enclosed. Good professional service. On time delivery’ and pick up. Competitive pricing. Highly recommend using them for auto transportation.

Excellent service
Review by on 8/16/2019 10:40 AM

This was the second time I had used direct transport to ship my cars. The staff very professional. Cars were picked up on time and delivered as promised. Would definitely recommend

Transport of Black Jeep Wrangler from CA
Review by on 8/16/2019 7:12 AM

We were charged an extra $100 for the amount of items in the car and the car clearly did not have 100 pounds in it. Would not use the services again.

Product Review
Review by on 8/15/2019 8:59 PM

They are amazing. Not only did I get my car exactly like I left it, it actually came to delivery location early!!! Drivers where really nice and hospitable. Defiantly recommend using their service [More]

Direct Express Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions