Cavalier Auto Transport

Cavalier Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Cavalier Auto Transport

More Info for Cavalier Auto Transport

Very happy
Review by on 11/7/2019 9:43 PM

I referred my client to Cavalier Auto Transport. Preet was honest and kept me informed. My client was very happy. Will be sending him more business. Thank you

Granny's car
Review by on 7/2/2019 3:22 PM

They delivered my granny's car from another state and I very happy that I decided to use them!

Short notice/Great price /Winter Hurrica
Review by on 3/25/2019 9:47 PM

Short notice/Great price /Winter Hurricane. Fast paperwork. Great driver and company took the job. Great Job. Thank you very much!! Picked up in North Dakota /Returned to Delaware in same conditi [More]

Cross-Country Move - 2 Cars In Covered T
Review by on 3/12/2019 6:46 PM

Preet was great to work with. The move came off without a hitch. 2,400 miles, and the cars were delivered 4 days after they were picked up. Nicely done Cavalier Transport! I would definitely use [More]

Move to FL
Review by on 11/13/2018 2:26 PM

I moved my Passat from KY to FL with Preet, originally I was supposed to go to Orlando but I ended up living about 50 miles away Preet was able to move my car for the same price. Hopefully I don’t hav [More]

Will Use Again
Review by on 11/7/2018 5:01 PM

Preet and the guys at Cavalier auto transport helped me bring my Audi A6 from Brooklyn,Ny down to Lake Worth,Fl. He quoted me at 850 for the transport and the price never changed the driver arrived in [More]

Cavalier Auto Transport
MY experience with your copmpany
Review by on 11/5/2018 3:53 PM

I want to say a big thank you for the exceptional service you provided! We needed our mini van shipped in a hurry. The whole process was seamless. Preet was in constant contact with me through out the [More]

Cavalier Failed Us
Review by on 11/3/2018 5:34 PM

Cavalier has failed us again. After a bad start last fall when a driver could not be found before we left for FL we got our car late. We decided to give them another try in the spring and talked dir [More]

Preet Chawla - Jackie, we moved your vehicle back up to NH which you gave us a 5 star review for. I am confused about this review. We canceled this request from you on October 3rd. What am I missing here? I am alway...

Cavalier Auto Transport
If you need to ship a car, Preet is you
Review by on 5/25/2018 2:27 PM

I used Cavalier Transportation for the Tesla I purchased out of state to ship from Arkansas to California and honestly, I couldn't be any happier with my overall experience. I was extremely nervous at [More]

Positive Second Try
Review by on 5/16/2018 10:48 AM

After an anxiety ridden first attempt to move our 2013 Ford Explorer from NH to FL in Nov. we talked with owner, Preet Chawla, and decided to use Cavalier for the trip back home in May. He delivered [More]

Preet
Review by on 4/28/2018 1:19 PM

Excellent customer service kept me informed all the time untill car was delivered nice employee and very professional thank you. Will use your carrier again very soon

5 star
Review by on 3/13/2018 6:23 PM

Excellent service, great price! Best company. Very professional. High ethics and integrity. Prompt service. Knows the industry well. I would recommend this service to everyone. Great to work with Cava [More]

Cavalier Auto Transport
Pickup and drop off/ very satisfied cli
Review by on 3/5/2018 11:02 AM

Caviler Autotranporters did a great job from start to finish on organizing and getting my car shipped to me. Preet is my go to guy first, he usually delivers on what he says, and he always give me a g [More]

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 11/27/2017 5:25 PM

Came highly recommended by my neighbors . Couldn’t be happier that I chose them . Great service , competitive pricing will make me a repeat customer . Vehicle was picked up and arrived on schedule . [More]

Cavalier Transport review
Review by on 11/27/2017 11:31 AM

First time ever using a transport company. Preet was very friendly and knowledgeable. My vehicle was picked up as promise and delivered on the promise date. Will recommend to anyone and will definitel [More]

BAD FIRST EXPERIENCE TRANSPORTING CAR
Review by on 11/26/2017 12:33 PM

2011 Ford Explorer promised pick up 11/2 in Sanbornville, NH using Cavalier Auto Transport, 5 stars, to be delivered in Vero Beach, FL 11/6 for $800, $200 to Cavalier and $600 to driver. Maria Vecc [More]

Preet Chawla - Jackie, thank you for your feedback. We always do our best to meet the needs of all of customers. In this industry everything is based off of availability. In your case your location for pick up prov...

Professional and timely
Review by on 10/27/2017 12:00 PM

First time shipping my car and had a wonderful experience. Maria at Cavalier Auto was efficient and reassuring. Once she established a carrier she made sure to contact me both on pickup and delivery d [More]

Cavalier Auto Transport
Absolutely the best to work with!!!
Review by on 9/25/2017 8:45 PM

Maria makes the process of shipping a car smooth and easy. Her response time and communication is top notch. I've worked with her on 3 occasions now and not a single issue. She even worked with me [More]

Cavalier Auto Transport - Cross Country
Review by on 8/30/2017 1:40 PM

This is the second time that I have used Cavalier Auto Transport to ship my vehicles across the country. As with the first they provided superior customer service and reliability. Maria was in contact [More]

Great and reliable transport
Review by on 8/22/2017 12:57 PM

This company was great to work with and was helpful throughout the process of shipping my vehicle.They picked up the vehicle early and delivered it early. They kept in contact through out the shipping [More]

Preet Chawla - Karl, thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again. We always do our best to work with great carriers in an effort to provide great service. Call us today for a fr...

Car Transport
Review by on 8/20/2017 9:59 PM

Great service from beginning to the end result. Highly recommend. Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable. I would use this company any day of the week. Maria is an absolute pleasure to w [More]

Preet Chawla - Mark thank you for your business and any referrals you send our way. We have established many great relationships in the past that have built our company. We look forward to helping you with any futur...

great carrier
Review by on 8/20/2017 8:49 AM

used Cavalier carrier to transport 6 silverado pick ups , driver was on time and inspected vehicles prior to loading , took 3 days to go from Denver to Goldsboro,NC,Maria was great . 5 stars good exp [More]

excellent experience
Review by on 8/16/2017 9:02 PM

couldn't have gone better. the truck got to california before i did. maria was excellent and very thorough. she even called me back one night after 7 pm. delivery was early and the truck was delivered [More]

Great experience
Review by on 8/9/2017 2:44 PM

Maria helped me with very fast process. She replies very fast for my questions and explained the transport process very well. She is caring and professional. Also after my car arrived at the drop off [More]

Great experience
Review by on 6/30/2017 4:25 PM

Outstanding service honest and professional company. Communication was wonderful, driver confirmed my vehicle information, called two hours before delivery, and 15 min prior to arriving at my locati [More]

Very pleased
Review by on 6/29/2017 1:59 PM

Very pleased with the service. I dealt with Maria who was a pleasure to deal with. My car was picked up in Santa Fe, NM and delivered to my home in Bridgewater, NJ. Everything went very smoothly. W [More]

Would use again
Review by on 6/15/2017 5:20 PM

Pick up and delivery dates worked out very well. Communication was good.

Great Service
Review by on 4/28/2017 8:07 PM

We shopped around for a reliable transport company and found Cavalier. Maria & Preet were great to work with. Maria was in constant contact with us. She arranged pick and deliver. Everything went as [More]

great company, very honest
Review by on 4/16/2017 4:51 PM

they contact me, and they tried hard do find me a good deal. I'm very satisfied with the service, great company, very honest, the driver was very attencious with my truck i will definitely will use th [More]

Cavalier Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions