Home > Company > C > Cavalier Auto Transport

Currently No FMCSA Info for Cavalier Auto Transport

More Info for Cavalier Auto Transport

Cavalier Auto Transport, LLC was built on honesty. This family owned and operated company understands true customer service. In an industry of hidden truths we pride ourselves on being 100% transparent. We will walk you through the process as if your vehicle is our own. We value your consideration and truly value your business. Trust in us and we will not let you down!

Cavalier Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Cavalier Auto Transport

Based on 124 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Cavalier Auto Transport Car Shipping
      Review by on 2/9/2017 10:39 AM

Good communication. I'm a return customer and would recommend Cavalier! Maria is competent, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. Driver called before pickup and before delivery. Car arrived in perfe [More]

Cavalier Auto Transport Cavalier Auto Transport
      Review by on 2/4/2017 6:59 PM

Customer service was great, easy company to work with, great quotes. I would definitely just use this company anytime with transporting vehicles. Cavalier Auto Transport, kept me informed of shipment [More]

Cavalier Auto Transport Cavalier Auto Transport
      Review by on 1/24/2017 10:56 AM

Moving my car from Alexandria, VA to Palo Alto, CA was the easiest part of my cross country move, thanks to Preet and Cavalier Auto Transport. I was stressed by the whole idea, and was inundated by c [More]