Cavalier Auto Transport

Cavalier Auto Transport just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for Cavalier Auto Transport

More Info for Cavalier Auto Transport

Cavalier Auto Transport, LLC was built on honesty. This family owned and operated company understands true customer service. In an industry of hidden truths we pride ourselves on being 100% transparent. We will walk you through the process as if your vehicle is our own. We value your consideration and truly value your business. Trust in us and we will not let you down!

Cavalier Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Cavalier Auto Transport's Website

Cavalier Auto Transport
      If you need to ship a car, Preet is you
      Review by on 5/25/2018 2:27 PM

I used Cavalier Transportation for the Tesla I purchased out of state to ship from Arkansas to California and honestly, I couldn't be any happier with my overall experience. I was extremely nervous at [More]

Positive Second Try
      Review by on 5/16/2018 10:48 AM

After an anxiety ridden first attempt to move our 2013 Ford Explorer from NH to FL in Nov. we talked with owner, Preet Chawla, and decided to use Cavalier for the trip back home in May. He delivered [More]

Preet
      Review by on 4/28/2018 1:19 PM

Excellent customer service kept me informed all the time untill car was delivered nice employee and very professional thank you. Will use your carrier again very soon