Cavalier Auto Transport

Cavalier Auto Transport just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for Cavalier Auto Transport

More Info for Cavalier Auto Transport

Cavalier Auto Transport, LLC was built on honesty. This family owned and operated company understands true customer service. In an industry of hidden truths we pride ourselves on being 100% transparent. We will walk you through the process as if your vehicle is our own. We value your consideration and truly value your business. Trust in us and we will not let you down!

Cavalier Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Cavalier Auto Transport's Website

Move to FL
      Review by on 11/13/2018 2:26 PM

I moved my Passat from KY to FL with Preet, originally I was supposed to go to Orlando but I ended up living about 50 miles away Preet was able to move my car for the same price. Hopefully I don’t hav [More]

Will Use Again
      Review by on 11/7/2018 5:01 PM

Preet and the guys at Cavalier auto transport helped me bring my Audi A6 from Brooklyn,Ny down to Lake Worth,Fl. He quoted me at 850 for the transport and the price never changed the driver arrived in [More]

Cavalier Auto Transport
      MY experience with your copmpany
      Review by on 11/5/2018 3:53 PM

I want to say a big thank you for the exceptional service you provided! We needed our mini van shipped in a hurry. The whole process was seamless. Preet was in constant contact with me through out the [More]