Green Cove Springs , Florida

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

More Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Car Transport
Review by on 9/21/2019 5:20 PM

Beverly helped me for my car transport one of the driver could not pick it up but she attempted and make it happen in an econ9mical budjet. She really worked hard for my car tranport and provided exce [More]

Review by on 9/19/2019 12:55 PM

Rachid Ejebli did a wonderful job finding us a driver last minute and get our car to us within 3 days. I definitely will reccomend movewheels to my friends and family.

Rachid with MOVEWHEELS receives all 5 St
Review by on 9/19/2019 11:52 AM

Rachid from Jacksonville FL did everything he could to work out a timing and pricing that was in the window of what I was able to manage! Thank you!

Review by on 9/19/2019 10:53 AM

Move Wheels did. Fantastic job! Alex was very patient with our decision to transport and the craziness of trying to transport during a hurricane. I am so thankful this is the company we chose!

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com
Alex was awesome to work with
Review by on 9/17/2019 5:58 PM

Alex was amazing to work with Alex was amazing to work with. I had a certain time frame i had to vacate and he understood that, and communicated with me on finding an awesome driver. I would totally [More]

Linda Ross - Many thanks for your feedback! It's a pleasure to work with you!

F250 shipment
Review by on 9/17/2019 4:47 PM

My truck was shipped from Colorado to South Carolina in just under 3 days. The entire process was very painless, cheap and easy. Would highly recommend this service to anyone.

Linda Ross - Thank you for your choice!

Always Responding
Review by on 9/17/2019 1:45 PM

Actually it should be 4.5 more precisely, I met Alex Salzer, he is responsible and pick up my phone almost every time I called even in Saturday and Sunday. He is honest, no exaggeration or not respons [More]

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!

Working with Movewheels
Review by on 9/16/2019 3:18 PM

Frank Sabin was wery friendly and answered in all my many questions and concerns in a timely manner. He was a truthful and believable by explaining to me the process and what to expect in terms of a r [More]

Linda Ross - We appreciate your feedback! Thank you! Looking forward to work with you again!

1997 Grand Cherokee from FL to NM
Review by on 9/16/2019 10:06 AM

GM. Just to let you know jeep was delivered to my son this morning at the gate of AF base. This was a smooth, fast, good & reliable service. THANK YOU so much. My Airman got the vehicle exactly at the [More]

Linda Ross - Customer's satisfaction is our best gratitude. Thanks for your kind words!

Great service
Review by on 9/16/2019 9:59 AM

Movewheels did exactly what they said and charged me what they said they were going to charge me. I called them on a Thursday, my car was delivered on Wednesday and it's all the way across the nation. [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you so much! It was great working with you!

Moto Transportation
Review by on 9/13/2019 1:04 PM

It was exactly as they said it would be as far as pick up & delivery. It was amazing how the driver was able to get the big car carrier rig down a little street and was able to maneuver around. As fo [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for your trust!

Wayne charming
Review by on 9/13/2019 10:30 AM

Wayne charming helped so much great guy. Great service. Thanks for the help fast and ver helpful. Again thanks. Good guy. Thanks for the help. Great guy ... great guy

?? % Trusted company for car shipping
Review by on 9/13/2019 9:27 AM

I am really thankful and appreciate all the help I received from the company, Rachid Ejjebli, my agent and the driver to ship my car as required, on time and in a fit condition. It was a nice experien [More]

Linda Ross - We were happy to assist you with your shipping request.

Great Job Victoria ( agent) & Andreas (
Review by on 9/13/2019 6:26 AM

I am grateful for Victoria at MOVEWHEELS who made sure my car arrived to destination as agreed. She followed up on me before during and after shipping my car. My credit card was not charged until car [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you! It was great working with you! We wish you all the best!

Cars
Review by on 9/12/2019 9:42 AM

Great service and Wayne was professional and easy to work with. I recommend this company to anyone that needs to ship there car. I give it a five star

Linda Ross - The best service for the best customers. Thanks for the feedback!

Review by on 9/10/2019 7:23 PM

Great and easy service. Friendly and professional staff they kept us informed every step of the way. Great price I recommend this company for your transportation needs.

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Good customer service
Review by on 9/10/2019 10:15 AM

Alex is the guy to contact here. He will really help you out to get your work done. He is clear and concise on what to expert right from the quote to finalizing the driver for the transport.

Linda Ross - Thank you for a great review!

Very Reliable & Easy
Review by on 9/9/2019 11:26 AM

Victoria was awesome! She got me the best price and a great driver. I had never used a transport company. It can be very overwhelming. She called me a lot prior to booking... I’m busy running my own b [More]

Linda Ross - Your feedback helps other customers to make the right choice! Thank you!

Simple Process
Review by on 9/4/2019 3:26 PM

Process was simple and easy and communication was great. Car arrived on the date they said it would and without any damage. I definitely would use this service again.

Linda Ross - Our main goal is making the shipping process easier and faster for the client. Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent service
Review by on 9/2/2019 1:54 PM

Beverly Glen helped us have our car shipped from the east coast to the west. She is very professional and also accommodating. We have a very specific pick up time window due to our schedule, and she c [More]

Great Customer Service
Review by on 9/1/2019 12:31 AM

We experienced great customer service. Turn around time was amazing. From initial request to vehicle pick-up time was well within expectations! Frank was very responsive with both emails and texts. [More]

Victoria was great
Review by on 8/31/2019 2:33 PM

Victoria was awesome. She kept in touch with me during the whole transportation and answered my every question. The driver called me 3 hours before the pick up to arrange the transportation. Delivery [More]

Great service
Review by on 8/31/2019 10:00 AM

Great service. Communication with Paul was good. All my questions were answered. Reasonable price with no late but no call in advice to inform me about pick up

Linda Ross - Thank you for shipping with Movewheels!

Great experience
Review by on 8/30/2019 6:26 PM

I placed an order, signed the contract and driver picked up my car on time - it was that simple. Driver was great, agent Greg was polite and my car arrived in one piece.

Linda Ross - We are glad that we were able to meet all your requirements and will be happy to work with you again!

Victoria Ortega
Review by on 8/30/2019 12:22 PM

I talked with about 7 carriers about moving my newly bought car on-line. My 1st experience doing that. Victoria Ortego was direct which gave me the confidence to go with MoveWheels over all the othe [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for choosing our company and feel free to get in touch with us if you ever need to ship something else.

Very quick
Review by on 8/30/2019 9:10 AM

Very quick, great communication, car came in amazing time without a scratch :) had accidentally misinterpreted payment plan, and were very open to different payment options! Would definitely use again [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for your kind co-operation.

Fast and Reliable
Review by on 8/29/2019 1:40 PM

Was leery at first because of some other negative reviews and having to correct some things on the contract plus the amount was almost too good to be true bc they were 1/2 of what other brokers were [More]

Super Car Shipping Company
Review by on 8/28/2019 10:55 PM

This is my first time to ship a car because of emergency stuff, Beverly was so nice to help me schedule the fastest and cheapest way. I picked up my car in one week. The driver is also super nice and [More]

Amazing company
Review by on 8/28/2019 4:07 PM

I used this company on a whim and boy did I get lucky. Great, fast service. Efficient drivers, and super quick turnaround time. They had my car loaded in no time and shipped to California. Their pric [More]

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions