Green Cove Springs , Florida

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

More Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Car delivery
Review by on 7/20/2019 4:57 PM

Great service! The car arrived on time as promised. Communication and delivery top notch! Pick up was smooth, delivery went as planned even to the address different than what was originally provided

Car transport
Review by on 7/19/2019 4:51 PM

David was very good with communication, letting me know times for pick up and delivery. Quoted a great price with no surprise extra dollars. Sent me driver details as well. The driver also good with [More]

Good job
Review by on 7/19/2019 1:23 PM

David was very helpful throughout the whole process and made sure everything was taken care of. They offered some of the best pricing and got us connected to the moving truck very promptly.

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com
Cheapest option and shipped on time
Review by on 7/19/2019 1:15 PM

A+ Cheapest option and shipped on time. Car in same condition as when it was picked up. I’d use them again if I needed to shop my car again they did great.

Review by on 7/15/2019 10:02 AM

When I first started getting quotes to have my vehicle transported, I was skeptical about all of the companies. I spoke with Hanna and explained that it might be a few weeks before the car was ready. [More]

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!

Tiffany and Movewheels
Review by on 7/12/2019 12:34 AM

Tiffany was knowledgeable, honest and quoted the best rate, with Movewheels service, they provided a quick transport, best rate, and excellent service. Definitely recommend them!

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that we are on the right way. Thank you for choosing us!

Great job
Review by on 7/8/2019 4:34 PM

Stewart and the entire team did a great job helping me move my car and get it shipped! I had so a lot of restrictions but their help was invaluable and greatly appreciated.

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that your experience was positive!

Paul Mykol
Review by on 7/6/2019 3:24 PM

Paul was great - got back to me faster than anyone else, answered all my questions, met my price and dates needs and was totally reliable. I was nervous about not using a bigger company but am so glad [More]

Linda Ross - We were happy to assist you with your shipping request.

Shipping Cars
Review by on 7/5/2019 3:38 PM

Very professional and explained things great! I tried over 15 different companies but they did not match to the service I received with this company!! Would definitely use them again!

Linda Ross - We appreciate your feedback! Thank you! Looking forward to work with you again!

A++ Service
Review by on 7/5/2019 8:18 AM

A++ Service and customer representatives ! Stacey was awesome ???? and stayed in contact very promptly with me the whole way ! Got my vehicle here safe and sound !

Linda Ross - We always do our best for our customers.

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com
My experience with Beverly Glen.
Review by on 7/3/2019 5:24 PM

The service Beverly provided was very efficient and professionally handled. Her drivers are ready to go and are willing to work with you. I liked the service and would'nt hesitate to use her again. If [More]

Great price
Review by on 7/3/2019 11:45 AM

My rep was Frank. My quote was $475 from NJ to Florida. Frank you rock and I will use your company again. Very legit company. Frank is great. Thanks,

Linda Ross - Thank you for your attention to our services!

Anthony was awesome!
Review by on 7/2/2019 8:50 PM

Anthony was great. He kept in contact with me and I felt I had total control over my pickup and delivery. He accommodated my delivery schedule and went out of his way to be sure I got my car on time. [More]

Moving my honda from CA to NJ
Review by on 7/2/2019 3:20 PM

I received a quote from Alan Wayne , in a very clear email and entered all detailed information submitted it and texted him back to proceed . I then received instructions on pickup up date and that I [More]

Linda Ross - Every happy customer is our little victory! Thanks for the feedback!

Hanna was great!
Review by on 7/2/2019 11:52 AM

The entire process of moving the vehicle including setting up the reservation, pickup process and delivery was so seamless and Hanna was super helpful during the process. Thanks for making this so eas [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for shipping with Movewheels!

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com
Eugene is very professional and polite
Review by on 7/1/2019 5:29 PM

Eugene is very helpful for the car shipping arrangement and communication between drivers and customers. His response is always fast and clear which is very professional. He is always polite and posit [More]

Linda Ross - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again!

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com
shipping a car from orlando,fl to jackso
Review by on 7/1/2019 12:58 PM

Fabulous experience! frank sabin was most helpful. They whole process from beginning to end was seamless. I will definitely use this service again. and the driver was great with his communication thro [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you! We are very pleased that you liked our sevice.

Review by on 7/1/2019 12:57 PM

Since I have terrible cell phone service Stewart was willing to communicate just by texting. He was very persistent about using his services and that's probably why I chose his services. He was the on [More]

MoveWheels: Excellent Service by Jordan
Review by on 7/1/2019 8:52 AM

Jordan from MoveWheels helped me to move my vehicle from IL to AZ. Excellent service, Vehicle was picked up by the Carrier day after paper work was done and within next two days vehicle was delivered [More]

Linda Ross - The best service for the best customers. Thanks for the feedback!

Great service!!!!!
Review by on 7/1/2019 7:18 AM

Honest, dependable, great communication, fast, efficient, professional service, will definitely use again!! Vehicle arrived in great shape! Driver was very courteous.

Linda Ross - Thank you for such kind words!

MoveWheels
Review by on 6/30/2019 7:49 PM

Frank was an awesome person to work with, I recently moved my car coast to coast and had no issues working with him and movewheels. they are were professional, and transparent which was my biggest con [More]

Linda Ross - Many thanks for your feedback! It's a pleasure to work with you!

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com
Got the job done right for me.
Review by on 6/30/2019 6:11 PM

Very helpful and friendly!!! Jordon was very helpful and made it less stressful. Thank you for all you did. Would us again for shipping my cars. Thank you!!

Linda Ross - Thanks for the positive feedback! We'll be glad to help you with the shipping process again!

Jane Fursa was exceptional
Review by on 6/29/2019 7:21 PM

We were so satisfied with the whole process thank you to Jen for guidance from beginning to end . I have never transported a car before and did not know how the process worked Jane explained it thor [More]

Linda Ross - Customer's satisfaction is our best gratitude. Thanks for your kind words!

Great experience
Review by on 6/29/2019 4:44 PM

I had a great experience using Movewheels.com. My agent Jane Fursa was helpful and always quick to respond. The vehicle was delivered quickly and there were no issues.

Linda Ross - Thank you, we enjoyed working with you very much! Best wishes to you!

Ship to Charleston
Review by on 6/29/2019 1:45 PM

Jordan helped walk me through the initial process and also helped when the actual trucker decided to move the delivery date up by three days. (Normally that would make people happy but since it was to [More]

Great service
Review by on 6/29/2019 12:48 PM

Great service. Had to cancel first date I had. It was no problem to reschedule. Good Company. The guys were very courteous and friendly. They go out of there way to accommodate.

Linda Ross - Thanks for choosing us!

Best and easy service.
Review by on 6/29/2019 11:46 AM

I’m so glad I chose BWT, transport service was smooth and quick. Driver has picked up the vehicle within 5 hours after I called them. Overall it was great and I would recommend this to anyone.

Linda Ross - We greatly appreciate your feedback!

Frank Sabin
Review by on 6/29/2019 10:15 AM

Frank gave me an excellent service. I was very stressed since it was the first time I was using this kind of service. My car was picked up and dropped off on the time promised.

Linda Ross - Your feedback helps us do better service.

Move Wheels
Review by on 6/29/2019 8:32 AM

Met strict time window. Vehicle was very professionally secured and transported to my specifications. Assisted with unloading upon delivery. Prompt, courteous and very professional service.

Linda Ross - The best service for the best customers. Thanks for the feedback!

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions