Green Cove Springs , Florida

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

More Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Awesome experience
Review by on 12/10/2019 8:34 PM

Shipped my car from miami florida to Altus Oklahoma, car was picked up on a tuesday and delivered on Saturday (4 days) at a very affordable cost, everything was smooth and mia was really nice and was [More]

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Great Job!
Review by on 12/10/2019 1:14 PM

Maria did a great job of arranging the shipping of my car. The whole process was smooth and fast for such a reasonable price. Would recommend!

Linda Ross - Thank you! We are very pleased that you liked our sevice.

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 12/9/2019 8:01 PM

My experience was very positive with Movewheels. I was a little skeptical after reading some reviews, but my experience with Move wheels and Skyler Cornett was TOTALLY POSITIVE! Everything went smooth [More]

Linda Ross - Every happy customer is our little victory! Thanks for the feedback!

Q7
Review by on 12/9/2019 1:51 PM

I’m so happy with the service I received from Beverly , amazing person to work with . Just buy 2 click my car was on their board to get shipped . Even on Thanksgiving day . Wife was super Happy !! [More]

Linda Ross - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again!

The best!!!!!
Review by on 12/9/2019 11:02 AM

I needed to move my car from CT to TX and I got MoveWheels attended by Beverly, I recommend them 100% the very friendly driver and he was the company with the best price!!

Sucks
Review by on 12/9/2019 10:32 AM

BWT Group LLC, DBA Movewheels (Florida) My car is picked up on Nov 27th (before Thanksgiving at an extra cost) and it's Dec 9th the car is not delivered yet, they don't bother to update you that's th [More]

Great service and communication
Review by on 12/8/2019 6:18 AM

Alan was helpful and walked me through the details and kept me inform. I was able to text/call and he responded quickly. Both pickup and drop off were simple

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!

Vehicle shipment
Review by on 12/6/2019 10:10 AM

I was very skeptical about getting my car shipped from any company. And all the prices I seen were very expensive. But this company contacted me and offered me a great price and got my car shipped the [More]

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that we are on the right way. Thank you for choosing us!

Review by on 12/4/2019 4:44 PM

Wayne charming is a man of his word, I was very much in doubt and he insured me that everything would go well, he stayed in contact with me from pick up to delivery... Great good will use again

Linda Ross - Customer's satisfaction is our best gratitude. Thanks for your kind words!

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com
Great price. Easy to work with
Review by on 12/2/2019 3:41 PM

This company is Easy to work with. Very Friendly Great price Our broker was friendly and sent texts when needed. The driver was earlier than we were expecting

Linda Ross - Thank you so much! It was great working with you!

Move wheels
Review by on 12/2/2019 2:22 PM

These guys were great. I needed a short turnaround for 2 cars to be delivered and they came through for me. They arrived early for both pickup and delivery. I highly recommend their service

Linda Ross - Thank you so much! It was great to deal with you as a customer! Looking forward to doing more business with you!

Kelly
Review by on 12/2/2019 10:50 AM

She was great, had the information I needed to me in a timely manner and didn't wait for me to ask. Proactive and easy to work with. Responses to questions always were returned quickly making it less [More]

Linda Ross - The best service for the best customers. Thanks for the feedback!

On time and as promised
Review by on 12/2/2019 9:09 AM

Move wheels was fast, efficient and priced perfectly. They picked up on time and then delivered on time. Said what they would do then did what they said. That’s what you want when shipping a car.

Linda Ross - Thank you for leaving your opinion about us.

Car shipping
Review by on 12/1/2019 1:52 PM

Very timely car received in a timely manner, earlier than expected easy and fast good price Beverly was professional and helpful follow up was good no hidden fees

Linda Ross - The most pleasant thing to hear, thanks!

Friendly service
Review by on 12/1/2019 10:12 AM

Excellent customer support, good price for auto transport. Beverly, is an A+ representative! Great customer communication. Overall great experience from dispatch to driver..

Linda Ross - We were happy to assist you with your shipping request.

Car shipment
Review by on 11/30/2019 10:06 AM

Alia helped me with my car shipment. She is very attentive and made sure to follow up with me through the whole process. She is very responsive whenever I had a question about the process.

Alia performance
Review by on 11/29/2019 1:28 PM

She’s helpful and very nice. I am very happy with her service and information. She told me everything and gave me the best option for shipping my car

Linda Ross - Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you for us.

Shipping car
Review by on 11/29/2019 11:52 AM

She is always nice and helpful.

Linda Ross - Thanks for the great review!

Great experience
Review by on 11/28/2019 4:52 PM

Great company on so many levels. Affordable, friendly, knowledgeable. Beverly Glen helped me with everything I needed. The car was delivered from CO to MI on time. The driver was very nice. Thank you! [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you so much for your feedback. Looking forward to assist you in the future!

Todd’ ‘67 Beetle
Review by on 11/28/2019 1:34 PM

After a slight delay, Eugene and the folks at MoveWheels provided friendly and caring service transporting my restored Beetle from Southern California to Santa Fe NM. I was very concerned about my car [More]

Linda Ross - We appreciate your feedback! Thank you! Looking forward to work with you again!

Fast coast-to-coast shipping
Review by on 11/28/2019 11:56 AM

Fast and smooth process and reasonable pricing. I liked that the entire process is transparent and always had a contact number to reach out to. Wish they had more strongly emphasized that final paymen [More]

Linda Ross - We are glad that we were able to meet all your requirements and will be happy to work with you again!

Excellent Experience with Movewheels.com
Review by on 11/28/2019 11:35 AM

We just had a car transported by Movewheels.com from WI to CA. They were the lowest priced transporter. We were immediately contacted by Alan who was in constant contact with us via text and email. He [More]

Linda Ross - It's important for us to know what each customer think about service we provide.

Eugene
Review by on 11/27/2019 5:22 PM

Eugene was great to work with. He did a great job with communication and did what he said he would do. He was on time. We had some very bad experiences with other drivers so it was a relief to work wi [More]

Linda Ross - We tend to provide our customers with fair and honest service. Thank you for your words!

Very satisfied
Review by on 11/27/2019 3:49 PM

Great experience- prompt and professional follow up . Car was picked up and delivered when promised. Eugene was easy to work with and I plan to use him again when I have to ship on short notice

Linda Ross - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again!

Great experience
Review by on 11/27/2019 2:03 PM

so glad that I had movewheels transport my new car. I was nervous as this was my first time doing something like this Alex assured me that everything was legitimate and kept me in the loop. The onli [More]

rate and review
Review by on 11/27/2019 3:48 AM

Good job, I was happy with this delivery. Delivery was made on time . In the future , I will recommend this delivery for my friends also. Shipping was in average price and I was so happy . Thank you [More]

Great job!!
Review by on 11/26/2019 10:21 PM

Purchased a car on eBay! Wayne Charming did a great job getting the car from California to Texas no problems! The driver delivered the car professionally and quick!

Shipping my car
Review by on 11/26/2019 3:12 PM

Kelly was so on top of things and professional very helpful & personabl. I would definitely use this transport again. Nick the driver was experienced at what he was doing and very friendly.

Great service
Review by on 11/26/2019 2:08 PM

Things ran smoothly and were ethical and honest the whole way through. I received multiple prices and bids but ultimately went with you because of the honest comments given from your staff.

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions