Green Cove Springs , Florida

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

More Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

We are a young broker company but with big 8 years experience in the industry. Started as a new vehicle export specialists we transported several thousands of 0 Milage vehicles across US and overseas. Each one required special care and lots of time. Now we are bringing our experience to our customers. Our main Value - Honesty, Our main Benefit - Proactivity, Our main Goal - Perfect Customer Service.

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com's Website
    Green Cove Springs , Florida

Good service
      Review by on 4/19/2019 1:00 PM

I had them “delivering a car from Denver to Ogden Utah. The price came in toward the bottom of the quotes. They had the car picked up the same day and I was delivered the next day early morning..

Allis Chalmers tractor shipment
      Review by on 4/19/2019 10:33 AM

I spoke with more than 6 companies to move a tractor from Rhode Island to Indiana. Anthony from Movewheels.com. Was competitive and easy to work with. I would use them again if the need arises.

Perfect service
      Review by on 4/16/2019 8:07 AM

Thank you for rhe flawless delivery, i received my cars on time. Every question was answered. Very good service. I will definitely used them again in the near future.

Linda Ross - Thank you very much for so kind words! If you ever need to ship your car, I will be very happy to work with you again!