Green Cove Springs , Florida

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

More Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

We are a young broker company but with big 8 years experience in the industry. Started as a new vehicle export specialists we transported several thousands of 0 Milage vehicles across US and overseas. Each one required special care and lots of time. Now we are bringing our experience to our customers. Our main Value - Honesty, Our main Benefit - Proactivity, Our main Goal - Perfect Customer Service.

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com's Website
    Green Cove Springs , Florida

Car moved from FL to MI
      Review by on 7/9/2018 10:01 AM

I was hesitant to hire movewheels.com because of bbb.org reviews. I learned from multiple carriers and brokers that bbb is not that used as far as transportation industrie reviews goes and I am glad I [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for a great review!

Great service
      Review by on 7/9/2018 9:41 AM

We had contracted with another company who never responded to our inquiries about pickup time etc. Fristrated, we found an email from Russell at MoveWheels and contacted him. Within 48 hours we had a [More]

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that we are on the right way. Thank you for choosing us!

Review by on 7/5/2018 1:59 PM

The experience was great. Russel helped me find a carrier for our car just within our budget. Thank you Russel for always checking up and calling me with new bids you were very helpful!

Linda Ross - We always do our best for our customers.