Home > Company > B > BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Green Cove Springs , Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

More Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

We are a young broker company but with big 8 years experience in the industry. Started as a new vehicle export specialists we transported several thousands of 0 Milage vehicles across US and overseas. Each one required special care and lots of time. Now we are bringing our experience to our customers. Our main Value - Honesty, Our main Benefit - Proactivity, Our main Goal - Perfect Customer Service.

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Green Cove Springs , Florida

Based on 236 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Car transport
      Review by on 2/22/2017 2:22 PM

Great Service, representative always available. She answered all my questions on time via e-mail and text messages. I recommend to use this company. All my future car transportation needs will be hand [More]

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com First time shipping my car
      Review by on 2/20/2017 12:36 AM

From the get go, Val my contact was honest in letting me know the price. He didn't know any of the details about the driver though. I only made contact with the driver, 3 days before the pickup. I was [More]

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Great Service
      Review by on 2/16/2017 5:24 PM

Moving Wheels was very helpful, Nancy Scott was amazing she's the one who helped me with my car. I booked with moving Wheels less than a week before my car need to leave. I needed my car moved as soon [More]