Green Cove Springs , Florida

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

More Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

We are a young broker company but with big 8 years experience in the industry. Started as a new vehicle export specialists we transported several thousands of 0 Milage vehicles across US and overseas. Each one required special care and lots of time. Now we are bringing our experience to our customers. Our main Value - Honesty, Our main Benefit - Proactivity, Our main Goal - Perfect Customer Service.

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com's Website
    Green Cove Springs , Florida

Jordan did a great job
      Review by on 12/13/2018 3:34 AM

Jordan did a great job with finding me the right driver. Delivery was cery proffesional and on time. Wii work with him again! Shipping price was not too bad for the service

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that your experience was positive!

Very good customer Service. Fast, reliab
      Review by on 12/12/2018 4:58 PM

Very good customer Service and the Delivery was very Fast. They picked my vehicle from New Jersey on Dec 7th Friday afternoon and delivered in 4 days at San Francisco, CA. It was really quick and at [More]

Linda Ross - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again!

Auto Transportation
      Review by on 12/11/2018 12:34 PM

Thomas was great. Highly recommended. I will definitely call him first. I had many delays on my end and Thomas worked with me without charging me any additional money. The guys that picked up and deli [More]

Linda Ross - The most pleasant thing to hear, thanks!