Green Cove Springs , Florida

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

More Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

We are a young broker company but with big 8 years experience in the industry. Started as a new vehicle export specialists we transported several thousands of 0 Milage vehicles across US and overseas. Each one required special care and lots of time. Now we are bringing our experience to our customers. Our main Value - Honesty, Our main Benefit - Proactivity, Our main Goal - Perfect Customer Service.

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com's Website
    Green Cove Springs , Florida

Auto Transport
      Review by on 6/25/2019 2:48 PM

It was a great first experience for me and my family. Jordan helped us iron out any difficulties that arose during the process. he was also very understanding. The Driver he placed us with, Paul Remin [More]

Wonderfull service
      Review by on 6/25/2019 11:43 AM

Very good service, jimjim fight a lot for good price and deliver my cars very faster, here in my dealer only jimjim make uor transportation. If you won't heard cake think jimjim

Awesome service
      Review by on 6/25/2019 12:10 AM

I really appreciate the service but it took it more times, if it taken care it would be nice, the driver coordinations are good, I received my vehicle with out any issues