Green Cove Springs , Florida

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

More Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

We are a young broker company but with big 8 years experience in the industry. Started as a new vehicle export specialists we transported several thousands of 0 Milage vehicles across US and overseas. Each one required special care and lots of time. Now we are bringing our experience to our customers. Our main Value - Honesty, Our main Benefit - Proactivity, Our main Goal - Perfect Customer Service.

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com's Website
    Green Cove Springs , Florida

Car moving
      Review by on 11/15/2019 11:52 AM

Excellent and reasonable service. I have great experience with this company and agent Mia right from picking up my car from Torrance CA to deliver my car to NJ. Thanks to provide your service in reaso [More]

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com
      Shipping a Subaru Forester.
      Review by on 11/15/2019 12:09 AM

I shipped my car on November 2019 with this company. They came on time to pickup the car and I got it exactly on time as they promised. Their price was fair. The secretary I talked with was very kind [More]

Car Transport they Alia
      Review by on 11/11/2019 5:21 PM

She is simply the best Alia helped me from the basic thing until the end She answeres always She find me nice quotes and i feel.so confortable Im.definitely only use her for every car since im shippin [More]