Green Cove Springs , Florida

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

More Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

We are a young broker company but with big 8 years experience in the industry. Started as a new vehicle export specialists we transported several thousands of 0 Milage vehicles across US and overseas. Each one required special care and lots of time. Now we are bringing our experience to our customers. Our main Value - Honesty, Our main Benefit - Proactivity, Our main Goal - Perfect Customer Service.

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com's Website
    Green Cove Springs , Florida

Review by on 7/15/2019 10:02 AM

When I first started getting quotes to have my vehicle transported, I was skeptical about all of the companies. I spoke with Hanna and explained that it might be a few weeks before the car was ready. [More]

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!

Tiffany and Movewheels
      Review by on 7/12/2019 12:34 AM

Tiffany was knowledgeable, honest and quoted the best rate, with Movewheels service, they provided a quick transport, best rate, and excellent service. Definitely recommend them!

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that we are on the right way. Thank you for choosing us!

Great job
      Review by on 7/8/2019 4:34 PM

Stewart and the entire team did a great job helping me move my car and get it shipped! I had so a lot of restrictions but their help was invaluable and greatly appreciated.

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that your experience was positive!