Green Cove Springs , Florida

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

More Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

We are a young broker company but with big 8 years experience in the industry. Started as a new vehicle export specialists we transported several thousands of 0 Milage vehicles across US and overseas. Each one required special care and lots of time. Now we are bringing our experience to our customers. Our main Value - Honesty, Our main Benefit - Proactivity, Our main Goal - Perfect Customer Service.

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com's Website
    Green Cove Springs , Florida

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com
      Excellent service and great follow-throu
      Review by on 3/19/2019 11:06 PM

I was promised service and I certainly was not disappointed. Everything I was assured would happen, did. He gave me dates, times, and prices. It was spot on. Thank you Jordan

No Customer Service, No Communication, N
      Review by on 3/19/2019 12:04 PM

Despite a great "quote," MoveWheels failed to organize pickup at the promised date/time. Requests for callback were ignored, managers "unavailable."

0 rating
      Review by on 3/14/2019 4:48 PM

They are a horrible company!! I wouldn’t recommend them to tow my bicycle. Their customer service is horrible and they don’t get back in contact with you even after you’ve given them your card info or [More]