Green Cove Springs , Florida

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

More Info for BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

We are a young broker company but with big 8 years experience in the industry. Started as a new vehicle export specialists we transported several thousands of 0 Milage vehicles across US and overseas. Each one required special care and lots of time. Now we are bringing our experience to our customers. Our main Value - Honesty, Our main Benefit - Proactivity, Our main Goal - Perfect Customer Service.

BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com's Website
    Green Cove Springs , Florida

Experiance with MoverJet
      Review by on 5/25/2019 10:35 AM

I worked with Antony Hawks to move my two Cars and experience was very good with him. He has answered all my quires promptly without delay.

Fair price, quality service
      Review by on 5/24/2019 7:56 PM

After my father’s passing, we needed to transport his car from Illinois to California. The price was fair, communication was excellent and service was high quality. Would definitely recommend.

Car Transport
      Review by on 5/24/2019 1:40 PM

I had a very good experience from start to finish very reasonable price to ship my car from Charlotte, North Carolina to Houston, Texas I would definitely use this company again