Many visitors would like to only view the negative reviews on a company. There are several way to do this which we will detail below.
Option One: Distribution of Stars Report
- Go the to Find A Company page.
or navigate to the company name that you are researching and click on
their company name. This is their company profile page.
- On the right side, below the large star rating are "More Rating Reports" Click on the "Distribution of Stars Reports"
this report you will see a count of the star ratings that reviewers
have left the company. On the right side of the box the number is
linked. For example 3/211 In this example the 3 is linked. Click on the number.
- Clicking on the number brings up the ratings and reviews for that company with that specific rating.
Option Two: Newest Reviews Report
- Click on the "Newest Reviews" link in the top navigation bar.
- At the top of the report is a box allowing you to change the settings for the report. See below.
- Click on the link to "Add Company"
- In the box that pops up type some or all of the company name you are researching. Then click Search.
- In the results click the Select button next to company name you would like to view reviews on. You can add up to four companies to this report.
- In the settings box (image above) click the check box next to the star ratings you would like to see. To see negative reviews remove the check box next to the 5, 4 and 3 gold star rating.
- Change the date range of the report. Starting with about three months should return results.
- Finally, click the purple Run Report button.
Tip: Option Two produces a URL (web address) that can be sent or saved to view the report at a later time.