US Canada Auto Transport

US Canada Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for US Canada Auto Transport

More Info for US Canada Auto Transport

Use US Canada Transport at your own risk
Review by on 8/21/2019 10:01 AM

After 6 weeks, I had to find the motorcycle, go to Canada to retrieve it, then spend 2 weeks to track down the title. I was told many lies. I paid a lot of money.

From Phoenix to London Ontario Canada
Review by on 8/16/2019 10:55 AM

After trying with other companies to get the vehicle shipped I contacted Dion and he was very helpful, sent the paperwork in, they handled everything, picked the car up a day early, arranged for the C [More]

Cross Country Motorcycle Shipping
Review by on 7/24/2019 7:45 PM

I had my vintage shipped from Winter Park Florida to San Diego. My experience was top-notch. The Bike was picked and delivered with precision. The bike was palletized during transport which ensured it [More]

Terrible Stressful Experience
Review by on 7/18/2019 1:42 PM

A near 900 mile trip took 19 days to complete. My car was picked up, closed carrier in Nova Scotia for a New York destination without my knowledge. I was informed by the seller. The car was then place [More]

US Canada Auto Transport
Car was dropped off with damage
Review by on 6/12/2019 8:27 PM

Was told the driver would contact me before delivery. He called me 20 minutes before delivery. I left a meeting and told him I was on the way, he said he was in a hurry, dropped it off, and left. He m [More]

Transport of vehicle from Vancouver BC t
Review by on 12/4/2018 3:27 PM

Their service was excellent. Very knowledgeable and efficient. Timely communications and prompt turn around. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to transport vehicles from Canada to Hawaii or elsewhere [More]

USCanada transport ordeal
Review by on 10/17/2018 2:42 PM

Never use this company. Nightmare from the start. Didn't follow any of their contract. Didn't make a single date and time given. took 20 days to ship our SUV from Michigan to Kelowna, BC., didn't retu [More]

US Canada Auto Transport
Read this: it can happen to you
Review by on 10/5/2018 9:59 PM

Please think twice before you use this transporter (US Canada Transport) or really any transporter. My car arrived really grimy but I signed off because I thought it was simply dirty. But I happened [More]

Motorcycle Transport
Review by on 10/2/2018 9:34 AM

Selwyn and his team once again came through and delivered my bike from Toronto to Las Vegas flawlessly and in record time. setting me up for a great winter ahead. Thanks very much Selwyn, and to your [More]

Painless
Review by on 9/22/2018 10:29 PM

AA Transport took care of everything, all necessary documentation, arranged a customs broker, and delivered my bike in perfect condition. The Transport link gave good tracking of my shipment. Their ch [More]

Damaged Car - won’t take responsibility
Review by on 9/10/2018 4:12 PM

USCanada Auto Transport shipped my 1964 Fiat 500D to a gentleman from Edmonton Alberta to New Jersey. The initial pickup was on a small flat deck car trailer then they transferred it to a larger car [More]

Inporting/Transporting Collector Car to
Review by on 6/28/2018 12:54 AM

At the recommendation of a major collector car transporter based in Denver, I obtained a quote and signed a contract with US-Canada to import and transport my 1979 Avanti collector car with only 25,00 [More]

Motorcycle Transport
Review by on 6/15/2018 7:36 AM

I went from stressed about shipping my very special bike to complete ease working with Selwyn at US Canada Transport, It was a complete sense of calm once these guys took over, they really know what [More]

Do not use
Review by on 5/15/2018 9:33 PM

Do not use them if you want your vehicle to be in same condition as you handed over. They use truckers which maintain min. insurance limit. These truckers who load vehicles with more value than their [More]

US Canada Auto Transport
Well done but need the patient
Review by on 4/26/2018 7:48 AM

My car 2013 Subaru has the engine problem and we left in US. I found this company can ship my car back to Ottawa Canada. Contacted with them and received very compatible price and fast response. Signe [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 4/22/2018 11:17 AM

US Canada Auto Transport shipped my motorcycle from St John's, Newfoundland, Canada to Davenport, Florida without a hitch. Bike arrived exactly as it left St John's, importantly, with all the paperwor [More]

Transportation of my Porsche
Review by on 3/10/2018 12:48 PM

Brought my 2014 Porsche GTS Cayenne up to Vancouver from BC. US Canada Auto Transport was professional and easy to deal with from my initial contact through contracts, scheduling, pricing, delivery an [More]

EXCELLENT COMPANY...
Review by on 2/8/2018 4:41 PM

My KIA Sorento 2015 was shipped from Laguna Hills CA to Victoria BC Canada. I called different companies for quotes and USCANADA at $1,500 was right on. From the agreement signing to the delivery it [More]

Rude Custome Service and lack of promptn
Review by on 1/1/2018 12:30 PM

i got my car delivered from Toronto to California. I had to follow up several times at the time of delivery to ensure my car would get picked up in time from my family's house, when they were home. On [More]

Improperly Imported
Review by on 10/20/2017 8:53 AM

I moved with my car from BC to California, and used US Canada Auto Transport to bring it back north to Ontario. It was improperly imported as a US manufactured vehicle instead of a Canadian one and I [More]

US Canada Auto Transport
Picked up and delivered as promised
Review by on 8/21/2017 2:44 PM

Perfect transaction.Excellent communication throughout the entire process. Very satisfied. We will use USA Canada for any future transport needs. Driver was very friendly, and took good care of the [More]

Ford F250 from Alberta Canada to South D
Review by on 7/13/2017 11:29 PM

Expert assistance. No hassle customs paperwork at a reasonable price. Very reasonable shipping cost. I highly recommend US Canada Auto Transport and will not hesitate to hire them again. They exceeded [More]

Great transport company. Highly recommen
Review by on 7/6/2017 2:34 PM

It was my first time importing a car from Canada to the US. The company helped me with answering my many questions, I used their import broker, and guided me through the process, always responded time [More]

Pickup Truck Transport From Canada/Toron
Review by on 6/15/2017 3:59 PM

I got my pickup truck yesterday. I am so happy with overall service performed by this company. My contact person, Selwyn is well experienced to handle all of the required paperwork, especially the cu [More]

Transport of Car from Canada Surrey to W
Review by on 2/11/2017 8:53 PM

Excellent and service beyond expectations. My car was delivered well in advance of promised day. Selwyn was exceptional in arranging our car move from Canada to US. He understood out situation and has [More]

Car import from Canada/Ontario
Review by on 9/14/2016 4:05 PM

Very Happy with overall service performed by this company. Detailed Communications regarding vehicule import status were almost on daily basis. Originally, I was quoted in 10 to 14 days to comple [More]

car transport
Review by on 5/23/2016 6:19 PM

The entire experience was very smooth from start to finish. Company was extremely knowledgeable and provided guidance at every step. Driver was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating! Th [More]

worst experience ever
Review by on 4/12/2016 9:13 AM

I would never ever recommend this company!!!!! first they make me wait 2 weeks to have the truck picked up and the driver doesnt have the decency to call in advance, just shows up 3 days late. the tru [More]

US Canada Auto Transport
Very fluid and Very professional custome
Review by on 1/23/2016 10:04 PM

My experience with US Canada auto transport was great and very fluid. Selwyn was managing my request to move my car from Toronto, Ontario to Dublin, California. He is very professional, spontaneous wi [More]

US Canada Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions