Dover, Delaware

Ship It Quick, LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

More Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

You’re in good hands. Ship It Quick provides quality transportation for all cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts and more. Our client base includes all individuals, dealers and manufacturers worldwide!

Ship It Quick, LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ship It Quick, LLC 's Website
    Dover, Delaware

Car Transportation
      Review by on 8/12/2019 8:23 PM

I would never ever use this company again. I am still fighting to get my car back ever since the carrier "Nikas Transportation" picked my car up from Maryland. It should have been delivered to Brentwo [More]

Car Transport
      Review by on 7/31/2019 1:48 PM

I wouldn't recommend this company. They hounded me for days, calling and promising everything under the sun. I told them I need my car picked up on 7/30, 7/31 the latest. I called every day and was t [More]

Saved the day
      Review by on 7/8/2019 4:49 PM

I had originally gone with a different company but they couldn’t get me a quick transport like they promised . Ben Kats @ Ship it Quick found a transport for me the same day! ! Excellent service . Wo [More]