Dover, Delaware

Ship It Quick, LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

More Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

You’re in good hands. Ship It Quick provides quality transportation for all cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts and more. Our client base includes all individuals, dealers and manufacturers worldwide!

Ship It Quick, LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ship It Quick, LLC 's Website
    Dover, Delaware

Delivered as promised
      Review by on 9/12/2019 12:23 PM

I would like to thank Ben from ship it quick for having my car shipped within two days from California to Texas. I must say that I almost got scammed by a company called Elite auto shipper. People ple [More]

AWESOME SERVICE
      Review by on 9/12/2019 11:09 AM

Ben Kats shipped my car from Brooklyn NY to Sunny Isles Florida got it picked up and delivered in less then a weeks time from booking. Satisfied and happy with my overall experience and would recommen [More]

Happy with Ship-it-quick
      Review by on 8/30/2019 7:37 AM

Very happy to have found them. I spoke with Ben Kats about moving a car for me from Atlantic City, NJ to Scranton, PA. Gave me a great quote and customer service along getting my car to me within 48 h [More]