Dover, Delaware

Ship It Quick, LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

More Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

You’re in good hands. Ship It Quick provides quality transportation for all cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts and more. Our client base includes all individuals, dealers and manufacturers worldwide!

Ship It Quick, LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ship It Quick, LLC 's Website
    Dover, Delaware

Service and price
      Review by on 5/20/2019 11:13 AM

I had a difficult shipment. 2 cars 1 trailer: Tx to ID. Thomas Barnes earned a 5 star rating.He hung in there and found a shipper. Kept the price good while other companies tried to steal his contrac [More]

Fort Myers, Florida to Yarmouth, Maine
      Review by on 5/17/2019 12:48 PM

It was great working with Thomas from Ship-It Quick. I was not pleased with another company that I was working with, and after getting hung-up on by them, I sought out another company. This is where [More]

Best customer service
      Review by on 5/14/2019 2:22 PM

I am so please to have Justin help me out getting my truck to Pennsylvania. Everytime I called he picked up and was there for me through the process. Would recommend anyone to call up Justin at Ship i [More]