Dover, Delaware

Ship It Quick, LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

More Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

You’re in good hands. Ship It Quick provides quality transportation for all cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts and more. Our client base includes all individuals, dealers and manufacturers worldwide!

Ship It Quick, LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ship It Quick, LLC 's Website
    Dover, Delaware

Great communication, Great service
      Review by on 12/9/2019 1:17 PM

After searching for a last minute shipping service, Ben came through. He got in touch with me, set everything up for me and organized for my vehicle to be picked up as soon as possible. Ben is great [More]

As Promised
      Review by on 11/22/2019 11:00 AM

I was worried my car wouldn’t make it to Florida before Thanksgiving but Ben made it happen. Got my car picked up 2 days after I booked with him and it arrived 7 days later to Boynton Beach. Thanks Be [More]

Worst Agent
      Review by on 11/21/2019 11:42 PM

Requested transport service two weeks in advance, paid the refundable deposit, no communication hours prior to arranged pick up date, to find out that my car was not going to be picked up. Reschedule [More]