Dover, Delaware

Ship It Quick, LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

More Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

You’re in good hands. Ship It Quick provides quality transportation for all cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts and more. Our client base includes all individuals, dealers and manufacturers worldwide!

Ship It Quick, LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ship It Quick, LLC 's Website
    Dover, Delaware

Quick and easy
      Review by on 9/28/2019 2:34 PM

I needed to get my car shipped from Florida to Michigan, short notice, and I was worried that a literal one-day turnaround would be too unrealistic to get something scheduled, but Ben made it happen, [More]

Ship It Quick, LLC
      They picked up and delivered my car with
      Review by on 9/26/2019 3:47 PM

Very fast service. Trouble free and issue free. The price was lower than 5 other companies I looked at. Would definitely recommend and use again

Delivered as promised
      Review by on 9/12/2019 12:23 PM

I would like to thank Ben from ship it quick for having my car shipped within two days from California to Texas. I must say that I almost got scammed by a company called Elite auto shipper. People ple [More]