Dover, Delaware

Ship It Quick, LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

More Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

You’re in good hands. Ship It Quick provides quality transportation for all cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts and more. Our client base includes all individuals, dealers and manufacturers worldwide!

Ship It Quick, LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ship It Quick, LLC 's Website
    Dover, Delaware

Ship It Quick, LLC
      Ship it never.. they canceled on the day
      Review by on 4/22/2019 2:06 PM

They called me this morning The if shipping to say they could not ship my car for the amount stated in quote... this was arranged one month ago and deposit paid. What unprofessional jerks... worked wi [More]

Delivery Service
      Review by on 4/18/2019 4:17 AM

This company service was pretty good the driver was a day late picking up my truck but did deliver on time spoke with them on Saturday Tuesday my truck and was delivered on Wednesday from Florida to V [More]

Ft. Myers to Brighton, Michigan
      Review by on 4/17/2019 1:16 PM

Although we had a few bumps in the process, overall it went very well. Great pickup and quick delivery right in my country drive in less than 2 days. Ben Katz delivered as promised.