Dover, Delaware

Ship It Quick, LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

More Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

You’re in good hands. Ship It Quick provides quality transportation for all cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts and more. Our client base includes all individuals, dealers and manufacturers worldwide!

Ship It Quick, LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ship It Quick, LLC 's Website
    Dover, Delaware

Thieves
      Review by on 8/20/2019 9:13 PM

Absolute garbage. Contracted for X date and they could not deliver. Could not get in contact with the company for days at a time and they still couldn't get the job done 2 weeks later. A better compan [More]

ACCESS TRANSPORT INC
      Review by on 8/20/2019 11:13 AM

Access Transport Inc which Ship It Quick used for my car transport from AZ to FL was HORRIBLE. DO NOT USE Access Transport Inc. I drove my car a few times after delivery and noticed that it wasn't han [More]

Car Transportation
      Review by on 8/12/2019 8:23 PM

I would never ever use this company again. I am still fighting to get my car back ever since the carrier "Nikas Transportation" picked my car up from Maryland. It should have been delivered to Brentwo [More]