Dover, Delaware

Ship It Quick, LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

More Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

You’re in good hands. Ship It Quick provides quality transportation for all cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts and more. Our client base includes all individuals, dealers and manufacturers worldwide!

Ship It Quick, LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ship It Quick, LLC 's Website
    Dover, Delaware

Very Good Experience
      Review by on 2/15/2019 9:12 PM

I was dreading the car shopping processs. Luckily Ship It Quick was a lifesaver. They were communicative, reasonably priced, and hooked me up with a very good hauler. I would certainly use them again. [More]

Car pickup
      Review by on 2/9/2019 8:19 PM

I was unsure to contact this company to have my car picked up from a different state since it was far away after an incident and was towed..But I have to give Dylan his ??????????????S. He assured me [More]

Excellent Service from Mike Froio
      Review by on 2/5/2019 11:15 AM

Review of Ship It Quick, LLC an auto transport broker homebased in Dover, DE In early October, 2018 I contacted Ship It Quick, LLC for a quote in picking up my newly acquired 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser at [More]

Dennis Bowersfield - John- In the auto shipping industry, accidents do happen which is why we went above and beyond on your case to make sure you had a positive experience with us, even if the carrier was not up to par...