Dover, Delaware

Ship It Quick, LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

More Info for Ship It Quick, LLC

You’re in good hands. Ship It Quick provides quality transportation for all cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts and more. Our client base includes all individuals, dealers and manufacturers worldwide!

Ship It Quick, LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Ship It Quick, LLC 's Website
    Dover, Delaware

Excellent Service
      Review by on 12/11/2018 3:09 PM

I usually ship a vehicle at least twice a year. Been through many different companies and many different promises. Julia was straight up on how much it would cost and how long it would take. FL to [More]

Conversion Van Transport
      Review by on 11/28/2018 6:34 PM

Professional, courteous service, Mike did what he said he would do, and in less time than speculated. We are more than happy with the service provided.

Dennis Bowersfield - Mason- Always love hearing that we exceeded expectations! We will be ready for the next one.

auto transport
      Review by on 11/26/2018 2:10 PM

Although I was quite leary of using a broker and auto transport company to ship a car, my son convinced me. I was very pleasantly surprised and pleased that not only did the broker answer all my qu [More]

Dennis Bowersfield - Leah- Thank you for the kind words, and we are happy you listened to your son as well. At Ship It Quick, the quality of the carriers we use is equally as important as the quality of our agents her...