Charlotte, North Carolina

Sherpa Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Sherpa Auto Transport

More Info for Sherpa Auto Transport

Range rover classic
Review by on 10/18/2019 2:19 AM

Super reliable and very affordable... I strongly recommended I have them transport my classic Range Rover from California all the way to Florida they are very flexible in easy to understand them and v [More]

Car shipment
Review by on 10/17/2019 10:48 AM

After many calls & comparisons, I chose Sherpa. They weren’t the cheapest but I couldn’t find a negative review so I chose them. They picked it up on time, kept me informed along the way, notified me [More]

Sherpa Experience
Review by on 10/14/2019 5:24 PM

Was a great experience . I originally went to your web site and to a couple of other providers. My sister used you last spring. I got a call from Devon the next morning. A live interaction is what sea [More]

Awesome
Review by on 10/1/2019 8:24 PM

This company was fast and easy with delivering my car Communication was great throughout the whole process & the price was affordable ! Would definitely recommend this company !!

Amazing Service
Review by on 9/30/2019 12:18 PM

This company is efficient, professional, customer friendly from start to finish. I shipped two cars and totally impressed with the way they handled my concerns and questions. I was also thrilled wit [More]

Smooth Process and Delivery
Review by on 9/25/2019 1:01 AM

Customer service was great. Many companies give a low quote that is actually a starting bid and not the actual price customer will end up paying. Sherpa guarantees the quote. Pick up date was met. Alt [More]

Transport of my car
Review by on 9/20/2019 9:19 AM

can't express enough how incredibly great and smooth my experience was with Sherpa. From the moment I first called them and spoke to a representative to the handling over my keys. They communicated wi [More]

Auto Transporter .
Review by on 9/17/2019 5:27 PM

Did a great job and driver met deadline as well as communicated any schedule changes. Car was delivered in same condition as when it was sent and they honored original quote. I would recommend.

Outstanding service
Review by on 9/15/2019 7:24 AM

From the moment I contacted this company until my drop off excellent service! I would highly recommend! If you’re looking to ship your vehicle this is definitely the company!

Transporting My Car
Review by on 9/14/2019 4:02 PM

Sherpa Auto Transport's service is exemplary. Their customer service is outstanding. I was very concerned about shipping my Infiniti G37S, but it was picked up in the enclosed trailer I requested a [More]

Amazing company
Review by on 9/9/2019 4:52 PM

Ernesto was THE BEST SHIPER I have ever had. He told me he would pick up my car between 12 pm and 1 pm on a Monday and he was right on time. The day before he was supposed to drop off my car, I asked [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 9/5/2019 10:58 AM

My experience with Sherpa auto transport was excellent. Everything they said was true the price was as guaranteed. The truck was on time for the pickup and completed the job on time just as promised a [More]

Expedited Service
Review by on 8/31/2019 11:27 AM

Customers be aware, I experienced many headaches and false promises by multiple auto shipping companies to include Auto Transport Solutions, TriWestern and Khonsu LLC. They hardly ever pick up the pho [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 8/19/2019 12:57 PM

The service was great wit Sherpa Auto Transport. This was a no hassle, non stressful experience. Kelsea was awesome. Great customer service.

Happy Customer !
Review by on 8/17/2019 11:59 PM

Sherpa shipped my car from Oklahoma to Oregon. Excellent communication from start to finish. Sherpa and Driver stayed stayed in touch with me throughout the Transaction. No hidden fees. I’m very happy [More]

Sherpa Transport Service
Review by on 8/16/2019 8:39 PM

Excellent service. Good communication with the Sherpa staff was excellent. They walked me through the process in great detail. The truck driver was extremely pleasant and easy to work with. My car [More]

Car transport
Review by on 8/16/2019 10:09 AM

Excellent service from pick up to drop off. The driver was polite and effecient at both ends. The process over the phone was well managed wih people.

Nice job
Review by on 8/15/2019 2:46 PM

Service was fast and effective, and the transport service Sherpa found was experienced and responsible. Smoothest part of my move. I would use them again.

Shipment from Illinois to Colorado
Review by on 8/14/2019 8:34 PM

Thank you very much! You delivered on all Of my expectations for the shipment of my car from Illinois to Colorado. From the time i booked with you, I felt comfortable with my decision. Also, my driver [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 8/12/2019 10:07 AM

Thank you again for the excellent service from start to finish. I've shipped quite a few cars over the years, and this company stands out as exceptional.

Out of state transport
Review by on 8/9/2019 9:05 PM

I had two vehicles to arrange transportation for: 1. A new vehicle bought out of state 2. A an old vehicle to move out of state for a temporary move. For both of these I had EXCELLENT customer servic [More]

Review by on 8/8/2019 2:00 PM

Shipment #?18219-97323? Shipment #?18219-61979? Good day! I would like to commend Crimson from Sherpa Auto Transport for a job well done transporting my two cars last July 2019. I was a bit hesitant [More]

Sherpa - would use again
Review by on 8/6/2019 8:28 AM

Good company and experience. Price was high end of quotes I received but positive reviews online swayed me. Reps were top notch and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend this company. 4 star [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 8/1/2019 10:47 AM

My overall experience was excellent. The driver stayed in touch with me. He delivered my vehicle within a day of picking it up, from the Midwest to the west coast. Sherpa Transport also confirmed t [More]

Review of delivery
Review by on 7/22/2019 12:53 PM

Sherpa Auto Transport was a great experience - easy and convenient - no stress - no hassle. Driver was responsive - pick up and delivery was seamless!

Succeeded where another failed
Review by on 7/13/2019 11:47 AM

I contracted with a very well known and well reviewed (4 1/2 out of 5 star) auto transport company prior to hiring Sherpa. The reason: cost and reviews. The other company was $300 less and had even [More]

Irresponsible company
Review by on 6/10/2019 1:00 PM

Damages to my car will not respond. Over 5000.00 body damage to my 2018 Tesla and are totally unresponsive No callback. Who is going to pay for the damage

First class business
Review by on 3/12/2019 10:44 AM

I hired Sherpa to transport my sons car from OC, California to Palmyra ,Pa very recently. The dud a fantastic job. The price was fair . The delivery was door to door. And car arrived on time in good c [More]

Nightmare
Review by on 1/30/2019 11:22 PM

I had a car shipped from Washington State to Georgia. I paid a significant amount of money to try to ensure the safety of the new vehicle. However, it arrived late, unloaded in the wrong location, wit [More]

Sherpa Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions