Charlotte, North Carolina

Sherpa Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Sherpa Auto Transport

More Info for Sherpa Auto Transport

Sherpa Auto Transport is dedicated to providing the highest quality auto transport in the industry. They were founded because the owner had a handful of poor experiences shipping his car with other companies and knew there had to be a better way. Each carrier is put through a thorough vetting process to ensure they are only using the best drivers on the road. Sherpa is honest, transparent and fair and will never ask you for more money to get your car shipped. Call today to get a free quote and let our Sherpa professionals guide you through the auto transport process!

Sherpa Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Sherpa Auto Transport's Website
    Charlotte, North Carolina

Sherpa Auto Transport
      Chose Sherpa for hassle free experience
      Review by on 1/11/2019 4:21 PM

January 2019 - I am so glad i chose this company. Wanted to ship my car from florida to seattle. had looked at a hundred other companies and their horrible reviews. i wanted to go with this one compan [More]

Best In Class
      Review by on 1/9/2019 8:15 PM

Awesome service from Sherpa transporting my 1996 Jeep Cherokee. I called in on Saturday morning to setup an order and let them know I needed immediate pickup. Sherpa called me back on Wednesday to let [More]

Sherpa Auto Is Great!
      Review by on 11/29/2018 8:08 AM

I was heading home for the holidays when my truck broke down mid-trip in a rural area. I was in a pinch and called Sherpa and they found me a driver within 48 hours! I was planning on trading it in ag [More]