Charlotte, North Carolina

Sherpa Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Sherpa Auto Transport

More Info for Sherpa Auto Transport

Sherpa Auto Transport is dedicated to providing the highest quality auto transport in the industry. They were founded because the owner had a handful of poor experiences shipping his car with other companies and knew there had to be a better way. Each carrier is put through a thorough vetting process to ensure they are only using the best drivers on the road. Sherpa is honest, transparent and fair and will never ask you for more money to get your car shipped. Call today to get a free quote and let our Sherpa professionals guide you through the auto transport process!

Sherpa Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Sherpa Auto Transport's Website
    Charlotte, North Carolina

Excellent, Price lock Guarantee
      Review by on 1/15/2020 2:01 PM

Let me start by stating, I haven’t ever used a car transport company. The reason I chose Sherpa Auto Transport was the lock in price. Through my research, I discovered that some transport companies wi [More]

Great Service!
      Review by on 1/2/2020 3:09 PM

I wanted to say how great I thought everything went with the delivery of my vehicle from LaFayette, Louisiana to Los Angeles, California. From the initial quote to confirmation of transport, you're co [More]

Excellent Customer Service
      Review by on 1/1/2020 9:36 AM

I would like to thank you for a very smooth experience shipping our vehicles from Oregon to North Carolina. We were very pleased with every step of the way, you made it easy, were responsive and the d [More]